FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Public relations

Public relations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a 100% true account of something that happened to me a few years ago during a period between marriage breakups.

I worked in a public service role and I worked in a busy town in west London. I am not going to tell my then occupation, but it did bring me into contact with many people throughout my working day, and especially local shop keepers. One such shop I often walked past during the day and received many a wave from the lady who owned the shop. Occasionally she would beckon me in and offer me tea if she didn’t have a client at the time.

On one particular day I dropped in and was greeted by the lady and offered tea. Also in the shop but keeping well out of the way was a rather nervous looking lady aged around 50 yrs.

It transpired that this lady was the shop keepers aunty and was visiting her niece for a few weeks. It turned out the whole family were/are from Iran.

The shop keeper speaks excellent English and she introduced me to her aunt. The aunt was very nervous and spoke very broken English. However whilst I was drinking the tea I couldn’t help but notice that the aunt kept looking at me, albeit nervously, but I did notice she had a great figure in her tight jeans and although she wore a loose jumper looked like a big pair of breasts.

The aunt kept staring at my uniform, still quite nervous. Anyway when it was time to leave I thanked the shop keeper for her hospitality and turned to the aunt and said goodbye,at the same time I put out my hand to shake her hand. We shook hands but I kept hold just a few seconds longer and stroked her palm with my finger and at the same time stared her in the eye and grinned. I left and went about my business the remainder of the day.

Now fast forward a couple of days and I am walking pat the shop again and look inside and see the aunt in the shop alone. When she sees me she waves me into the shop, she speaks in broken English in very hushed tones. She explains that her niece is on the phone in the back office, she asks what the meaning of the hand shake? I grin and jokingly tell her it is a sign of friendship between foreigners!

She quickly scribbles her name and a phone number on a piece of paper and tells me to call her the following morning at a given time. She then tells me her niece is finishing her conversation and she ushers me out of the shop.

The following day I call and she answers, we have a brief chat, even though it was difficult because of the language barrier. However I arrange to pick her up on my next day off.

I go to the arranged meeting place,(nieces home address) and she comes out and gets in the car. It was freezing cold day and pouring rain. She explains that she would like to talk so I drive to a nearby car park frequented by alsorts.

It’s only around 12 clock mid day and we sit talking. I sense she is nervous and she explains it’s because of my job/uniform that I wear, in her country she would not dare to speak to a similarly employed person. I assure her she is safe, now this is where it hots up!!!

She half turns to face me in the car, she looks up and down the car park then she lunges across and grabs me and starts to kiss my face off!! Her tongue is everywhere and of course I oblige and return the gesture, thinking this is good public relations. After lots and lots of kissing and sucking my face and neck she breaks away back to her seat.

Again she looks around through the window, next thing she lifts her jumper to expose her bra covered breast. She then lifts her left breast out of her bra and she pleaded ‘please kiss my breast’

‘Suck my breast suck my nipples’

She had extremely big breasts and big hard nipples, unusual I thought on such a slim lady. Am busy sucking away, she is moaning and groaning so loudly. As I suckle away my right hand is stroking her crotch on her trousers. She by this time is going ballistic kissing me close to death. I undo her belt, her buttons, her zip and slide my hand down the front of her panties. I just reach the first growth of pubes, my cock is aching so I grab her hand and put it on top of my cock over my jeans, she is squeezing and pulling it. She is resisting me going further into her panties, I get my cock out and put her hand on it. This spurrs her on and she is wanking me like crazy and being very vocal. In the mean time I have managed to get to her clit and finger it till she had one almighty orgasm. She screamed uncontrollably and shook violently. Strange thing was she kept thanking me!! She then looked around agin then proceeded to suck me off, I came in her mouth and she just sat up and opened the car door and spat it out. She kept thanking me for ‘being good to her’!! I took her home shortly after that, we did meet again several times after that over the following weeks and each time went a little further, she did however tell me that she was a good Muslim lady and that she wouldn’t do sex??!!

All this is true, anyone want to here more?

And please if you guessed my profession please keep your thoughts to yourself and don’t print it on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nice story......the car fun reminds me of an ex gf.. she was Muslim and wore a headscraf....very very kinky in bed-the first girl to rim me and funger my arse

By *aulnlolaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

More please

Well next time we met she explained why she was in the U.K., turned out her husband, who was British had passed away about 8 years previously, she was here to sell his extensive property estate. He had been ill for several years prior to his passing, as a result she had not had sex for around 12 years, I asked her if she had not had a boyfriend to help her needs back home, she looked horrified and told me that if she had done this and been caught it would have been certain death for her.

Anyway I digress.

I had a key to some local unused office, we went there and once inside and reassured that we wouldn’t be disturbed, she came close to me. She wrapped her arms round my neck and started kissing all over my face like there was no tomorrow. She wrapped one of her legs around me. she was wearing denims and they showed off her great figure, fantastic shapely legs and bum., I put my arms around her and found the denim fabric very elasticated. I could easily push my hand inside the waistband and down onto her arse, she is still kissing me all over and moaning like a woman possessed. After a good feel of her arse I pushed on between her cheeks where it felt hairy and very wet. I kept going and eventually into her pussy, she was absolutely soaking wet. All the time she is gyrating her hips and body into me. Nearby was a pile of gym mats, I guided her to the mats without breaking our grips. By thus time I have her denims and pants down to her knees and I sit her down on the pile of mats, she is by now sucking me off. I knelt in front of her and removed one her legs from the denims and pants, she had quite a bush!! Love it!!

I push her back and she rests on her elbows with her feet up on the mats and legs wide and I start to lick and suck her labia, she is going nuts, squirming and screaming and pulling my head into her pussy. She orgasmed one almighty one and yelled the roof down. I tried to climb in top to fuck her but she is not having this. I ended up on the bottom, her ontop and me pushing up and into her. I managed to only get a couple inches in and she is resisting one second then fucking back the next, she came agin and at this point so did I. Lots and lots of it. After a while we both dressed and went for a coffee nearby. She told me that she found it difficult to go the whole way and have full penetrative sex, partly because of religion and partly because she felt she was betraying hubby.This was to be the last time for us. During a sharing of e mail messages she misinterpreted something I said and she finished our brief but fiery hot relationship. What a lady, what a body, what a fuck!

I hope you all enjoy this tale, all completely true.

There were others later, but they are another story.

I posted this true story some time ago, thought it may interest someone a second time around, enjoy.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Thanks for sharing xx

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

So hot. Mrs x

Just thought I would repost this story see if anyone reads and enjoys?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

All the better because it seems you resisted the temptation to stray from the truth. Great memory to have, thanks for sharing it.

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

Your a traffic warden

There seems to be a lack of true stories lately so I thought I woukd re post this true account I wrote some time ago.

By *ionrampant500Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Love Arab women so very sexy with their dark smouldering looks and dark eyes

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Excellent