FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasie story

Fantasie story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *attooed gent OP   Man  over a year ago

anywhere everywhere

Picture the seen this is just a fantasy story that I have started writing today while I’m sitting bored at work it’s about a couple who have been together for 6 months and don’t get much time together alone due to kids from past relationships.

Enjoy hopefully it’s good enough

We have been together for a while and decided that we wanna get away for a few days alone so we sit down and look at where to go and places to stay.

We finally pick Greece really nice wee Vila with private pool and hot tub we don’t care about cost as it’s our time and we want it to be very memorable as we have some fantasies we wanna complete.

So we arrive mid afternoon and waste no time getting into the pool as it’s hot and we wanna cool off so we strip naked jump right in before long were cuddling and kissing and generally messing around in the pool when you grab my cock telling me you want it inside you.

I take you over near the steps get you to sit down on the steps and I begin to lower myself down to your clit so I can taste your juices I’m enjoying licking you out while the sun beats down on our naked bodies you start moaning as your about to cum you pull my face closer to your clit as I lick and press harder you tense up as you squirt and cum over my tongue, chin and chest.

You beg me to slide my throbbing cock inside your soaking wet pussy I pull you into the water next to the side of the pool so we both have something to rest against you wrap your legs around my body pulling me closer as I slowly inch my throbbing cock inside your pussy you let out a moan with every inch that goes in.

As I’m fucking you I’m kissing your neck and lips in between your moans and screams of pleasure then you moan asking for me to take you from behind I slide my cock out and turn you around as I’m doing so I’m kissing your neck and playing with your clit to keep you close to cumin.

I slide my cock back in as you gasp and moan you start to push my cock out as you begin to squirt but I slide back in you warn me your getting close to cumin and want us to cum at the same time so I start pounding harder and faster both close our eyes as the water splashes up our faces.

We both moan as we near that point of no return then we moan a bit louder as we both cum and cuddle at the side of the pool both legs shaking we slowly make our way inside lay on the bed and you look so content and peaceful.

I start kissing your body and making my way down to your clit I start kissing your pussy lips and then tongue starts sliding in your pussy licking mine and your cum up you ask for my cock as you wanna taste also I don’t hesitate to turn around and give you my cock in your mouth it’s not long before we’re both cumin again this time me in your mouth and you again over my tongue.

We’re shattered and cuddle up and have a nap as we have been up and on the go since 3am and it’s now 4pm we waken up jump in the shower and get dressed to go get something to eat and a few drinks were enjoying the night and then you get this devilish smile and look on your face like you have just remembered something.

I ask you what it is but you say tell you soon I ask are you thinking about what’s just happened when we got here to witch you say nope I’m thinking about what’s next.

We leave the bar and take a walk along the beach front at witch point you let out a sigh it then twigs what is on your mind the sea and we don’t have a towel or anything so we decide fuck it and head over towards the pier and begin making out as we undress each other once we get undressed we edge our way into the sea and it’s cold at first but we soon get used to it.

You wrap your legs around me as I slide my cock inside you as were fucking we can hear people on the pier but we don’t care its exciting and before long both grab each other’s mouth as were about to cum and moan.

We head back to land and get our clothes on we just get them on as someone turns the corner we both look at each other and smile as if to say few minutes earlier and you would have caught us we head back to the Vila and jump in for quick shower to remove the sand from us.

The next morning I waken before you so I nip out to the shop get stuff for breakfast get back and make it your still asleep when I bring it into you so as a nice wake up call I decided to go down and wake you up by licking your clit until you woken or cum.

You start to moan but your still asleep so I start licking harder and you begin to tense up and I can feel you getting close cumin then you wake up just in time as you squirt and cum over me you lift the sheets look down at me and smile you lay your head on the pillow and I come out from underneath the sheets I place the breakfast and coffee next to you as I lean in and give you a kiss.

You thank me for breakfast and get stuck in while I tidy up the kitchen and sit outside you join me in just your underwear bottoms and as what made me do that I say I have always wanted to wake someone up like that.

You invite me into the hot tub where you begin sucking my cock as want to return the favour of your wake up call while you’re sucking I lean over and slide my fingers in your pussy and ass your moaning but it’s faint due to having my cock in your mouth.

I go to stop playing with you but you tell me to continue before asking me to take you doggy up the ass then and there I slide my cock in your ass and begin thrusting I lean over you and start rubbing your clit I can feel your pussy throbbing as your being fucked in the ass you moan and moan then it goes quiet for a few seconds (but feels longer) and you scream omg as you cum and squirt again.

We then just chill cuddling in the tub for a bit you resting your head on my shoulder. As the rest of the day pans out were around the pool for most of it with some teasing and as passing passed each other are hands would gently run over your clit and nipples as yours does over my cock.

That night we end up going for something to eat and again you have this devilish smile and take my hand and slide it under your dress your not wearing any underwear I begin playing with your pussy there at the table you can see your enjoying it and begin to cum as the waiter comes to take our order I advise him were not ready to order yet as he turns to walk away you bang the table as your holding it in and didn’t wanna show him your face.

You cum and leave a nice smile on your face the rest of the evening we have some drink and your plotting how to get me back.

Were sitting in a quiet corner of the bar and you decide you wanna get payback so you slinker down under the table and pull out my cock and begin licking and sucking you want me to get caught so your doing it hard and fast before long I begin to cum first shot hits the back of your throat then another 3 quickly followed just as you think that it another 2 hit out.

You sit back up and we kiss cuddle and drink then we take a nice walk back to the Vila as we leave the next morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great story so far

anywhere everywhere

Before long your in the room and Meant to be packing and all of a sudden i hear what sounds like buzzing so i get uo and head to the room to find you laying there naked playing with your nipples and rubbing your clit with your pocket vibrator you look over at me with the look of passion and you slide your legs open for me to take over.

I begin with kissing your inner thighs gently caressing your pussy lips as I switch between thighs you can’t take it anymore and you grab me by the hair and pull me into your clit you then ask me to lay down as you position yourself over my face and lower your clit onto my mouth your grinding away on my face as I feel your pussy tense up I know what’s coming next I grab your hips and pull yiu in closer and harder.

You moan and then omg omg you begin to squirt and cum over my face. As you kneel there legs shaking body shaking I gently lick your clit as its really sensitive you begin to jump as feel it’s getting to much and you could cum again I roll you onto your back and slowly slide my throbbing cock inside your soaking wet pussy.

Your moans turn me on more and more with every thrust I begin rubbing your clit while I’m thrusting you as for me to take you doggie as I slide my cock out for you to move you take the full length in your mouth as yiu wanna taste my pre-cum and yours.

I finally slide my cock back in your pussy and a your vibe in your ass I can feel your pussy tense up as you squirt and try and push my cock out.

anywhere everywhere

As I slide my cock back in your pussy you pull away as you say I want you to fuck my ass while you pull my hair and hand on neck me as I slide my cock in you let out a moan and I grab your hair as I thrust my cock in I pull your hair so I can thrust deeper you moan with pleasure as I’m fucking your ass.

I’m pulling your hair and hand round your neck I can feel your ass and pussy tense up as you squirt and cum you begin thrusting backwards harder and faster as I pull your hair your pussy soaking wet and ass tensing up as you squirt.

I pull out roll you over onto your back and begin playing with my cock until I cum you ask for it over your huge tits and who am I to denie what you want I shoot my load over your tits and yiu begin licking it up and moaning as you do.

We both crash into the bed exhausted and fully satisfied we soon crashed out and woke up with not a lot of time to pack our bags and leave the hotel.

Hope yous like the story.

By *ittle Red83Woman  over a year ago

Airdrie

Wow! bluejeans80 what can I say very good story certainly got me feeling hot and frustrated on my lunch break when I read the 1st part and I couldn't wait to read more and you definitely didn't disappoint lol think you have a talent there for sure! Wouldn't mind seeing some of that in action sometime

anywhere everywhere

Thanks folks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need this in my life! Love the story

» Add a new message to this topic