FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > skinny dip

skinny dip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plotgoblins OP   Man  over a year ago

heritage coast

It was an amazing experience ! A couple on here had posted a few pics! I recognised a couple were outdoors on beach and made a comment to them that I wish I had been there.

Then on Friday got a message from them saying they would be there this evening maybe skinny dipping . My Mrs was out and it was so hot I would take a walk . After a while I noticed couple near sea in distance ! No one else about ! He was swimming , mrs throwing ball for dog . I walked along shore to her! She smiled and said hello. Chatted how hot it was and said I needed swim as water looked good but as I didn't have swimwear needed to be skinny dip. She said her guy was skinny dipping and told me to go ahead ! It didn't bother her. So I stripped off and walked in. Started chatting to guy! He said she was afraid of jelly fish! Anyway after chatting a while we encouraged her into water . She just pulled her dress over her head! She was naked under the dress! Wow fantastic body!!! She walked towards us and we moved close to ensure jelly fish didn't sting her . It was unreal , I didn't know if I should touch her or not?? I got brave and touched her pert arse! She didn't push me away so my hands started to explore her body more! Fantastic nipples ! My hard cock up against her arse cheeks it was lovely. My hands further exploring . The guys hands doing the same to her! At one point his cock brushed my hand! I gave his cock , which was big, a quick stroke and he did same to mine! I then explored her smooth pussy with my fingers ! i had eased her hand towards my cock and she had me in one hand and her guy in the other. She appeared to enjoy the attention and gasped a few times ! Eventually she said she was getting cold and wanted to get out! Her nipples were standing out like organ stops. So we eased out of water chatted as we dressed! It was a strange situation. I sensed that was the end of the experience and said I would walk back. I thanked them and said maybe I would see them again! I shook the guys hand and kissed her on side of face! I thought I would try a little more and touched her boobs through the dress! I told her she was gorgeous as I again explored her pussy with my fingers! She responded a little but seemed concerned others may appear on beach! I didn't want to push it , so I thanked them both and said goodbye ! Maybe next time?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

» Add a new message to this topic