FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > On his command

On his command

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rMardyMsGrimm OP   Couple  over a year ago

near yonder

As arranged I wore red underwear that I’d specially selected- a lacy thong and a long line bra: Not too fancy as he’d made suggestions on the phone to it not lasting. I’d put on a short black fairly conservative dress as well as black flip flops.

There had been a delivery the day before but I’d not been allowed to open it.

Having a fuck buddy is great, you know what you both want and usually you just get straight down to business due to time and other commitments- it’s also a great way to reveal your deepest, darkest and dirtiest desires without fear.

He arrived on time. Breathing in his delicious scent I wanted him so bad, but it wasn’t to be like that today.

He went to his car and picked up his “bag of filth” - I was sure it was getting bigger. Every time we played, he pulled something new and exciting from it, often making my eyes widen with eager anticipation.

When in my house he reminded me that today, I needed to be good. His rules. He told me of what I needed to do and say if it got too much, a fearful and exciting reminder of his experience versus mine.

He started to kiss me, but not like usual, he kissed me in a more primal way. He held my neck and bit down on my ears and reached across to the other side of my face pulling me down to bite me again.

Dragging me in to the kitchen he pushed me on to my knees and told me to suck his cock. As I thumbled with the belt he slapped my face and told me how I needed to be quicker. This made my fingers less nimble as I tried to free his cock, after a short time and several slaps to the face I managed to get his jeans down and pull his boxers down, there it stood, in front of me alive and springy just how I liked it. The real object of my desire; his beautiful cut cock. I started to slurp and suck, but no, today wasn’t about my pleasure, today was different. He grabbed my head, pushed his cock deep into my mouth, not only making me dribble and gag but also making this odd noise that’s if never before made too. I slurped and gaged and tried to pull away with saliva, tears and bile but still he continued to fuck my face there in the kitchen...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

near yonder

The gagging continued and I started to stroke his arse. I was met with a sudden slap across my face and pulled up by my hair and told that I was not asked to play with his arse and should only do what I’m told. Dragging me across the room he bent me over the kitchen table and pushed his cock straight into my eager, but not quite ready pussy. He kept telling me I’d been bad and needed to be punished. To which I replied “I’ve been bad I need to be punished” I’d not been spoken to like this before and I wasn’t sure if my body was reacting with excitement or fear. He gave me 10 sharp thrusts with his hard cock and pulled out quickly leaving me completely now ready and spread across the kitchen table.

Whilst I tried to steady myself off the table he’d been at his bag of filth... bringing with him a collar, a beautiful black thick leather collar that smelt of that wonderful newly tanned smell. He put it round my neck and softly stroked my hair, then pulled my hair back with a big strong tug pulling me back down to his cock, I started to suck again knowing this time that I shouldn’t touch with my hands.

He asked me if I wanted his cock in my cunt. I replied yes, to my shock he pulled me up by the collar level with his face, holding my ears and told me slowly and quietly to say the words. “I want your cock in my cunt”, I replied shaking as each syllable exited my mouth. I was now so turned on, I could feel my heart beating everywhere in my body.

By *ssex Gent 1970Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Great start looking forward to the rest of the punishment.

near yonder

Little did I realise that when he’d mentioned my clothing what he was going to do next. Pushing me again down to the ground he held on to the back of the collar and the top part of my dress, aggressively he pushed and pulled me using my own body against his force ripping my dress across the zip along the back. He pulled me up by the collar facing him and pulled the dress down my front and revealing my sexy red lacy underwear. He forcibly put his hand into my bra and used his finger and thumb to pull on my nipple until it was hard, he then reached in to the other doing the same but twisting at the piercing making me groan with pleasure and pain. I asked him to fuck me, he turned me round bent me over and pushed his hard member into my cunt again. Less than 5 thrusts, he pulled out and pushed me down facing his cock and told me to taste me. “Taste your cunt, does your cunt taste good?” He said. I replied “yes”, but in that time he’d pulled me up again to face him.

My breasts were out, I was in a place physically and mentally that I’d not been to before. standing in front of this man who I trusted more than any other man before in my kitchen with my ruined dress around my waist. I instinctively tried to pull on parts of the dress trying to regain some element of self, this, I had forgotten was not part of the rules and I was very quickly met with yet another new item; a leash. Attaching the leash to the collar he pushed me down and dragged me with my dress around my waist hanging by threads into the living room. He told me kneel still and not look back.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

loving it

Good start

near yonder

I heard nothing in the time he was gone, just the sound of my breathing in and out, almost panting. I could hear my heart beating in my ears. Suddenly my already closed eyes were covered with a blindfold. Darkness in its complete sense was upon me. My ears and nose trying now to work out what was next. Next my arms were pulled upwards above my head and fastened together tightly. Holy fuck, now I felt so ready. Then, he whispered in my ears what to do if it all got too much, reminded me to tap or use the word.

Again fear and excitement ran through me and then he placed sound eliminating headphones over my ears, sweet, funky, sexy music started to engulf my thoughts and drown out my breathing and heart beat and that was it... senses well and truly stumped.

near yonder

I felt his breath before I felt his tender kisses along my neck, nuzzling into my breasts, softly until biting down on my and across my chest aggressively now. I started to involuntary gyrate my hips and cunt upwards towards him. Pushing me down with one hand on my stomach. He used the other hand to push on my collar to restrict my air, I took short intakes of breath to stop the panic.

Pulled up quickly by the collar, he bent me over the sofa, stroking my arse, he pulled sideways at my thong. Pulled and pulled and ripped it off taking the rest of the dress too. I felt the scratch of the cane along my back knowing that was coming, just not how hard it would be. Listening in to the gentle music I was relaxed and alert, the first cane rained down on me. Hmmm. Then the 2nd, firmer still, closer to my cunt, with a slight sting, then more, each time reeling harder and firmer. He knew how far he could push my limits and he could instinctively tell I was reaching it in terms of pain. He stopped before I’d had to tap or say the word and my reward was to be tenderly stroked across the red and broken skin caressing my arse and very wet cunt.

Fantastic

near yonder

didn’t move, not knowing what was next, biting almost onto the sofa, I felt the soft touch of a single finger from the top of my neck all the way to my arse, then I felt the pin of the pinwheel tracing his finger path, stopping before reaching my arse, the pinwheel then gently pushing into my arse cheeks and across my shoulders. I asked him to let me cum, I could feel that I wouldn’t be long, to which of course I couldn’t hear a reply and I was met with another forceful pull out of this sensual journey from the sofa onto my back on the floor.

The next item shocked me. It must’ve been what was delivered the day before. He pushed his fingers into my cunt and then around my lips of my mouth letting me taste myself once again parting them and pushing my tongue down and circling his fingers round my mouth. He then inserted a ball gag. This was certainly what was delivered, I’d not seen (or indeed felt) this before. Lifting me by my collar he fastened it around the back of my head. He stroked my face, pushing the ball further in making me gag and filling my mouth with saliva.

near yonder

was so turned on. Still listening to this funky chilled music in my ears. If ever you’d been in a chill out room in a club, it had that sexy feel to it and it was very well chosen by him for our time.

He stroked me again so softly, so gently that my body reacted so sensually to his touch arching my back with just my shoulders and arse cheeks on the floor. Aching for him again to be inside me, he scooped his arm through the arch in my back, pulled me upwards to him and stroked my hair and kissed down my body again before placing me back down flat on the floor.

I didn’t know what would happen next, I knew I wanted him so badly now and if I didn’t I’d explode. I could feel my juices between my legs and every time I thought he would give me what I needed I would feel my cunt pulsate again.

near yonder

Is it too long?!

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

No way is it too long, just perfectly horny

near yonder

Next I felt another new sensation. It felt like hot fingers tapping across my stomach, then I felt it move closer to my more sensitive areas, upward to my breasts. It felt hot almost splashing droplets over me. I realised then it was hot wax, the 4 beautiful candles from my dining room were now lit and being dripped over my body. Wow, it was incredible. I was enjoying it, until the hot wax went under my belly button and I could feel the intense heat as it dripped on me.

He felt my body tense with the drips and gently rubbed round my clit with his fingers and into my cunt. He teased me again by removing his fingers making me groan loudly and making me gag from the ball in my mouth.

Listening to the chilled vibes of the music still I relaxed a bit again. Feeling the wax dry and crack on my skin with every movement and breath I took was such a sensual experience, the pain from the drops of hot wax had subsided and now the wax falling from my skin felt so, so good. Thinking of what would happen next I felt his hard cock into my wet and ripe cunt. Wow, I thought I could cum right there and then, but knew I shouldn’t.

near yonder

"No way is it too long, just perfectly horny "

Thank you

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow beautiful x

near yonder

"Wow beautiful x"

Thank you

near yonder

groaned again with pleasure. He removed my ball gag and I took a deep breath and pushed my lips together then licking them. He pulled me up, held a drink to my mouth - the bubbles going into my mouth and up my nose from the dry delicious taste of champagne, followed by his hard cock again into my mouth.

My hands still tied, my ears still listening to the cool music and my eyes still covered, he starts to fuck my face, gently and then forcibly harder and harder until I gag once, twice 3 times over until I taste my bile. He goes slower feeling my gag and fucks my face more gently again increasing rhythm and speed, I feel his cock tense and I can taste he’s going to cum. He pulls his cock out of my mouth, ripping off my blindfold and cums in my face, my eyes unadjusted to the light receive some of the torrent with it going up my nose and into my hair and mouth. He sweeps the cum through my hair and tells me I’ve been good.

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

near yonder

Carefully placing me back on the floor I lick my lips tasting his sweet cum. I unfold my legs from under me stretching out and flexing my calves and toes. My eyes still adjusting to the light and the cum in them I feel his sweet breath on me then his nimble tongue licking and tickling my cum coated face clean.

I look at him as he leans himself towards my ear and pulls one headphone off thanking me sweetly and nibbling at my ear lobe, he tells me he’s bringing me back and to relax and enjoy being back in the room. His voice is so sexy, so raw and so in tune with what I needs all at the same time. I can feel my cunt pulsate with just his words. He lifts the other headphone off, stroking and nibbling again. I see him look at my body and my face and I watch his nostrils flare with desire for me, I see his eyes widen as he gently pushes just one finger into my wet pussy, just gently teasing me for a few minutes and then letting me taste my sweet juices. I know it’s too soon for him to go again, but he knows it’s what I need.

» Add a new message to this topic