FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The lodger

The lodger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Steve had been lodging in the the hose that belonged to grant and Kelly for several months they were a nice couple but kept there distance from there lodger it had to be said theyou where a good looking couple grant a doorman and liked to work out Kelly wirked in a local supermarket she had long red curly hear big brown eyes and full loosing truth steve had often pleases himself thinking about his landlady .

One day with the summer fast approaching grant offered steve sone work in his garden it was a mess and needed sorting steve happily agreed and he worked hard cutting back the trees and digging out the flower beds it was on a really hot day steve got more than he bargained for kelly had been to the pub for a lunchtime drink and offered steve a drink he turned round to accept his eyes nearly popped out of his head Kelly was wearing a tiny bikini top which struggled to hold her 40dd Tits tiny denim shorts and high heels err yes please he stammeredas his eyes wandered over Kellys amazing body she just smiled turned and walked to the kitchen to get his drink steve stood watching her go enjoying her arse cheeks poking out of his landlady shorts .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is going to be interesting

Go on please do continue

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

Kelly returned a few mins lster with one of her husbands cold beers for her lodger and bottle of fruit cider for herself in the few mins Kelly had been gone her nipples had become hugly erect and pushed against the material she look down at his shorts and could see him straining she passed him the beer thanks he said want Steve mind he asked she smiled I'll make he dosent oh said the lodger and together they laughed Kelly rolled her ice cold can over her impressive bust awww yeah that feels better she taunted her lodger with that she turned away and started strusting up the garden swaying her arse from side to side suddenley she stopped pulling the string on her bikini come on lodger she called it's far to hot to work in the garden .

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

More please

Steve took a huge mouthful of his cold beer and thought oh wot the heck and followed Kelly in doors in the kitchen he found his sexy landlady now topless leaning against the freezer her Tits were a thing of beauty and her huge brown erect nipples stood to attention almost begging some play time steve almost unsure of his landlady intentions locked eyes with the beautiful sensual woman suddenly she spoke are u going to stand there looking at my Tits or fuck me stephen she asked wot about grant steve realising how stupid the qustion sounded Kelly scoffed he ain't here but u r with that she pulled open her tiny denim shorts and wriggled out of them showing a perfectly shaved pussy she again walked away into the lounge and lay back on the sofa she open her long legs and held her pussy open with several fingers steve had matched her pace for pace his cock was now aching inside his shorts his Hart was telling him to fuck her brains out but his head warned of a ass kicking and homelessness when grant found out fuck it a night in hospital and a new home would be worth it.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Steve walked slowly towards the sexy woman his eyes locked on her fingers rubbing her moiste clit he knelt between her long Shapley legs and gently flicked his tounge over her swollen clit mmmmm she started to moan and wriggle omg she tasted so good she now rubbed her ample Tits together as he slid his tounge deep into her pussy she really loved it as she thrust down onto his face put your cock in me she demanded I got no condoms steve admitted I don't fu cling care she admitted she quickly stood up and pulled his t shirt of reveiling his manly torso he slid down his shorts his hard shaved cocker sprung to life Kelly just smiled and took his length in her right hand and guided his cock to her waiting mouth she flicked his bell end with the tip of her tounge andeep slowly slid her lips down his shaft always keeping eye contact with him steve started to thrust forwards deep into her throat which she took l without a second hesitation with a loud slurp she pulled her mouth off the muscular cock and laid back and guided to the entrence of her soaking pussy fuck me boy she hissed .

Guildford

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

love it

stoke

More please

same where

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Nice

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Steve slowly eased his cock into Kelly gorgous pussy as he he pushed his full length in she moaned in his ear he pulled back and pushed in again he continued this for several minuets her moaning became more intense he pulled right out and taking his cock in his hand he rubbed his bellend against her swollen clit this made her moan more then he rammed home as hard as he could her eyes widened oh god yes you barstard she screamed he pumped home harder and harder until he could feel that familier tension in his groin and soon after his hot cum shot up into her welcoming pussy oh god yes she cried out as they come together .

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

same where

Purbeck

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Guildford

After our naughty session Kelly warned me it was a one off and not to tell grant as he's a very jelous type and all I'd be heading for would be a painful beating so u agreed to be honest steve just thought wot the heck he'd fucked his landlady and got away with it the weeks passed and Kelly became more distant with open dis plays of affection for her hubby I guess I was supposed to be jelous so I kept myself busy with my gf kerri a busty older barmaid from my local .

stoke

More please

I got chatting to kerri over the bar her long dark curly red hair her sparking greenter eyes and oh yes those huge 40dd Tits which always bounced out her variety of mega low cut tops always got my interest we was both newly divored and had both played a little so so we was soon fucking each other when ever we could I was really enjoying it and Kelly was so clearly nosey about my new lady one Saturday night after I'd been kerri I was home laying in my bed watching the match of the day I heard the floor boards Creek outside my room is knew it wasn't grant as he was working until at least 3 am suddenly the door handle turned and instepped Kelly on a black satin robe which only just covered her thighs u ok babe she asked in a seductive voice hi Kelly I answered as if i expected to see her how's your new lady she asked leaning on the door I smlied as u care I replied your right I don't her confidence returned as she at the belt on her robe and let it slip to the floor she stood there naked except stocking and high heels .

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmmm nice

Thanks

stoke

More please

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

Would be better if we had some basic English grammar in there. Perhaps some punctuation, commas, full stops at end of sentences and some paragraph breaks.

Did the writer ever attend school and learn English grammar?

Who wants to hear more

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Kelly and Steve smile at each other i thought it was a one off steve smiled well if u want me to go .....she teased steve ,he responded by throwing off his duvet he was naked and his shaft was fully erect she laughed which wasn't very often as she stepped forward onto the bed and a told of steves cock and started to suck him off after a few minuets she spun around into the 69 position so he could lick her bald pussy they've really getting into it steve even took a risk and fingerd her arse oh yes steve that's fucking nice she moaned that was all the word he needed as he slipped out from under her and came around behind her and slipped his cock into her soaking pussy pumping slow at first then faster and faster as his balls slapped her clit oh yeah she cried out in pre ograsm he started to pump slower and pulled her to him by grabbing a huge handful of hair and pulled her to him and bite down hard on her naked shoulder she was moaning so loudo and soon he could feel her squirt so he pumped hard into then pulled out she thought it was over silly girl

Steve pulled Kelly arse cheeks apart and slid his tounge into her mmmm she clearly enjoyed it then he moved up close his cock was harder than ever b4 he rested his bellend at the entrence and slowly eased it in Kelly gasped put so loud he could see her face in the mirror her eyes where bulging and mouth open but as he pushed home she pushed back oh god yes hun that feels amazing she shouted over her shoulder that was it he started to bang really hard it didn't take long and he felt the tingle in his balls all men love and a few moments later he filled her virgin arse with lodgers Cum .

Purbeck

mmmmmm

Horny hope there is more

same where

weston super mare

Great story x

By *emasselMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG that's one horny story . Very good read especially early in the morning to give you a good horn lol

Guildford

More please

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"Would be better if we had some basic English grammar in there. Perhaps some punctuation, commas, full stops at end of sentences and some paragraph breaks.

"

Agreed.

Got out of breath reading that.

And attention to detail is what makes a story read well.

One minute Kelly had a bottle of cider, next minute it's a can!

"Would be better if we had some basic English grammar in there. Perhaps some punctuation, commas, full stops at end of sentences and some paragraph breaks.

Agreed.

Got out of breath reading that.

And attention to detail is what makes a story read well.

One minute Kelly had a bottle of cider, next minute it's a can!"

If you don't like it why read it? Really. Your comments are not helpful

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

More to follow I hope

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Thank u for nice comments I admit that the grammar isn't great as I've been a life long dyslexia and a recent stroke victim so if my poor education offends people so much I'll not bother writing anymore for those of you who have posted positive messages I thank you .

dont stop writting, loving this story

weston super mare

Don’t stop writing a great horny story who cares about grammar etc it the story that counts.

I’m a fan and look forward to you next one

So we laid there until I was erect agsin and yes I fucked Kelly agsin u until she screamed about 2am she capture into her room waiting for grants return

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Don't worry about your spelling or grammar. The point is that you took your time to write a story. So what if someone needs to read a sentence twice before they understand it.

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

"So we laid there until I was erect agsin and yes I fucked Kelly agsin u until she screamed about 2am she capture into her room waiting for grants return

"

keep going never mind the grammar People love complaining

Soon match of the day was on so Kelly headed of to the showers while steve relaxed watching the football suddenly his phone buzzed with a text it was kerri hi hun can I see was all it said .

weston super mare

Absolutely agree great story

same where

Steve thinking something was wrong pulled on his joggers and t shirt and sped to her house he knocked on the door kerri answered wearing a almost see threw satin robe as soon as the door shut she threw it off revealing a sexy naked body with shaven pussy there to much tension between us she announced as she led him upstairs to her room xxx

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic