FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Control.

Control.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Control.

You unwrapped the present left on the pillow. A small silver box tied with ribbon, and a card.

"Switch this on and wear it".

It was a small vibrator, chrome, with a small on/off switch. It did not vibrate when switched on,

you slide it into your pussy as you get dressed, your silk underwear brushing against your thighs

as you slip it on.

You soon forget about the small chrome vibe as you make your way to work. Your phone rings "Did

you get the present?" I ask. "Yes i did, but i don't think it's working, I switched it on and

nothing happened" "are you wearing it now?" I ask, "yes" comes the reply I hang up.

You look at your phone, puzzled. Did he hang up or was he cut off.

I dial a number on my phone.

The bus lurches slightly and as it does something wonderful explodes inside you, almost making

your knees buckle. The dormant vibe has burst to life, sending powerful waves of pleasure through

your pussy. You squeeze your thighs together, heightening the sensation.

Your phone rings. "yes?" "is it working" I ask? "Oh god yes" you whisper in reply. "it's

activated by my mobile, and that is just on the first level setting" I say.

You whimper slightly as the pulsing waves change rhythm, your pussy rippling with pleasure.

As quickly as it started it stops. "have a nice day" I say before hanging up.

You can feel your cheeks flushing but no-one has noticed. Your pussy is wet, you can feel the

dampness in your panties. You will have to remove them once you get to work.

The bus stops and you get out, you make your way towards your office, wondering when the vibe

will start again. You get to your office and dump your coat and bag, go to the ladies and remove

your wet panties, stuffing them into your handbag.

You go to the coffee point and make a coffee, but there is no milk, you bend down to open the

fridge and the vibe starts pulsing again, a different rhythm. It's pressing on your g-spot as you

crouch down. You feel your legs starting to tremble, the vibrations are so strong from such a

small device. Your pussy is pulsing in time with the vibrations. You keep crouched down, partly

hiding behind the fridge door as the vibrations intensify, you cannot hold on any longer and you

cum, feeling your pussy contracting round the vibe. Your knuckles are white as your hands grip

the fridge door. "Is the milk out?" asks the receptionist "N...no.....no it's fine, just couldn't

find it for a moment" you reply as you stand up. You can feel your juices running down your leg.

Your heart is pounding and your nipples are standing proud and hot against your lace bra.

You return to your office, cheeks flushed.The vibe silent and waiting.

The morning is busy and passes quickly. You start to prepare for the presentation you are bout to

give when you feel the vibe starting to pulse and vibrate, slowly and gently. You manage to

gather the presentation materials together and run through the powerpoint slides with the vibe

slowly pleasuring your pussy, gently and slowly. You can feel the tops of your stockings getting

wet from the juices running down your legs. You take a tissue and wipe yourself, your pussy

quivers as you touch it, god you want to rub your clit so much, it's burning with desire, but you

only have a few minutes before the presentation. You grab your stuff and walk to the meeting

room. The vibe stops as you enter the room. Your eyes widen as you see me sitting there amongst

the rest of the men. You put the cd into the laptop and hand out the hard copies of the

presentation, my hand brushing your hip as you hand me mine. I place my mobile on the table.

You start the presentation, confident and assured.

Your eyes meet mine as I start to toy with my mobile, tapping in a sequence of numbers, one after

the other. I hit the send button. You hesitate slightly, mid sentence and shift slightly on your

feet as the vibe kicks off again, slow and throbbing.

I can see your hips moving very subtly as your pussy quivers, your eyes flash at me, full of

desire and hate.

You continue the presentation, your cheeks beginning to flush a little.

I press some more buttons.

You reach out to steady yourself against the desk as your knees buckle a little under the

increased pleasure emanating from your pussy.

Somehow you manage to finish the presentation and sit down after the applause dies away.

More buttons, more pleasure. You want my cock so badly now, your pussy is alive with pleasure,

your nipples and clit are burning, you just want me to take you hard and fast, pump you hard and

make you cum.

The meeting ends and the people drift out, I move towards you and congratulate you on the

presentation and ask if you want to come for a coffee in my office.

As soon as the door is shut behind us you are kissing me, pulling my shirt open and taking my

trousers off. "you bastard" you say between breaths, "you have made me so fucking horny all

morning, now fuck me. Hard."

I turn you round, pushing you over the desk. You slip a finger in your pussy and remove the

buzzing vibe, I lift your skirt and spread your bum cheeks, giving me a clear view of your wet

and swollen pussy. I line the head of my cock up with your wet hole and plunge into you.

"oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggooooooooooodddddddddd" you moan as my hard cock

fills you. My hand presses the vibe against your clit, my cock pounds your pussy. Your body bucks

once, twice and tenses as you cum "fffffffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" you

moan. My hands squeezing your breasts and pulling your nipples making you shudder again.

My cock still plunging into you, harder and faster. I find my phone and dial the last sequence of

numbers. The vibe explodes with strong rythmic vibrations as I push it against your clit and my

balls. The sensations of the vibe on my balls and shaft makes my cock swell even harder, my hand

grabbing your hip tight, your face is on the desk, sweat running down your face. You begin to

tense again as another orgasm builds. I take the vibe and push it into your ass. You scream and

buck as it enters, I can feel it's powerful vibrations on my cock as it slide in and out of your

wet cunt. The sensation of a hard cock pumping in and out of your pussy and a vibe in your ass

makes it hard to breathe, colours swirl in your eyes, blood rushes in your ears, your world

contracts to pure pleasure.

My balls tighten and I can hold on no longer I thrust deep into you, fingers digging into your

hips. The vibe intensifies and you start to buck again, you feel a hot wetness filling your pussy

as I cum hard inside you, grunting and calling you a little whore.

Your pussy and ass explode in pleasure, you pussy gushing with each contraction, your juices

running down your legs, soaking your stockings. I feel your pussy pulsing on my throbbing cock.

I wait till I have emptied my cum into you then pull my cock out of your pussy, watching the juices

and spunk dribble out. You take your fingers and slide them into your pussy, then you lick them,

savouring the tastes of our lovemaking.

You straighten your skirt and button your blouse up again as I get dressed.

"You forgot something" I say as you leave. I hand you the vibe.

"Remember we have that 4pm presentation this afternoon" I say as I pick up my mobile.

You smile at me, then kiss me deeply as I slide the vibe back in to your still twitching pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I want one of those telephone operated vibes please. Where can I get them from?

Nice story, got me going too, and I was trying NOT to perve to hard today, lol

i want one too!! very nice story!

oooooo gimme gimme gimme one of them pleeeeaassse

great story!! mmmmmmm got me wet anyway !hehe i want one toooooooooooo

please, please, pleaaaaaeeeeesssseee, can i have one too????

have found one of these at Love Honey website!!! LoveHoney VibraExciter Mobile Phone Vibrator

» Add a new message to this topic