FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The second threesome

The second threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rryT OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

My ex was a Knockout in bed. She loved kink, was always up for new experiences and knew what she wanted. She was 5'6, blonde which she wore in a bob, 34b with pert nipples and had long legs ending in a round arse.

We'd previously had a threesome with a bloke we met in a pub. It was pretty routine.. We'd taken turns whilst spit roasting her and he'd pretty much left minutes after unloading over her tits. We'd agreed we'd try it again someday, but plan it more carefully for maximum satisfaction

She'd mentioned it a couple of times over the last week or so.. I knew it was front of her mind and would be happening soon, so I started to probe to find out what she wanted this time

It soon became clear that she'd given it a fair bit of thought

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Nottingham

Not only had she worked out what she wanted but it also appeared that she'd lined someone up.. A bloke from the gym she's been flirting with

She wanted a no holes barred threesome, but specifically wanted us to be in a 69, her on top, whist the other bloke fucked her. 'I want you to lick my clit whilst you watch his cock slide in and out of me'

It was something I'd never considered before, felt a bit cuckold. But it did have a certain appeal

By *ereforgigglesMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Sounds fucking perfect!!

Nottingham

A few days later and it was all set up. She'd had no issues talking her pal into it, I assumed they'd already had some fun at done point.

Saturday evening was the agreed date. My ex was clearly excited and tried on a variety of outfits. She settled on a tight white top with no bra, showing off her nipples and the roundness of her tits, a short black skirt, thong and heels

I had a beer to calm the nerves and spot on time the doorbell rang

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Nottingham

I answered the door, standing there with a big grin on his face was Jason, the guy I'd recently heard so much about. He was about 6 ft, well built with blonde hair... I could see that Sarah, my ex, would go for him

I welcomed him inside and he went through to greet Sarah... Who gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. I offered Jason a beer and we sat on the sofa either side of Sarah. She decided to turn the TV off so we could chat, and got up before bending over to do so, giving us a flash of her framed by her black thong

She joined us on the sofa and rested a hand on each of our legs

We quickly got onto the subject of threesomes. We talked about our previous encounter and Jason described a threesome he'd had with a gym colleague and an older woman who was a gym regular... Who had repeatedly come on to him. The gym rumours indicated that they weren't her only gym staff conquests..

'So' Sarah exclaimed 'we've all only had one threesome so far...'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Nottingham

Jason took this as a prompt and leaned into kiss Sarah, she responded immediately and her hand moved from his leg to his chest, reaching under his t shirt before making her way down to his jeans... Feeling the outline of his cock. His hand moved down from her neck to caress her tits.. Lingering on her hard nipples that were bursting to be freed from her top

I moved my hand up her leg and under her skirt.. Groping her arse, before moving round to linger over to the front of her thong, I could feel her starting to get wet already. She moaned pulled away from Jason and lifted her arms in the air, signalling for us to remove her top. I pulled it over her head and she kissed me urgently as Jason took an erect nipple in his mouth

She moaned again in delight as he teased her nipples, mouth on one and fingers pulling at the other.. She continued to kiss me whilst she rubbed at the growing bulges in our trousers

belfast

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Nottingham

Sarah moved to sit astride Jason, pulling his t shirt off as she did so. His mouth was still alternating between her tits whilst his hands moved round to grab her arse

She was really getting into it. She turned to as she grinded against Jason 'I need cock' she begged

I stood up and began to undress, Sarah dropped to her knees and Egan to undo Jason's belt and pulled down his jeans and boxers, revealing a thick erect cock. He stood up and we both moved towards her, bulging cocks out

By *elsh and welsherCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Something I’ve always wanted to do is lick my mrs clit y a big cock slides in and out of her!! Mmmmmm horny as fuck .

Guildford

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Mmm very arousing

Nottingham

Sarah grabbed both cocks and started to wank us, before taking me in her mouth. She eagerly licked at my shaft before taking me as deep as she could whilst cupping my balls. Jason removed the rest of his clothes and waited patiently for his turn... Sarah moved onto his big dick, licking and slurping before giving him the same deep treatment

This continued with her alternating between the cocks until Jason moved to lift her skirt.. He quickly whipped off her thong and began to kiss and lick her arse.. Sarah groaned as he slipped a finger inside her cunt and moved forward to all fours to ease his access to her. She continued to suck my cock and balls whilst Jason started to lick her

Wow can’t wait for more

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

Wow nice story

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Nottingham

Sarah nibbled one last time on my balls before pulling away and turning around. She grabbed Jason's cock and after a few quick jerks took it in her mouth whilst presenting her arse to me

I wasted no time and quickly starting to prove her cunt and arse with my fingers and mouth. Sarah moaned and bucked back towards me.. She was very wet, I moved my sopping fingers round to her mouth, she took a quick break from sucking Jason's cock to taste herself on my fingers

I couldn't wait any longer. I gripped her hips and eased my cock into her.. She gasped and pushed herself backwards onto me, whilst sucking Jason even more vigorously

After a couple of minutes of thrusting away she reached round and pulled my cock out of her

'you know what I want' she purred

Nottingham

I did know what she wanted. I lay on my back on the floor and Sarah took up the 69 position, her cunt hovering invitingly above my face. 'fuck me Jason' she demanded

Jason moved round and started to ease his thick cock into her. I had a perfect view as she took him in and he started to thrust into her, his balls slapping against her. She began to moan and took me in her mouth, urgently sucking

Jason was increasing his pace.. 'you liking this slut?' he asked, her muffled groans answered his question

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

DDD12

By *oxypair2008Couple  over a year ago

near chester

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

i would love to have been in your position

Guildford

Good hot more please

Nottingham

Sarah had clearly given me enough of a view and lowered herself onto my face. I licked greedily at her clit as Jason continued to thrust into her, his cock just above my face and his balls bouncing off my face

Sarah had my own balls in her mouth whilst wanking me and moaning louder and louder

'I'm nearly there' Jason shouted, 'i'm going to cum'

'cum inside me' Sarah shrieked

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I have always wanted to suck a clit, while she is being fkd!

Heaven

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

Something we want to do again.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

" I have always wanted to suck a clit, while she is being fkd!"

Done that recently and loved it, I wanna do it more...

belfast

And....

Nottingham

Jason gasped loudly and his body shuddered as he came, shooting his load into Sarah. Sarah moaned in pleasure and released my cock... 'fuck me' she demanded

Jason pulled out of her and I could see cum starting to drop from her cunt as I moved from under her to take Jason's place. Jason moved round to kiss Sarah before presenting her with his deflating cock. Sarah gently started to suck it as I eased inside her.

I began to pound away at her whilst reaching round to squeeze her tits. I couldn't hold on long as I was so turned on and quickly came, shooting my load inside her to add to Jason's deposit. Sarah moaned again and dropped to the floor

'that was a nice start' she said with a grin

Selby

Nottingham

I passed Jason a beer and we sat down, getting our breath back. Sarah lay on the floor, shuddering.

After a couple of minutes she got to her feet and took the beer bottle from me. Retaining eye contact she squatted down and put the bottle inside her... Before handing it back. She took Jason's bottle and did the same trick...

'finish your drinks and follow me boys' she said... And walked away heading upstairs to the bedroom, wiggling her arse as she did so

Jason and I met eyes, quickly finished our drinks and followed..

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Loving it..

Nottingham

Sarah was waiting for us, on all fours on the bed.

'come and lick me' she demanded

Jason was straight over, he manoeuvred underneath her so he could stare at her wet cunt and began to lap away. Sarah had cum on her thighs, no idea whose, but this didn't put him off. Sarah grinded herself down onto his face

I joined them, kissing her arse cheeks before rimming her arse hole. Sarah had found her rhythm, moving up and down on Jason's face as we worked her holes with out tongues... Within minutes she shrieked with orgasm

'Now, let's have those cocks in my mouth, both of them'

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Guildford

More please

I so enjoyed reading this, a serious turn-on

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Geat session!!

By *eteinhantsMan  over a year ago

Southsea

Sounds like a fun session

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice if only ahhhh

Mmmm fuking lush

This is hot, keep going

Nottingham

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and we both stood before her, both rock hard again after our licking session. She licked one tip then the other before greedily taking me into her mouth... 30 seconds later she switched to Jason.. Her hands continuing to caress my balls

Sarah then pulled me closer and grabbed hold of both cocks, pulling them to her mouth, she opened her mouth wide and took them both. It was a struggle to fit us both in but she got comfortable and we were soon face fucking her. I could feel Jason's cock pressed against mine as we both thrust searching for her space in her mouth

This was incredibly horny and after a few minutes Jason tensed and I could feel his cock pulse as he came, this was too much for me and I unloaded into her mouth... Her mouth was full of cock and cum. We pulled out as she swallowed before cleaning one cock after another, making sure nothing was wasted

Selby

DDD12

Guildford

Nottingham

We'd all crashed out afterwards. Sarah had ade it clear that Jason was staying the night and she lay between us, before we all fell asleep

The next morning I was awoken by the bed moving and moaning. I quickly came to my senses and opened my eyes to see Sarah riding Jason next to me. She was on top of him cowgirl, her hands pushing down on his chest as she took the lead bouncing on his cock. She saw that I was awake and have me a wink as she continued

I reached over to touch her, but she pushed my hand away. 'just watch' she demanded 'you'll get your turn'

Guildford

Nottingham

Sarah rode him harder, his hands moving up to squeeze her tits. He started to moan and his body bucked as he came. Sarah slowed her rhythm down as she made saw he was done.

She quickly moved off him and straddled me. My cock was aching it was so hard watching her fuck, she grabbed it and eased it inside

her. She was wet and full of cum and it slipped straight in, she started to ride me, her arse slapping against me as she increased her pace.

Jason was watching intently, leaning up on one are to enjoy the show. I was too turned on to last long and when Sarah shrieked on orgasm I shot my load up her. She rolled off me and lay between us, gently rubbing her pussy before putting her finger onto her mouth

'bring a friend next time Jason' she purred

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Hot!

Very hot

DDD12