FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strippers

Strippers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atrina555 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m now going back to one of my very first experiences and thought I would re-live it with you all.

My 18th Birthday was approaching and my parents had arranged a party at a club and I was to invite all family and any friends I wanted to come. The night started well around 7:30 and people began to show and my dad bought me my first legal pint, the drinks flowed with people buying me drinks and even by 9:30 I felt quite tipsy. I noticed a couple walk in though that I never knew, the female in a long coat, him in tight trousers and a see through black top. Well they turned out to be the strippers that my friends and family had arranged!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mudge616Man  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Then what

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

:-

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Sophie enjoyed her recent private stripper show

Gloucester

The female stripper approached me after me being pointed out, she took my hand and took me to the middle of the dance floor and sat me on a chair, she then danced around me slowly undoing her coat, eventually her coat was fully undone and she then took it off to reveal a gorgeous body in just stockings suspenders, a thong and a bra all in black, the male stripper had now approached and told me to hold my hands out to which I did and he squirted baby oil into my hands, she then bent over in front of me and I was invited to rub the oil into her pert ass, I felt my cock between to swell in my jeans.

She then turned around to face me and was nibbling my neck as I felt her undoing my shirt buttons from the bottom, the male strippper produced a big towel and I felt it come over the top of us, as soon as it did I felt her hand rub my hard cock through my jeans and she whispered in my ear, ooooo nice! Her hands then came back up and removed my shirt and she chucked it out from the towel, I heard a loud cheer from those watching, she then knelt on the floor between my legs and the male stripper came behind my chair and held the towel up over us, she undone my belt and my jeans and began tugging them down, she pulled them down to my ankles and I then felt her hands on my cock through my boxers, until she pulled them back and the male stripper squirted oil down them onto my cock she then took hold of my cock and wanked me, rubbing the oil in, she then put my boxers back over my hard cock and the oil seeped into the front, she then stood up and took the towel away to leave me sat there in just my boxers, hard and a wet patch at the front, there was a lot of cheers and laughter from the watching crowd.

DONCASTER

Then

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Happy days

Gloucester

The male stripper then moved around to the front of me and moved in close, she from behind took both my hands in hers and whispered let’s undo his trousers now and moved my hands to the top of his trousers, so we undid his belt and he pulled it out of his trousers, we then undone his button and pulled his zip down, he shook himself a little and they fell to the floor revealing a red pair of briefs with a bulge at the front, the crowd again cheered, she then pulled him in very close, his bulge in my face as she pulled the towel around the back of him, we were now covered with the towel only her could see, I had rested one of my hands on his thigh as his hands came down his front and he pulled his briefs down and his cock flopped out straight in my face, he took it in one hand and rubbed it around my face, until he rubbed the end along my lips, I found myself opening my mouth and as I did the tip of his cock entered my mouth, she then bent over to my ear and said “oh yeah, you naughty boy” I then let him push more into my mouth as I began to suck on him and feel his cock harden more in my mouth, she said “mmm yea, go on, suck his cock” as I felt her hand go inside my boxers and wank my hard cock. His hands then gripped the sides of my head and he began to fuck my mouth, the crowd cheered even though they could not see he was actually fucking my throat, they just saw him moving back and forth against the towel. He then stopped and pulled his briefs up, stuffing his hard cock back in, she pulled my boxers back up and the towel was pulled away and that was their show to a round of applause. She then said to me, is there a room where they can get sorted? And maybe I could pay them a visit and finish what I started. I told her there was a small room off the kitchen.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Gloucester

I grabbed my jeans and shirt and re dressed quickly and then showed them to the room, she grabbed me at the door and said “are you coming back in a minute, we don’t need this room really” as she said it she again rubbed my cock. I said “yes, do you want a drink?” She said “2 waters”.

I went back into main room and to the bar, a couple of people commented on the show, but most were enjoying themselves, I told my dad that I was getting them water and best see there ok and made my way back to the room. I knocked and she opened the door and I walked in and put the waters down, she closed the door and walked over to me, she began to undo my jeans again and said “let’s get these off then” and pulled them down and off, she then also pulled my boxers off too and my shirt, I was now naked apart from shoes and socks.

She said in my ear, “get on your knees then, you know what you want” I did and he walked over to in front of me and undone his trousers and pulled them down with his briefs, I took his cock again and fed it in my mouth as I held his hips as I sucked on him. She then began to slowly wank my cock with one hand as her fingers on her other explored my ass hole. His hand then came down to below my chin and said “look up at me” as I looked up he began to fuck my mouth and moaned a “yeah”. Her mouth was then by my ear and she said “oh yea, naughty young boy, sucking on a cock, I bet you can’t wait for cum” with that I felt her push a finger into my ass which was soon followed by another. Spit was now running down my chin and dropping to the floor every now and then as I took his cock deep in my throat as he fucked my mouth. She then said in my ear “I bet you would love to be fucked in the ass, you naughty boy, squeeze my hand if yes” and she took her hand from my cock and placed it in mine to which I squeezed.

She said “mmmmm yes, the naughty boy wants fucking, tell him then, tell him you want his cock inside you”. I stopped sucking and looked up and said “I want you to fuck me”.

Telford

Yes

More please xx

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Very nice

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good

By *carlett200Woman  over a year ago

middle of somewhere

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *has12Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Gloucester

He told me to turn around and bend forward which I did, he got between my legs and I felt him rub his hard cock against my ass and gently push at my hole, I heard her say “mmmm yes, go on fuck the naughty boy”. He pushed more and I felt him entering me, he then held my hips as he pulled me on to his cock, inch by inch disappearing into my ass until I felt his balls rest against my ass, he then pulled back a little and then thrust forward back into me as he held me, I moaned a bit as it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, he did it again and again I moaned a bit louder. She said “Sssshhh naughty, or you want people to know your taking cock, like a dirty little boy”. I replied “No, but I can’t help it” she moved around to in front of me, opened her legs and pulled her panties to the side showing me her naked pussy, she then grabbed my head and said eat me then if it keeps you quiet and pulled my mouth to her pussy, I began to lick and push my tongue in her as she grinded against my face as he was now proper fucking my virgin ass. He moaned how tight I was and said he was close, when suddenly there was a knock at the door!

By *lasgow_dude2017Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Loving it great story

Telford

More

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

DONCASTER

Who was it

By *eannecdTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Telford

harrogate

Gloucester

She shouted yes as she still held my head down on her pussy, I heard my dads voice say sorry, I was just looking for the birthday boy! She replied oh yes, he’s here, we will be out shortly, say 10 minutes. My dad said ok, no problem. She then said “there you go, you got 5 minutes to make me cum on your face and you got 5 minutes to fill his ass with cum” he said “oh no problem” as he gripped my hips and fucked me harder, I whimpered on her pussy as I was fucked, it felt amazing and I knew from that point I wanted it again. She began to really grind against my face and moaned “fuck yea, lick it” at that point I heard him grunt and slow down as I felt his cock jerk and a warm feeling of him cumming in me. She moaned “fuck your such a naughty young boy” you best have us back for your 21st party!!

Telford

[Removed by poster at 21/08/18 11:14:17]

Telford

More please more

harrogate