FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping me with my theory

Helping me with my theory

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

I work for an IT department in a local company, mostly out on the floor setting up peoples accounts and fixing any issues they have. As a result I know everyone and they all know me, I don't work alone but always being willing to help has made me a bit of a favourite. About 8 months ago I was setting up a few PCs when I heard someone shout my name. I walked over and it was one of the girls who was training a new girl Sarah and she needed a mouse replacing. I got her the mouse and also a mouse rest for someone else. Sarah also wanted one but there were none left. Sucker for a pretty face I went and sourced one for her. Little did I know at the time it would have such a big impact.

Sarah was a lovely and polite girl, she was about 15 years younger than me in her early 20's, about 5ft 10", long brown and blonde hair, a curvy girl around a size 20 and huge boobs. We didn't really speak much over the next few months only exchanged smiles and the odd brief hi in passing. Until one day about 4 months after our first exchange, it was a hot day and she was wearing a nice summer dress that blew in the summers breeze. I made a passing compliment that she looked pretty and went on my lunch. It must have stuck with her as then I got a private Facebook message while on lunch from her and we began talking.

My lunch ended with my last reply, I can use my phone in work but got not reply, then an email popped up and it was Sarah. She was continuing the conversation. Over the next few weeks we spoke at every opportunity, we got on like a house on fire. So when a after works drink thing was arranged I asked her if she wanted to come, she didn't know anyone but said she wanted to see me so agreed. On the day it got canceled, I was gutted but I plucked up the courage to ask her if she still wanted to do something. She played hard to get a bit before agreeing.

We were just going out for some food and a casual drink. I went home after work to shower and change before meeting her at her house to go into town. Over the course of the night we chatted away, the drinks flowed and we got more and more d*unk until last orders. I had no idea how I was getting home as I wasn't from this town so I offered to walk her home and then go get a taxi as there was a taxi rank near by. Once we got to hers I asked if I could use the toilet before I got the taxi im case there was a wait. She let me in and showed me to the bathroom, I went the toilet and when I came out all the lights were off, I had no idea which way to go. I stumbled around a little bit until I saw a light on. No idea who she lived with or if it was even her room but I quietly knocked on the door.

Thankfully it was Sarah's room, I walked in to say bye. "Where do you think you're going?" she asked, she signalled me over. She was sat on her bed crossed legged in her underwear, those huge boobs struggling to stay in her bra. I walked over and got on the bed, she told me I wasn't sleeping in my jeans and to take them off. I did then lay down behind her, next thing she's fallen asleep. I spooned her and went to sleep, I was woken in the night by her taking my hand and putting it on her boob before we both fell asleep again.

The next day she had to be up early so she got changed and we left, I went home and she went out. We spent a lot of time together over the next few weeks, we were becoming really close. Sharing beds for sleepovers, etc but nothing really happened until one Friday.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

What happened next!!

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Great start

By *irtydick4004Man  over a year ago

Loughborough

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Ok tell us more please

Nantwich

Me and Sarah went out after work for a drink in her town as that's where we worked. The plan was to get food as well but we ended up getting a little tipsy and he phone battey was dying so went back to hers so she could charge it and drink some more. Once we got to hers, she got us some drinks and we went to her room. She lived in a shared house with 4 other people but they were all out.

As we sat on her bed, me with my back to the head and her with her back to the end of the bed. We were chatting away when my phone buzzed "oh and who's that?" She said jokingly but in reality it wasn't anyone, it was my daily notification to remind me I hadn't practiced my driving theory test that day. I explained I'd been struggling to learn it all so set daily reminders to practice it, feeling a bit silly I said no more.

"I'll help you" she offered, I was feeling too d*unk at this stage to concentrate so I was a bit skeptical. Before I could say anything she'd loaded the first question and asked it. To my surprise I got it right, Sarah undid her trainer and put it on the floor. She asked another question which I got right and she took her other trainer off and put it on the floor. Like I said I was quite d*unk at this stage so it wasn't until after I answered another two correct and she took her socks off I realised what she was doing.

Knowing exactly what she was doing now I asked anyway "what are you doing?" Pointing at her feet. "This is your help, keep answering correct and my clothes keep coming off but if you answer incorrectly something of yours is coming off" damn I thought, there was a lot of pressure now because after her scarf she was down to her main clothes. I described Sarah at the beginning of the story but she's changed a bit since she first started and has been on a health kick. Originally she was a size 20 but she's down to a size 14 now and has inspired people at work to lose weight, she however has kept her 38GG boobs.

Anyway back to the story, I got the next question right and off came the scarf, leaving only a strappy top, jeans, bra and panties. Under this pressure I cracked and got the next 3 wrong so off came two trainers and a sock. Luckily I composed myself and got the next one right. Sarah one arm at a time took herself out of the strappy top. She teased a little before lifting it over her head and threw it at my face. Once I removed it I saw her sat there in a Satin purple bra, her boobs barely able to stay inside it......

Nantwich

the combination of alcohol and Sarah being down to 3 pieces of clothing got the better of me as I got the next to wrong, removing my other sock and T-Shirt in the process. The next question I hadn't had before so it was a complete guess, this was the difference between who's jeans came off. I got the question right, Sarah stood up off the bed to undo her jeans. She slowly pulled them down to tease me, bending over as she pulled them all the way down. She kicked them off and got back on the bed, cross legged in front of me in just her matching underwear.

We were down to two items of clothing each, I knew if I got the next one wrong my jeans were off and my hard dick would be obvious. I concentrated as hard as my d*unken state would allow and got it right. My face was transfixed on Sarah's chest as she reached behind her back to unclip her bra, she held it against her one hand at a time so she could get out of the straps. Holding the bra tightly for a moment before releasing it to drop on her lap, he boobs dropped with it and they they were. Her gorgeous 38GG's free and in all their glory, her big pink nipples on show. I felt like Jim in American Pie for a moment but luckily I contained myself for potentially the last question.

I definitely wasn't paying attention and got it wrong. Off came my jeans, I sat there in just my boxers. My hard cock clearly visible, I almost wanted to get the next one wrong just so it could be free but I was supposed to be learning. I pulled myself together to get the next question right. Again Sarah got off the bed, this time to remove her panties. She teased like she did with the jeans but this time I could see pussy lips as she bent over. Once her panties were removed, she sat back on the bed. Legs wide open this time, allowing me to see her shaved pussy as my reward for winning.

There were actually 4 more questions left of the test, Sarah said if I got them all right then she would take care of the problem in my boxers. As well had become close over the last few weeks, we had a lot of personal discussions. One of which was how well her blowjob skills get praised, right now that was stuck in my head and I wanted that blowjob......

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Keep going...

By *townBoredMan  over a year ago

sussex

Bookmark

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Did he pass the test???

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do continue.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

more plz

Nantwich

The first two questions were easy and I got them straight away, the 3rd one I was completely torn on but luckily guessed it right. It was all on this final question. I sat there, Sarah naked opposite me with nothing covered up, my cock straining at my boxers. This was the difference between a blowjob or failure. Sarah read out the question, I was positive I knew the answer but then the answer I thought didn't appear. I panicked quietly, thought about the question logically then answered. Sarah took an age to tell me, she knew it was hell but eventually she gave me the answer... i was correct. I let out a little cheer as if it was the first time ever getting a blowjob.

She congratulated me, I took in one last gaze of her body in all it's glory before she began to move forward towards me on all fours. She got to my boxers and slipped her finger tips in the waste band, getting a good grip and then pulling the front of my boxers forward and over my cock, exposing it to her for the first time. She smiled pleasantly at it, "well I've got enough to work with her that's for sure" she seemed happy with it's size. Sarah moved back off the bed so I could lie down properly rather than stood up, she then proceeded to pull my boxers down to my ankles and got back on the bed.

My legs were half closed so she got back on all fours with her legs wide open either side of me. I looked at her as she moved her mouth towards my cock, maintaining eye contact all the way down and until she licked up from the bottom of my shaft to the tip. I already had pre cum trickling out of my cock but she lapped that up before placing her lips softly around my tip. She looked at me again with my tip inside her and kept eye contact as she lowered her mouth down my shaft and back up. It felt amazing, such a tease.

Sarah then licked around my balls, freshly shaved that day while she stroked my cock slowly. It wasn't long before my cock was buried back inside her mouth and she was now sucking me at a good speed while lightly stroking my balls. It felt amazing and she really did have the blowjob skills she boasted about.

About 5 minutes into the blowjob, I realised we hadn't shut her bedroom door properly and the wind had blown it open a bit. The reason I noticed this was because Rich, one of her house mates had walked in the room. I completely froze and didn't know how to react, although you could say he helped me out in that respect as he walked over to the bed and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a bit. Somehow he managed to get a condom on quietly, he stood there for a few seconds admiring Sarah's exposed pussy before he took hold of his cock and quickly guided it into Sarah's pussy as she gasped out in shock, dropping my cock out of her mouth in the process.

"RICH?!?!................."

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

From the theory to the practical

By *ookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Love to hear what happed next

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

More please

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Ooooops great tale

Nantwich

She looked horrified that her room mate had just walked in and slid his cock straight into her pussy, he was slowly sliding his cock in and out "Rich? What the hell are you doing?!" She shouted out in shock again but her body was offering little resistance. Rich just smiled at her and carried on, she turned back to face me as if I was to do something but then her breathing got heavier. She was enjoying it.

Sarah took back hold of my cock and began to suck it again, clearly she was liking the feeling of Rich's cock. I never saw it before he entered her but he was a total gym buff and clean eater so I was expecting a thick cock. Not sure why I thought that but it was doing a good job on her so it must have been a decent size as she was beginning to moan on my cock.

The whole situation was horny, she really did have good blowjob skills but it was also horny watching her get fucked at the same time. My cock had never felt so hard before, Rich was now pounding her pussy hard and fast. He seemed the controlling type in the bedroom and she was loving being dominated by a cock, she could barely keep sucking my cock as he brought her to orgasm.

I'd never been in a situation like this before, I was kind of jealous it wasn't me fucking her but the blowjob was so nice I wasn't likely to complain. Rich lasted about 15 minutes before he pulled out, removed his condom and sprayed cum all up Sarah's back. He then just walked out and didn't say anything. I could tell she enjoyed it even of she was outraged at first.

it wasn't long before I needed to cum, I lasted quite well considering how good she was and what I'd just witnessed. I warned Sarah I needed to cum but she said nothing, just kept sucking me until the first jet of cum hit the back of her mouth. She didn't even flinch, she just kept sucking as I carried on firing shot after shot of cum, filling her mouth. It felt amazing and she swallowed the lot without saying a word before collapsing on me, Rich's cum still all up her back.......

same where

By *rew81Man  over a year ago

deeside

Sounds hot!!

Very hot

Nantwich

We relaxed and cuddled for a bit, trying to not get cum on me but Sarah then went for a shower to clean up. By this point we'd sobered up so I just chilled on her bed while she showered. Once Sarah returned I then had a shower, we'd heard Rich go out again so I walked to the bathroom naked. I just had a quick shower and dry then began walking back to Sarah's room, cock swinging freely.

There wasn't a lot of light but I saw the outline of a person, assuming it was Sarah I walked towards her. I soon realised that it wasn't Sarah but in fact her housemate and landlord Kristy. I nearly jumped out of my skin in shock, when did she get in?! She whispered me over, staring at my cock as I walked closer. Once I got to her, she whispered in my ear "I heard what you did to Sarah, I want the same" and with that she pulled down her PJ bottoms so expose her shaved pussy.

Kristy then turned around and bent over the bannister, spreading her legs in the process. She pointed to my cock which was hardening quickly and then pointed towards her pussy and threw a condom at me. It just hit me and fell to the floor as I wasn't sure how to react. Kristy tried to speed things up by removing her PJ top and throwing it towards her room.

Fuck it I thought, I rolled the condom over my cock and walked towards her. Kristy was about 5f 1" with a gym toned body and about B size boobs. a petite lady but unbelievably beautiful at the same time. I positioned behind her, I took my cock in my hand and guided the tip in before letting go. She gasped out a little but then I held onto her hips and pushed my hard cock all the way in, in one movement. She was biting a towel on the bannister as began to slid in and out of her pussy with a quick speed.......

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Kettering

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Nantwich

I knew I didn't have much time as Sarah could come out of her room or Rich could come back home and we were just exposed at the top of the stairs. it had to be a quickie but the excitement of it all was enough for us both to be really horny. I was fucking Kristy fast but trying to make sure my skin wasn't slapping against hers with each stroke, it was hard to have that much concentration.

She was doing her best to keep quiet, it probably didn't help that I reached one of my hands around and began to rub her clit at the same time. She was really struggling to keep quiet as she came over my cock for the first time. Her legs gave way a little bit on her as she came, so once her orgasm had passed. I lay her down on the floor face down, sliding in from behind in lying doggy style as fast as I could. Not a usual technique of mine but we'd been fucking for a while and I didn't want to grt caught before I came. As it turned out that wasn't far off.

I pulled out of her pussy and flipped her over while removing the condom, stroking my cock until I sprayed cum up her stomach and onto her boobs. Just as I'd finished cumming over her, we heard Sarah get out of bed. Kristy quickly dived into the bathroom and threw the condom in the bin, I composed myself and walked back into Sarah's room. She had lost all concept of time and didn't realise I'd been gone long. She gave me a hug, my cock pressed against the skin of her thigh as she was only wearing little shorts. As she backed out of the hug she gave it a little stroke and headed out of her room to the bathroom. Just as she did Kristy walked out, she was still completely naked and they bumped into each other on the stairs.

I couldn't hear exactly what was said but I could tell it was and unusual situation, luckily Kristy hadn't said why she was naked and it sounded like Sarah admired what she saw. Sarah returned back to her bedroom, I stayed the night but as usual Sarah had work in the morning. This time she was on auto pilot, got ready and left. She forgot about me and I was locked in the house. I was pretty sure only Kristy was in the house but she was still asleep. I drifted back off to sleep myself as I couldn't get out but was awoken unexpectedly an hour later.......

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

A good tale

By *rBradMan  over a year ago

London

Kettering

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

same where

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic - the naughty house!!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love this..

Nantwich

It was Kristy, I had been asleep on my back. I was awoken by a nice wet tongue licking my balls, my cock was already awake before me. I pretended to be asleep and just late there enjoying the sensation of my balls being licked for a few minutes before her mouth re-focused it's attention. This time to the tip of my cock, her lips wrapped around it, her tongue teasing before her lips made their way down and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth.

She was also an expert sucker, it was hard to tell who was better, her or Sarah but I of course needed more time to decide. This unfortunately wasn't time I was going to be given, she let my cock slide out of her mouth and drop to my stomach. With one swift movement she positioned herself with her pussy resting along my hard cock, rubbing up and down as she went. She was so wet, my cock was covered. This of course meant moments later when she grabbed hold of my cock and guided it towards her entrance and pushed down slightly that the full length just slid straight up in there.

Kristy didn't have a lot of time so she was straight to work, bouncing on my cock as hard as she could. I could tell this wasn't going to be a long session, I watched as her boobs bounced up and down hard with her riding. I could tell she just wanted a hard quickie so that's what she was getting. I sat up, put my arms around her, pulled her down and rolled over so I was now on top. I then slid my cock out and flipped her onto her front, re-entering her in lying doggy style. I held her hands down on the bed and began to pound her hard and fast from behind, she had her face in the pillow and still her moans were loud as she came over my cock. Just in time really as seconds later I filled her pussy with cum.

I got dressed and she let me out of the house, standing there naked while she waved me off with the door wide open. Clearly she wasn't shy as one man was walking past with his Dog. I spoke to Sarah after work but not for long as I was going on holiday the next morning so needed an early night. I caught my flight and upon landing and turning on my signal I text to say I'd landed safely. It was night time in England and Sarah video called me at the airport.

It wasn't what I expected as she was sat on the edge of the bed with Kristy. Both wearing strappy tops with bras, Sarah had shorts on and Kristy had leggings on. It's weirdly the first time I'd ever seen Kristy with clothes on. "Just wanted to make sure you landed ok" Sarah said "Kristy wanted to say hi too" we spoke briefly and general stuff and she asked if I'd practiced anymore theory? Explaining I hadn't had time due to my flight she offered to help now while I waited for the train to the hotel. I agreed and she asked the first question which I got right, Sarah took off her strappy top. I was a bit shocked and this was a less than ideal place haha. I got the next one right and Kristy took her top off, now I really was confused.

"Sarah told me how much fun practicing theory was that I wanted to help" Kristy said, Sarah followed up with "and Kristy told me how keen your cock was to help her out, in my bed of all places!" She said jokingly. Before long they were completely naked on the bed, I was nailing this like I had Kristy the day before. There were 4 questions left "since you're not here to receive your oral reward if you get these right, Kristy has offered to take your place" whaaaa?! My eyes nearly burst out of their sockets.

It took me a minute to compose myself, they asked the questions I got the first 3 right but the last one wrong. I was gutted but they gave me one last chance, a random question from anywhere on the theory and if I got it right they would 69 on video chat. I changed my mind on the answer a few times before locking in my final answer, it was correct, thank god......

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

keep going

"Please do continue. "

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic

same where

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

So far it is great mate the idea she came up with to help you revise for the car test is a amazing idea really hot

Nantwich

I asked them to wait until I got to the hotel but they cheekily refused, I had to rush back into the airport and find a toilet cubicle in order to watch. After scrambling around like a mad man I eventually found the toilets, sat down and put my headphones in just in time. Sarah lay down on her back, her head towards the bottom of the bed. Kristy put the laptop on the drawers to the side of the bed then walked back into shot, climbing on top of Sarah. She lowered down onto her, her pussy in Sarah's face while lowering her face into Sarah's pussy. They were soon licking away furiously at each other shaved pussy's as if they were trying to out do each other. At this point I had my jeans around my ankles and was wanking away, not that they ever came up for breath never mind notice.

Within minutes they were breathing heavy and moaning loudly but muffled for obvious reasons, Kristy was the first to cum as she was yet another to fall victim to Sarah's amazing oral skills, cumming over Sarah's face. It wasn't long before Sarah's orgasm began to build, I watch on as she wrapped her arms tightly around Kristy as he body tensed up ready. Her orgasm soon washed over her body, holding onto Kristy for dear life, struggling to keep up her own oral chores at the same time. Her orgasm died down but they showed no sign of stopping, it was like a race to see who could make the other cum again first.

Kristy was about to lose that race though, I saw the bedroom door open slightly and Rich snuck in slowly. He was naked with a raging hard on, condom already rolled over it. He'd obviously heard what was going on and again invited himself to the party, he has a sizeable dick so I suspect Kristy was about to complain as much as Sarah did. He walked over, cock in hand and stood at the bottom of the bed. Sarah's eyes were closed so she didn't notice, that was until he guided the tip of his cock towards Kristy's pussy entrance and inserted not only the tip but half his length straight away. Kristy gasped out and turned around to see what was going on, she began to look disgusted but that was soon countered as he pushed the rest of his cock inside her.

Her eyes rolled back as she went back down to continue licking Sarah, Rich put his hands on her hips and began softly slowly negotiate his cock in and out, his balls running up and down Sarah's face as he went. Sarah's tongue occasionally straying from it's task to catch a taste of Rich's cock. Watching on I was close to cumming, they still had no idea but I could hardly speak up given the location. I watched on in silence as I shot my cum all over the cubicle floor just in time as my signal went, I was gutted I didn't get to see it end..........

Nantwich

For my whole holiday I was teased with photos and video clips from them as they had daily threesomes, sometimes more than once in a day. I didn't know Rich but I admired his confidence that he'd just come onto the scene by shoving his cock inside them without speaking. It was a grear holiday but a long one too as I wanted to be in the fun.

With the help of the ladies I passed my theory test a couple of days after returning so they had planned a little party for us that Saturday night with all 4 of us in attendance. The 3rd house mate was on holiday and the 4th, a Hungarian girl was working nights so she wouldn't be in. Saturday came around and I turned up on time, Kristy opened the door and had a naughty little waitress outfit on. As she turned and walked back down the hallway I got a shot of nearly all her ass as the outfit didn't cover it.

Closing the front door I followed her into the back room, my cock stirring a little already. Then came Sarah, if Kristy was quite on display then that was nothing. Sarah was wearing heels with stockings and suspenders with two nipple plates and that was it, her full boobs were out apart from the nipple coverage. My jaw nearly hit the floor and they just laughed at me. Rich wasn't home yet so it was just me with the ladies, they teased a lot as they served food and drinks. Sarah's boobs 'accidentally' falling in my face.

The sexual tension was rife, they sensed it and once food was finished and our sexy waitress had got us a new round of drinks we were sat on the sofa together. My cock struggling in my jeans and they knew it, Sarah decided we couldn't wait for Rich and she helped me out of my jeans, taking my underwear with them. My cock sprung up and stood there for them both to look at, well only briefly as Sarah soon had her mouth around it, sucking it like there was no tomorrow. Kristy turned towards me and we kissed at the same time while I caressed her boobs out of her outfit......

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Great story. In a situation every wishes they had.

same where

Brilliant keep going

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

lucky sod!

Nantwich

Kristy repositioned so her freshly exposed boobs were now in my face. I was in heaven, boobs in my face and one of the best cock suckers I've ever known with their lips around my cock. I forgot all about Rich until he walked in naked with a raging hard on, I swear I've never seen him any differently. He was wasting no time though as was straight behind Sophia, repositioning her hips with his hand then without using his hands went all the way in on the first stroke, Sophia's face was a picture.

He was really making up for lost time as he pounded his cock in and out of her like a sex deprived teenager, she was struggling to keep sucking me so I slid my cock back out of her and slid over to the other side of the sofa where Kristy climbed on top of me. She took hold of my cock and guided it to her pussy entrance, smiled at me and sat straight down to my lap. She was soon bouncing up and down on my cock hard, her boobs bouncing off my chin at the same time.

I looked over at Sophia and she was having fun but it suddenly occurred to me, this all started because me and Sophia wanted to be together but it's Rich that's spent the time fucking her, not me and that had to change. I continued to let Kristy fuck me for a little while longer before wrapping my arms around her, standing up then turning around and placing her back down on her back. I looked at Rich and he knew.

He pulled out of Sophia and we swapped over, I helped Sophia up and then onto the sofa like Kristy. I wanted to see those boobs in all their glory while I fucked her, off came the nipple plates and across the room they went. I slid straight into her pussy, she was so wet. I would usually start a bit slower and build up but this wasn't a time for that. My balls slapped off her ass cheeks as I got work hard and fast, those amazing boobs out of control as they bounced around to the motion of my fucking.

Sophia looked down to watch my cock going in and out of her before looking up at me in total lust as she held my arms tight, she wasn't the only one in heaven. I however moved one her hands to my hip so I could move my hand towards her pussy and rub her clit while we fucked, this went down well as she was soon moaning loudly and and orgasm soon followed. I'd not heard her this loud before, by comparison Kristy was quite quiet but she was still moaning away too.

All the sucking and fucking of the evening was starting to take it's toll and I knew I was close, I told Sophia and she responded telling me to cover her in it, she pushed her boobs together a bit. Just in time as it turns out, as I pulled out and shot the first load of cum out of my cock which hit her nipple, the next jet hit the bottom of her other boob, a few more found the same target before the rest covered her stomach. I don't think I'd ever cum so much. Once I got my breath back we watched the Kristy and Rich show as my cum ran off Sophia's boobs and onto her body. It wasn't long before it was obvious Rich was about to cum too. "All over my face" she demands, a few more pumps and he was ready. Rich pulled out and moved up the sofa just in time for his cum to hit Kristy in the face, he carried on and cum went all over her face, in her hair and even some hit the back of the sofa.

We watched the ladies lick our cum off each other, although Sophia had already taken some of mine. Then we just relaxed a minute before each walking naked to our bedrooms (me in Sophia's) for the night, we both slept naked that night but I awoke early needing a drink so I safely negotiated out of big spoon and down the stairs. I didn't bother getting dressed as it was only us 4 in, I went the toilet and then down the stairs to get a drink. I was half asleep but as I got towards the bottom of the stairs I heard moaning, not just any moaning but Sophia's moans. Again I was half asleep but I thought damn that was fast. The noises were coming from the downstairs bedroom the Hungarian girl lived in.

Strange I thought but as I approached, I heard new moaning that wasn't Sophia, the door wasn't shut properly so I opened it ever so slightly to an unexpected view.......

Don’t stop

wow very horny story

Nantwich

"Don’t stop "

There will probably only be one more chapter to this I think and then it will probably finished.

lanarkshire

Who and what happens Next???

Nantwich

It was Sophia's moaning alright but not in the traditional way that I thought. The Hungarian girl was lying naked on her bed, legs spread wide and playing with herself while on the TV played our sex session from before. She must have got home early from work or not gone in at all by the looks of it, she'd filmed us all on her phone and was now playing it back. I'll be honest seeing Sophia's big boobs bouncing around on the big screen and the Hungarian girl (who's name I still didn't know so for the sake of this we'll call her Gemma) sprawled out naked had got my cock hard.

Gemma as she was now known wasn't very tall and slightly curvy. We'd met before a few times in passing but damn she'd kept those boobs well hidden, they were big for someone her height, well big for anyone's height really. I decided that I would get my own back, I was naked of course so I had to sneak back up and get my phone. I managed it and began filming Gemma play with herself as she came, it was quite the sight. I then sent the short video to Sophia with the caption "give me 5 minutes and then come down" with that I slowly walked in the room, cock stood hard and proud "do you need any help" I said softly.

I'd never seen someone jump so fast in all my life as she scrambled for the TV remote and to cover herself at the same time. I laughed a little and then walked to the side of the bed "erm erm erm...." She couldn't get her words out at all, I smiled and said it's ok, asking her to remove the covers. "Did you like what you saw on the TV?"

"I I I" she struggled once more "I'm so sorry but yes I did" I leaned forward and opened the covers, she was sat there legs still open and those big thick boobs just resting there, a good EE size I would say and they looked huge on a 5ft nothing Hungarian girl. I moved in and kissed her, pushing her back onto the bed as I did. As we kissed I could feel my cock by her pussy, there was no resistance so I adjusted myself so the tip was at the entrance, still no resistance so I pushed it in while we still kissed. Even less resistance from her soaking wet pussy that just accepted me fully and I was balls deep in the first push.

I wasn't going to waste time as at this time in the night it was only even going to be a quickie given how horny we were, she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me as I pounded away hard and fast on her, her boobs trying to move around but they were trapped behind us. I could tell by her grip she wanted it hard and fast and I wasn't about to slow down, this was the pace. In all honesty it didn't last long, around 10 minutes but it was 10 minutes at a frantic pace with two people completely lost in the moment.

I knew I was about to cum so I pulled out and shot my load up her stomach and over her boobs, one shot even hit her chin. As my cock relaxed a bit and we got her breath back, Gemma's phone began buzzing, she left it at first but it kept going so she eventually opened it. Her face was one of horror, we have a group chat for the house, usually to discuss anything that's needed. Sophia had filmed out full quickie session and sent it in the group. At this point I must add we have two chats and she accidentally sent it to the one with our landlord in. Quickly realising what happened the character blew up in fits of awkward comments before eventually the landlord responded with a winky face and made it even more awkward, especially since he's in his early 60's and Gemma is about 19.

I went back to bed with Sophia and everyone slept in, lunch that day was full of awkward silence that really needed breaking. Rich wasn't quite the man for the job here but he was going to speak anyway "Soooo, you're welcome to join us next time.......

The end.

Nantwich

Bumping at the request of someone

lanarkshire

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

near to you

Loving this

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Apart from Sarah changing to Sophia and the the landlord changing from Kirsty to a 60 year old man. I'd say a good bit of fiction here

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic