FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walk on the beach

Walk on the beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The sky turned grey over the Greek mountains signalling the next storm is on its way. I walk along the beach away from the hotel and away from the hills ankle deep in the the lightly lapping sea water.

The crowded beach around the hotel is shrewn with bodies laid on sun lounges and towels ladies of all shapes and sizes all wearing the tinyiest bikinis or men with either knee length shorts or the smallest trunks imaginable. A fest of bare flesh.

Heads bobbing up and down in the sea, people not so far out throwing frisbies or balls at each other and occasionally having to retrieve them from the sea.

Away from the crowded beach, and the sound of the sea gently lapping over the gravelly sand

Is all that can be heard. A windbreak can be seen and I get closer I see a couple who have found seclusion on the beach laying close and kissing each other.

I walk further and a couple sat in deck chairs hold a large dog that continues to bark loudly as I approach breaking the serenity of the sound of the ocean. I nod as I pass and the dog continues to bark to warn of his presence for a good time after passing.

Where the land meets the beach, sand dunes surrounded by reads and long grass define the edge of the beach. I look and see the naked form of a body laid face down on a towel facing inland with feet towards the sea, bronzed, shiny skin from the sun guard glistening in the sunlight. I look again what looked like a thong was not a thong but a naked bronzed bottom, smooth and round with legs slightly apart.

I push my sunglasses up my nose and nonchalantly walk past. I pause for a second and look over my shoulder at the naked body who has moved an eyelid at my passing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic