FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected encounter

Unexpected encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just had an amazing and unexpected encounter with someone I went to school with.

I had just popped to Walsall to get some cards for my nieces birthday when I found myself being tapped on the shoulder in the queue. It turned out it was one of the guys in my class at school and hadn’t seen each other for years. At school you would never looked twice at him but the years had been kind and he flurished into a hunky Adonis!

I was mesmerised by the difference in his appearance And instantly attracted to him. We paid for our cards and decided we’d catch up in the Lloyds bar. I turned out that after school he’d become a Royal Marine and they had turned him into this amazing sex god sat before me.

We soon felt at ease together and chatted for ages. And then WHAM out of the blue he confessed he had always fancied me at school but never had the courage to ask me out. Back then I would have said no but now was a different thing. Before I could engage my brain my mouth started talking “do you still fancy me now?”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Without out any embarrassment or hesitation he told me I looked amazing in my knee length flowery dress and that I was so easy to talk to.

Right then I knew he wanted me and I really wanted him.

I couldn’t let the chance go a miss so I placed my hands around his and asked him if he’d like to kiss me? He leant forward and kisses me softly in the lips then backed away.”More! You’re waited a long time so yiu had better take advantage while you can” and with that I felt his Tongue slip into my mouth and he kissed me with a passio that I had not felt in a long time

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

We spent the next half hour passionately kissing each other and my knickers were definitely getting moist. And then I went to place my hand on his waist as he stood up to go to the loo and completely misjudged it and instead my fingers landed squarely on his meaty manhood. “Sorry” I blurted out as I turned bright red. “Yourforward aint ya” he replied with a cheeky chin and off to the toilet he went

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very sexy and as are you

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good start..

Excellent start x

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lets hear more

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A good horny read

"I have just had an amazing and unexpected encounter with someone I went to school with.

I had just popped to Walsall to get some cards for my nieces birthday when I found myself being tapped on the shoulder in the queue. It turned out it was one of the guys in my class at school and hadn’t seen each other for years. At school you would never looked twice at him but the years had been kind and he flurished into a hunky Adonis!

I was mesmerised by the difference in his appearance And instantly attracted to him. We paid for our cards and decided we’d catch up in the Lloyds bar. I turned out that after school he’d become a Royal Marine and they had turned him into this amazing sex god sat before me.

We soon felt at ease together and chatted for ages. And then WHAM out of the blue he confessed he had always fancied me at school but never had the courage to ask me out. Back then I would have said no but now was a different thing. Before I could engage my brain my mouth started talking “do you still fancy me now?”"

Yep, joining the Marines turns you from rats to essence.

Looking forward to hearing the rest of this

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln