FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday surprises

Holiday surprises

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was our first holiday without the kids and we were both looking forward to it. M was looking forward to sunbathing topless again as it had been 20 years since she last did it. We got to the hotel pool at around noon on our first day and I noticed that most of the people around the pool were a lot younger than us...i was expecting the hotel to be nosiy because of it. M sat on the lounger, took of her top and laid back to sunbathe. I was looking around at the young women, most topless, enjoying the view. I noticed that a number of the young boys around the pool were looking in M's direction. I suppose that were looking at her tits as M is busty with big nipples (look at our pictures for evidence) and we were probably the oldest at the pool.

After about an hour M said she was getting in the pool and started to get her bikini top, i said why bother, she laughed and walked to get in the pool. M got a few looks as she got in. I went to get a drink and brought M a large G and T. When shea came back she satup and we chatted. Through the course of the afternoon we had 5 drinks, M's all large G and T's.

Towards the end of the afternoon I got chatting to 3 boys, all 19 or 20 years old. It was their first holiday without parents and were having fun not being parented. M was dozing on herlonger and they all sat around us while we were chatting...it was obvious they were talking to me just to get a better look at M...

M satup a little confused as to why we had 3 boys sitting with us and went for her top to cover up. One of the boys went to get us a drink and we carried on chatting. we went to sit in the bar area and each of the boys bought M a drink (each one a large one)...i stopped drinking a while before.

M had had 8 large G and T's and was worse for wear so we set-off to our room. We had some beers in our room and I invited the boys to our room as a thank you for buying M a drink. M said that was OK as long as we were all quiet as she was probably going to nap to sleep off some of the alcohol.

The boys and I were chatting while M was in the bathroom and when she came out she was still in the bikini bottoms but was wearing a wrap to cover her top. M stretched on the bed and started to doze. The boys were not hiding the fact that they were looking at my dozing wife. I asked if they had enjoyed their time with us during the afternon and what their favourite bit was (knowing the answer already) and it was being able to look at M's tits close up.

M was moving around while dozing and her wrap had fallen away fromher body exposing her big tits. The boys noticed before i did but did not tell me. When I saw, I looked at the boys and shrugged my shoulders. M couldnt get comfortable and was soon on her back with her tits fully exposed. The boys were getting a good view.

I looked at them and said i was going to the loo and they should be quiet. When i came out 5 minutes later two of the boys were sitting close to my wife and gently stroking her nipples. They jumped when i came out the loo and aplogised but said they couldnt help themselves. I laughed and said I understood and when I looked at M's nipples they were erect. I decided to take a chance, told them to be quiet and gently removed M's bikin bottoms....the boys were looking closely.

I gently spread M's legs exposing her shaven pussy and begun to stroke her clit. One of the boys started to do the same and I started to suck on M's nipples. M put her hand on my head as I sucked her nipples...she obviously noticed that she had two heads on her and opened her eyes and sat up...one of the other boys was sucking her other nipple, one sucking the pussy and one had his hard cock in his hand and was watching... she started to say what the fuck was happening but i started to suck on her tit hard which always turns her on...i left her tit, asked the last boy to start sucking it and kissed M hard on the lips. i whispered in her ear to lay back and enjoy herself. Normally, sober, she would have stopped it but as she had a bit to drink she just did as I said and laid back.

I stepped back and watched as 3 boys, all 19 or 20, were hungrily sucking her nipples and pussy...it was a sight I would never forget, it was planner, not discussed it was just happening...

I tapped one of the boys on the shoulder and told him to star to kiss M, which he was happy to do. After a few minutes all 3 boys had their cocks out and were kissing and sucking M everywhere on her body...i asked one of them to put his cock close to M's mouth and she started to suck it - the look on their faces was classic. After a while I eased M onto all fours and one o fthe boys was fucking her from behind and one was having his cock sucked...they were spit roasting M and she was gushing like a good un...over the course o fte next two hours each boy fucked M a couple of times and she had too many orgasms we lost count.

At the end, she kissed each of the boys passionately and thanked them for the good fucking they had given her. I had watch my mid forties wife get well and truely fucked by these 3 young lads and both she and I had loved every minute of.

The great thing was that we were on day 1 of our week away and these lads would be here for our whole holiday............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Great story. Hope the rest of your holiday was as much fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story lovely pics of wife and gorgeous tits and pussy no wonder less wanted to sit closer xx

The next morning we were talking about the previous day and the fucking that M had recieved. M was a little angry with me for not stopping it but admitted that she had enjoyed the experience but it was not going to happen again. I said OK, but was looking forward to seeing the boys again as I imagined that M would go beetroot red....

We went to have breakfast and went for a walk around the resort. We got to the pool at around 11am and M sunbathed. About 30 minutes later the 3 lads came down to the pool and took the sunbeds next to us. I was chatting to them and M was trying not to make eye contact. We quietly told them not to talk about the previous day as M was a little embarassed about what she had done. They were fine with it and we all went about our day.

Through the course of the day M engaged in more conversations with the boys and by mid afternoon I think she had come to terms with what had happened, i noticed that she was only drinking water today as well.

I noticed that one lad in particular was chatting to her more than the other two but thought nothing of it.

M said she was going back to the room for a bit and that I should stay by the pool as she wanted a little time alone. I said OK and people watched around the pool...after about 30 minutes I noticed that the lad M had been speaking to the most was not around the pool. I decided to go up to the room to make sure that M was OK.

When I got to our room door I could hear sounds coming from inside, when I unlocked the door and walked in there was M, naked and riding the missing lads hard cock...she was bouncing up and down on his young cock and telling him to fuck her married mature pussy as hard as he could....I closed the door quietly and stood and watched..

The young lad saw I was here and said to M that i had come into the room. M said to me that she wanted to remember the feeling of being fucked by a yound hard cock without being d*unk and she continued to ride him hard...

After a while she stopped riding him and had him get on top of her and fuck her while kissing her...all the time he was fucking her she was looking at me...after a few minutes of this he pulled his cock out and shot all over her tits.....

He cleaned himself up and left M and I in the room together...she asked if I was angry, i said no and that I loved her. We then agreed that for the next 6 days these 3 lads could fuck her whenever they wanted...it was going to be a tiring holiday for M i thought....

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Clearly day one was just the ice breaker for a fantastic and horny holiday. I bet the 3 lads couldn’t believe their good luck

When we got back to the pool the 3 lads had obviously been chatting as one of them asked M if he could go back to our room with her like she had done with his friend. M told him that she did not want to at present but may do later.

The rest of the day was uneventful.We went out in the evening to some bars and bumped into the lads at around midnight. M and I had not been drinking too much and the lads were still quite sober. We were at one end of the bar, which was quite busy, and the music was quite loud. The 3 lads were more or less taking it in turn to touch up M and she was enjoying the attention. I decided to be bold and pushed her down onto her knees with the four of us surrounding her...she looked around and looked at me with her what are you doing eyes....

I got my cock out and told her to suck it...the 3 lads did the same all the time looking around to make sure that we were not being watched...M took a turn sucking each cock and wanking others with her hand...we are all rock hard....

I noticed that two other lads had noticed was was happening and were watching M suck these 4 cocks....i told the lads who already had their cocks out not to cum in M's mouth or on her....one cum quite quickly and put his cock in his jeans..i asked him to move out the way and invited one the new lads to take his place...M did not notice as she was busy sucking the rest of us...we swapped out anothe rlad when he cum and M eventually made 6 hard cocks cum...

When she stood up, the two new lads thanked her for the blow jobs and left...M looked at me with another what the fuck look......she told me no more new cocks.......

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Lovely wish we were there too

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *eedsasiansCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Love to meet u guys xx

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Reminds me of my ex,one holiday

Great story very horny

By *urprised!Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

By *illy500Woman  over a year ago

midlands

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Can we cum on holiday with you pair!!

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

So horny indeed

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Happy holidays

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Absolutely love this story got me rock hard in no time lucks boys

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

Wow very horny story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow!! You naughty minx - always the best when it’s impromptu fun!!

Funnily enough I’m on my way down to Lowestoft for a few days holiday this week! Love to hear more

how come I never go on holidays like this ,, this story is getting interesting

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *ilsonMan  over a year ago

Near

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago