FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My sub needs to be punished

My sub needs to be punished

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ash2201 OP   Woman  over a year ago

staffordshire areas

I have taken over my subs account for the night. My sub has been mine for 3 years and has learnt she must never say no. Well last week she said no to me so now I want her to be punished but there is a twist.

Tonight I want men to send in ways she is to punish herself and she is not allowed to say no.

I want her to learn discipline again.

Rules: ideas needs to be sensible ones and ones that she can do to herself and in front of me. This dirty sub of mine does enjoy pain but has never done anything to herself.

I want to see her beg me for forgiveness and begging me to not have to do such punishment...I want to see her shake with anticipation...cry if needed and want to see her skin a bright red colour. I have plenty of ideas I would use but want others to provide punishment. I will be giving her a card to read out with each punishment on which she must do tonight. All punishments must be done using: cane, belt, ice, wine bottle, pegs but open to other ideas as longs as they are possible found in her home.

Get sending in those punishments and scenarios guys this dirty little sub of mine needs to be punished ASAP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about she ties her tits very tightly, then when they are swollen and sensitive she has to cane each one 6 times?

By *rightspark43Man  over a year ago

dudley

sub needs to fill her pussy with ice cube as many as she can get in there.

then tie her legs closed

staffordshire areas

[Removed by poster at 19/08/18 20:36:46]

staffordshire areas

Come on guys get your punishments in I have punishment card one details provided.

Can't leave it at 1 punishment

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

pegs all over her, all tied together then tied off to solid object and she must pull them all off herself, quick would be the best for her, but she may try doing it slowly. hope this has the desired affect for you

By *pwardcurveMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Make her kneel on uncooked rice, ice cubes in her mouth, With pegs all over her breasts and pussy. Pulling one slowly off at a time.

» Add a new message to this topic