FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A quick straw poll

A quick straw poll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscpl4954 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Orpington

My amazing wife struggles to see why young men would fancy older women. Can I ask how many do, have you acted on it and what was the age difference.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

My mates mum a few years ago, I was 19 she was 43, still love older ladies now...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I was younger I had fun with a 64 yr old , and now I'm older I'm looking for younger who want older

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

I was 19 I was seeking a hot wife in her fifties while her hubby enjoyed holding the camera

"My amazing wife struggles to see why young men would fancy older women. Can I ask how many do, have you acted on it and what was the age difference."

I`m now the `Qlder guy` lol. But my mum`s mate when I was just 17 used to cut my hair. She was 45 at the time. Things had always been cheery between us. But the time she cut my hair as my mother was out is BURNED in my memory. For me it was the Taboo of a woman old enough to be my mum, but also that it was someone she knew really well.

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

We have played with older couple's while on the scene. We started swinging in our mid to late 20's and have played with people in their 50's or so.

From my (dukes) perspective it's great to be with an older woman who is confident and knows what she wants and is not afraid to take or demand it.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"My amazing wife struggles to see why young men would fancy older women. Can I ask how many do, have you acted on it and what was the age difference.

I`m now the `Qlder guy` lol. But my mum`s mate when I was just 17 used to cut my hair. She was 45 at the time. Things had always been cheery between us. But the time she cut my hair as my mother was out is BURNED in my memory. For me it was the Taboo of a woman old enough to be my mum, but also that it was someone she knew really well."

Need to hear this story

"My amazing wife struggles to see why young men would fancy older women. Can I ask how many do, have you acted on it and what was the age difference.

I`m now the `Qlder guy` lol. But my mum`s mate when I was just 17 used to cut my hair. She was 45 at the time. Things had always been cheery between us. But the time she cut my hair as my mother was out is BURNED in my memory. For me it was the Taboo of a woman old enough to be my mum, but also that it was someone she knew really well.

Need to hear this story "

MIGHT tell in separate thread

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

preston

I don't know what it is about cougars but I love them.

Biggest gap was when I was probably 20 and she must have been 40/45

» Add a new message to this topic