FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > HeavensScent - My First Threesome

HeavensScent - My First Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavensScent OP   Couple  over a year ago

Southend

Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been exploring our sexuality in different ways and he likes to write down our experiences so that we can re-live them on naughty evenings

Thought I'd share the first one with you...about our first threesome together. Enjoy! G xx

"Now I’m a regular guy, 6ft 4in Blonde athletic body 34 years old, and like many other guys I know, I have had the same threesome fantasy with 2 girls for… well for as long as I can remember. So when I went out on a date with this beautiful girl who I’d been chatting to on an online dating site all morning and she said straight off that she has a very high sex drive and likes to be sexually adventurous, I knew straight away we were going to get on!

Let me talk about this girl for a moment. Gina is her name. She has dark hair, around 5ft 3, she has the most incredible eyes you have ever seen, reminiscent of a real-life manga character, she has a very sexy way about her, the way she carries herself, you can tell there’s something special about her. She’s stunning to look at, very down to earth, has a great curvaceous figure, a beautiful colour tattoo on her leg depicting a topless mermaid and a big set of angel wings on her back. I feel very lucky to be called her boyfriend!

We’ve been together a few months now and in those months, she has spoken about her friend Clara, a girl she met through a previous acquaintance who she has since shared a couple of sexual experiences with. She asked me if it would be ok to invite her round one weekend evening for a night of fun and naughtiness… naturally I obliged.

Because of Clara’s shift work, the earliest night we could all do was a few weeks away, so I had a lot of time to play through all the scenarios in my head and get excited at the sheer thought of pleasuring two girls together or even being pleasured by two girls at the same time. Gina created a WhatsApp group named Ménage-A-Trois so myself and Clara could get acquainted with each other and whenever any of us felt horny or had any questions we could speak freely in the group. It was a great idea and before too long the messages were getting sexier! There was talk about which toys Clara was going to bring with her, how we should spend time teasing each other enjoying the build up, maybe going out for a drink beforehand. Before too long the chat turned filthy and Clara was saying she couldn’t wait to feel Gina’s hands inside her again and Gina was saying how she’d like to fuck Clara in the arse with a strap-on while Clara rode me and she’d be playing with her clit and nipples whilst looking me in the eye! Now, as you can imagine reading this made me horny as hell and my mind was going in overdrive just trying to envisage it all! I decided I would write an erotic explicit rhyming story and post a few verses in the chat everyday describing in great detail everything that had been running through my head, I had to let it out somehow and being a creative person I felt this was the best way.

With a few days to go, the verses were still being posted thick and fast, around 30 by the end making sure the last three were posted on the morning of the day we’d all finally meet up. It was definitely a turn on to see how both girls reacted to the explicit detail described in the poem, almost like an insight into my dirty mind, both of which loved it and wanted to try everything out I had written down! We decided we should go out for a few drinks first at a local seafront bar then get a taxi back to my house. This would add to the build-up and little did I know then how hot that bar trip was actually going to be!

Before too long the day had finally arrived and to be honest I couldn’t wait although I was a little apprehensive and slightly nervous about the whole thing but I knew those feelings would pass once I met Clara and the drinks started flowing. Having dreamt about this moment for so long I couldn’t believe it was actually going to happen. The plan was Gina would pick up Clara from the local train station, head to mine for a couple of drinks before we all went out to the bar for a few more drinks then we’d end up back at mine for the fun to commence. After much anticipation, there was a knock at my front door……

I opened the door and in walked my stunning girlfriend Gina with her with her also stunning friend Clara. Clara was slightly shorter than Gina, also very pretty, had blonde hair with pink streaks running through and also had a curvaceous body to be proud of. I offered them both drinks and we sat out in the garden in the sun getting to know a bit more about each other before we headed out. Clara was very easy to talk to and before long the nerves I had building in me for the last week seemed to disappear. After we finished our drinks I called a cab and we headed out to the seafront bar to carry on talking where we left off.

We picked a table in the far corner, outside on the decking and ordered some drinks. It wasn’t long before the conversation started to turn a bit sexual. Clara was showing us pictures on her phone of the sexual antics she’d been getting up to over the past months and the websites she was a member of. I could see Gina was getting turned on by all of this and to be honest so was I. Then without warning Gina turned and said to me, I want you to kiss Clara right here right now. She explained to Clara I was a good kisser and I could tell she was eager to see me kiss from across the table. Clara leaned in to kiss me. It was a slow sensual kiss, nothing too heavy but enough to get me instantly excited! Gina then said to me I looked so hot kissing someone else, then asked me to kiss her. Again not wanting to be outdone, a slow sensual kiss ensued. This went on for a while, with all three of us getting aroused from the kissing and I even spotted a young lad and his girlfriend on the table next to us checking us all out whilst trying not to look and to be honest that really turned me on, to know we were being watched. Before too long we decided to call a cab and get back to the house so the fun could really start. In the front of the taxi I kept looking back and seeing the girls kissing each other rubbing their hands up and down each other’s legs, that was the longest cab ride I think I’ve ever been in!

Once back to my house, I put on some music and poured us all a drink. Before I’d even finished pouring the drinks the girls began to passionately kiss each other, with Gina holding Clara’s head in place whilst she slowly licked all around her lips and tongue. This went on for a further 5 minutes before they asked me to join in a three-way kiss. After half hour of kissing both girls and both girls kissing me we decided to take it to the lounge and get comfortable. Clara said she brought an outfit with her in her bag of goodies, so went to get changed. She came out dressed in a PVC dress and heels which looked great. She slowly walked to the centre of the room, strutting her stuff and I could see from the look in Gina’s eye, she was eager to get things started. Both Gina and I slowly started kissing Clara together, starting at her lips then moving down to her neck then breasts until Gina and I were teasing Clara’s rock-hard nipples. Both focusing the attention on our special guest. Clara was groaning with pleasure as we were licking and sucking at her nipples and our hands slowly moved down to what I could feel was a nicely shaved wet pussy. Gina licked her fingers then gently started to rub her clit and insert 2 fingers while she was still standing and I was concentrating on her breasts and neck. It didn’t take long before Clara wanted to taste Gina so we swapped positions this time Gina was standing in her sexy underwear whilst I was kissing her neck and tits and Clara was stroking Gina’s extremely turned on and wet pussy.

This was extremely arousing, I was getting so turned on by all the groaning and kissing, I could feel myself wanting to burst out the front of my jeans. It wasn’t long before we were all naked with our clothes strewn across the floor. Gina said she wanted to show me something with Clara. Gina beckoned Clara to go on all fours in front of her and slowly started licking her fingers, inserting each one gently in Clara’s wet pussy. With the last finger now inside, she slowly moved her thumb inside too as Clara pushed back for a few seconds until Gina’s whole hand was now inside. This is what I wanted to show you she said with a devious smile on her face. Clara then told me to stop watching and stick my cock in her mouth, I didn’t need to be told twice! I stood in front of her and she took me by the shaft and shoved my cock straight in her mouth rocking back and forth with the motion of Gina’s fisting, occasionally pulling it out to let out a loud moan of pleasure then using her tongue to guide it straight back in again. Gina looked at me as she pulled a silver butt plug out of Clara’s bag, then began to lick and suck it before gently easing it into Clara’s arse until all that was left was the base sticking out. This combined with the fisting was making Clara so horny that she ordered Gina to put one in herself too. So Gina got onto all fours on the sofa and Clara was now on her knees behind her licking and sucking on Gina’s wet pussy from behind. I couldn’t help but join in and started rimming her with my tongue, slowly licking around her wet pussy and kissing Clara so we could taste Gina on each other. She then slowly eased a butt plug inside Gina, and now Gina was the one groaning and moaning from the attention we were giving her.

Clara then reached into her bag and pulled out a leather whip complete with tassels. Standing there with this whip in her hands, she asked us if we could whip her as she’s been a naughty girl lately. Gina said only if she can be whipped too and looked at me and gave me a wink. Gina took the whip from her and pushed her onto the sofa on all fours and made her arch her back with her arse pointing up in the air. She then started to fling this whip gently at first over Clara’s back and behind, then each whip gained in strength. This was helped by the fact Clara was saying harder after each whip, I already thought this looked pretty painful, but Clara was obviously getting off on this. I was then passed the whip and told to flog Clara. Staring down I could see the glint of the silver butt plug in between a slightly red pair off cheeks and Clara’s face waiting in anticipation for me to start. Like Gina, I started off slow and with each strike gathering more power until I was using most of my strength and thinking how can this not be hurting. It was clear this didn’t cause a lot of pain and looked worse than it felt and before long I was raining strikes down with Clara on Gina also and both were getting so excited from it, and I had to admit so was I!

They then said they want to try it on me so not wanting to spoil the party I accepted and placed myself on the sofa on all fours just as the girls had been. I then felt both girls kiss around my cheeks and proceed to rim me pushing their tongues inside before kissing each other and going back for more. This felt incredible, to have two girls concentrate on me like that, I was so turned on I didn’t even notice when they started whipping me, and I was right, there was hardly any pain.

Gina said she felt like I had hardly had any pleasure so far in the time so we’d been getting naughty, so I stood up and the girls slowly started kissing all over my neck, moving down to my nipples, making me enjoy this sight in front of me and the build up to what was about to come, literally! They slowly worked their way down to my cock and both gently started licking up and down the shaft, making sure to kiss each other too. They then took it in turns to take it in their mouths with the other girl licking my balls and nipples to really savour the moment. Both girls then brought up that when we were at the bar earlier, I mentioned I liked to be deepthroated, so Clara then took my cock and pushed her head down on it, with Gina pushing the back of her head. I was in heaven!! There’s something about feeling the tip of your cock push through the tight bit of the throat that really doesn’t compare and they could see from my expressions and sounds I was enjoying it immensely. Gina then took hold of my rock-hard cock and proceeded to push her head into it until my balls touched her chin, she let out a few gagging sounds which really turned me on and looked up at me with her watery eyes whilst my hard cock was still in the back of her throat. As she pulled out she had spit trails hanging off her which Clara was quick to lick and suck up. Clara was amazed that Gina had taken my cock that deep and so was I, that was a trick she’d obviously been saving for a special moment or that was her first time deepthroating. Either way I felt like I was the luckiest man on the planet that night and even luckier to have such an amazingly skilled and sexy girlfriend.

They started kissing each other and running their tongues over my now heavy salivated cock and suggested I laid down on my back on the floor. Gina then straddled over my cock facing me, slowly rubbing her clit with the tip of my cock before slowly inserting it inside her extremely wet pussy. Clara was now sucking and licking on both my nipples and Gina’s nipples whilst pleasuring herself watching us fuck. I could see both girls were loving this just as much as I was. Clara then whispered to me that wherever I cum, she’d like to taste it

After a short while fucking, Gina stayed on her back and Clara continued to lick and suck at Gina’s now dripping pussy. I knelt over Gina’s face while she was stroking my cock with the tip just far enough in her mouth that bringing me to climax didn’t take long. With an almighty orgasm I shot my warm load all over Gina’s face and Clara then kissed and licked it all off being very careful not to miss a drop, then swallowed the lot. They carried on sucking me for a short while longer between kissing each other before we all collapsed in a sticky sweaty heap on the floor…

It had been everything I had ever imagined, it was an amazing experience I would be happy to try again. And the fun didn’t stop there, the following morning we all woke up in the same bed and carried on where we left off…. But that is for another story…"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Great story...incredibly hot and naughty I'm certainly feeling flustered!

Also nicely written and I cant wait to read more

Southend

"Great story...incredibly hot and naughty I'm certainly feeling flustered!

Also nicely written and I cant wait to read more "

Thanks very much I try to make them as true as possible from memory and put in as much detail as I can. It helps preserve the memories in our minds. Plus reading them back gets Gina and myself extremely turned on! I'll be posting another one soon about our recent visit to a sex club... so keep a look out for that too.

M.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Great story...incredibly hot and naughty I'm certainly feeling flustered!

Also nicely written and I cant wait to read more

Thanks very much I try to make them as true as possible from memory and put in as much detail as I can. It helps preserve the memories in our minds. Plus reading them back gets Gina and myself extremely turned on! I'll be posting another one soon about our recent visit to a sex club... so keep a look out for that too.

M."

I look forward to reading it

K.

Southend

" "

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Southend

" "

Southend

" "
Glad you guys like it X

Love it

Southend

"Love it "

Thanks! It certainly gets the blood pumping!

Great story. Got me so hard !

Southend

"Great story. Got me so hard ! "

Thanks

Southend

Another true story to be posted today...... Our First Sex Club Experence.....

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

If it's as good as a first one bring it on well written thoroughly enjoyed reading it

Southend

New story up, for anyone who enjoyed reading this one......

By *ingersmalloyMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Both extremely well written and erotic . Love to hear more of your adventures x

Southend

"Both extremely well written and erotic . Love to hear more of your adventures x"
Thank you very much, we love to write them then relive them on here x

Southend

Thought I'd get this story back into the main threads as it's a good one.... Xx

By *untimesinbridgend..Man  over a year ago

bridgend

This is amazing

Southend

"This is amazing"

Thanks

what an inspiring story - such a well written account of a wonderful evening!

Southend

"what an inspiring story - such a well written account of a wonderful evening!"

Thank you for your kind words, we're glad you enjoyed it. We're hoping to find another 'Clara' so we can write another x

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Bookmarked, so I can read this properly later...

Southend

"Bookmarked, so I can read this properly later... "

Hope you managed to get round to reading this

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

Love this story

Southend

"Great story"

Thanks for reading!

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Very nice story, got me horny as fuck reading this

Southend

"Love this story "

Thanks Adam. Hope to write more experiences soon

Southend

"Very nice story, got me horny as fuck reading this "

Thanks! Good to hear, nice to know it's done the job

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Southend

" "

Southend

Come tell us if you like our story!

Southend

" "

Just came across your profile on fab, read the profile and of course felt similarities with our own, then at the bottom a link to this forum, I only read one story, but may I say it was truly sexy as hell, well written and a complete turn on. Ty G

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"Bookmarked, so I can read this properly later...

Hope you managed to get round to reading this "

Somehow didn't get back at the time but definitely worth coming back for...

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

Southend

"Just came across your profile on fab, read the profile and of course felt similarities with our own, then at the bottom a link to this forum, I only read one story, but may I say it was truly sexy as hell, well written and a complete turn on. Ty G"

Thank You G. To be honest, it's great to get the feedback. Hopefully we'll have more experiences soon so I can write my stories about them! X

By *ee-dthewayMan  over a year ago

Colton , Leeds

Another amazing read from a amazing couple. What happened to Clara ? No round two lol ?

Southend

"Another amazing read from a amazing couple. What happened to Clara ? No round two lol ?"

Thank you! There was a round two and three and more... hoping to meet up again soon so I can write another intimate story of our experience.

By *rManyhandsMan 19 weeks ago

Narberth

Love this story

By *lderWiserNowMan 19 weeks ago

Kettering

Wonderful to read this very horny story

By *hrisukbishareCouple 19 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Stunning erotic storytelling. Thank you. I so look forward to exploring your profile more. Chris

By *outhweel2Man 19 weeks ago

Newark

Wonderful story

» Add a new message to this topic