FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Maggs

Maggs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osco85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

For some of you who may know her ill tell you how I first met her and how good she was.

About 3 years ago I was doing some work for her neighbour and during the week I was there I was aware of a couple of different people arriving at her back door and leaving a few hours later.

On one occasion I was on the roof of the garage next door and as I looked over to her house I saw her bouncing up and down she was obviously naked as I could see her tits bouncing. To say that I had a hard cock I couldn't deny I then saw her looking over towards me and she obviously saw that she was being watched. A few minutes later a guys face appeared at the window but he then disappeared and her top reappeared at the window she was obviously getting fucked from the rear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reehugger16Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Keep going...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

Newport

I kept looking over because I couldn't concentrate on my work. Then I saw that her obviously standing at the window her tits were in full view and then I saw the guy behind her. He was obviously fucking her and she wasn't bothered by me watching. I got off the roof and moved over to the window. As I did they moved away and I could see them on a couch. He was sitting but she was straddling him and bouncing on his cock

Mmm more please

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

bradford

Newport

Her back garden was totally fenced in and the fence was pretty high so as I watched them fuck I took my cock out and started to wank. It wasn't long before they became aware of what I was doing and he pointed toward the back door. I made a gesture toward me then the door asking if I was to come in and they nodded. I quickly pulled up my jeans that were at my feet and opened the door.

I was apprehensive but I opened the door to her back room and I saw Maggie straddling him with his cock deep in her pussy. I stared at her for a moment when she smiled and said what are you waiting for get your cock out. I quickly got undressed just about falling over as I tried to get my boots and jeans off. My cock was solid. I went over towards them and she leaned forward and took my cock and balls in her hand.

She said I hope you don't have to rush away. She turned round facing the other guy and she told him that she wanted me to fuck her loaded with his spunk. She rode his cock for the next few moments she was moaning like fuck telling him she wanted his baby seeds deep in her cunt. She was also saying your so much bigger than my husband. He said he knew. He was pulling at her nipples and she was pushing down hard on his cock she said I'm gonna cum babe I'm going to cum he said hold on and he then shouted fuck babe her take it.

I saw her shudder and she said pump it in my pussy yes yes more more. She moved toward him bending over and I could see his cock pulse. They both came to rest and after a moment I watched as his spunk leaked from the side of his cock from her pussy. He must have dumped a lot of spunk in her as loads came out. I had been wanking like fuck but as she sat up right she told me to stop as she wanted me to last. I stopped she was still sitting on his cock when he said that he better get going as his wife would be home soon. She slipped off his cock. I had to admit that even though he had just shot his load into her his cock was still impressive. She went into the bathroom and brought back a towel and baby wipes

She said pity so quick I wanted him ( pointing at me) to clean up before you left. He said next time. I never said anything but I had never touched a guy after he had cum before. He got his cock clean dressed up left. I suddenly realized that I had been fixing his garage roof.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting

By *hona tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Bathgate

Newport

After he was gone she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the same room or did I want to be totally naked and fuck her in her married bed. My cock was really hard and I was dripping pre cum on her carpet. I said your bed to which she said OK follow me. I followed her and as soon as we got to the bedroom she lay on the bed and opened her legs. I hope that you will cum a lot she said I want to be slutty and full of spunky baby seeds

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

bradford

Take his spunk in your pussy

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Newport

I didn't need to be asked for a second time I quickly discarded my clothes and got between her legs. At this time I realized that she was shaved as there was dripples of spunk and pussy juice waiting to be licked out. I put my tounge on her pussy lips and ran it round them as I did I also put my finger in her ass. She said you can take that another time I just want my pussy played with and fucked.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Newport

That was easy to do so I moved up between her legs and I rubbed my cock up and down her wet cunt lips she was wet as fuck so I just slide my cock into her. I took hold of her tits and pulled her nipples and started to ride her pulling her nipples every time I pulled out. She was telling me that her husband had a very small cock and that she needed to be fucked hard. For the next few minutes I pounded her cunt deep and hard she was demanding to get my spunk she said I was like her son when I shot right deep into her cunt.

We lay there for a while and then she said fuck off so I can clean up. I got off her got my clothes and dressed while she was taking off the bed sheets which were covered in pussy and spunk juice. When I left the house I saw the neighbor who was at his car he said same time tomorrow, and I don't mean the roof. I laughed he asked me if I had enjoyed riding her I said I had. He said that I could watch closer tomorrow

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Nice

bradford

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm