FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My girlfriends cousin on business ( TRUE STORY )

My girlfriends cousin on business ( TRUE STORY )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tuesday afternoon I was in work And got a text from my girlfriend saying her cousin from Scotland Michelle was staying for a few nights as she had some business to attend In our area and did I mind.

I called my girlfriend Kate and told her Cause it wouldn’t be a problem she’s asked if I’d be home around 6 to let her in.

Kate ( my girlfriend ) was work till 7 like most nights and usually gets home around half 7.

I was home at 5 this evening so had a tidy ready for Michelle coming.

17:30 came and there was a knock on the door it was Michelle standing there in a white blouse short grey skirt and high heels holding a night bag obviously with her clothes in for the next day.

Michelle is 5”4 blonde hair nice size boobs with an ass to die for you can tell she works out at the gym.

I answered the door to be greeted with a massive sexy smile and hug and inside we went. I put the kettle on and we sat on the living room chatting I couldn’t help but notice the short skirt she was wearing wasn’t covering anything and could see her black lace see through knickers. I couldn’t help but keep looking so I went back in to the kitchen to make the brews. When I came back in she had crossed her legs so she must have seen me looking. After several minutes of chatting at awkwardness she uncrossed her legs not in the way you normally would I couldn’t take my eyes off her and saw an amazing glimps of her knickers / pussy and she crossed them the other way I looked up and she was glaring at me I didn’t know what to do I was sat there with a raging hard on so couldn’t even stand up to walk out the room. We continued to chat and after a few more minutes She had finished her brew and went to stand up to take her cup to the kitchen when I noticed her legs slightly open revealing those sexy lace knickers again my cock was raging.

Michelle asked if she could go and shower I shower her where everything was and came back to the living room thinking “ had that really just happened “ was she teasing me did she see me looking ?? ......... the rest will follow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Nice start

Great start. She sounds like a minx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

More

An interesting start.....

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Good start

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Looking forward to it

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Like this.

Liking this

After Michelle had showered she came and joined my in the living room she can down in gym leggings and a gym vest top she definitely wasn’t wearing any underwear I couldn’t see the bra straps and you could clearly see the shape of her pussy I couldn’t believe how horny she was making me feel. We sat and chatted and watched tele for what seeming like hours when I heard Kate’s keys in the door. Kate came in i felt a little awkward.

Whilst they were deciding what takeaway to get I went up for a shower just as I was getting out and drying off Kate shouted up they were nipping out to pick up a Chinese for tea tbey be 20 mins.

I went in to our bedroom and seen them drive off I lay on our bed with a massive hard on thinking what had happened over the last hour or so. I was thinking of Michelle’s knickers and pussy them suddenly realised she had showered and defo didn’t put her knickers back on I jumped up and went in to the spare room and on top of her bag were the clothes she’d been wearing neatly folded I picked them up and right at the bottom there it was a black lacy see through thong I picked it up and could see where her pussy had been sat how wet it was she must have been really turned on as it was soaking. I thought to myself what the hell im I doing holding someone else’s knickers it was wrong but couldn’t help myself I pulled them up to my nose and could smell Michelle’s horny pussy the guest of her thong wet and sticky my cock was raging I rubbed her pussy juice all over my cock and wanked like crazy and shot my load all over suddenly I heard the door and the girls laughing I jumped up threw the clothes and thong on top of the bag and ran in to the bathroom I heard Kate come up the stairs to use the toilet I hadn’t put the clothes back properly ......... to be continued ....

So far, great story!

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Mmmm nice

Great start

Keep going. I’ve got a raging hard on now!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Naughty naughty.

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Could be tricky, looking forward to seeing what happens next

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm naughty boy lol

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

more!. xxx

Definitely more needed

langley

By *acamanCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

By *ruitytwosumCouple  over a year ago

our love nest

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

I hadn’t put the clothes back properly i went in to the bed room to get changed and Kate was in the getting undressed she was jumping in the shower I could go back in there to sort the clothes.

I went back down stairs and in to the kitchen and helped Michelle put the tea out. All 3 of us sat down and had tea and watched some tele about an hour went by and Michelle said she was tired and went off to bed. Oh shit I thought she’s going to notice her clothes had moved.

That morning I was up and out the house before Michelle and Kate. I got a call from Kate at 9 when she was on her way to work to say she had given Michelle my number and to sort out with me what time I’m home etc so she could get in. I was shitting myself hoping she’d not noticed I’d been through her things. At dinner I was messing about on my phone and I go a snapchat notification a friend request I accepted and right away I Knew it was Michelle it read “ naughty boy I know what you’ve been up to “. OH SHIT HOLY SHIT. Who’s this I relied. “ you know quite well who this is and you’ve been routing through someone’s stuff haven’t you Mr.

I don’t know what you mean I said to her.

I left my clothes in a neat pile and when I went to bed my clothes wernt were I left them and my knickers were in the middle of the floor so you must have moved them cos Kate was with me.

I wanted the ground to swollen me up I didn’t know what to say. An hour or so went by and I had received another message from her.

“ I know it was you so come clean “ did up like them ??? I again ignored it then a little bit later got a picture. Oh my god it was Michelle sat in her car with her legs open waring the Identical thong but in white. “ do you like these ones “

Are you going to sniff these ?

I couldn’t believe it my cock was hard again what do I write back to her I’ve got to do something. I then got a recording of her rubbing her thong in to her pussy I could hear her saying these are for you naughty boy ...........

belfast

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Looking forward to see how this develops

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

This story just keeps getting better

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I couldn’t believe what was happening my girlfriends cousin knows I’d sniffed her knickers and now she was sending me pics of her rubbing herself in another pair I didn’t know what to say to her then I got another message saying “ come on you started all this by sniffing my knickers ... shit bag “. So I messaged her and said yes I did look through your things and yes I did have a smell of your knickers because the minute I seen you sat on my couch with you knickers on show you turned me on.

She then said “ well you’ve seen and smelt plenty of me show me your cock” I went straight to the toilet in work and took a snap of my rock hard cock that I was about to send to my girlfriends cousin this is mental ... SEND !!!!

swansea

Bravo

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

I then got a phone call from Kate to say she was finishing early and that she would be in for when michelle finished . Bastard I was hoping this crazy thing with Michelle was going to end in us having crazy sex.

When I eventually got home Michelle was upstairs in the shower and Kate was in the kitchen preparing dinner i was sat on the settee watching tele when Michelle came down stairs in the littlest pj shorts and top just like what my kate wares at sat on the settee across from me kate popped her head in and said I’m going for a shower tea be done in half hour and off upstairs she went to get showered. I stood up to go get a drink out the kitchen and Michelle was sat on the couch with one leg stretched out her on shorts had moved to one side and on show was her perfectly bald pussy she wasn’t waring any knickers and I could see her pussy was wet she pulled her pj shorts so they were completely out of the way and put her right hand down and parted her pussy with 2 fingers and said you wanna fuck me don’t you naughty boy ....... I could here the shower on upstairs my cock was poking out my jeans I rushed over to her and started to kiss her on the lips she reached up and started kissing me hard pushing her lips against my I reached my hand down and began to rub her pussy it was soaking wet and I mean WET she pulled me towards her and undone my belt and grabbed my cock out my pants and started to suck my cock I was doing my best to reach down and rub her pussy she jumped up quick and bent over and forced my cock deep in to her pussy i started fuckin her from behind my cock hadn’t been in long and I was ready to cum all over her “ cum in me you dirty bastard she whispered “ I cum every last little drop I thrusted in to her when I pulled my cock out it went all over the floor I zipped me cock away and hid it the best I could I couldn’t hear the shower on kate was on her way down the stairs shit shit I grabbed a glass of water and some kitchen Paper and ran back in to the living room to wipe my spunk off the floor “ what have you done said Kate “ I’ve spilt a glass of water on the floor I said to Kate.

He’s always spilling stuff him kate said to Michelle then went to the kitchen to sort tea . .........

Awesome so far

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Great tale, more to come?

swansea

Brilliant

Knew she’d be trouble

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

I went up to bed before the girls I was shattered but I nipped in quickly to have a little sniff of her white thong before bed it was even wetter than the other one she’d defo cum in this one. So sexy.

I was lay in bed next to kate thinking what had gone on and couldn’t help get turned on thinking about what had gone on. I grabbed my phone and went on snap chat and there was a pic of Michelle in the next room to me with her fingers in her pussy saying meet me down stairs ..... noooooo I couldn’t it was too risky wayyyyyyy to risky. I told her we couldn’t and she wouldn’t take no for an answer I heard her climbing out of bed and opening the bedroom door slowly creeping down stairs my heart was pumping I stay silent for a few minutes Michelle was sending me snaps of her down stairs rubbing her bald pussy on my couch I had to go down. I leaned over to check kate was asleep and she was snoring so I slowly climbed out of bed my cock was so stiff opening the door as quiet as I could I crept down the hall down the stairs and in to the living room it was dark I couldn’t see much then Michelle put the light on her phone revealing her gorgeous glistening wet pussy her legs wide open I got on my knees she was on the settee and I buried my tongue deep in her wet hole moving up and licking her clit while I slid a finger then 2 deep in here naughty pussy fingering her deep .........

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Fuck this is hot

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

I moved move tongue down and began exploring her ass aswell as her pussy while she was rubbing her clit wet fast I could hear her gasping my tongue now licking her ass she was loving every second ......

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great more please

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is good

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

great story!. xxx

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmarked

By *aked tradesman22Man  over a year ago

limerick /

Hmmmmm very hot

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *erfect-StrangersCouple  over a year ago

North Dublin

Wow! Wonder what happens next. Who needs 50 shades!

Carry on mmmm

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Great

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Feeling real horny now...Great storey.

By *ewforestguyMan  over a year ago

England

belfast

Loving this

langley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *appytimes2019Man  over a year ago

East Manchester

Great story, keep going please ??

stevenage

Brilliant

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent tale so far, more please.

Loving this ??

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

She pushed my face away and whispered “ fuck me please fuck my horny wet pussy “

My cock was raging this was naughty it was bad the situation mate it a million times hornier I slipped my cock in to her sliding it in and out very slow she was rubbing her tits I hope to god I was going to last longer than last time a few minutes later she pushed me of and sat me on the settee lay my legs out in from of me flat turned round and eased herself on to my cock reverse cow girl sliding up and down my cock pretty slow and sexy with the odd thrust down so my cock was reaching the back of her pussy smashing right down the full length of my aching cock then she started to ride me faster I could feel her pussy getting wetter it was soaking I was about to shoot my hot spunk up her when she jumped off “ not yet mr I’ve not finished “ she stood in front of me with one leg on the settee at the side of where I was sitting and began to rub her clit hard and fast I could see she was ready for cumming “ squirt on me baby “ I said to her I’ve never seen a woman rub her pussy like this before she was really giving it some I started wanking my cock “ cum with me she whispered “ she then squirted all over my cock all over my chest it went everywhere shoving her fingers in her mouth then back to her pussy she was dripping I was about to cum she went down and started to suck my cock I shot my load straight to the back of her throat still sucking my cock she swolled every last drop ...........

belfast

Need more, this has me rock hard

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

bookmarked

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice she can stop at mine any time mm

stoke

More please

I went back up to bed before Kate woke up and got some sleep.

06:50am I woke up to the feeling of someone touching my cock it was Kate she was wanking me slowly “ shit I thought “ I hadn’t washed my cock a few hours earlier I was fucking her cousin down stairs and here I have my girlfriend about to go down and taste her cousin and that she did Kate was suckin my cock she must have been able to taste Michelle on my dick I lay back thinking of Michelle while take was taking my shaft and suckin me my cock hadn’t see so much action EVER ...........

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

We all got up for breakfast Michelle has a massive smile on her face I was sat on the settee on my phone Michelle had sent me a snapchat of her in the shower so fuckin sexy.

Michelle was leaving and Kate was off to work I had the day to myself I received a snapchat from Michelle saying she had an amazing time and she be back in a few weeks and she left me a present in the pillow case in the spare room ........

her black and white thongs she’d left them for me .... they both still smell of her pussy .

We still send each other FILTHY snapchats and she’s coming to stay again soon.

Who wants these sexy thongs I’ve had my use now and will get more soon ???

Feel free to add me on snapchat too

Might try get a naughty snapchat group together we can all share naughty things on there ??

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

swansea

Lucky boy

Redditch

Great story. Look forward to the next chapter. Is there a chance that Kate will get involved?

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

Didn’t think of that twist!! I’d guess not. Wonder is it really true???

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

" "
love that a woman loves this makes it seam possable

Oh it’s possible ........ cos it happened !!!!!!!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Great read. Don't ever l et Kate catch you fucking Michelle.

"Oh it’s possible ........ cos it happened !!!!!!!"

What's your snap chat?

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

stoke

Mor3 please

bradford

dungannon

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A naughty one!!

Anymore??

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

bradford

Is more to come? Hope so

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Great story

stevenage

By *ornyandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

very horny story

By *inkyguyniMan  over a year ago

c

Loving this

bradford

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Redditch

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow so horny but risky

Amazing story, let me know when she's next here, I'm local... Threeesome?? Hahahaa

Will there be anymore updates

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow