FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shoplifting

Shoplifting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Early teens messy home life and as a result I was between homes getting in trouble with the law and spent time in juvenile detention for generally stupid things stealing, assault etc…

Anyway, now just turned 19 those days were behind me and life was generally picking up, new girlfriend and just started an apprenticeship working for a local company. One day while working in town the boss let us all finish up early so making my way home I pop into the music shop to browse through some vinyl records as I love collecting. I was browsing through some of the limited editions and lots of classics where catching my eye all be it out of my price range! The owner announced loudly shop was closing and could everyone make their way to the till. The shop was quite busy and the owner was busy ringing through the last of the day sales, and still to this day I don’t know why did what I did but I slipped a limited addition expensive record into my work bag like a pro, picked up a cheap recent release vinyl and made my way to the back of the que at the till.

As I got closer to the front of the que I am confidant no one could have saw me plus I was buying a record being clever, so I thought. I set the cheap record on the counter and as I do the owner a guy probably in his early 50s excuses himself saying he will be back in a second. I am not worried I have done this to many times in my early teens, however that quickly changes when I look over my shoulder to see the owner locking the door and the automatic shutter closing. Stay calm I keep telling myself he just doesn’t want any more customers coming in I have got this….. before I can straighten myself up, the owner has walked past me a in one swoop rips my work bag from my shoulder!!

He dumps the contents of the bag aggressively over the counter some left over lunch, my wallet, mobile and the limited addition record!!! He goes off on one about people stealing from his shop and that’s why he had to get discrete security cameras installed to catch the likes of me. Before I get a word in he lifts the phone to call the police! I plead with him not to, given my past record and run ins and could end up back in detention but this time proper prison time! I beg him not to and tell him I will pay for the expense record and never come back into his shop again. At this point the owner who is a well-built guy who clearly works out grabs my wallet… no credit cards and only enough cash to buy the cheapest record in the shop! He turns and lifts the phone I am done for I plead one last time and he slams the phone down. He then offers me an opportunely out of this mess… he is reconfiguring the shop and will need some help with general labour I jump at this and say yes whatever it takes I can’t mess up what I have! The weight lifts of my shoulders that until I hear him say you must do it naked.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akeyjohnMan  over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm more plz

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Sounds good

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

more xx

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

No way that he not happening I shout at him aggressively; however, he does not flinch and points to the phone and security tapes your call he says calmly. I try to compose myself the best I can I am thinking at what I have to lose, so I say ok just this once and never again!

He agrees and says it will stay within these four walls no one will ever find out! I look around the shop checking the shutter is closed and no one can see! He then tells me what needs moved tonight and where to put it as he falls back into his high counter chair. I nervously strip of down to my briefs all the time I can feel his eyes burning in me. What you are waiting for he orders I don’t have all night drop your pants and get to work!

I am now standing naked in front of the counter and begin to move some heavy boxes to the other side of the room let’s get this over with I am saying to myself! After shifting boxes for a good 30mins he says you are near done and there are just a few more around behind the counter where he is seated. I make my way around nervously knowing I am just going to be within touching distance of him!

As I turned around the high counter I then see for the first time he has his trousers and boxers around his ankles and right there in full view he is sitting with his hard cock out. I stumble back what the fuck I shout out, he just puts his finger to his lips and motions me to keep quiet. As I stand there frozen he begins to stroke his cock as I stare….

Growing up in care and playing sport I have always seen plenty of guys naked but not like this. For some reason I am mesmerized, his cock is as big and thick looking as I have ever saw, he is a real masculine man with strong thick thighs. He still has not said a word he just has continued to stroke his thick cock which I can see at this stage is leaking lots of pre-cum making his head glisten. He then says this will make us even and as he mentions me forward, I don’t know why by a stumble as few steps forward my naked body trembling at this stage before I can compose myself he grabs me I can now feel his rock-hard cock pressing against my body.

As nervous as I am I can feel my cock begin to harden as can he and he then says glad you are relaxing! He jumps back onto his high chair and this point my face is inches from his big masculine cock I know what I must do without even being told.

Should I continue with the story?

By *orny_red_guyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Defo

As I lean in I feel his forceful hand hard the back of my head for good measure, before I know it my mouth is filled with his cock head… I suck on the head of his cock as he groans out... he pushes my head further down his cock at this point I gag and pull back, he immediately takes my head again and pushes his cock in.

At this point I know what I need to do and begin to suck on his thick cock he loosens his grip on my head and I am working his cock as deep in my mouth/throat as I can take it. He then leans back and orders me to lick his hairy balls I hesitate, this is meant with a firm hand again to my head and pushed into position.

I begin licking them at this point I can feel precum leaking from my cock and lick and suck on his balls for a few mins doing as I am told. Then he leans even further back… his ass is right in full view.

At this point I know what he wants and without orders I run my tongue over his asshole, I can smell the muskiness of the aroma, you could tell he’d been sitting on his ass all day. I repeat this process and by his groans I know what I am going is right, is then jumps of his seat without warning his sizeable frame knocks me of my feet before I know it he is standing over me.

He then lowers himself over my face and orders me to tongue his ass as he lowers into position. I refuse his order no way am I going to do that I say however as he puts his full weight on my face I have no other choice and as I position my tongue and he then opens his ass with his hands and plummets his ass onto my tongue, I can feel his contracting hole as I gasp for air. After some time of eating his hole he finally rises from my face and orders me to get to my feet.

This story is so hot, literally got a raging hard on

Thanks tbh dissappointed with the response to it but first attempt so can only improve.

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Keep it going its excellent

More

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

More pls

As I stumble of the ground he pulls me towards him we are body to body to body except he is towering over me, he then tells me that I will never rob from his shop again. At this point he forcefully turns me around and puts me over the table and swiftly proceeds to spank my exposed ass five times with his spade like hands each spank harder than the last. I want this to end so I don’t even fight back as I know at this stage it is futile.

As I look over my shoulder I can see him lifting a bottle from the drawer and lubing up his thick pulsing cock. Again, I know its too at this point as he comes in behind me pushing me forcefully over the table quickly followed by another aggressive spank of my know red raw ass check. He pulls me by the hair and whispers into my ear that I won’t be stealing from his shop again.

At this point I feel the tip of his raw cock press against my ass… I brace myself however to thankfully at this point he knows its best to take it easy on me. He slowly begins push his thick cock head into my tight ass fucking me with short stokes as I moan and at this point to be honest I am moaning with pleasure and begin for the first time to relax as I reach down and wank my now rock-hard cock. He continues to slowly inch into my ass to bit by bit until I can feel his balls slap against me.

He quickly pulls out of me and tells ne to suck on his cock which I do before turning me around and says I am near done with you now followed by again by several firm slaps to my ass which made my eyes water.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

He pulled me in and buried his cock deep in me this time he is not going easy on me and thrusts his cock deep into my ass with his balls hitting me hard my legs nearly went from under me numerous times until he finally groaned load I am going to cum and could then feel his cock expand and onload his hot cum deep into my ass.

A few more thrusts and he pulled out of my my now gapping ass before I could even get back to my feet told me to get dressed and get the fuck out of his shop and warned me of the consequences of stepping foot in there again. I pulled my trousers up and grabbed my bag without looking around I made my way the door as the auto shutter was opening. I left the shop with cum dripping from my used red raw ass never would I be stealing or entering that shop again or would I???

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

I would be back in a flash xx

» Add a new message to this topic