FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Speculum play

Speculum play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isty286 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

This is something that happened a while back, thought it would be fun to recount the tale for everyone to read, we have the original pics that we took that day and will move them into our public album if enough people would like to see exactly what I saw that day, I will put an @ symbol each time one goes public, if you like them please fab them so we can see if they are popular or not.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dorset

From early on in our relationship we had developed a bit of kink for outdoor fun, going for a long walk in the woods would always end up with one or other of us with our back against a tree and clothing removed or wide open, while the other did whatever would cause an orgasm, the whole thing about strangers catching us just pushed our buttons, but not wanting to offend people who didn't want to see, or ending up on the sex offenders list, we soon figured out a way of making sure that we only ended up playing in the vicinity of like minded people, careful choice of location, time, and distance away from others meant it just evolved into a dogging type fetish with people who had the voyeur streak in them anyway.....

Dorset

Neither of us were looking to play with others, just have some fun together with others watching, indulge our exhibitionist sides a bit, a little touching by others here and there was acceptable though, one warm evening we were out at one of our favourite places, she looked great all dressed up and was already horny before we even turned in to park, we had this game we would play where we would try to surprise or shock each other with the things we would do or arrange, she had been looking smug on the drive over and I thought she might be up to something, but was happy to wait and find out, she was wearing a mini kilt with with some white cotton knicks that would look great hanging on my rear view mirror as an advert to anyone who saw them ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Speculum play? I always loved Jet Set Willy

Dorset

I started kissing and touching her, she responded and wandered her hand over to my cock, clenching it through my jeans, I have something in mind for tonight she started, looking nervously around she reached behind her seat and took out a bag which she unzipped,  I sat in silence as she recounted the conversation we had had after she returned from a routine test at the doctors, I remembered it clearly I had asked jokingly if she could take some pictures for me while it was done, which of course she couldn't, but she decided to surprise me with a bunch of stuff she had gathered together for tonight so I could take my own pictures, I was getting harder all the time as she laid out her idea, pulling things from the bag as props, so all we need now is a guy who looks like a doctor and is willing to give me an internal exam right here in our van infront of you....

By *ylvia_slutTV/TS  over a year ago

Austin, Texas

Dorset

One of her main concerns about letting someone touch her while we are dogging is if they had been touching someone earlier or he had been wanking before we got there, she held up a pair of doctors gloves and smiled, got it covered, she laughed at her own joke, we put on the interior light and began kissing again, twenty seconds later with the light out again, we had a few guys approaching our passenger side, as they came closer she pointed at a middle aged guy with glasses and said him, I opened the window and called him over, his eyes lit up as I laid out her idea and he agreed immediately, she went and made herself comfortable in the back of our camper and waited for us to join her, it began with the surgical gloves which he snapped against his wrists after rolling up his sleeves, sit back and relax I won't hurt you he said in a calming voice falling straight into character, he knelt in front of her placing a hand on each knee which she resisted a little as her spread them, the short kilt covered almost nothing as he pushed them wider, showing the pure white cotton gusset of her knicks, it was obviously getting damp and beginning to go see through, I began snapping pics so I could relive this all again and again....

Dorset

She leaned back on the bed and shuffled her bum forward, obviously intending to take her time and be comfortable enough to enjoy the sensations he was about to cause, the couple of guys left outside were wanking from the moment her knicks came on show, and I had to remind them to also watch out for any cop cars that might pull in, when I turned back he had flicked the front of her skirt up and was tugging her knicks down admiring her neat trim job,  @  they were unceremoniously thrown over his shoulder as she did the splits letting him see everything she had and allow him easy access, he was trying to look professional in the way he touched her but was actually just pawing at her groin area exposing her pink sticky lips , but it made her gasp as he began probing and parting them with his gloved fingers, he was pinching her outer lips and clit as he ventured further into her soft pearly pink insides firstly with one finger then two,  @  moving faster and faster till her was finger blasting her, she began bucking her hips and groaning as the first waves hit her, he surrounded her hole with both hands and pulled her most intimate folds wide apart so we could all watch the spasms inside her vagina,  @  one of the guys outside suddenly grunted and lost the contents of his balls across the carpark....

Dorset

Our doctor knelt back adjusting his hard on in his trousers, with his mouth almost touching her pussy as her breathed deep enjoying her womanly scent and nervously asked me if he could fuck her, realising her should have asked her he then turned to her can I fuck you please, you haven't finished my internal exam yet, she smiled as she tossed him the speculum and small black vibrator from her bag, which he fumbled around with trying to figure out the levers and lock screw, his hands were visibly shaking as he began dipping the tips of the cold surgical steel tool and his eyes were wide as she relaxed, allowing the long bill of it to sink home all the way, he pinched the levers together thrusting her insides open, causing a sharp intake of breath and a hissed SLOWLY command, and play with my clit she ordered, I was sitting back with my phone in one hand taking pics and my cock in the other wanking slowly,  trying not to cum, he was fiddling with the lock screw locating it into place and one turn at a time gaping her juicy looking hole, she flinched as he took one turn too many and used her hand to stop him, sorry he said loudly, staring down the wide open tool...

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Wow

Dorset

Unfortunately our speculum pics are deemed too rude, so can't be shown on here.

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

That's a shame

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Thats a dam shame guys xx

Cracking recount of ur adventures....

Dorset

I moved him sideways slightly to get an internal pic of the neck of her cervix and the white pool of her natural lubricant gathering in a dip at the bottom of her vagina,put some fingers in and rub my clit too she ordered him, twisting her pelvis to encourage his probing fingers, the pool began to trickle across her puckered ass, he scooped it up and began small circles round her hard little button with it, exploring the ridged wall where her G spot was with another finger, she smiled straight at me and said feed me your cock, I was over there in a shot offering my throbbing cock to her pretty mouth, as I pulled back my foreskin and touched her mouth her hand knocked mine away and pulled me firmly into place, while her tongue began searching all round the sensitive head for the biggest reaction from me, wider she commanded, screw it wider I relayed the message, he nervously turned the knurled nut making her squirm and flinch again, then returned to polishing her clit, with the buzzing black toy this time, which seemed to have the desired effect, she began a muffled swearing noise around my thick cock, the vibrations were too much for me, I warned her I was about to cum as she started the low groan that signalled she would be joining me ...

Dorset

She spun round to point her pussy at me pushing my cock down, inside the speculum she pointed, arching her back up to jam my engorged cock inside the smooth metal opening, it was surprisingly warm but hard and unmoving as I pushed my helmet as far into it as I could, the sharp pain of its sudden stop tipped me over the edge as the jets of spunk just kept coming, I pulled out enough to rub her clit with the underside of my helmet, she was cumming hard too and an extra couple of spurts painted her clit and mound white and sticky, panting and spent we moved apart to survey the mess we had made, she smiled at our doctor, if you need to wank I should get on with it, once i get cleaned up we are going home....

Dorset

He didn't need any more encouragement and began spanking his cock with a still gloved hand, she deliberately messed about with the dripping speculum unscrewing it slowly, pulling it out of herself as her gaped fanny shrunk back to its usual tight looking pretty opening smearing my spunk off of it onto her fanny lips for him to watch, before wiping herself down with baby wipes, he lasted less than a minute before pumping his load into a her discarded knickers that i had handed him just in time, he was thanked for his involvement and told to keep them as he tried to hand her knicks back, as we pulled away she turned to me with a wide grin and said "beat that" !, and I've been trying too ever since.

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

Wow, so kinky, so hot. Thanks

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Love to see the speculum pics you can’t post

Dorset

Sorry, also now put the examination one back in our friends only album.

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Awww missed it

Reminds me of a poem film with a dr patient scenario

He gave her an enema

Very funny

Would you email out the pics?

Dorset

Sorry, we only ever use FAB for our grown up games.

LOVE speculum play - M or F it is wonderful .... I just use mine on my own sometimes too.

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

Great story and a phenomenal thing to see at a dogging spot, he was a very lucky man!!!

By *andTVTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Cambridge

Great story. I love it.

» Add a new message to this topic