FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fellow campers dirty knickers

Fellow campers dirty knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Staying in our caravan on a family holiday and as usual I always get horny as the washing builds up and I can often find the wifes dirty knickers to play with.

With a typical holiday sex is rare due to the kids asleep in the caravan.

I often look at my fellow campers and wonder what their knickers are like and could I be bold enough to steal any from their tent while they are out and would anyone see me do it.

A family next to us would often go out for the day and into the evening.

She had a lovely smile and would always say hello she would fit in to the BBW category very tall for a woman she was at least 5ft 10. Dark hair that she would wear in tiny pig tails sometimes.Age I would say in her late 30's.

It was a late afternoon that I committed my daring raid. We had returned from the beach mid afternoon and my wife had gone for a shower I'm always horny seeing her in a swimsuit which probably pushed me to carry out my raid.

I looked around everyone seemed to be out all tents and caravans shut up the site was very still. As their tent was on the end of a row ours being next door I would often stand nearby and admire the view over the nearby dunes.

I walked past their tent and noticed a swimsuit on the guy rope. certainly her judging by the shape of it large cups to hold her boobs in.

I paused to look around again I knew what I wanted to find and knew I would have to be quick just in case anyone would notice.

The tent had a porch and once inside you would be hidden from anyone looking. I unzipped it and stepped inside quickly zipping it shut behind me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilf85Couple  over a year ago

Northants

Keep it cuming

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Ohh yeah. Need more

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More please

Inside I looked around to see if I could find a wash basket. Not in view so I had to go further towards the bedrooms. I looked inside and clothes in a heap on the left.

A quick rumage through and I find what I want. Large black knickers I pick them up look at the label M&S full cut size 16 ( same as my wife). A little mesh pannel at the front. A look at the gusset to see a mark left in them. I quickky shove them in my pocket and make a hasty retreat before I'm noticed.

Back in the safety of my caravan I take them out and look again a good pussy skid mark a slight dampness to them. I raise them to my face and sniff the aroma of a pussy and faint smell of pee dribbles.

Love it I do it often at ladies houses while delivering, love to raid the wash basket

I was camping a while back and when I went into one of the communal shower blocks there was a pair of black cotton knickers on the floor. Had a good feeling they were an older ladies I saw go in earlier in the day. Damp still and shot my load all over the gusset.

By *weetGuyMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Mmm very nice! I’ve done similar but had a nice ladies pink satin thong from the wash line x

My cock demanded attention so I started to wank it fast I knew time wouldnt be on myside to enjoy them more for now.

I placed them over my head so the gusset was over my nose and mouth. I wanked as quickly as possible enjoying the aroma of the knickers.

I had a pair of my wifes handy to clean up my mess I didnt want to spoil these just yet. As I wanked I thought of the woman next door of her rubbing them into her pussy getting them damp watching her turning herself on the more she played. I imagined her fingers rubbing her pussy lips spreading the dampness around. Sometines a fast wank is best and thiscwss oneof them I felt my balls tighten and then I came the frill washed over me my legs became weak my cum all over my wifes knickers as I used my free hand to push the gusset into my mouth licking the pussy skid mark.

I could hear my wife returning from the shower so quickly tidied myself up then grabbed my stuff and headed off for a shower.

I had hidden the stolen knickers in my spare was bag so I knew they would not be found. But after stealing 1 pair I had confidence to steal another pair. The other side of us was a family from Warrington way she caught my eye straight away very curvy and large tits and a big ass. Again my raid would have to be at a time when all around was quiet. I had to wait a day My chance did come a few days later wife had gone swimming with our youngest leaving me to tidy up and do various caravan jobs. The sun was out so many campers deserted the site for the beach I watched Mrs Big tits as I nicknamed her go out with enough stuff to be sure they were gone for the day. My heart pounding I quickly go to their tent and zip up and in quickly to find my wanted treasure again. It was easier to find this time a large basket in the corner full of clothes.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Laying on top of the clothes was her knickers.Another size 16 just perfect but these were high cut knickers Victoria Secrets a lady who likes a higher class of knicker then supermarket.

I picked them up there was more then just the overnight pussy marks.Very damp and sticky she had been fucked at some point and had pulled them on afterwards to soak up the cum.

I had to run my tongue over them to taste it all my cock was hard at the thought of her having been fucked her pussy leaking his cum and her cum all together.Even though it was only 10am the gusset was heavily soiled in their cum.I had to wank there an then and add my own cum to it. I wrapped them around my cock and enjoyed the dampness as it touched me.I had a rumage into the basket found her bra looked at the cup size impressive I thought 36E just 2 cups smaller then my wife. I also noticed a tablet on charge tucked out of view for security but I could see a lead from the extension. I picked it up tapped the screen it unlocked no password brilliant.

I went to the galleries usual family ones but I was looking for folders. I saw one marked M2018 I tapped it to open and another folder hidden inside the picture on it of a skull an cross bones.I opened it to find the secrets hidden of her pictures topless her bobs out wow they did look good. big and round with a little sag on them. I scrolled through the pictures got more daring leg shots with her knickers on signs of a damp patch in them she is obviously turned on posing.

Then of them pulled up tight so her lips are showing .Each time I'm having a few wanks over each picture.Then I got to the videos the first of her rubbing herself her fingers teasing and pulling her pussy lips rubbing her fingers occasionally slipping in and coming out covered in her cum. her chest turning red the more she plays. I'm busy enjoying the feel of her knickers looking directly at her almost as if I'm with her.

That one stops so I go to the next one with yesterdays date on it.

I open it and can see he is led on his back her over him he's been holding it while she takes his cock and rubs it over her pussy lips.She lowers herself over and on to him she's not shaven but well trimmed so you see her lips swallow his cock as she slides down over him.It gets a bit shaky as he is starting to thrust up to meet her.You can see his cock start to glisten in the light.The film was only 3mins long but you see them fuck each other then you see her remain still as he fills her with his cum.

There is one more film to to watch again I open it to see her pulling on the very same knickers in my hand over my cock. A s she pulls them on you see the cream pie leaking out from her lips. She beckons to the camera it follows her hand to between her legs she rubs the gusset of her knickers in to her pussy. It gets very wet as she continues to play with herself and rub his cum into her gusset.Her hand withdraw and she leans forward and takes hold of his cock. Pushes back his foreskin he's at half mast but she takes him into her mouth then out again kisses the head and runs her tongue over it licking up and cleaning him up.

The films end there so I continue my wank and add my load to her wet gusset. Now all spent I place things back to how I found them. I dint get to keep this pair being so close to the top was to obvious to take them.

I had many wanks over the next few days off her.We even sat drinking and chatting one evening all together including my wife.The though in my head was I've seen more of you then you will ever know.

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep going mate, we get away in our motorhome as often as we can although not stolen any knickers i do enjoy the mornings when the ladies go to the toilets in there pjs and you can see there nipples bouncing around

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *idersMan  over a year ago

essex

Believe it or not, my ex had both a pair of her knickers and her dildo taken from our tent when camping once! I am 99% sure it was the guy next to us, but couldn’t prove anything. Quite funny looking back on it.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Very horny anyway

» Add a new message to this topic