FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night Out in Cap D'agde

A Night Out in Cap D'agde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Night Out in Cap D'agde

Although I could have spent the whole of my vacation at Cap D’agde totally naked and not bothered to bring many clothes, it is the custom when staying at the resort to dress when going out at night. I use the word dress in a very loose way, because the manner in which many women dressed left little to the imagination. After all if a woman is naked all day, then why should she worry about showing too much or wearing a too revealing dress when she went out in the evening. Some of the outfits that women wore were incredibly sexy made even sexier with their all over tans.

Okay, so my suitcase was lacking in day clothes,, but I made up for it with the outfits I had brought with me for evening attire. Besides, the various dresses and outfits were all rather skimpy and didn’t take up much space anyway.

We had spent a great day on the beach topping up our tans and I had a great time wanger spotting, a sport that I will never tire of. We had spent the last hour in one of the many beach bars sipping on ice cold beers while I watched the guys climb the steps at the entrance to the bar. We had, or should I say, I had a prime position for carrying out this very important survey. Colin and I played a game where each of us would try and guess if he or I would, ‘you know what’, with the person entering the bar. If a guy entered then Colin would simply say Yes or No corresponding to whether I would like some fun with that guy. I would do the same with Colin if a woman entered. It was a great game and Colin joked afterwards that I didn’t seem to have many No’s.

We had finished our meal at the apartment, but during our meal we decided that we would start off our night out with a drink at a tapas bar which we had found the day before. It was a cool place with seating arranged outside and a sort of caribbean type bar. Much of the conversation over our meal was about what I should wear out that evening. Colin had dared me to be adventurous and so after two large glasses of wine I agreed to wear my bunny outfit. Basically it comprised of a set of pink bunny ears which I clipped on my head, a pair of black wrist cuffs and a black collar. That was it apart from a pair of 4inch high heels. I had used the outfit many times for photographic and modelling sessions and each and every guy who saw me in the outfit, commented on how sexy I looked.

We left the apartment and walked towards the tapas bar and I immediately felt aware that people were looking at me. The guys looked at me with lust in their eyes and Colin reckoned the women were all jealous of me. However, having seen some of the shapes and sizes of the women in Cap D’Agde, that was easy to believe.

We walked into the Tapas Bar and the heads of the four guys standing by the bar looked towards me in complete unison. They were chatting to two women who were wearing very sexy outfits, but obviously no way as daring and sexy as mine. Apart from that there were a few other couples in the bar but I’m sure it would get busier as the night went on.

We stood by the bar while Colin ordered two cold beers. It was a warm evening and we both needed to take on liquids after our marathon sun bathing session on the beach earlier that day. The guys were stood next to me and smiled at me while discreetly taking a good look at my naked body. One of the guys looked towards me and said,

‘Well I’ve been coming to Cap D’Agde for over ten years and I must say that your outfit is the sexiest I’ve ever seen’

‘Thank you’

I replied while picking up my cool glass of lager to sip on.

‘Do you know what time the supermarket closes’

I asked. It was already 8.30 and I was hoping that the supermarket kept late opening hours.

‘It closes at 9.00’

One of the women replied. She was wearing a very sexy black number with a plunging neckline which gave a good view of her rather large breasts.

‘Ok, thanks’

I replied. I must admit that I did feel rather naughty stood naked in a bar, even though it was a nudist resort, when all the others were dressed.

‘Have you just arrived’

asked one of the older guys.

‘We arrived Saturday afternoon’

Colin told him while looking at the ample breasts of the women in the black number.

‘We’re staying in the Heliopolis’,

Colin added. We all chatted away for 10 minutes or so and I felt very comfortable and at ease in their company. The conversation then turned to property prices in Cap D’Agde and David, the older guy explained that the prices on the resort were very reasonable.

‘So what might be the price of say 1 bedroomed flat’,

I enquired.

‘Depends which block you look at’,

David advised.

‘I would guess they start from just below £100,000 to say £140,000’

‘That’s quite reasonable’,

I replied.

‘Why are you looking for a property in Cap D’Agde then?’,

he asked.

‘Well we did think we might have a look at a few properties while we’re over here’.

‘I’ve actually got a one bedroomed flat for sale in Heliopolis’,

David told us.

‘Just about to go on the market’

I know Colin was keen to purchase a property in Cap D’Agde and I must admit that the thought of owning a property in the naturist quarter appealed to me too. Colin and I had chatted about it quite a bit recently and it just seemed to fit in with our plans. We both loved the nudist lifestyle and the never ending wall to wall sunshine. It was totally different to the UK where it just seemed to rain constantly.

‘Is there any chance of viewing the apartment’

I eagerly asked.

‘Yes of course, but I’m popping to Barcelona early tomorrow for a few weeks so I won’t be able to show you around till I get back’.

I felt gutted. The apartment sounded ideal and it would give us a good idea of what we could get and what the prices might be. David was a real nice guy and I was certain he would be able to give loads of advice with regard to purchasing in Cap D’Agde.

‘If you’re really keen, you could pop over and have a look this evening if you like’.

David advised.

It was very tempting and would only take 20 minutes or so. Unfortunately Colin reminded me that he needed to pop to the Supermarket to pick up a few things before it closed.

‘Well you pop along and have a look Gabby, while I pop to the Supermarket’,

Colin said.

‘Is that ok David’,

I asked

‘Of course, we won’t be too long, I’ll take you across now’

I finished off the last drops of my beer and then left with David walking in the direction of the Heliopolis. Colin later told me that he stayed a few minutes before heading off to the Supermarket, but he sensed that the other guys looked green with envy at their friend, David walking with a naked woman by his side.

David opened the door to the apartment and let me walk in first. I liked that he seemed such a gentleman. My first impressions was that it was a lovely apartment. It looked newly refurbished with good quality furniture.

‘Let me pour you a drink’,

David said,

‘What would you like?’

‘Oh I don’t mind, wine, G&T, I’ll fit in with you’

I replied. David then mixed 2 Gin and tonics with ice which was very refreshing. I had already downed two large glasses of wine at the apartment and two G&T’s at the tapas bar and was feeling very relaxed in David’s company.

‘Would you mind if I whipped these off’

David said, pointing to his clothes.

‘Only it’s very warm and muggy tonight and my clothes are wet with perspiration’

‘Of course not’

I replied as I watched him undress. David kicked off his shoes and pulled his sweat shirt over his head. He then pulled his trousers off and I noticed that he wasn’t wearing underpants. He stood naked in front of me and I checked him up and down.

‘That’s better’

he said.

‘Hope I haven’t embarrassed you’

‘Not in the least’

I replied.

‘After all this is a nudist resort’

David found that funny and laughed at my poor attempt at a joke. We walked out onto the balcony and admired the evening view with the waves gently breaking on the almost deserted beach. David stood beside me and pointed out the various places of interest in the resort.

‘That’s a daring outfit you wore out this evening’

he said.

‘Yes Colin dared me to wear it and I so love a dare…’

I swear I saw David’s eyes light up when I said that.

‘So you like a dare. I would sure love to dare you’

‘Dare me to do what’

I said.

‘Well I’ve always wanted to dance naked with a woman, so would you do that’

‘Sounds like fun’

I replied and with that David pressed a button on his music system and the sexy sounds of Kenny G started playing. David held me close as we danced and I could feel his cock starting to come to life. He was running his hands up and down my back as I felt his cock get harder and stiffer. By now I think he sensed I was up for some fun and he maneouvered me in the direction of the bedroom. We then both fell on the bed and he was feeling my ample breasts and sucking my large nipples.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was it "Songbird" by Kenny G?

I like "Songbird" and it features on the popular Moods CD of the early 1990s.

The pan pipe version is very evocative.

more please

lets here more

we would love to go to the Cap sometime

xx

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"lets here more

we would love to go to the Cap sometime

xx"

...Songbird...never mind Songbird, what happened on the bed...

I want to see you in this outfit!

» Add a new message to this topic