FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > army

army

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I first got into swinging and enjoying wifes when I was in the army in germany. Was only twenty and a few of us singlys had went round to one of the pads(married quarters) for a bbq. A lot of drink and ended up with me my mate and his wife. Hooked ever since. Any pads on here Fancy a chat. Horny royal engineer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Or any couples want this ex soldier to come join them have a look see what you think x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We all did that at one time or another in the army....Pad shagging was a dangerous hobby though!!

Loved it though. Lol her hubby was where he was my mate lol

Got into it in a similar way in Germany. Used to go round my Sarge`s to babysit, and he brought his Mrs and a REALLY fit 28 yr old back(I was 20). Ended up with strip poker, and fun and games. Turned out she was a Flight Seargents pti`s wife, him being in his late 50`s, but she needed young cock. Been hooked ever since.

"Got into it in a similar way in Germany. Used to go round my Sarge`s to babysit, and he brought his Mrs and a REALLY fit 28 yr old back(I was 20). Ended up with strip poker, and fun and games. Turned out she was a Flight Seargents pti`s wife, him being in his late 50`s, but she needed young cock. Been hooked ever since. "
I was absolutely crap at cards which they KNEW so I'm the first one down to his underwear.Sporting a good stiff cock by now-it was peering a good distance above the waistband Sarge's wife was wanking him through his trousers and she nodded at her friend.The lady reeled round and pulled my brides down and engulfed me in her mouth all in one smooth action.After 5 minutes or so I realised the other two were fucking on the table. He motioned me to her mouth so I stood up and fed my prick into my SNCO's slutty wife's mouth.

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We've met a couple of ex-army guys who we swung with and what do they teach them in the forces? BOY! could they fuck!! One in particular fucked hard and fast for about 45 mins, came, replaced th condom and carried on for about 3 more hours!!!!

"We've met a couple of ex-army guys who we swung with and what do they teach them in the forces? BOY! could they fuck!! One in particular fucked hard and fast for about 45 mins, came, replaced th condom and carried on for about 3 more hours!!!!"
At one particular training establishment we were given weekend passes with the order to go into town and 'if it moves fuck it - if it doesn't then fuck it til it does' !

"I was absolutely crap at cards which they KNEW so I'm the first one down to his underwear.Sporting a good stiff cock by now-it was peering a good distance above the waistband Sarge's wife was wanking him through his trousers and she nodded at her friend.The lady reeled round and pulled my briefs down and engulfed me in her mouth all in one smooth action.After 5 minutes or so I realised the other two were fucking on the table. He motioned me to her mouth so I stood up and fed my prick into my SNCO's slutty wife's mouth. "
At this point the other girl climbed over us and forced her pussy onto the wife's mouth and of course I had no choice but to slip my cock up her as she was being eaten.She was now also alternating between sucking my Sarge off and eating his wife's cunt.The new experience of all this soon had me shooting a bucketload of spunk up this nubile young lady and my first ever sight of a woman eating cum from another one soon had me ready to give Sarge's wife a good seeing too as well.

And the odd thing was that afterwards there was no awkwardness, or need to tell me to be discrete etc. Never spoke in the section about it, but I knew the order to bring a crate of beer round to his would mean something else entirely lol.

Had more fun another time at my buddy`s pad - we were on detatchment together and I was back to base several months before him. He sent me round to his Mrs with a Bluey introduction.

I served in the Marines as a medic for a few years.

When you are on a boat not knowing quite where you are going to get off, I can tell you that all you have is an imagination and a wait to put it into practice as soon as you dock. To say that there were always a group of women waiting for a British marine to visit is an understatement. A group of some of the fittest men on Earth with balls like watermelons seemed to do the trick.

I would love to show Pinups how that imagination can be put into practice after having seen an amazing profile...

I should also point out that, as a medic, I saw my fair share of sexually frustrated injuries and have stitched the 'banjo string' too many times to count on a heavy handed guy.

I have to say I have never met an unfit forces man! And yes, they can go on for hours! Sgts seem to have the knack in particular! lol xxx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Ha just had a post on Facebook from former GF who had been chatting for a while then said ' cutting to the chase, can you still keep it up for ages, come again and again and dont mind fucking anywhere? If so can you pop around I need a good arse fucking'

Now I suppose that should be taken as a compliment and a verification to pinups that a few lucky ladies couples in Manchester have had this (ex) soldier's cock at attention once or thrice

"Ha just had a post on Facebook from former GF who had been chatting for a while then said ' cutting to the chase, can you still keep it up for ages, come again and again and dont mind fucking anywhere? If so can you pop around I need a good arse fucking'

Now I suppose that should be taken as a compliment and a verification to pinups that a few lucky ladies couples in Manchester have had this (ex) soldier's cock at attention once or thrice "

That sounds about just right for an army guy! and RAF and Marines lmao

By *nRMan  over a year ago

central Scotland

R has been in the forces 34+ years, over 50 n0w but still fucks like a belt fed mortor (His words and army people will know what I mean lol)

"R has been in the forces 34+ years, over 50 n0w but still fucks like a belt fed mortor (His words and army people will know what I mean lol)"

so very very true hahahahah

well some of the best times i had was out with the army all the training just made you go for ages i loved it making the woman cum n cum again going from one position to another i still love it..once a soldier always a soldier just unzip and im stood to attention..lol

Manchester Area

"well some of the best times i had was out with the army all the training just made you go for ages i loved it making the woman cum n cum again going from one position to another i still love it..once a soldier always a soldier just unzip and im stood to attention..lol "

More like Red On Stand and Check, Green On why not Madam

once travelled back to Germany on coach and ferry and me and an army wife were masturbating each other discretely almost all the way back to my unit.She told husband about it when she saw him and we all met a few months later for a mind blowing weekend.

Hey guys I'm based in germany now is there anywhere good for single swingers to go? XxX

"Hey guys I'm based in germany now is there anywhere good for single swingers to go? XxX "
Jeeeez Germany is an awfully big place- especially since the fall of the Berlin wall! Just Google swingers for your region !

Army wish they could fuck like the marines!!! Haha

Army wish they could fuck like the marines!!! Haha

"Army wish they could fuck like the marines!!! Haha"

They all do pretty damn well in my experience! lol xx

Manchester Area

it's not just Royal who can wear a Green Beret and say I am a Commandi rather than I have no pants on and I've gone commando

Manchester Area

it's not just Royal who can wear a Green Beret and say I am a Commandi rather than I have no pants on and I've gone commando

stop it your making me wish I still lived in Lympstone!

that was my very first swinging experience with my x husband a bbq at another pads house and mambo no 5 and well things just happened , only prob was my x was in hall going for broke with my friend and me and friends hubby ended up in fits of laughter cos he called me her name . All this in sunny Aldershot

Glad I started this post. So it aint just me that thanks the army for my fun over the years lol. God germany rocked lol

im ex 59 we love swapping when we get a chance, same room fun for us no worries

I am serving out in NI now but have had some great times both on my own and with my former wife. And I know of many squaddies that swing but never say anything. Also there was a rumour going round my last post (bassingbourn) that all the civis were under the impression that swing was something that just happened in the army, every saturday nite just like bingo lol civis love 'em

Hurrah for the CRE

"that was my very first swinging experience with my x husband a bbq at another pads house and mambo no 5 and well things just happened , only prob was my x was in hall going for broke with my friend and me and friends hubby ended up in fits of laughter cos he called me her name . All this in sunny Aldershot "
Lmao yes that Mambo number 5 always seemed to get things going.Got me into an orgy in blackpool once and turned out most the guys were forces or ex forces and none of us knew each other previously.Very impromptu and innocently started with that track in a club called Springs if I remember correctly

Manchester Area

iken marly pikini skoff minga zebenza here's another off ulam da

Oh good morning mr stevens. Lol

"iken marly pikini skoff minga zebenza here's another off ulam da"

cried makavelee ulam da and away we go

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahahahhhaa

shhhhhhhhhhhhh

hooray

Well i have been working very hard down at upnor hard..

Lol.

Anyone going to sapperfest. google it let me know

Manchester Area

Looks of this we will all be meeting at Chivenor or the Shot with perhaps some Cider drinking in Hereford thrown in for good measure-oo Sapperfest at Buxton, used to have a nurse on the go there or thereabouts very naughty- must look her up on facebook

Once had a NAAFI girl on the counter of the NAAFI van in the Falklands as it was parked up overnight.Her female Captain caught us and then joined in with us both. The rest of that tour became VERY interesting

"Once had a NAAFI girl on the counter of the NAAFI van in the Falklands as it was parked up overnight.Her female Captain caught us and then joined in with us both. The rest of that tour became VERY interesting "

On youtube search "joining the army or NAAFI" its so funny and very true

"On youtube search "joining the army or NAAFI" its so funny and very true"
Lmfao brilliant.

Just got to love getting fucked by a squaddie or two lol

I was shagging the EFI manager in kosovo the lads kept asking why she kept giving me free things she kept me worm on some of the winter nights ..you can't beat an operational shag..RE..

Any one ex 33 engineer regt , was there 1995-2000

As an ex 33 Engineer Regt these posts might get even more interesting!

When where you there looked

long before you 1973-76.

I wasn't even born then lol ,

Manchester Area