FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Turkey

Turkey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyal138 OP   Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Part wishful thinking, part real. Hope you enjoy as I write this sunning my body in Turkey.

I had always enjoyed a few hours of snorkling every morning but will always remember this holiday.

The Aegen sea was always calm in the mornings and every day I’d leave the hotel complex and swim along to a more secluded bay with rocks and plenty of fish. If there was no one around then I would slip off my shorts and swim naked in the warm waters, loving how my cock felt in the sea and was normally hard as I dived under the waters to explore the world below.

Inevitably I would end up at the far end of the beach around another headland and start to stroke my hardness as the sun beat down on me. It would never take long for my orgasm to spurt my cum over my brown stomach which always looked so white and too irresistible to have a taste before putting back my shorts and letting the warm sea wash off the remainder.

This routine continued for several days however today I saw another snorkeler in my bay so had to keep dressed. Not one to shy away from company I started to make my way towards them as always nice to have some company in the big sea. I assumed it was a man but as I got closer I saw a bright yello bikini top as she dived back under the water again. I got within a few metres as she surfaced back up. She had dark long hair tied up and smiled as I approached towards her. Again I assumed a local Turk but still said hello in English as my Turkish is non existent. I was taken aback when she simple replied “Hey how you doing? Waters lovely isn’t it?” With that she dived back under so I followed under as well watching her swim amongst a school of fish by the rocks. I could see her long legs and a small bikini coving a curvy buxom figure. Of course my cock twitched as I watched her graceful figure swimming. We both surfaced and got a chance to talk a bit as we trode water. She was here on holiday with her husband but he just stayed in the hotel drinking. Megan was her name and lived miles away from me in the uk.

Megan suggested we go closer to shore as she had been out there for a while and treading water was tiring.

As we sat on a rock I could now see her big boobs with erect nipples below. I had already undressed her and fucked her in my head by now.

I said I hadn’t seen anyone snorkling this area before and was embarrassed and surprised when she replied she had been watching me from the coastal path most days and decided to buy some snorkling gear to join me today and had been out here waiting. Taken back I asked what she had been watching? Well, she said, let’s just say you are not the only one that loves to swim naked or taste themselves after a play! With that she slipped back into the water and dived under. As she surfaced she threw her bikini top and bottom at me “ come on then!” Megan said as I watched her naked white bottom dive under the waters. I was naked and under the sea in seconds my cock firm.

Would anyone like to know more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do continue

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Oh yeah. More please

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

More please

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

bromley kent

I followed Megan down and watch her white bottom in the turquoise water. As she went back up to the surface I came close to her brushing my hand along her thigh. My cock brushed her hand and she managed a smile through the snorkel. The mask accentuated her green eyes. She pulled out the snorkel “easier swimming without this gear “. Again she dived under and swam back to the rock removing the mask snorkel and fins. I did the same and as I turned I watched as she swam on the surface doing breast stroke legs. Her pussy glistened in the sun and the water with a small dark strip of hair above. Her boobs well full with dark nipples and large aerolas. Very sexy indeed. I swam over as she trode water and we kissed. My cock pushing against her belly as we both tried to stay afloat. “This isn’t as easy as the film stars make it look” I laughed.

She swam back to the rock and pulled herself up leaving her legs dangling into the water. I surfaced between her legs and took the chance burying my face between her legs. I push my tongue into her pussy tasting the salty sea water. She grabbed my head pushing it away gently “ Alan I can’t. I’m married and have never done anythjng like this” I carried on licking as she let out a loud sigh “ fuck Alan that’s feels good but I can’t. “ her grip on my head was now more pulling in rather than pushing away as I held onto her thighs my hard cock and legs in the water. She was lovely and wet now but not from the sea “you are so bad Alan. Fuck yes more” I looked up at her heaving breasts shining in the sun. She was pulling my head in hard now as I lapped away at her juices. Sometimes pushing my tongue deep in, other times circling her clit and sucking in gently. Her breathing was getting heavier and her grip hard on my head. “Please don’t stop Alan. I need this so bad”. I had no intention of stopping and sucked on her clit hard flicking my tongue over it again and again. God I wanted this woman. “Yes, fuck, yes” she was so close and I was loving her taste. Salty yet hot and wet. Her tits heaving harder as I felt her arch her pussy into me and then let go of my head “ fuck yes. Yes fuck”. She pulled back in the rock “fuck Alan. No more.” I watched as her pussy pulsed in the sun glistening with her juices. I pulled myself up on the rock and sat next to her.

“My husband never does that to me thank you. But I can’t fuck you alan. I’ve never cheated on him. But watching you before was such a turn on I’d love to see that closer. Please wank for me and do what you do “

I was gutted we wouldn’t fuck but I was so turned on. I took my cock in my hand and as I pulled back my foreskin a bead of pre cum dribbled out. Megan slipped her hand between her legs and started to finger herself as I wanked slowly. She didn’t take her eyes off my cock as I admired her hot body. She was clearly enjoying this as her fingers got faster and very wet. I knew I wouldn’t last long “I’m close Megan. “. “ me too babe. Let me see that cum “. I gripped harder and felt that hot feeling. My balls tightened and the first spurt of cum shot out, the white fluid landing on my brown tummy. The cum continued to ooze out over my hand as I slowed my pace. I released my cock as it stood there twitching in the breeze, still oozing. Megan was so close “don’t stop there. I want to see you taste it as well. Please do that and make me cum”. I took my cum covered fingers to my mouth and sucked on them tasting my own juices. Megan smiled and opening her legs wider she rubbed her clit hard sideways and a stream of juice shot out as she came and squirted. “Mmmmmm fuck Alan thank you”. As she had mentioned before she too licked her wet fingers “just like you. Love my taste Alan”. She leaned forward and we kissed, both tasting each other’s juices on our lips. “I have to go but please meet me here again tomorrow at 9am. Maybe I will change my mind about going further. Let’s see how my husband treats me today “ I watched her dress, my cock still hard. She gave me one more kiss and then dived into the water and swam off. I wanked again as I watched her disappear around the headland. Not much cum came out this time but my orgasm felt good. I dressed and swam back to my hotel and looked forward to the next morning

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Loving this..

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Here!

bromley kent

At 8.15 the next day I started my morning swim. As I passed the headland into the secluded bay I could clearly see Megan sitting on the rock already. I sped up my swim and headed towards her. As I approached I could see she was wearing a black bikini today and had her long dark hair down. However as I approached I saw 2 other snorkels in the sea around her.

I pulled myself up onto the rock next to her “morning handsome” Megan said softly as she leaned in and kissed me. “We have company today” she said as she looked towards the 2 other swimmers in the bay. “Well that spoils out fun” I replied.

“Lets go over to the beach and sit in the waters edge I want to talk to you” Megan said. We swam over and sat in the warm water on the sand.

“What’s up” I asked

“Well when I got back yesterday I told Mike (the husband) how horny I was and needed him but he just laughed at me and told me to use my fingers as he was tired. He also announced that he was off fishing today as well so I could entertain myself however I pleased”. She looked clearly upset as she told me how abusive Mike had been over the last few months. “So Alan, I was thinking that I’d like to please myself today with you if you still want to slide that cock inside me?” She smiled as she stroked my hard cock under the water. “That would be my pleasure but will need to work out how I can disappear for a while without raising suspicions? I could always say I was going for a massage in the spa for an hour!” Megan smiled “well That’s Perfect and you won’t. Be lying either. I’m a massage therapist so come and enjoy my hands instead baby! Am sure some suntan oil will suffice as I don’t have all my gear with me. “

We chatted for a while and agreed I would meet at her room at 3pm. Her hand was now under my shorts as she gently stroked the tip of my cock. “I so need to be fucked Alan. I’ve had enough of being faithful for that wanker and need to feel this deep inside me please” she was wanking me now but the couple were getting closer so slipped her hand away. “Come on let’s do some snorkling Alan”

We spent an hour snorkling in the hope the others would go but alas they didn’t. We said our goodbyes after an hour and swam back to the hotel apart from each other.

As I got back to the pool area I met the wife “good swim ?” She asked. “Lovely thanks but think I have strained my arm”. She looked up at me “get yourself a massage from the spa babe, a lady I was chatting to said the masseuses are very good”. I smiled at here and walked off to the spa to organise my pretend massage.

Everything was fitting into place nicely but now I had to hide my hard cock all day by the pool as I all I could think about was Megan. 3pm took so long to arrive

Kettering

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Loving this

Here!

Very good

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Guildford

swansea

Excellent

bromley kent

2.45 finally arrived. I said my good byes and headed off towards the spa. Checking no one was watching or following I then headed off to Megan’s room.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on her door. It seemed an age before it opened and I walked in.

The room was dimly lit, the curtains were closed and a towel draped over the only lamp that was on. I could see a sun bed in the room with towels laid out and gentle soothing music was playing. Megan kissed me pushing her tongue deep into my mouth as she shut the door behind. I couldn’t work out what she was wearing but it felt smooth and silky.

“Good afternoon Alan. Please lay down on the massage table for your treatment. And we won’t be needing these will we?” As she pulled down my shorts in one cock making my cock spring to attention. “Mmm someone is pleased to see me”.

She kissed me again as her hands squeezed my bum.

“Face down please” as I laid down adjusting my cock so it was more comfortable as I laid on it. “Can’t be getting oil on this and raise suspicions” Megan said as she slipped out of her garment kicking it over to one of the chairs. I turned my head and saw the outline of her curvy body. God I wanted to jump up and have her but she clearly wanted to go through with the massage.

Being so low on the floor she knelt besides me and put some oil into her hands rubbing them together. I let out a loud moan as her hands touched my back for the first time pushing the oil around. “I think you are quite open minded but do tell me if I go too far Alan. You’ve turned a switch on in me as I want it all”. “Ok” I replied muffled by the towels.

Megan worked her hands over my back kneading my muscles. She knew what she was doing and it felt good. I’d never been massaged by a naked lady before, I was so turned on. Her hands worked down and up my legs getting higher each time. Teasingly close to my balls with every stroke. She moved around the sun bed and parted my legs further as I felt her kneeling between them. She rubbed some more oil into her hands and stared to massage my bum cheeks, spreading them and closing them. I so needed to be touched. She slipped one hand further under and caressed my balls as I felt a finger slowly run along my arse crack. She held the tip of her oily finger on my hole and then pushed it straight into me. “Mmmmmmm fuck” I muffled. Megan twisted her finger as she slid it in and out and slipped in a 2nd one as well “think someone is enjoying this” she whispered.

I lifted my hips up slightly as her other hand slipped further under me and squeezed my hardness. I was in heaven as she fingered my arse slowly and started to wank me.

“Think you need to roll over Alan don’t you?”as she slipped her fingers out of me and stood back up.

By *teven12ABCMan  over a year ago

Wigan lancs

great story so far

please continue

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Brill so far but more please and quick lol

Telford

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Mmm

bromley kent

I rolled onto my back my cock shining with Precum. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness now and could clearly see Megan’s sexy body as she rubbed more oil into her hands. She walked around to my head and lent over me rubbing my chest. Her nipples inches away from my mouth so I raised my head and took one in my mouthy sucking it hard. She moved lower with her hands down to my thighs moving her body down as well. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down to my mouth and slid my tongue in side her. She was soaking and tasted amazing without the salty sea taste this time. She lent forward and took the whole of my cock into her mouth and sucked hard. She started to move her mouth back and forth flicking her tongue over the oozing tip each time. I left her pussy for a second “just like you said please let me know if I go too far”. She didn’t say anything but pushed her pussy back down to my face. I shuffled back slightly and started to lick her arse. She moaned loudly “oh fuck yes Alan. That feels good. I’ve never had that done. Mmmmm”. I licked slowly then parted her cheeks wide probing her hole with my tongue. She was sucking me harder now so I knew she was enjoying it. I lapped up and down from her pussy to her arse again and again and could sense she was close as I was. “Sit up Megan. Let me taster it all” she obliged letting me cock calm down and sat upright on my face. I licked her hard bringing her labia into my mouth each time then concentrated on her clit sucking it hard and flicking it again and again “oh fuck Alan don’t stop please”. I had no intentions of stopping and held her down with my hands pulling myself in as deep as my tongue would go. Megan was morning louder and louder “fuck yes” was all I heard as her pussy clamped against my tongue and then it released as she came and then she squirted which I tried to drink down but she was coming loads. What missed my mouth ran down my chest. She tried to lift off but I kept her there still sucking licking and drinking her juices. Her orgasm came again and then she lifted up again “no more please. I need your cock”.

I let her go and she turned and lowered herself onto my cock without any hesitation. She slid all the way down and sat upright. “Fuck you feel good Alan. “. She sat still for a while enjoying the feeling of me deep inside and then started to move back and forth slowly. She leaned down and started to lick my chest which I realised was still covered in her wetness. Lapping it all up she then kissed me hard sharing her juices and sat back up. She moved her hips back and forth faster, one hand squeezing her nipple hard the other now rubbing her clit fast. “I want to feel your cum in me Alan. Give it to me baby”. I didn’t need any encouragement as was so turned on and had been trying to hold back anyway. She pushed down hard as I started to cum. She continued moving and started to cum herself as she rubbed her clit hard. She squirted again mixing her juices with my cum as my cock pumped again and again. She stopped moving her tits glistened with sweat and oil from my body as they heaved up and down “fucking hell Alan what have you done to me? I’ve not done anythjng like this before thank you”. “My pleasure Megan. Hope hubby doesn’t go near you tonight and smell my cum lol” she smiled as I said that and slid her body forward up my body “best you clean it all out then hadn’t you” as she slid her pussy over my mouth. As soon as my tongue touched her clit she squirted a bit more sending cum and pussy juice into my mouth as I lapped and drank it all up. Sufficiently cleaned she got up and lay by my side. “Thank you. You don’t know how much that meant to me and how good you have made me feel. Brought out the missing desire I thought was lost “ we kissed and lay cuddling only distrubed by her phone beeping. She got up and picked up the phone turning on the lights as she did. As she read the text as watched as juices trickled down her thigh. She looked stunning.

“This could be your lucky day. The twats only now booked a padi course for the next 2 days. Fancy swapping snorkling for some fun here instead. I want to try EVERYTHING with you if you will let me Alan? “ “mmm sounds perfect. Think I need to book extra massages too and join you morning and afternoon then. Can’t disappoint a sexy lady on holiday.”

“Best you shower and hear back Alan it’s nearly 4pm. Don’t want you being late”

I quickly showered and found my shorts. A few quick words and a lingering kiss before I left.

I returned back to the pool “hey babe do you feel better after that ? “ the wife asked. “God yes but she thinks I need some extra sessions so have booked 2 more. Hope that is ok?” Well I wasn’t lying was I. “Of course it is. Can’t have you in pain. I’ve met some other ladies here that fancy going into town shopping so happy to do that the next 2 days if you are ok with that.? “ “perfect” I replied as I dived into the pool to stop my cock showing the approval

Guildford

Any turkish guys here from Ireland.. I was fucking a woman for ages till she told me she was married to a turkish guy... she said he was useless.. so would a turkish guy like that his wife is a slut.. and get turned on by it.. or be mad about it

Kettering

terrific

Telford

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Wow

Here!

bromley kent

So the plan was set. Megan would get a local SIM card and text me the next day to confirm the “massage” which meant her husband had left. I could then respond once my wife had left.

As I showered the next morning the wife came into the bathroom “I’m off babe. Have a great day. The spa just texted about your 3pm massage. Don’t miss it will you know!”

I lent out the shower and gave her a kiss “enjoy your shopping. Please don’t buy too much you have to take it home in the case !”

As soon as I heard the door click shut I jumped out of the shower, grabbed my towel and texted back “morning. All clear she’s gone as well”

It seemed an age until I got a response but finally the text arrived “so Alan. You did say you would be happy to help me do everything these couple of days didn’t you?” I simply replied “yes of course” and immediately got a response back “good. Today I will be in full charge and you will be my slutty sub. You will address me as mistress and do as you are told. Any hesitation or denial of my command will result in punishment. Do you understand slut?”

I was shocked. What had this prim and proper lady become and what had I agreed to do? I had never been someone’s slut before. Do I call it a day and walk away now or go along with it ? My heart was saying be careful but the bulge under my towel said otherwise - well I am a man and we don’t think with our heads.

“Of course mistress. I understand “ I replied.

Ping went the phone “good slut. Now go find a lovely bikini of your wife’s and put it on under some shorts and a t shirt. You will come to me at 10am but before you knock on my door you door you will just be in the bikini. Nothing else. Do not fail me slut as if you do I will come out to the corridor, take away your shorts and top and leave you out there. And of course wear her favourite perfume slut. Understand?”

Oh fuck. This is getting strange but horny I thought. My wife was a curvy lady and I knew the bottoms would fit but being big chested I had no chance of filling out her top. But in for a penny “yes mistress. Will be there at 10”

“Good boy. Don’t be late” and then nothing.

I went to her drawer and tried on a couple of her bikinis. My cock was throbbing as I tried to keep it within the bottoms but still looked a complete wally. I settled with a black set which showed off my tan well too.

I put my shorts and top over, slipped on some sliders, a squirt of her perfume and headed off to my mistress. I had a walk through the hotel with my hands in my pockets to hide my hardness. I reached her door at 9.55. I hadn’t passed anyone so far but what if someon came out of their room now? I waited as long as I dared and at 9.58 stripped off my shorts top and shoes. I adjusted my cock in the briefs to try and keep it in. Took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

She took forever to open it but my nerves held strong.

The door opened and she stood there in suspenders thong bra and high heels. Her lipstick bright red looking immaculate. She smiled at me as she looked me up and down “get inside slut and crawl to the bedroom on all fours now. Leave your shorts by the door”

She had a stern voice today and completely different demeanour about her. I think she had done this before or maybe someone had done it to her. Either way I wasn’t going to argue so got on my hands and knees and crawled to the bedroom

To be continued

Kettering

Wow what a twist

Telford

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Mmm

Guildford

Wonderful enjoyable Twist keep up the good work

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hurry up and continue

Telford

Very horny story

swansea

bromley kent

I crawled past her black high heels staring at those long stockinged legs “don’t look at me slut” she said sternly. “Sorry” I replied.

I felt a burning sensation on my arse cheek as she slapped it hard “it’s sorry miss and don’t forget”.

I continued to crawl to the bedroom and stopped by the bed keeping my hand down

Megan walked around me “what a sight slut. If you had some tits you could pull off that bikini. She reached down and pulled the bikini bottoms up into my crack. “That’s better. Would prefer you in a thong slut. “ Megan sat on the edge of the bed her legs either side of my head.

“Worship my feet slut”. I lent forward and started to kiss her ankles “take off my heels slut and adore my silky feet”. I slipped off her heels placing them neatly by the bed and returned to licking and kissing her feet. Sucking on each of her toes through the stockings. Megan was morning gently as I continued. “Good slut. Now work up my legs but no higher than my stockings “. I moved up slowly inch by inch. Her smooth silky legs making my cock so hard which was sticking out the side of the bikini bottoms. Megan smelt adorable the higher I got up her legs. As advised I stopped at the stockings tops my eyes focused on her sheer lace knickers showing her glistening pussy lips underneath. “Please let me taste you miss “

“Slut I decide what you do” with that she bent her leg up and pushed my head black hard making me fall back to the floor. Standing over me “slut wants to taste me do you?” “Yes miss I do please”.

With that she stood with one leg either side on my head and put her hand on her thong. She pulled her thong to one side showing those pink wet lips. “Now taste me slut” as she squatted down I moved upwards with my tongue out to great that beautiful pussy I desired but as she got so close she started to wee on my face. “Taste me then slut”. I was shocked but so turned on and held my mouth open feeling her warm fluid on my tongue and face filling my mouth. She continue to go lower and clamped her pissing pussy onto my mouth. Reaching down she grabbed and held my nose. I had no choice but to swallow as she continued to wee using my mouth as her toilet.

As she finished she released my nose “clean me up slut now”

I gasped for air and pushed my tongue over her hole licking and tasting her wee but also that hot juices I desired. This is what I wanted and she tasted good. I was just getting into her pussy when she stood up and walked away.

“Get naked and bend over the bed and keep your eyes closed. Do it now”

I stood up quickly my face and chest wet with her piss. I took off my wife’s black bikini and bent over the bed my head on the duvet eyes closed.

I heard Megan’s heels on the marbled floor walking towards me

Wow bloody incredible

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fantastic

Here!

Guildford

Great impelling story

Telford

bromley kent

“Good slut. Now stay still and keep that face buried down”

I felt some oil dribbling over my back and down along my arse. Thinking back to my massage the day before I looked forward to another fingering. I wasn’t wrong but this was much different. They was no tenderness as 2 fingers pushed in deep and hard. I whinced slightly lifting my head and felt the fingers pull straight back out. Slightly shocked but relieved. But then whack. The loud slap of something hitting my arse cheek hard and then the pain. Wow. I soon realised Megan was using a flipper on me “I told you to keep you head down. Now let’s try that again shall we?” “Sorry miss” I replied as I pushed my head back down. She pushed in her fingers again twisting them as they entered all the way to her knuckles. I held my mouth shut tight this time. My arse relaxed slightly as she started to finger fuck me. I felt more oil and another finger slide in. And then nothing. I laid still and felt the warmth of more oil. “Now hold still or else.” I couldn’t work out what was happening as I felt something on my arse. What was it. It felt sharp but smooth like a tube I felt the pressure being applied and Megan holding my cheeks apart. My hole opened gradually as whatever it was started to enter my tightness. Inch by inch it slid in further and then I released she was using her snorkel to fuck my arse. It felt like 10 inches inside me but I guess only a couple of inches in me as she started to slide it in and out gently to start. I then felt a strange warmth inside me. Wtf?

Not only was she fucking me she was now using something to give me an enema. I felt a hand on my balls squeezing them tight as she filled my hole with more and more liquid. The snorkel slid out slowly and she placed her thumb over my hole blocking the fluid

“Get up slut and release that in the toilet. Any on my floor and you will be licking it up. “ as I turned to stand I saw a bottle of water next to the bed. With my hard cock dribbling I replaced her thumb with my hand and walked quickly to the loo. As I sat down the fluid released out.

I quickly cleaned myself and returned to the bedroom. Megan still looked so hot. I so wanted to have her but these were her rules not mine.

She grabbed my cock hard holding it up “slut it enjoying this isn’t he?” “Yes miss”

I replied. “Back on the bed slut. I’m enjoying this”

I returned to my position and once more felt oil on my arse. “Now what shall we do with sluts clean arse?”

More

Kettering

By *emasselMan  over a year ago