FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected cuckold, (fiction)

Unexpected cuckold, (fiction)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat in the armchair in our bedroom with a heavy ball stretcher around my sack my quiet middle classed wife’s asks quietly ‘what the fuck do you think you’re gonna do with that’ smiling and turning away. Well with that I thought I’d see if she’d made the plans we talked about last weekend.

I’d love to bend you over lube your tight arse the slide in so the weight bangs of your already aroused clit banging full length in and out watching you slam back trying to gain every inch available. Pumping into your tight arsehole deep and hard makes me reach the point where I pull out and flip you over, pumping my thick creamy load up and over your breasts and just landing on your chin. Dragging me up to kiss your wanton mouth you push me down and demand I clean my spoils of your tight and toned body, as I lap away cleaning every inch you have other plans. Flipping me over you raise your desperate needy pussy over my face, stuffing not 1,2 3 but four fingers in you frig yourself to a point of no return, oh my god you gush and gush until your body collapses in a shiver wreck. Exhausted you make further plans....

Taking my now soft member deep into your mouth you bite down on it working that powerful tongue making him rise, the bigger it gets the further down your throat he reaches until no more, you gasp and release the beast. Now hard this is your ride, sliding your moist pussy slowly down the full length you can feel it grow inside you, riding nice and slow grinding deep into me pushing every inch deep inside until you can take no more, your legs buckle as you floodgates open and you soak us both. Being in control you like, you flip me over and take the strap on from the draw, being stood over your normally alpha husband watching him at the mercy of you. Taking the lube you stoke the 8” cock like it was your own, dropping a good load of lube down the crack of my arse you re assure me you’ll be gentle, Sliding it in inch by inch your pussy is pulsating wishing you were the one getting this 8” but no pushing deeper and deeper listening to your husband moan with pleasure you loose yourself in the moment and start to ride him like he likes to ride you, thrusting the full length in deep and hard until he can’t take any more, no your in control, take it take it like I do you scream as you push deeper and harder.

Lost in the moment you didn’t hear the door, whilst your slamming your strap in into your husband a guest has appeared naked behind you. Strong and dominant he positions himself and thrusts deep into your waiting pussy, wow you explode a gush of cum all over your husband leaving him soaked and used.

Still using the momentum of the dominant male behind you you continue to fuck your husband. As the guest flips you over and kisses you with all his might you fall weak at the knees, pushing your used husband over you climb above him taking your new found friend deep in your tight arse. Helpless and unable to move he watches the thick 10” cock push deeper and deeper into you, merciless you continue to push back making sure the full length is filling every part of you. After what seems like and age your guest announces his intentions, being a good host you demand he fills your well fucked arse with his impending load, and on that he does, your husband pinned below watching 10” of cock pulsate every last drop of semen into his slut wife’s gaping arse...... but that was not the end.

As he’s spent his mighty load you drop down and smother my face, his salty seed dripping from your gaping arse directly into my mouth, I can taste his manliness and as I take every last drop you climb off and kiss me. Standing over me with your new found friend, his arms wrapped round you like a protective lover you giggle and snuggle into his firm chest. Lying on the bed used and drained, I look up and the only words I can find is thank you. Laughing your new dark skinned lover enlightens is it’s not over yet.....

Shocked I scramble to my feet, your still within the strong hold of your new lover, chill out he claims you asked for this. Yes I did but was I ready ? As you leave the room to shower together I’m sat on the bed wondering what I’ve done, my loving sexy wife is now soaping a large black beast in the shower, I should stand up, storm in and throw him out.... but what has he arranged ? As you. Both return to the bedroom you demand I leave and shower allowing you both to dress. I do without hesitation, standing in the shower my cock raging hard I can’t help but picture his magnificent member pummelling my normally quiet and reserved wife’s arse, and the load he left oozing out and into my mouth, with that the bathroom door opens and stood like a god he dictates your clothes are on the bed..... see you down stairs. Wow he was smart in his black trousers and crisp white shirt, I dried myself and walked to the bedroom, you were stood in the most expensive sexy underware I’ve ever seen, beautiful high heels obviously expensive, silk seamed stockings, high leg full back briefs and a perfectly fitting bra framing your fantastic boobs perfectly. As I lean in you snap, don’t touch tonight I’m not yours and walk out. Looking towards the bed I can’t see any clothes, just a pair of your used knickers as I pick them up my horror is flashed before my eyes. A cock cage and a jeweled but plug, is this for me ? Well I’m afraid I think it is my subconscious answers back. My now softend cock proves little resistance to the cage, clasping tightly around my balls and just squeezing the shaft enough. The jeweled but plug looked big, very big. Grabbing some lube I fingered my hole which was still gaping from earlier and dropped the plug in, wow what a feeling the cold hard steel penetrating my arse. Slipping the silky knickers over to cover my modesty I proceeded down stairs. As I walked down the stairs nervously I entered the lounge, curtains closed and lights dimmed. Walking through the kitchen and into the dining room you were sat with our Black guest, sipping wine and giggling the bi fold doors wide open. As I go to sit he barks NO you wait in the kitchen and serve our guests. Fuck me I thought guests who’s coming. As I stand semi naked in the kitchen a voice breaks the silence, a deep Jamaican sound as our guest stand up to greet his friend you nervously sip your wine. Wow now there’s 2 huge black guys in our little house, my wife is dressed to play and I’m cowering in the kitchen. Beers comes the shout as I crack open 2 bud and walk semi naked into the dining room, ours guest says surly sit there and points to a chair in the corner Nervously i sit, he walks to you and asks if your ready, YES you almost shriek as he kisses you neck his friend appears at the other side and mirrors his actions. Stand he tells you and you do in an instant. Pushing the items from the table which un be known to me was relatively bare he bends you over from the end, his friend takes your arms and ties them to the table legs whilst our guest secures your ankles at the other end. Laid out vulnerable and tied to the table, doors still open everyone can hear.

As our guest walks to you he leans in and kisses you, what’s the safe word he asks ? Brighton you answer, good he replies. Another 2 voices are heard out side, fuck I think who’s this. My wife tied to the dining room table two huge black guys stood powerfully over her what the fuck is going on, I can’t go I’m semi naked what’s happens to our normally quiet Friday night. The voices got louder, both male and as they appeared at the door it was obvious they had been invited. 4 big black powerful men one on each side of my shy demurring wife who’s is now tied to a table like a cheap whore. As they all exchange pleasantries I’m struggling to wonder how I can take control and realise I can’t, I’m sat in the corner wearing my wife’s panties, a cock cage and a butt plug. The control was all our guests. Forcefully he rips the expensive satin panties from you leaving your arse and bare pussy on show, his friends are now stripped and let me point out all have fucking huge cocks our guest at 10” May be the longest but these guys have girth.As our guest introduces his friend you gasp with pleasure as each one presents a semi hard cock to your wet and willing mouth for you to taste. As the first Wesley steps up you can smell the dark aroma from his semi flaccid cock, as you lick the pre cum from the top it’s like a trigger and he’s now sporting a very impressive 9” but it’s as thick as your arm, slowly licking around his glands he’s pushed away by guest 2 Mark now he’s already hard so pushing straight into your throat he makes you gag a little but a glint in your eye makes him hold it there. Gasping for breath you think fuck me fantastic who’s next, next is roger, slightly older with a goatee beard he presents himself to your willing mouth, what the fucks that you think neither hard or big, taking it all in your mouth you realised he was a grower, clasping your jaw round the base thinking how fucking big does this get you had to release, 12” and as this as a beer can. He’s last to fuck me you think whilst smirking towards me sat semi naked in the corner. Our guest Paul now starts to play with you sodden pussy helpless you lie there across our dining room table Mark fucking your face whilst Paul is almost fisting you with him powerful thrusts, stepping to the side Wesley slips his now rock hard black cock deep into you, gasping and chocking on Marks cock in your mouth a tear rolls from your eye. Fuck I think how to stop this but soon realise as Mark pulls out and the groan from Wesley pumping deep into your tight white pussy your loving this. Marks quickly replaced in your mouth by Rodger, fuck me he’s big unable to get more than his bellend in your mouth you lick and suck his big hanging balls. As Wesley announces he’s about to cum he looks at me and say kneel, as I do Wesley pulls out from your now gaping pussy and thrusts his big black unprotected cock into my mouth, writhing below his power he pulsates his thick load into my waiting mouth. As I look up Paul is now in your mouth with Mark vigorously fucking your well used pussy, it isn’t long before he’s about to come and again Paul’s barks on your knees cuck as I drop Mark isn’t as controlled and shoots his load all over my face, as I go to wipe it of NO Paul’s shouts fucking leave it, i return to my chair. Your taking your time savouring every inch of Paul’s hard cock, licking slurping gagging and deep throating even though you thought you couldn’t with such a large member. You didn’t realise Rodger was lining up to devour your now gaping pussy. Now Rodger was big and as much as you’ve had a few big ones this was huge, he just lines his mighty cock to your hole, pushing gently your realise this is gonna hurt, Paul withdraws from your mouth and pushes you down into the table beneath you, Rodger rocks forward pushing in an inch at a time, gasping and tears running down your face Paul asks you safe word, looking up with a wry smile you shout FUCK ME LIKE THE CHEAP WHORE I AM shocked as all the door and windows are open i sit amazed, my once quiet wife is now a cock hungry whore needing this 12” beer can thick cock to fuck her, with that a final push Rodger was balls deep, resting for a moment to allow the pussy to adjust he gently gains momentum building up pace as he thrusts his massive member in and out of this tight white wife. Screaming with pleasure you push back as much as your restraint will allow until oh fuck Rodger exploded him magnificent load deep into your womb. Falling on top of you in pure exhaustion. Wow, your body still trembling from the almighty climax you’ve just reached your ready to call it a night.

Paul stands and sees our guests to the door, I’m still in the corner your still tied to the table, gaping used yet strangely not dripping. Paul’s closes the doors and turns to you, safe word or carry on? I WANT YOUR BUG BLACK COCK TO FILL MY TIGHT WHITE ARSE you bark and with that he unties your hands, leaving your legs restrained he positioned himself at your tight arse and with no hesitation he thrust all 10” deep inside, a gasp and a tear but wow what a feeling of being filled by a man, pounding hard, his heavy balls slapping your well used pussy deep and hard until bang, he screams he’s cumming and you tighten your grip, milking every ounce of his black seed deep into your arse....

Tired and worn out Paul stands dresses and leaves, there I am in our little two bed semi wife still bound by the ankles worn out and exhausted her arse and pussy full of other men’s cum what’s a guy to do. I drop to my knees untie your ankles and spin you round. Resting against the edge of the table the gravity starts to let the seed drip out, kneeling before my wife’s sodden pussy and arse i Lap away cleaning every trace of her previous encounters. Once cleaned I take you within my arms and hug you tightly, thank you I whisper as I carry you upto bed....

Laying you down I remove the underware and watch you drift off to sleep fully satisfied with your nights fun.

I sit in the corner still caged waiting for my release.....

Who has the key ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s a long one yes, it was wrote as a messenger message to my wife who’s on holiday. Grammatically incorrect in places and punctuation doesn’t really exist.

Read enjoy, comment

Read and pick fault, move on not interested.

I’m neither a writer or a giver of fucks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow. Very horny read x

» Add a new message to this topic