FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a young guy to fuck my gf

a young guy to fuck my gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to see a young guy of 20 or under with a nice thick cock fuck my girlfriend. A visit from a young chap early on a sunday morning as jade potters around the house in her dressing gown while I'm in the shower. She would make him tea and flash her big tits and juicey arse at him then demand he strips and gets his cock out. Jade drops to het knees in front of the young lad and takes his thick, hard cock in her mouth then I walk in fresh out the shower

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds horny

with the help of the good men of fab, i hope you manage to convert this from a fantasy to a story !

Ah memories this scenario is very fun. Shame your so far away.

I stand watching my curvacious gf suck the young mans hard, thick shaft as I begin to wank my own hard cock through my towel. enjoying watching my slut of a girlfriend licking and slurping on his nice big cock. I move closer to the pair letting my towel fall to the floor. I tell my girlfriend to stand up, she continues slurping before standing up, letting her dressing gown fall to the floor

I encourage the young man to suck on jades lovely 34dds as I finger her juicy wet cunt from behind. Jade moans as I add two then three fingers to her sopping wet cunt as her new young lover sucks greedily on her big titties. I tell jade to bend over the sofa and stick her big juicy arse in the air, jade duly obliges as I part her arse cheeks as her young stud strokes his thick cock as he steps forward. his cock

Inches from jades tight wet juicy hole.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/11 14:33:33]

"[Removed by poster at 25/11/11 14:33:33]"

my oh my, if ur young man bottles it, this dirty dog would be more than happy to step in to the fray lol. I would lick Jade's pussy while she sucked on ur cock....

Jades young stud has now got his hands on jades buttocks as he eases his bare helmet into jades juicy, wet cunt. I wank my hard cock as jades young lover eases his fat cock inch by inch into my dirty cum slut of a gf. Jade moans in pleasure as he fucks her harder and faster, she pushes back on his gorgeous young cock as he fucks her to her first orgasm.jade pushes back harer as sh cums all over her young studs balls, she orders him to shoot his hot spunk deep inside her

» Add a new message to this topic