FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Accidental Sex Instructor

Accidental Sex Instructor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atdancer OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is a fictional story. A bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. I know it's written in the first person but the main character isn't me. I'm not quite egotistical enough to boast this much about my sexual prowess. Not *quite*.

I hope you enjoy.

Hat

Accidental Sex Instructor

====================

How the fuck do you tell someone you're crap at sex? As it turns out, I wouldn't know. But I do know how my friend did it...

"Dave..."

It was my friend's voice. It had that leading, almost wheedling, tone that told me he was about to ask me something. I looked up to see him approaching my table.

"'sup Bill?"

"Um", Bill hesitated. "You know Mona?"

"Yeah...", I offered, waiting for him to continue and trying not to give away that, as of last Friday, I knew Mona very well indeed.

Bill proceeded to relate a "he said, she said, he said" tale of epic proportions. I love him like a brother but, fuck, that man can gossip. I tuned out for most of it. Experience had taught me that trying to move things towards some semblance of a point would only slow him down.

Eventually a point did arrive. Not the main point - not yet - but something worth listening to at least.

"...and she said that Mona said that you were", Bill looked conspirationally from side to side, "'fucking amazing'".

As was so often the case, I'd overshot with my zone-out and I had to backtrack and replay a few sentences in my head. Apparently Brian had heard Mona discussing our evening (and night and sleeping together with very little emphasis on "sleeping") with some of the other girls at work. It would appear that - and this is where that last part had come in - she had described my performance as "fucking amazing".

I felt a short-lived stab of annoyance toward Mona and her indiscretion. She had, after all, given me quite an extended "no-one must know" speech in the morning. As if I would say anything - there was a reason she hadn't heard of any of the *other* girls I'd met before her. Still, such thoughts quickly passed, for as Bill was pointing out...

"...holy shit, man! Do you realise what this means?"

I did. Bill laid it out, just in case.

"You are fucking set. The ladies here - shit, even beyond that - they're going to know you're a sex God-"

I interrupted Bill there. "Not a sex God, just... experienced."

"No. No", insisted Bill. "Other guys have sex a lot and still don't end up with your skill and-"

I had to interrupt again. "You don't know that. You've only heard *one* comment from one woman."

"But there's more than that, Dave", Bill lowered his voice to a conspirational near-whisper, "I hear things."

"All right, agent Bill. It's just gossip - no need to pretend like you've discovered a plot to take over the world."

"It is not gossip", said Bill indignantly. "I-"

I raised my eyebrow.

"All right, all right", Bill conceded. "But that doesn't make it useless. You'll be glad of it one day - even if it's not today."

Truth be told, I did have a certain glow inside over the news that I was, shall we say, getting good reviews. I like to think I worked hard for them.

There was a pause in the conversation while I mulled that over, thoughts of being the desirable stud in demand playing pleasantly through my head. Those thoughts were interrupted by the long awaited point arriving, courtesy of Bill.

"Will you teach me?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Edinburgh

"What?" I blurted.

"I said 'will you teach me?'"

I looked at Bill, surprised. "I would never have pegged you for the wandering type."

"No no no no no." Bill shook his head emphatically." I don't mean like that. He looked around twitchilly and hunched in his conspirational way. I swear it must have made people more eager to listen in. "I mean, would you teach me to be better with Jennifer?"

Without even thinking about it, I leaned in too, completing the suspicious image. "You've been together for years; don't you have Jennifer..." I hesitated, trying to find a polite way to put it "...dialled in." I guess I failed.

Bill looked down at the table and fiddled with his fingers. "I've never... I don't think Jennifer has ever... orgasmed with me."

Fuck. It shouldn't surprise me but it did. It shouldn't surprise me because I'd seen and heard it many times before. Far too many inexperienced lovers in the world if you asked me. It did surprise me because Bill was my friend and he was intelligent. Somehow those two facts seemed to magically combine in my head to add up to him being good. Ok - not so sensible in retrospect but I didn't say my brain was actually thinking about it. Without even considering how conceited I was being, I resolved to add one more *good* lover to the world.

"I'll do it", I said.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Being friends and blokes, we had the first "lesson" in the pub. I had to put quotes around lesson there because, as a lesson, it was a disaster. We were both shit scared of anyone hearing private details (never mind that we would have happily shouted obscenities at the ref on the telly if it had had football on, or crudely bantered with anyone of any gender passing through).

As a result, and despite the session lasting something North of three hours, I imparted essentially no knowledge to my newly acquired sexual padawan. Or perhaps three hours in the presence of alcohol should take its fair share of blame for the lack of productivity. By the end, my words of wisdom boiled down to the logical equivalent of "to be good, you should be good" restated in a multitude of different and increasingly incomprehensible ways.

The next time we tried it in Bill's house. No beers. Or, at least, that was the plan.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ingleMale4FunMan  over a year ago

Failsworth

Good fun this!

Edinburgh

"Good fun this!"

Thank you. Fun is the aim with this story .

Edinburgh

I stood before Bill's front door and hesitated. I wrapped my coat tighter around me and stamped my feet against the cold. I wondered, not for the first time, if this was really a good idea. The car still in the driveway did nothing to reassure me. Ah well, I'd come this far now. In for a penny, in for a pound. I reached out and rang the bell.

"Oh hi Dave", said Bill. "Come in."

"Jesus, it's freezing out there", I opined, suppressing a shiver as I took off my coat. "Didn't you say Jennifer would be at knitting club?" I asked with a significant look towards the car.

Obviously not significant enough.

"She is", said Bill, completely failing to pick up on the hint and ushering me into the lounge.

"Right. I guess she must have got a lift then?" I prodded.

"Why would she do that?"

"Uh, to get to knitting club?"

"Oh no", said Bill. "Knitting club is upstairs."

Fuck.

"Bill", I started, "are you sure that's-"

"It'll be fine", Bill said reassuringly, this time catching my drift. "They'll stay up there blethering. They always do."

I can't say I was entirely happy but it was, after all, Bill's house, Bill's sex life and, most of all, Bill's potential embarrassment (or exile to the couch) if it all went wrong. I sighed and followed him into the lounge and waited for him to fetch a couple of beers from the fridge.

We sat down, had a quick swig, sighed and looked at each other in awkward silence. I guess Bill was waiting for me to drop pearls of sexual wisdom on him. I tried to gather my thoughts into something coherent; to figure out what it was that I actually *knew* and somehow distil it into short, insightful nuggets. I was struggling, the minutes stretching on in awkward silence punctuated by the occasional swig of beer. Then it hit me: the thing I should say first; the fundamental thing at the root of it all that I had long thought most guys got wrong.

You have me hooked. I’m angry there’s not more for me to continue with yet hahaha xx

Edinburgh

"You have me hooked. I’m angry there’s not more for me to continue with yet hahaha xx"

Why thank you . More coming soon.

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

You tease!

Edinburgh

"You tease! "

Moi? Tease?

Edinburgh

"Pay attention", I said, mostly to myself.

"I am!" Bill said indignantly. "You haven't said anything yet!"

"Uh sorry." I brought myself back to the now. "I mean that's the first rule: pay attention."

"Uh huh", said Bill nodding his head. Then: "I don't know what you mean."

"I mean", I continued, "that you should pay attention to your lover: watch every twitch they make; every subtle expression of pleasure as it rolls across their face. Listen to the catch in their breath and to every tiny sigh or moan. Feel the goosebumps on their skin and the involuntary shiver as you touch. Smell their arousal build and pick your moment to..." I paused.

"Fuck", said Bill, swallowing slowly. "Do what?"

"That depends", I said. "There's a reason I told you that paying attention is the first rule: everyone is different. Everyone is different and the way that you know what to do next is to pay attention. Add up all those tiny clues and use them to figure out what would most turn her on next - and then do exactly that."

"Wow", said Bill. "Everyone is different", he intoned - like some kind of mantra.

"Yes", I said. "Some women are almost permanently horny; others, most even, take a while to, um, get going. I remember reading once that the average is twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes", Bill repeated.

He spoke on autopilot and I wondered if he would repeat back every fact like a sex-obsessed zombie. I briefly considered getting Bill to bring a notebook next time but, on reflection, perhaps a notebook full of scribblings about how to please women was not the best thing for Bill to have lying about the house.

So I continued on and told him how some women loved slow, sensual love-making while others really wanted, no - needed, to be taken and fucked hard; how some would melt and quiver and cum almost the instant you touched them but most would need time - time to relax and get turned on, then aroused and then passionate. I told him of half a dozen other differences and more.

Bill asked questions - lots of them - and we spent the next two hours covering the ins, outs, ifs and buts of just how different women's sexual proclivities could possibly be. Bill drilled me on every detail he could possibly think of, from how long was the longest it could possibly take to give a woman an orgasm to whether there were actually any women who liked nipple clamps. In truth, after the first twenty minutes or so we went down too many cul-de-sacs of never to be seen possibilities to be truly useful. But the conversation kept our close attention the whole time. Close enough that we never did notice Jennifer lurking by the lounge door.

Failsworth

Jennifer! You minx!

Edinburgh

"Jennifer! You minx!"

I know: knitting on a weekday!

Edinburgh

"Dave Dave Dave."

I turned to see Bill staggering after me waving for me to stop. I stopped running to allow him to catch up.

"I thought", he said, pausing to catch his breath, "I'd find you here. Bloody hell." Bill paused to suck more oxygen in. "I don't know how you put up with this lark. It's murder."

"Keeps me fit", I said, grinning. "What brings you out today? Trying to get fucking fit?" I'd found long ago that keeping fit gave me stamina - something to be enjoyed both in and out of the bedroom. We hadn't covered that in the session with Bill though. Perhaps he'd come to the same conclusion himself.

"Fucking fit?" Bill queried.

"Better than fighting fit", I replied with a wink.

"Hehe", Bill chuckled. "I see what you mean. No - I didn't come out to get fit. I wanted to talk to you."

"All right", I said, intrigued, "what's important enough to bring you out here on torture morning?" I thought, perhaps, I knew what at least the topic might be but I wanted to hear it from Bill.

Bill's face brightened. "It worked!" He said.

"You gave Jennifer an orgasm?" I asked, jumping straight to the point.

"Ah", Bill hesitated, "um, not quite yet. But", his face brightened again, "I tried exploring - just like you said - and she loved it. Fucking loved it! I owe you one."

"Okay", I said, drawing the word out and slightly puzzled over why he was quite so ecstatic without having achieved what I thought was the, for want of a better word, result. I guess he figured there had been enough improvement and, on reflection, it wasn't always about the orgasms. Or at least that's what they tell me - I have a bit of a fetish for bringing others to that blissful moment. I could hardly preach the "people are different" line and not accept that fact myself, though. Could I?

Then Bill completely blew me out of the water.

"Would you do a practical?"

"You what now?" I blurted.

Bill started slowly and deliberately. "Would you come", he said and then paused for a moment before rushing on, "and do a practical session in the bedroom with us?"

"Let me get this straight", I said. "You want me?"

"Yes", Bill nodded.

"To come to your bedroom?"

"Yes."

"And teach you to fuck?"

"Yes yes."

"With Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"With Jennifer *actually* there?"

"Yes", Bill replied. "You can guide us."

"Does Jennifer know about this?" I asked, incredulous.

"It was her idea", he replied.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Utterly brilliantly written, bit of light comedy and a big tease. Do tell the rest.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Edinburgh

"Utterly brilliantly written, bit of light comedy and a big tease. Do tell the rest."

High praise indeed. Thank you .

More is on the way

Edinburgh

"No, curl your fingers up", I said, holding my hand out so Bill could see: palm facing upwards, two fingers together and curled up. "Like this."

Bill nodded, his face contorted in concentration as he followed my instructions.

I had to admit, this was one of the stranger situations I'd gotten myself into. I had arrived at Bill and Jennifer's house and been shown in and offered the obligatory cup of tea. If it had just been Bill it would have been a beer. But it wasn't just Bill - it was Bill and Jennifer - and the thing that we were about to do had hung heavy in the air. Bill had barely spoken and Jennifer had seemed to be permanently blushing and completely unable to meet my eye. I'm not so sure that I had done any better - two tea spills being the sign of my own nerves.

I couldn't tell you now who first made the suggestion to move to the bedroom but I can tell you that it both wasn't long after I arrived and that it felt like much longer.

So now we were here, in Bill and Jennifer's bedroom, Bill's hand extended down towards his wife's visibly wet and inflamed pussy where two of his fingers disappeared inside. I watched as he searched and probed and noted with almost professional detachment as he obviously found the right spot. *Almost* professional detachment. I couldn't deny that Jennifer made an erotic sight: lying there on her back, blonde hair splayed out behind her head, tits on display with nipples erect and that oh-so-wet pussy juicing all over Bill's fingers.

I watched Jennifer just as I had instructed Bill to do. A small flicker of the eyes, a subtle involuntary move of her hips, and an almost inaudible moan that escaped her lips. All of these things telegraphed her pleasure as Bill's probing fingers found the right spot. But, just as quickly, it was all gone - a fleeting and quickly suppressed look of frustration and, perhaps, annoyance.

"No Bill." I couldn't help a but let a sigh escape. "You had it. Remember to pay attention to Jennifer: see how she reacts. Watch her face; watch her body; *feel* her pussy move as you use your fingers. Ok, now back where you were. No, not there... there. That's it! Now stroke, gently, just like I showed you."

The beatific expression returned to Jennifer's face, a small sigh escaping from her lips.

"Now", I said to Bill, capturing his attention. "Remember, everyone is different."

He nodded.

"And how do we tell if she likes what we're doing?"

"Pay attention", answered Bill, dutifully, his fingers still lazily stroking Jennifer's g-spot. She squirmed and made the most delightfully sexy sound. Fuck, it was getting difficult to concentrate. Perhaps ironic, given the lesson I was trying to teach.

"So", I said, "keeping that in mind,let's see how Jennifer reacts if you push down gently..." I took Bill's hand and placed his palm just at the top of Jennifer's pubic bone "...here".

"Ohhhh fuuuck", Jennifer moaned. Her body tensed and her head raised up to look down at the tangle of hands at her groin. "Fuck", she repeated and let her head back down, eyes closed, soaking in the sensations.

Even the inexperienced Bill picked up on that. I stepped to the side and watched as he explored both the new techniques I had taught him and the responses of his wife. I had to admit it was sexy as fuck, watching them. Especially during those moments when she became particularly aroused, where she would open her eyes and turn to stare at me, uttering no words but speaking volumes with her expressions.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Edinburgh

"That went well", said Bill as he sat down beside me, sandwich in hand. He had the sort of "ask me" grin on his face of a teenager who's just lost his virginity. Only I didn't need to ask - I was there.

"Not bad", I said, positioning my own lunch. "Not bad. You were definitely much better by the end."

"It was fucking awesome is what it was", Bill enthused. "Even though she didn't... you know..."

"Cum?"

"Yeah, that", said Bill.

"She will", I opined. "She was close. You just have to discover what it is that makes her tick - get in to her head, find out what turns her on, and do that. Pay attention", I added.

"But Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't I just ask her?"

"Good question", I said, crunching a carrot. "Partly it's because the lesson we're learning is all about", and I paused and did the teacher thing, "what?"

"Paying attention", Bill intoned, dutifully.

"Right", I said, "and that means no cheating and getting the information straight from the source. That's why I asked Jennifer not to say anything. Besides..."

"Besides what?"

"Besides", I mused, trying to gather my thoughts, "people don't always say exactly what they want."

"Why not?" Asked Bill, and fair enough - it seemed like the obvious route after all.

"Two things: sometimes they might be embarrassed, and sometimes they don't know yet that they like something. And quite often it would just ruin the moment by pulling them out of whatever they're enjoying right now to make them decide", I said, adding a third to my list of two.

"Right", nodded Bill. "I suppose that makes sense." Although he sounded unsure. Then he leaned forward in his conspiratorial way with a glint in his eye.

"But next time we'll do fucking, right?"

Failsworth

Fucking brilliant. Very very funny

Kettering

Amazing!! Wish I was receiving “lessons” like this lol

By *nTheEdgeMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Getting interesting

Edinburgh

"Amazing!! Wish I was receiving “lessons” like this lol "

Glad your enjoying .

I'm now trying to imagine convincing someone that they'd make the ideal incompetent lover to enact this particular scene .

Hat

Edinburgh

"Getting interesting "

I was thinking that too . Thanks for the thumbs up.

Edinburgh

"Ungh!" Jennifer grunted, rocking forward slightly as Bill thrust into her from behind.

I watched them. I watched as I had been watching for some time. Watching while Jennifer had shed her clothes, revealing her pale, smooth skin and her Tuesday-night-pilates-fit body to Bill - and, of course, myself. Watching as they had embraced and kissed and had become aroused. Watching as they had begun to lose themselves in the moment. I had noted, and my body had certainly responded to, Jennifer's increasimg arousal.

Jennifer's face was flushed and her eyes half-lidded as she surrendered to the sensations washing over her: Bill's cock sliding inside her; his touches on her skin; the warmth of the room; the smell of sex pervading it. And, I could tell from her surreptitious glances, the thought that someone was watching her be fucked.

Only she wasn't being fucked, not really. Bill was making love to her - slightly hard. And her body was telling me that she wanted to be fucked - needed it even. I could see it in the way she pushed back at him, willing him to thrust harder; and in her uncontrolled but satisfied grunts whenever he accidentally pushed with more force, burrying himself to the hilt in her soaked pussy; or in that particular way she would push her head down and her ass up, offering herself for him to take.

I waited for a little bit to see if Bill would pick up on Jennifer's desire. If he would spot those clues. But he didn't. He didn't and I could see Jennifer's frustration grow as Bill time and again failed to capitalise on her gutteral grunt of pleasure and fuck harder, or to grasp her proferred hips and pull her onto him, or even to adjust his angle to put more pressure where it was clear she needed it.

"Harder", I encouraged eventually. "She needs it harder. Listen to the sounds she makes... there - see, that's where you should be thrusting. Now, push all the way in. Take her; take her and fuck her. She needs it."

As I was coaching Bill I watched Jennifer. She heard my words, of course, she turned her head to look at me. She stared into my eyes and I stared, unflinching, back into hers. I could see the lust build in her as I spoke. At the last, as I encouraged Bill to "take her and fuck her", her eyes rolled back in her head and she teetered on the very edge of what would surely be a powerful orgasm. All Bill had to do was thrust hard, or grab her hips, or pull her back by her hair. Something just a little bit rough. But he chose that moment to slow his thrusts and bring up his hand to gently stroke her back.

Jennifer's face contorted in frustration, an unimpressed growl supressed in, I was sure, a well practiced way to avoid hurting her husband's feeelings. Her eyes snapped open again and met mine. In them I could see her want - her need - for something... more.

It was too much. That look. A woman in extreme horny distress. I acted without thinking.

Edinburgh

I held Jennifer's gaze as I stripped off, even through that awkward bit as I stepped out of my trousers. There was no doubt now between either of us what was going to happen, although Bill still somehow seemed oblivious, lost as he was in his own sensations.

Still working on autopilot, I patted Bill on the shoulder and, without speaking, gently nudged him in the direction I wanted him to go. He obeyed without question, seemingly on a kind of autopilot himself.

That left me right behind a bent over Jennifer, my cock throbbing angrily in the direction of her wet and wanting pussy. I edged forward to get better positioned and then placed my cock deliberately at her entrance. Jennifer was moaning and wiggling against me, trying to entice me all the way inside her. I didn't - couldn't - make her wait. I pushed all the way in in one slow but powerful stroke, taking care to ensure good contact between my glans and her g-spot as I thrust.

Jennifer gave out the most enticing whimper as I slid my cock home, her body trembling with the need for more. My own senses, tuned to her need, directed my actions without the need for conscious thought. I pulled out and slammed into Jennifer's slick pussy again, watching the flesh of her bottom wobble at the impact and savouring with satisfaction the horny grunt that she expelled as her body was rocked forward.

Again. Again. Again, I thrust - fucking Jennifer from behind with wanton abandon. She began to grunt to the same rhythm as my fucking, lost entirely in the sensations of the moment. She turned her head down, burying it in the mattress and muffling her guttural utterances as she pushed her ass up and her pussy back onto my cock. But that wasn't right - not quite. Not for her, not for me, and not for Bill. There was something better, my fuck-instinct was sure of it.

I reached down and caught hold of Jennifer's hair in my fist, making sure to grab it evenly and wrapping it slightly around my hand.

"Unnnngggghhh!" Jennifer groaned, her pussy twitching on my cock as she almost came. She knew what came next.

I pulled. Not quite a yank but forcing Jennifer's head up and back until her body was elevated and her back arched. Her tits thrust out magnificently, gleaming with a sheen of sweat and wobbling in a wonderfully enticing way each time I fucked up into her willing body. I turned her head until she was looking directly at her husband, so he could see the look of ecstasy on her face as she was fucked. Taken and fucked in front of him.

"This", I said between thrusts as I fucked. "This is what Jennifer wants. She wants to be fucked." I illustrated my point by fucking her hard, angling my thrusts to slide my cock past the spot where I already knew she was sensitive.

It was too much for Jennifer. Her body trembled and her pussy quivered and clenched around me as she came hard.

"Hnnnnnggghhhhaaagghhh!"

Jennifer gave out a long and drawn out moan as her body tensed and arched, displaying her all the better to her agog husband. I felt her body arch and I saw the muscles all down her back clench in the most pleasing manor; I felt her pussy spasming over and over again on my cock as I continued to bury it inside her. What I didn't see, but I could tell that Bill was watching most closely, was the look on her face as she came as hard as she ever had in her life.

"And this", I said to Bill as Jennifer yet arched and twitched on my cock, riding through that orgasm, "is what your wife will look like if you fuck her. When she cums."

I released Jennifer's hair and she sagged back down until her face once more rested on the mattress, twitches and aftershocks rippling through her as she moved. I watched, moving my cock subtly here, sliding there to extend those moments of pleasure as the orgasm receded.

And then it was over.

Suddenly aware of the enormity of what we had done, Jennifer and I turned towards Bill as one. I know I felt a sense of foreboding at what I might find. I'm sure it must have been worse for her.

Bill's face was unreadable. Or perhaps it's fairer to say that his face was extremely readable but that reading it at this instant wasn't really very useful. Stunned: Bill was stunned and that's precisely what his face said. Jennifer and I began to disentangle ourselves, clumsy as we did so because we both refused to break wary eye contact with Bill. Eventually he seemed to come back into himself and his eyes seemed to focus on us properly as people. Then he spoke.

"That", he said, drawing it out, "was fucking awesome!"

Edinburgh

I think it's fair to say that our relationship changed after that. The one between all three of us. For a start there quite often was an all three of us. But that's another story. And no I didn't steal Jennifer away from Bill or anything untoward like that - it was all good, clean, healthy group-sex fun.

There were other lessons too, and Bill continued to improve. But that's another other story. I'm proud to say that he's a pretty damned good lover now, although I did have a moment of concern a few months ago when Jennifer caught me alone in a coffee shop after a visit to the dentist.

"Dave!" She said, somewhat surprised to see me there. She recovered quickly and sat down at my table, flashing me a smile.

"Dentisht", I said simply while pointing to my mouth, not quite sure if I'd got away without dribbling or not. I dabbed the corner of my mouth with a napkin, just in case.

We made small talk for about ten minutes. Or at least she did. I mostly nodded. I could tell that something was bothering her though, her body language telegraphing a certain nervousness.

"Ish shomething wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Ish it Bill?"

She looked confused for a moment then rallied.

"What? No. No - nothing's wrong with Bill. Or with us", she made sure to point out. "It's my friend, Harriet. You've got to teach her husband how to fuck."

But that, I'm afraid, is another story.

Edinburgh

So that's my wee story finished now. I hope you enjoyed.

I welcome comments, whether you liked the story or not. A simple comment tells me another reader read my story and gives me the little warm fuzzy glow inside. Constructive criticism is how I improve.

Hat

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Hi

Really enjoyed reading. Excellent pace and grammar making the story easy to read and very horny.

More please

Edinburgh

"Hi

Really enjoyed reading. Excellent pace and grammar making the story easy to read and very horny.

"

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that the story was readable. Eliciting horniness is always the main aim .

"More please"

I don't have anything planned at the moment, but I can promise to write again if and when the inspiration strikes.

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loved the way it played out... Well written my friend!!

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Edinburgh

"Loved the way it played out... Well written my friend!!"

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it .

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow!! Amazing super horny story-loved it!!

More where that come from please!

S

Xx

Edinburgh

"Wow!! Amazing super horny story-loved it!!

More where that come from please!

S

Xx"

Thank you . I've said it before, but horny is always an aim.

I'm in two minds about whether to write something up from our real experiences, another little fictional story, or perhaps another accidental teacher episode. Oops - I guess I need three minds for all that .

Hat

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Love to hear more of your adventures please. Really well written story.

Edinburgh

"Love to hear more of your adventures please. Really well written story."

Thank you. Would you prefer a write up of one of our real adventures? Or more fiction?

Hat

Love to hear about some of your own adventures

Edinburgh

"Love to hear about some of your own adventures "

A memory has come to mind that might make a good story. We'll see how long it takes to write .

Hat

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Utterly, utterly brilliant and romantic too. Give that man the biggest prize possible.

love the ending re Harriet.

You know what they say "A friend in need,,,,,,,,,"

Edinburgh

"Utterly, utterly brilliant and romantic too. Give that man the biggest prize possible.

"

Thank you. Can I have cake? I like cake.

"

love the ending re Harriet.

You know what they say "A friend in need,,,,,,,,,"

"

I'm sure Dave would very much like to take care of Jennifer's friend in need .

Hat

By *ittle MortWoman  over a year ago

EDINBURGH

Well, Mr. Hat That was fabulous! I'm so glad wifey ended up getting what she needed in the end I was rooting for her! X

Edinburgh

"Well, Mr. Hat That was fabulous! I'm so glad wifey ended up getting what she needed in the end I was rooting for her! X"

Thank you for your praise .

I like to think that everyone got their happy erotic ending in this one. A good old group sex happily ever after .

Kettering

Terrific story... absolutely loved it. Thanks OP...

Edinburgh

"Terrific story... absolutely loved it. Thanks OP... "

And thanks for your positive comment. It's appreciated .

Hat

By *anandfranCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Thoroughly enjoyed this well-written, light-hearted romp! Thank you for sharing it Fran x

Edinburgh

"Thoroughly enjoyed this well-written, light-hearted romp! Thank you for sharing it Fran x "

Glad you enjoyed and thanks for your positive comment .

Hat

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

[Removed by poster at 21/08/18 22:22:04]

By *ervously excitedCouple  over a year ago

perranporth

Loved this. Made me laugh out loud in places! Susie x

Edinburgh

"Loved this. Made me laugh out loud in places! Susie x"

Thank you . I have to admit I was going for more understated humour. Must have tickled your fancy somewhere.

Hat

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

I loved it too.

"Amazing!! Wish I was receiving “lessons” like this lol

Glad your enjoying .

I'm now trying to imagine convincing someone that they'd make the ideal incompetent lover to enact this particular scene .

Hat"

Oh I’m willing to act VERY incompetent if I receive instruction like this lol

Amazing story!! You have a real talent there

Edinburgh

"I loved it too. "

Hehe - hi Dancer. I'm sure we could go over the finer points of the story later. Whoever said book club had to be boring .

Edinburgh

"Amazing!! Wish I was receiving “lessons” like this lol

Glad your enjoying .

Hat

Oh I’m willing to act VERY incompetent if I receive instruction like this lol

Amazing story!! You have a real talent there "

I must admit I did actually look to see how near "near" actually is . Sadly not nearly near enough for practical tuition purposes .

Meanwhile, thank you for your kind words .

Hat

Edinburgh

" "

Hi there flirty .

I'm glad you liked it .

Hat

"

Hi there flirty .

I'm glad you liked it .

Hat"

You have no idea, actually you probably do

Edinburgh

Bump.

Kind of liked this story so I thought I'd give it another outing .

Hat

One of these days Captain, one of these days

» Add a new message to this topic