FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An invitation from a fab couple.

An invitation from a fab couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst scrolling through endless profiles and dead-end conversations suddenly a ping in the inbox, another male offering to suck my cock was my first thought, but the message header said "wanna join US" and then an MF next to their name.

The massage was blunt and to the point, it offered me the chance to spend a couples hours that afternoon at their house, if I was up for it all I had to do was say yes...

Naturally the first thing I did was look at their profile, hmmm! 6 verifications this is real! I scroll through their pictures imagining the possibilities of what could lay head.

Of course I replied and of course I said yes.

What happened that afternoon will be the reason I have a grin on my face when they nail my coffin lit shut...

The couple in question have given me their address and told me that the front door will have a note on it saying coming in Danny. inside the door will be another note giving me directions to the bedroom. When i arrive sure enough I find the 2 notes and proceed to the bedroom where I find the woman on the bed naked and blindfolded. The husband is sat on a chair facing the bed he smiles at me and gives me the thumbs up.

I slowly walk over to the bed and stoke my hand up his wife's leg from the sole of her foot up her leg and over her outer thigh, she shudders with anticipation. When I reach her thigh I use the back of my hand and nails to move across her stomach and up her side to her armpit, she has her arm raised to the side and as my fingers touch her armpit she judders again and takes a deep breath, my hand then brushes across her breasts pulling the farthest one towards me as I do, it jiggles back into place, as I get to her other breast I start to squeeze her very erect nipple, I squeeze it hard enough to get a reaction but not quite hard enough to hurt.

My hand then slowly brushes back down over her stomach and very slowly over her pussy as I do this she opens her legs and raises her hips.

I take my hand away and move away from the bed her pussy lips are starting to glisten with her juices.

At this point her husband get up and begins to take off his cloths, as do I.

I then move around to the other side of the bed. He comes to the side I started at, It won't last long be when we start touching her again she will assume she knows which one is her husband.

He begins to suck and squeeze her nipples, not in the way he usually would but slightly different, again to confuse her. I slide me hand down to her pussy and gently stroke her lips, not quite hard enough to part them though, I can feel her hard clitoris bulging though them and as I come back over it I press a little harder with my index finger, she pushes herself onto it, does she think it's her husbands finger I wonder?

At this point her husband takes off her blind fold, she looks up at him, maybe in surprise that the finger was not his, she lifts her head and kisses him deeply with her tongue, after a few moments she remembers they are not alone and breaks away to look over to me still gently stroking her pussy lips. she grabs my other arm and pulls me towards her, when my face reaches her's she give me the same deeply sexy kiss, but not quite as long as with her husband, as she breaks away she looks at me then looks back at her husband... she smiles... she looks back towards me and in a slightly trembling whisper she says "will you lick my pussy?"

To be continued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great read so far

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More to come I hope

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago