FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The 'Aunt' ,,,True story

The 'Aunt' ,,,True story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this happened 2 weeks ago..

ive got a thing for womens feet and stockings etc... love playing with them and getting a footjob.. love the women in stockings or tights and high heels..

anyway 2 weeks ago my aunt had a bit of a get together at her house, with some family and friends. she asked if i wanted to go up as she knows im always up for a few beers and a laugh.

my aunt is 47 and is quite nice to be honest, about 5'7 medium build and blonce bobbed hair. i arrived at 6;30pm with all my beer in a carrier bag and looking forward to getting pissed. she answered the door in a little black dress just above the knee length, black heels and nylons, (i thought they would be tights)...

the night progressed and we were all pissed, about 20 odd people came the party it was a great night, put some food on and music and everyone dancing etc...

towards the end of the night, everyone was d*unk and tired, some had gone home, we were sitting on the sofa chillin out listening to music and my aunt came sat next to me and slipped her heels off and kind of put her feet close to me, touching me slightly they were.

she obviously hadnt got a clue i love feet and what her sexy nylon feet were doing to me..

most people left and it was late, i was just about to get a taxi home myself when i thought i would try my luck and be cheeky and try touch her feet without her knowing..

so i did, and i could feel my cock getting pre cum at the tip, and getting semi hard. i thought i had to stop touching her feet or my cock would be massive and she would know..

she must of felt me touch them, necause she said, 'oooh go on dan, give them a rub them shoes have killed me tonight'.

i couldnt belive it when she said that.. i tried kid her by saying, 'im not touching them feet, no way'.. but then i said, 'oh go on then' so she streched out on the sofa with her feet on my knees, and i could instantly see she was wearing hold ups.. my cock was geting soaked at this stage.

i massaged her stockinged clad feet, and she was just listening to music as if it was nothing.. she i couldnt resist but my cock went solid and she felt it against her feet, and she looked at me and said are you enjoying that dan?.. in a shocked voice and look..

i said yeah i think i am, lol..

she got up and undid my jeans and my cock flopped out rather hard and soaked in pre cum.. she gently rubbed her soled feet over my cock and i was in heaven..

she was loving it, she wanked my cock off with her feet till i shot the boggest load of spunk ive ever done, all ove rher feet. i must of been cummin for ages. every last drop was drained from my balls..

after that, she took her stockings off in front of me, and said i better put them in the wash hadnt i... i said i think you should..

we had a fag after that as if nothing happened, and then i rung a taxi and went home..

hoped you liked it, lol...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Your aunt? As in sister of one of your parents siblings? As in a family member? As in incest, not really my thing, but at least you enjoyed yourself!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice story buddy.... very horny

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nice story. I particularly liked the way you built up to an Auntie climax.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story.made me hard

"Your aunt? As in sister of one of your parents siblings? As in a family member? As in incest, not really my thing, but at least you enjoyed yourself!"

Saying as you have asked.....

It was my Uncles ex wife, not been together for years so not really a family member.

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

Sounds a Great night then, and she did'nt verify you? tut tut

"Sounds a Great night then, and she did'nt verify you? tut tut "

No she didn't

You can though, as im in Salisbury on Saturday

» Add a new message to this topic