FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Been a dressing slut with an older lady friend

Been a dressing slut with an older lady friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met Penny "penn" while working in the Luton area, while having a drink in the hotel bar I was staying in. She was out with a friend and her sister, having a girly night out, I zoned into them and sat my ass onto a bar stool adjacent to them, casually listening in to the conversation, between them. I quickly established that Penn was recently divorced and had her own place, mmmm naughty thoughts wizzed through my brain, imagining what she would look like in stockings and suspenders and heels.

I introduced myself to the three off them , and we started to chat, after a few more drinks it was clear to Penns sister and her friend I was chatting Penn up, and they took there leave, her sister telling her to ring in the morning. Penn disappeared to the loo me discreetly watching her swing her hips has she walked away and her sexy mature bum.on her return I noticed her boobs where full and her nipples erect within her bra, Penn was a lovely Lady and we established she was 14 years older than myself. ( I adore older ladies)

During our conversation she asked if I had had any hobbies, I replied Work drinking cross dressing and liquid gold, omg I thought what the hell did I say them for,. She started to interigate me about the two later items intrigued by the thought i was a tranny. I told all my secrets from starting to dress at 6 or 7 to dressing today, she asked what liquid gold was, I quickly filled her in with all the details. "Is it good have heard about it but havn't tried it" well maybe you should I said . We then left the bar, together and she said can we meet tomorrow to talk more, and after a long lingering kiss, outside she said I've something for you and gave me her panties and a phone number, " Call me tomorrow" and we said good by x xi dashed to the room in the hotel and sniffed her sexy pussy aroma deep making me rocko, I wondered is this the start of something good x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Great start .... more please !!

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

More darling xxxx

The night was long and My cock hard sniffing her panties and licking the silky gusset savouring the musk, where her pussy had been rose bud had been, nestling only hours earlier.

7am up and into work knowing this was a half day, 11 o'clock and I called Pen, hiya, hello "Mica" she used my TV name, a thrill went down the length of my coclitty, be at mine 3pm sharpe this afternoon I want to see Mica.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *olaTvEssexTV/TS  over a year ago

benfleet

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

Almost every "Girl's" dream!!

By *opsterMan  over a year ago

bicester

Warming up nicely!

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Need more of this

The hours dragged while I was preparing myself, for my first meet with Penn, I shaved everywhere, ensuring that there was not a single hair on my coclitty balls and ass pussy. I placed a selection, of my sexiest retro underwear, into a bag ensuring I had un laddered ff nylons also. This was before I put in toys and a aromas bottle in too.i dressed male mode with just a pair of black knickers on, my coclitty straining against the smooth nylon fabric .

At 3pm I knocked at Penns door, she opened the door only her head peering around the door please come in Mica, I want to meet you fully. Has I entered the house my eyes nearly popped out of my head she was dressed in a black leather basque with two steel rings to house her ample boo sand straps going over her shoulders attaching to the back of the basque, she had black nylons on and 4" high heels. A tiny it's thong imaginable covering her pussy which was shaved smooth. Wow I exclaimed you look Devine, she thanked me for the compliment, and we went upstairs to her bed room and en suite bathroom. Mica please use the bathroom to get yourself ready, would you like a drink , please Penn I said has I entered the bathroom, please don't call me Penn this afternoon you will refer to me has Miss P, this sent a twitch to my coclitty in my black panties.

I removed all my man cloths and the panties I travelled in, I pulled on a pair of red crotchless panties and red corselette, a brand new pair of red seamed nylons where removed from the wrapper and pulled on to my silky smooth legs,and attached to the suspender clasps, I as always checked the seams where straight. I placed a cock strap around my coclitty and balls and tightened it has much as I could, removed a red thong from the bag along with my titties which I slipped into each bra cup. To finish I got into my red dress. My make up quickly followed, and I painted a pair of lips in the darkest red lippy I had. A few minor adjustments adding clip on ear rings and neck lace and put on a Blond bob Wig brushing it while looking into the mirror, I lifted my dress hem and slipped the aroma bottle into my stocking tops and I was ready, to meet Penn. I entered the bed room Penn looked at me and said hello Mica you look fab. I've often thought, why do some guys dress now I can see why. Thank you I replayed, has miss P handed me my drink. Let's sit for five minutes and take a drink Miss P said.

I sat on a chair near the dressing table and crossed my legs feeling the nylon rubbing against my thighs has I did so. miss P sat opposite uncross and recross your legs Mica slowly I want to see your panties has you do so. I quickly obeyed I could feel my coclitty in my panties straining at the gusset has I did has I was asked x x

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Good start

harrogate

Love to see both of you

Miss P then tod me to stop moving as she wanted to see the tip of my bulge in my panties mmmmm that looks interesting she said, stand up Mice and turn round. I slowly turned and I felt her pull the zip down of my dress I removed my arms and the dress fell to the floor around my ankles.step out of it Mica . Seeing the bottle of p o p p e r s she said what is that, it's a oderiser gets me even more slutty than I normally am, take it out of your stocking top and let me try she said, be careful miss P they are very strong, she opened the bottle and sniffed deep the vapours emitting from the liquid within. Mmmmmm that makes me feel funny she said, wow I feel soo intensively horny, remove my thong now bitch she said, then bent over resting her elbows on the dressing table her back horizontal her legs slightly apart. She the told me to sniff deep before making her sniff again, rim me you fucking tranny slut, get your tounge deep into my bum hole x x x the fumes sent my head spinning, has I got on my knees spreading her creamy ass cheeks revealing her musky starfish the tip of my tongue forcing its way into her arse hole, more you bitch deeper I willingly obliged her whim pushing my tongue in and out, of her. Off a lay on the floor bitch, she squatted onto my mouth grinding her arse into my mouth and face obliterating my lippy. And the first whimper of pre orgasm, came out of her mouth, and I hadn't touched her pussy yet. She stood up and I was told to do the same. You will do has Miss P tells you won't you Mica, yes Miss P, I replied good remove your panties let me see your coclitty, I stood and lowered my red my panties my clitty dripping pre cum so wet. Miss P, now tied my hands behind my back. Kneel bitch, sniff this bottle deep, I did has I was told again hold your breath and again my head was spinning has she laid her arse on the edge of the bed, she sniffed deep, lifted her legs enter my ass with your slutty coclitty now. I edged my clitty to the heat of her rose bud then pulled back and lubed her with my tounge then stood again and pushed my tip into her slutty brown opening her moans getting deeper and animal like as i fucked her ass. I've never had it in my ass before she said, " somehow my mind knew she was lying she was taking, it like her life depended on it" deeper !! deeper!! Mica bitch or I will punish you.

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Kinky as hope thers more to this story x

With the warning given by Miss P I pushed my coclitty the full length into her Ass told her I bet that has made your eyes water, shut up slut and fuck me was her reply so I gave here long almost full length strokes, watching her eyes while giving her it. Pull it out now, she said one more stroke I gave her and pulled out. Stand upright she said and went onto her knees and started to suck my coclitty clean taking the full length into her throat. Mmmm she said I taste sooo good. Kneel on the bed she untied my wrists and I got on the bed all fours now said miss P a silk scarf was wrapped over my eyes, and I was told dont move I will be back in two minutes. Good to her word I heard enter the room, she got on her knees behind me and started to finger fuck my ass then pulling my crotchless panties Wide rimmed me and injected KY into my pussy hole, after retrieving it from the fridge was soooo cold mmmmm . Now I've a surprise present for you I've been in town this morning and thought you would like this, what is it miss 7 1/2 inch long and very thick strap on dildo, with that she jabbed my hole with the tip. You better sniff that bottle you slut to take this, I took 3 deep sniffs, and without any pre warning she pushed it past my threshold and into my body, OMG on the first hit I had taken the tip and 5 inch she stopped you want more don't you slut, yes Miss I replied " Has if I was been given the choice" she pulled back and slid it back until I could feel her legs against my ass cheeks. You are a naughty slut aren't you Mica yes mistress I whimpered, sniff that bottle then pass it to me I took three more sniffs she did the same, now she proceeded to fuck my cunt for her delight.

The feelings of been filled fully where unbelievable, I was moaning like the tranny bitch I am on heat, and pushing my ass back to match her strokes. Micas loving this aren't you yes miss P. I am a good slut I always do what I am told. Good bitch, because this is only the start of today's fun. I may invite my friend around she hasn't had sex for four years and was interested when I spoke to her this morning to come over and watch me fuck with you, maybe join in she wants to piss in your mouth has I fuck your ass, ohhh mistress are you sure this would be ok, I thought you wanted me to yourself, well after speaking with Julie this morning, I don't want to be greedy, and she said she would love to have Lezzer fun with a Gurl with her own cock. Me and her have had a girl on girl session once a month for the last 7 years almost , she is a bigger girl than me but nice, "Awwwwww mistress I am not sure, I hardly know you!! and" shut the fuck up slut i am telling you what is happening it usnt negotiable slut.

With that she pulled the strap in 71/2" er out of my pussy and grabbed my head and made me suck it clean. Then she left the room telling me not to move, she was going to make a call. Five minutes later she returned, ok slut Julie will be here in 10 minutes she has her own Key so we don't need to worry about letting her in. Now lay on the floor and lick my wet cunt. And finger fuck me. Till Julie arrives, miss p removed the scarf from across my eyes and sat on my mouth.

Ten minutes or so later I heard the front door open and a voice all only me Penn, penn replied we are in the bed room join us when you are ready, this slut is going to service us both ju, in anyway we desire for or gratification, aren't you slut, yes miss I replied. Ok won't be long just need to get changed, 15 minutes later ju came into the bed room, miss p stood up, I was told to stand and say hello to miss ju.

Miss Ju was all in leather including a leather mask with three buckles to keep it in place, miss p explained that in there monthly meet Miss J was her butch bitch, ju was a large lady a size 18 + I estimated p, she was quite tall and the high heeled boots she wore made here even more impressive. So this is your lezzer with a cock Pen ehh! Pen suddenly had become passive to Ju. Yes mistress. Ju so you are two timing mistress Ju you fucking whore, yes miss she replied, sorry miss, and what you looking at she said to me, go kneel in the corner while I deal with this whore first. I obediently did as I was told I knelt facing the wall, but mistress Ju told me to turn around, you can watch has I do my bitch, then it will be your fucking turn you hear me yes miss, I said.

Miss pen was sent to get Ju s bag and bring it into the room, now bitch what shall me do with you, for this two timing kneel and face her, ohh I see you have P o p p e r s have you anymore I was asked I quickly replied two more new bottles Mistress Ju go get then and slapped my ass hard has I past her. when I returned she cracked open a fresh bottle, made me take the first sniff back to your corner slut. She looked at pen get here now and grabbed her hair sniff now till I say stop, six deep sniffs letter she was help up and made to stand legs apart, mistress Ju pushing her fingers into pens wet cunt , come here slut now, I did has I was told worship my ass while I deal with my unfaithful woman, yes miss I replied and buried my face into her apple ass, I could hear pen whimpering has Ju started to fuck her pussy with more fingers then she pinched her clit very hard and held it pen winced with the pain, thank mistress for been kind and not caning you you whore.

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Interesting - lots more to come!

harrogate

Good start.

Leeds

Love this !!!

Cool

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

WOW

Telford

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Loving this..

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Loving this.."
VERY mutch

somewhere

Perfect

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

harrogate

By *om38500Man  over a year ago

mayo

Great story

Cannot wait for next instalment

By *uvtosuck2000Man  over a year ago

southend

This is one hell of a great story.

Don't stop!!!

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going x

By *arrah Corset Jane FondleCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Need to hear more of this please

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

harrogate

More please

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Mistress Ju made Pen bend over the arm of a chair, spread those fucking legs you bitch, and spread your pussy lips so I can see where that tranny slut has had his clitty in you. Pen spread her shaved pussy has wide has she could. Come here Ju said to me kneel behind her, and lick her gapping hole clean, I knelt and proceeded to do has instructed , my tongue licked her clitty, Pen let out a whimper of pleasure, Mistress Ju, shouted at me, " I told you to clean this two timing bitch not reward her with more of you pleasuring her" sorry mistress " you will be," pen spread those ass checks so he can see your bum hole. " Rim that hole now get it wet and taste her" I started to explore her bum button. Mistress Ju made Pen Sniff deep on the P o p p e r s head up you may also have sniffs six long sniffs later wow my coclitty was straining inside my panties , and a damp patch was appearing on the material. Stand up now and push that into her ass, deep has it will go . The tip of my clitty was nudging the very entrance of Pens ass , I applied pressure and the tip, slid into her, she moaned has it filled her, mistress Ju looked at me deeper and I obeyed without question until Pen was fully impaled on my full length. Mistress Ju now removed her panties an placed them over my head the used gusset over my nose, sniff mmmmm what an aroma yes mistress this is wonderful, I said, she replied fuck her ass now want to see her used for being a two timing whore. Mistress Ju now got onto the settee opened her legs wide, revealing a glistening smooth shaved pussy, she shuffled her ass along the Sofa, until her hole was directly infront of Pen mouth. Eat your mistress bitch, " yes mistress" and Pen dined on, her mistresses juices.

It wasn't long before Mistress, was squirming on the tip of pens tongue, Ju started to thrust her hips into her face, telling her to lap her harder, and telling me to fuck her deeper, cum you slut Ju said to Pen. Pen started to moan has the oral stimulation she was giving Ju and the deep anal thrusting started to tip her over the edge. "May I cum in her mistress, NO you may not bitch" Mistress and Pen both climaxed at the same time. Ju Squirting over Pens face, The noise from Pen was, unbelievable has her orgasm flooded her body, "pull out of my woman bitch, you she said to pen stand up turn round kneel and clean his Coclitty, with your mouth" Pens mouth and tongue, worked up and down my shaft, Mistress stood up, and Po pp er ed me again, "make her gag Mica I know she likes deep throating, but don't you cum"

By *heguywithnonameMan  over a year ago

weymouth

somewhere

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Omg amazing love this xx

Wow amazing

Guildford

Watching Pen slurping on my coclitty, after it hat been in bedded deep up her ass was amazing, mistress Ju was stood at the side of her pushing pen's head deeper onto my shaft, gagging has it reached its maximum depth. Mistress Ju then took a handful of pens hair, and pull her head back and off my clitty. "Go kneel in the corner you cock sucking whore" mistress said to Pen, she obeyed immediately.

"Well slut what shall I have you do for me"

harrogate

Telford

Newcastle upon Tyne

Guildford

" "

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

Wow

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Just Wow!!!

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Hot hot hot

Kneel down you tranny faggot, I gave the same reaction has Pen and kneeled without question, she looked at Pen go get my toy bag. Pen got up and dashed out of the room, quickly returning, with a small leather hold all bag. Open the bag bitch she said, pen opened the bag, mmm this will do for starters and extracted a 8" black strap on dildo, handing it to Pen get that on, and make sure the straps are tight. She removed a 6" face strap dildo with 2" cock head and pushed the two inch into my mouth and tied the leather straps off behind my head, can you breath through your nose ok she asked, I nodded in return. Good she replied,

Ok pen PO P P ER the tranny slut, six deep sniffs had my head and lions screaming out for sexual arousal. Mistress then bent over the sofa and spread her legs wide,her hairless pussy glistening. Has she spread her lips wide, fuck my wetness tanny bitch with that face dildo make me cum on it. I moved forward on my knees and pushed the six inch tip into the wetness of her cunt, she pushed back has I entered her flesh , smelling her musky ass and pussy aroma, has my nose came in contact with her ass button, stop she said hold it there till I say so. Penn mount that tyranny ass Ju ordered, my bum hole was going to be destroyed.

Pen spread a smear of lube along the shaft and tip of the monster Dildo, Tell Mica why you are going to fuck him Penn, "because he is a Tanny sub Slut, and must pay the price for fucking mistresses property, without asking". "Tell her what to expect what she can, expect from his abasement" Penn spoke into my ear, " you will be our girly sub sex toy, we will use you, abuse you, humiliate you and you will be allowed to service one or two of mistresses bi curious lesbian friends. And with this Penn pushed the dildo deep into my pussy,and mistress Due pushed back onto the face dildo.

My sub Lezzer tranny initiation had well and truly begun x x x

By *haron4465TV/TS  over a year ago

HULL

Love this story keep it up please xx

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Leeds

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Keep going

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Telford

Guildford

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fun fun fun!

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

keep it going

Mistress Ju was panting like a bitch on heat, has I pushed my face dildo into her faster and faster, pen was fucking me so hard my ass was in raptures , the 2" cock piece in my mouth preventing me from whimpering. Mistress now pulled herself off my rubber face cock, and unfastened it and removed the implement offering it to Pen to clean, which she did with relish, wile ramming my ass harder. Pull out and make him suck it clean Pen., Pen pulled it out glistening with my juices and forced it into my mouth till I gagged, on it clean it bitch spotless. Now lay on your back. Ju squatted to within 4" of my face and mouth, open your mouth wide bitch, I need to pee, the stream of liquid exited her fanny and poured into my open mouth, you next Pen when I have finished, yes miss I heard Pen say, has Ju moved after relieving herself Pen the started her hot stream into my mouth too. Mistress left the room I am going to Ring Carol & Kath and see if they want to pop over. With that She left the room, pens aid I don't think you will walk straight tonight if they come over you slutty piss drinking tranny tart.

Ohhh my god I thought this sounds like its gunna be a long long session

Leeds

Brilliant !!!

Things are going to get big .... and rough maybe???

harrogate

Telford

Lucky

Fantastic

more please

About 25 minutes after the, phone call Kath and Carol turned up at the door, Carol was taller than Kath with blond Hair in her late fifties early sixties, Kath had dyed hair of dark red she was in her later fifties. Mistress Ju introduced them

both girls where lovely and quickly stripped down to thier underwear, both in black fully fashioned nylons black heels waist clincher with eight suspenders, no panties, there lovely tits swinging free also, both there pussies shaved bare. Did you bring your toys girls, oh yes miss did we, is this the tanny slut who's been fucking penn they both asked, yes she is, and here is my sub slut Penn she's the dirty Lezzer whore who used its coclitty.

Both girls excused them selves and left the room to return with 8" strap ons, they looked at Mistress and asked who is first x x

Leeds

. Glad this is continuing

About 25 minutes after the, phone call Kath and Carol turned up at the door, Carol was taller than Kath with blond Hair in her late fifties early sixties, Kath had dyed hair of dark red she was in her later fifties. Mistress Ju introduced them

both girls where lovely and quickly stripped down to their underwear, both in black fully fashioned nylons black heels waist clincher with eight suspenders, no panties, there lovely tits swinging free also, both there pussies shaved bare. Did you bring your toys girls, oh yes miss did we! So this is the tranny slut, who's been fucking Penn they both asked, yes she is, here is my unfaithful sub slut Penn, she's the dirty Lezzer whore who used its Coclitty.

Both girls excused them selves and left the room to return with 7" strap ons, they looked at Mistress and asked who is first to be used for your entertainment Mistress Ju? Due replied tie Penn down over the coffee table, better still DP the two timing slut. Carol laid onto the coffee table, the dildo pointing upwards Mistress Ju instructed Penn to bend over and gave her six hard slaps across her arse, and pushed fingers into her wet cunt, mmmmm no need to lube her she is dripping. Carol lifted her legs, the rubber cock rested on her belly, her shaved pussy framed by the strap on straps, wet and pouting, lick my cunt you whore, penn crawled over and started to eat Carol using her fingers to open her fleshy shave outer lips, suck my clit Carol demanded, Pen was sucking and licking her deep, When Kath came up behind her dildo lubed, knelt down and eased the tip into Pens ass, making her gasp has she slid it in further pull out and get Carols in your pussy bitch Ju said, Penn detached herself from Carols pussy, Carol lowered her legs and Penn claimed onto the dildo, her ass in the air, go on Kath that ass isn't going to fuck itself. Kath came up from behind and pushed the rubber cock back into Penn's ass deep the rested letting Penn get used to it, before she started to fuck her in conjunction with Carol.

Mistress came over to me made me stand and took me over to the coffee table, suck this tranny clit Penn clamped her mouth onto my clit and sucked it hard taking it deep into her throat, all the sensations of the DP and sucking my Cltty was too much, she started to cum has her orgasm came both Carol and Kath pulled out, Penn's pussy squirted over Carols Pussy soaking her. Kath was about to dive in and clean, when she was stopped by Mistress. She looked at Penn clean it you bitch now don't miss a drop.

Telford

harrogate

Leeds

Mistress Ju ensured that Penn licked every drop of quim cream from carols thighs, Kath said get that tranny to sort my pussy Mistress, u know I like been fisted, you need pop pers Kath oh yes please. Mica give her the Popp ears make her sniff the aroma suggest ten deep sniffs the service her ass get her ready for a fisting in it. Yes Mistress and quickly knelt by her Kathy's head head, new bottle in hand I cracked the seal and covered the nostril and telling her to sniff, the the other nostril till ten deep sniffs had her ass dilated and I quickly opened it and rimmed her hole mmmm she tasted good, Kath was moaning has I probed her ass mmmmmmmmm ohhh fuck my hole please MICA may I Mistress Ju, do the bitch give her what Carol isn't may I seed her too, you may Mica providing she cums on your clitty.

I pulled my fore skin back and pushed the tip into her hole about 2" arghhh she exclaimed that feels sooo lush!! Mistress Ju gave me the pop pers sniff you slut I want to see you ride Kath's ass. Kath pushed back onto my cock sliding back along its length till the lace of my crotchless panties was tickling her ass, you like that don't you Kathy, yes mistress, my ex husband always fucked me there. Mistress due laid on the bed infront of Kathy and spread her legs wide moving her pussy up to Kaths face make mistress cum Kath Carol sat over mistress ju her open lips dripping juice onto her mouth, penn you ensure everyone is pop pered, including yourself to the Max. Then finger Kathy and yourself mmmmmm ohhhh yessss

Telford

harrogate

Great story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham