FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office Experience (Trust story)

Office Experience (Trust story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlePrincess321 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

Someone asked what’s one of the naughtiest thing I’ve done. This is my story...

During the day at work, he set me some challenges of taking risky pics and videos while I was working. Some had rewards and consequences. I couldn’t take one of the pics so my forfit was to get the train from central London to meet him in Essex with no unwear on under my dress.

I was meeting him at his work, he had an office in a sports complex. I had to ask reception where to do, I got directors, knocked on the door and went it. He was sitting on the chair, eyeing me up when I walked it. There was a legs, bums and tums class in the room opposite and you could here the football team outside.

We chatted for a bit before he got up and kissed me. When he lifted my dress, he was pleased to see no underwear underneath. He got me to bend over the desk and lifted the dress, off the back of my challenge is was due reward and consequences left. He ran his hand over my bum before spanking it, in between each slap he would run his finger along my slit to tease me, finger me and get me wet.

After a little while, I got him to sit on his chair and I got on my knees under the desk. I would look up at him and see he was enjoying the view.

Then he got me to lay on the desk, when he gave me a quick lick before fucking me. We try a few different positions around the room before he finished on my face.

Because I’m a naughty slut, I walked outside and down the corridor with cum on my face to go wash it off in the bathroom.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic

By *ittlePrincess321 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Essex

"Fantastic"
Thank you

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Hot read