FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My lucky flight seat!

My lucky flight seat!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I never usually get to travel abroad on business... it's always with mates or a gf if I happen to have one at the time, so when I got an Email from my boss asking me to go and present our IT security processes to a new customer in the States I was ecstatic to accept and enjoy an unexpected working holiday...

The flight out of Heathrow was mid morning and the Terminal was buzzing. I was slightly frustrated at having to travel in my usual suit and tie attire but understood that I was being picked up at the other end by there IT CEO so first impressions matter...

Time passed as I enjoyed a coffee in departures, looking at what seemed a never ending flow of beautiful cabin crew and women jetting off... wow I am horny today..

I headed down to the departure gate and realised I was slightly late for boarding... 'please hurry Mr Smith we are almost complete with boarding' Mr Smith by the way we have over allocated our flight so we are pleased to offer you a business upgrade on your flight! Wow this is a great start...

I boarded the plane and was greeted by a stunning brunette, with her hair tied up, dark eyes, olive skin and immaculate make up... She smiled at me in a way I have never noticed cabin crew do before but just associated it to my business class seat. 'Follow me Mr Smith, I'll show you to your seat' as we walked she turned her head and gave me another one of those smiles... Wow this flight is going to be very relaxing I thought as I admired her very tight fitted skirt, just above her knee and her high stiletoe heels showing off her calves, a tight cotton shirt tucked into her skirt, showing off perfectly that her breasts were fake and large... I bet you couldn't even do those top two buttons up if you wanted too I thought...

'This is your seat Mr Smith, Im Becky, please don't hesitate to ask me for anything at all...' and yet another smile... as she walked away i turned on my seat to look at her amazing body and as I did she did the same and shared yet another smile...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nthea_ScotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lucky boy

Settling into my seat I relaxed for take off and let my mind start preparing for the presentation i needed to give the following day...

As the seat belt light went off I unclipped my belt and reclined it back... settling into the semi private business class cabin... Hello Mr Smith can I get you a drink? It was Becky smiling back at me... absolutely and I decided to see if all business class passsengers get the same smile. I smiled back and from nowhere said... I'm glad I ended up on this flight. An even bigger smile cane back at me... well I hope I can make it an enjoyable experience Mr Smith..

Wow I thought.... surely that is more than business class politeness... I didn't have to wait long to find out....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Settling into my seat I relaxed for take off and let my mind start preparing for the presentation i needed to give the following day...

As the seat belt light went off I unclipped my belt and reclined it back... settling into the semi private business class cabin... Hello Mr Smith can I get you a drink? It was Becky smiling back at me... absolutely and I decided to see if all business class passsengers get the same smile. I smiled back and from nowhere said... I'm glad I ended up on this flight. An even bigger smile cane back at me... well I hope I can make it an enjoyable experience Mr Smith..

Wow I thought.... surely that is more than business class politeness... I didn't have to wait long to find out...."

More....if you had been on a BA flight and the stewardess had been a blond then it could have been my wife, Jane.

"Settling into my seat I relaxed for take off and let my mind start preparing for the presentation i needed to give the following day...

Wow I thought.... surely that is more than business class politeness... I didn't have to wait long to find out.... More....if you had been on a BA flight and the stewardess had been a blond then it could have been my wife, Jane. "

I assume she doesn't play?

Wow I thought.... surely that is more than business class politeness... I didn't have to wait long to find out.... More....if you had been on a BA flight and the stewardess had been a blond then it could have been my wife, Jane.

I assume she doesn't play? "

She does but as she is still flying her time on this was curtailed by recognition alas. She is like a sailor but with a guy in every port!

I saw Becky chatting in the galley with her colleague and look over in my direction, giving another smile and looking back to her colleague... oh my god I bet they are laughing about my pathetic chat up line...

Becky walked over with my drink, Would you like anything with that Mr Smith? Placing the drink down on my side table, how about this Mr Smith? With that she flashed her mobile on front of me with a picture of her shirt undone revealing an amazing pair of tits in a bulging lacy bra...

I had no time to say anything as she walked away and suddenly realised she had just taken that photo

Wow I thought.... surely that is more than business class politeness... I didn't have to wait long to find out.... More....if you had been on a BA flight and the stewardess had been a blond then it could have been my wife, Jane.

I assume she doesn't play? She does but as she is still flying her time on this was curtailed by recognition alas. She is like a sailor but with a guy in every port! "

As you can tell she is my fantasy haha

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I Don’t usually read fantasies but this is good ??

Please continue lol

The flight carried on with what seemed never ending eye fucking and even on the odd occasion her colleague joining in by deliberately standing right in behind her and putting her hands on her hips to go past, then both of them flashing a smile... I was struggling to contain myself but was also aware the flight was landing in just over an hour...

The blonde colleague that had joined the games earlier approached me in a very professional and stern manner...

Mr Smith, please could you come with me, we would like to complete your immigration cards before landing to help you on your journey... oh ok, and followed the short blonde to rear of the upper deck, and to a door marked as crew only.. just here please mr smith...

She opened the door and I was greeted with Becky stood in the cramped aisle with bunks either side, lent over the bunk in her tight skirt and shirt undone... enjoy your the rest of your flight mr smith, and the blonde closed the door behind us....

Keep it going!

Hello Mr Smith.. hope you are enjoying your flight... I walk over and she surprises me by grabbing my bulge and stopping me in my stride.... I can't stop looking at her amazing tits bulging out of her bra and she begins rubbing my already rock hard cock through my trousers... I told my colleague earlier that you were big and I'm right!!! I could see the outline of your cock as you boarded and I knew I would fuck you before we arrived!

I could take no more and grabbed her, she let go and we kissed hard... I pulled her shirt off her back and spun her round so she could feel me press into her... kissing her neck as it rested on my shoulder... I grabbed both of her big tits and run my hands down her toned stomach and as I did so she reached round and held my hard shaft through my trousers...

I reached down and pulled her tight skirt to her waist... revealing lacy holdups and the tiniest g string I have ever seen... not helped by the fact it was soaking wet and buried in her pussy bulge

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh this is really taking off and about to hit the jet stream. I suspect a bumpy ride ahead

Up, up and away! More

Bracing her in a bent over position I grab the g string and rip it off, shocking Becky and making her spin round...

Mr Smith!!! She grabs at my belt and expertly pulls it off and has my trousers down to my ankles... I can see her bright red lips in front of my bulge and hope she releases my tight trunks... kissing it through my underwear she grabs at it and then slowly pulls them down... letting my 8 inch cock balance on her lips, she looks up at me and just pushes her lips all the way down my shaft... no gag reflex and sucking me to my balls... her hands on my tensed ass as she sucks every inch to perfection.... I reach down and unclip her bra... her huge fake tits hanging as her unrelenting blow job works on my cock... I can barely stand as she sucks me faster and faster...

Fake tits....surely not? You must be flying on Virgin! More!

"Fake tits....surely not? You must be flying on Virgin! More! "

Any chance of a pic of your wife before I finish this story?

VERY hot

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great service in business class!!

More

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *orkizCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Wow this beats duty free anytime

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

My kind of story! Keep it going

By *lowmassageukMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Great story

Love.it

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

I can feel my hard cock straining and push her back onto one of the beds... her perfect hair now a mess, as her glistening Pussy is wide open to me... I pull the rest of her tight skirt to her waist and get on my knees, I push my tongue into her soaking pussy and I'm shocked when she instantly gushes over my tongue... she tastes so good and is pushing back and forwards onto my face... fuck me Mr Smith...

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Oh fuck her please

By *ixieandfairyCouple  over a year ago

St Helier

Oh I’m enjoying this!