FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I met my master.

How I met my master.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asterslittlewhore OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thought I’d post how it all started. If anyone’s interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm interested

Edinburgh

Had a few msgs so ill write some this afternoon....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yes go on luv to hear please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Had a few msgs so ill write some this afternoon...."

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Good can't wait

Edinburgh

So i had a few wee jobs around the house that needed fixed over a few months and the company i used kept sending the same man, ive always been a bit of a flirt and we seemed to click and flirted alot, id find myself bending over the washing machine trying to "help" but really i was hoping he was catching an eye full of my lovely tits

Now a few months ago i decided it was time for a new kitchen so the big boss came round and priced up the job i couldnt stop myself from asking who would be fitting it and was very happy to hear it would be my now master .....

2 weeks before work was ment to start i was woken by a knock at the door 7.30am , on my day off i was not impressed , i looked out the window and see my master standing there...shit i look awful and half naked! Quickly throw on some clothes and go down to the door he winks and says just here to measure up, so in he comes and i cant help but watch him as he flexes his big arms,he is covered in muscles ive never seen arms or legs that solid it made me ache thinking of him pinning me down and fucking me right there on the kitchen floor, i completely drifted away imagining it,could feel my clit throb and my pussy getting wet, that before i even thought about i asked so will you be doing me all week? With a very filthy look in my eye, i saw his eyes go wide as he looked back at me and chocked out yes itll be me all week......

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Can't wait to hear more

Guildford

"Can't wait to hear more "
Please

Edinburgh

So finally the morning he was coming arrived id had a fair few hot daydreams about him but decided i was being silly!

He appeared as i was getting ready for work so i made him a coffee and had a quick chat about what he was doing today. i didnt have a spare key so left mine and said i would sort one for tomorrow i wrote down my number and said to let me know if he was leaving and off i went to work..... a few hours later i got a picture saying thought you would like to see what ive been doing i replied saying wow busy man as it was completely ripped out!

Unfortunately when i got home he was gone for the day , damn,

I nipped out in the afternoon and was just getting back into the car when i got a msg saying here...i panicied thinking oh hes come back to do more and no-ones home! So i replied saying at mine now? He said oh no i ment to msg someone else sorry good job i never sent the pic might have scared you!

Well we all know that means a dirty pic, or atleast i was hoping so.... i replied innocently oh really? Well now im intrigued you cant tease me like that.... he asked u sure? YES i answered hoping this was leading to something exciting and then the picture appeared, a big thick and very hard cock .......

Brave man

Mmm

By *lueMACMan  over a year ago

Derby

Loving it being true

Edinburgh

Msgs quickly moved from flirty to graphic. I couldnt believe how turned on he made me feel, he asked if this was all fantasy and what i would do if he tried it on face to face.... i answered honestly that i wouldnt know unless he did.

We had a couple of days where he wasnt here until after i left for work and we just kept missing each other until i had the day off work..... he walked in and started setting up his tools before i knew what i was doing i locked the front door walked thru the hall and kissed him hard and deep, full of passion as his large hands grabbed my arse pulling me tight against him, he kissed my neck rough hands wandering all over my body, suddenly my top was off and my large breasts were free he grabbed one hard and started sucking the other nipple, nice and hard i couldnt hold back the groan as he bit my nipple, more kissing as we moved thru the hall and i pushed him into the living room and onto the sofa i climbed onto his lap and could feel just how much he was enjoying this, i pressed my tits to his face as he started pinching one nipple hard and licking the other one, watching him all over my tits i was loving every second i was so wet and turned on and couldnt wait to be fucked hard, he eased my trousers down and pushed his hand into my lacy black knickers , we got up and he pushed me onto my back on the sofa pulling my trousers and pants right off and then his tounge was right there on my clit, i felt myself getting almost at the point of coming straight away. Fuck me he was a genuis with his tounge and hands, i came and barely had time to recover before he turned me over pulled me to my knees and slipped straight in moving gently builing up to just pounding into me telling me to come on his cock i bit the cushion as i came again not wanting all my neighbours to hear....

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Amazing story keep going

Guildford

"Amazing story keep going "

Edinburgh

He pulled out as my legs became jelly....i slipped to the floor as he sat down i took him straight into my mouth while looking him in the eye as i worked my way back to the tip i pulled off him and said ," mmm youre right i do taste sweet" loving the look on his face i sucked that cock like the good little whore iam while he grabbed my hair and thrust his hips straight into me until he came hard and like the greedy girl ive become i swallowed the lot.....

As we got dressed he said shit i suppose i better do the job i came to do, then i can have another taste of that hot sweet pussy

cheshire/Preston

Reward for a good job

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG so horny

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Brilliant story, much much more please.

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Brilliant story, much much more please.

Edinburgh

"Brilliant story, much much more please."

And im very happy to say this is what happened loved every second of it and what has happened since.....

Edinburgh

So after he started work in the kitchen and id made us a coffee i though damn i better go out or i can see the only thing getting done would be me! plus i knew his boss was popping by later on,

I did get some more msgs tho about how id more than lived upto his expectations as a great fuck which of course i returned the compliment i was a very happy customer

he asked if id be up for continuing the fun whenever we both felt like basically in a fuck buddy deal which suited me perfectly. i wasnt looking for a commitment right now and as i had confessed (when we had been msging before) it had been far too long since i had had a good fuck, he made me feel amazing, sexy , confidant, wanted and desired. Which i hadnt felt in a very long time, i also felt bold and forward in asking for what i wanted i described some fantasys i had never shared with another man. Ive always liked it a little rough but never really stepped over the line to be able to label it, a little light spanking, hands round my throat.

I returned home, hoping he had worked quickly so he could take a extra long break with his head buried between my legs......

Fantastic! Lucky guy and a very sexy lady! X

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *horecruxCouple  over a year ago

SE4

Liking the title lol

Guildford

More please

So hot

I hope you continue with this horny story

Edinburgh

So i walked in and he was busy working away, said hello and i went into the living room, he followed and said it was time for lunch grabbed me and kissed me hard and said , " well get on your knees" i just loved being told what to do...so i sank to my knees taking him deep into my mouth while looking him in the eye he grabbed my hair as i sucked and licked while playing with his balls, he pulled me up and moved me to the side of the sofa bent me over the arm and slid straight in deep as i groaned, after a bit he moved me laid me down, pulled me by my legs so they were over his shoulders and fucked me hard, he stood up and over me and came in my mouth but we werent finshed yet that tounge was put to excellent use i came as he sucked my clit, he looked at me and said oh youre not done yet i sat up as he kissed me all over sucking my nipples very hard making me moan so loud he was kissing my neck roughly with his fingers deep inside me i was close again when all of a sudden he bit down on he back of my neck in my hairline and it sent me over the edge i came so hard i saw stars as i dug my nails into his arms and shouted his name. Fuck i was going nowhere my legs had forgot how to be legs! He looked very happy about that said mmm job well done....i couldnt even speak yet, M asked me so you like it rough then? Clearly i replied just how rough im not sure , we can find out if you want? Oh yes please i answered. Unfortunatly i wont be alone tomorrow V so wont have a chance to do this we will have to behave.

Fuck how was i going to keep my hands off him

Fantastic! Loving this, more please! X

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic story more please!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Great xxxx

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Mmmmm

Lincoln

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

All good

This is awesome.

Edinburgh

The next morning M showed up nice and early but with another guy, well an apprentice, so a boy. dammit all i wanted to do was grab M and say fuck me now.... instead whenever the boy wasnt looking M would rub passed me or trail a finger over my nipple it was such a turn on, for lunch they both sat in the work van and i just couldnt handle much more i was desperate for him to come in and throw me down and fuck me again, i heard the front door open behind me and close, M came up behind me and pressed his cock against my round ass mmmmm i groaned he put his hand between my legs and whispered how hard it was to keep away from me and how he wanted me so bad he could almost taste my pussy..... he was tempted to just fuck me right now and show the apprentice how u really satisfy the customer, both of us breathing heavy i turned round and we kissed hard, messy and hot we pull apart just as we hear the front door open, the clueless little boy asks to use the the bathroom, sure go ahead i shout to him. Me and M smile at each other and off he goes back to van, once theyre both in there i msg M telling him just how turned on he has left me and that i keep pressing his bite mark from yesterday which makes my clit tingle as my body remembers just how hard i came when he bit down on my neck.....

Guildford

Keep going

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Lincoln

More please

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

This is a top story!

cheshire/Preston

More please

Edinburgh

The rest of the week continued to be very frustrating, stolen kisses and gropes while little cock block was hanging about only bonus being my kitchen was looking amazing! I could not keep my mind on anything but sex, we msgd alot, i loved sending him very xrated pictures while he was working, the anticipation was killing me tho. Once my job was done i knew he was working away for the next 2 weeks in my mind i thought oh well that will be the end of this fuck buddy nevermind.... mmmm thankfully it turns out i was very wrong... i honestly cant even remember how it came about we talked alot about fantasy and what we wanted to do and try i spoke about how i do like to be dominated but id never went very far with it, this was a turning point he asked if id like him to be my master, was i prepared to do whatever he asked, i asked for an example he replied of the top of my head gangbang .....

YES SIR i responded

cheshire/Preston

Hope your goi got tell us what happens

By *hickleMan  over a year ago

glasgow

This is brilliant

By *other_maleMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

Guildford

"This is brilliant "

Lincoln

i love this

Edinburgh

Over the next week my master gives me some challenges just to see if i can be a good whore... i ask if i dont behave will i be spanked hard..he laughs and says no because you love that if you dont follow my orders there will be no spanking! Damn!

So im a good little whore and i do all that is asked of me like taking a picture of my nipple in a busy carpark in the afternoon, sending him videos of my pussy as i cum hard saying his name.

On saturday he sends me an address be here at 12, yes sir i reply curious as to what will happen, he says good im doing a job for a friend but he shouldnt be back til later, the risk is a huge turn on someone could walk in... so i jump in the car completely turned on already. I find the place, parking a nightmare! And msg him im here, he opens the door and i walk in, he grabs me and pushes me against the wall as my handbag falls to the floor, kisses me hard biting my lip and grabs my pussy, pulling down my top he frees my tits and sucks my nipple so hard it steals my breathe making me groan again, he flips me round smacks my ass and says move now! Pushing me into the living room i drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth i love him looking down and watching me suck him. He flips me round and onto all fours, its at this point i realise we are in front of a large window and the flats across the street would be getting a full show! He pulls my trouser and lacy pants down over my ankles and starts to play with my wet pussy it feels amazing he knows exactly what i like, then he finds something i didnt even know i liked....a thumb pushed into my tight ass i feel my pussy clench tight it feels so good i cant even moan no sound comes out of me....mmmmm you like that My good little whore, that pushes me over the edge! YEEEESSSSS SIR! i gasp.

Lincoln

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Guildford

Brilliant more please

Excellent!! Loving this tale xx

Edinburgh

Yes cum for me MY whore .....

And he slips deep inside me fucking me til i cum again it feels amazing my whole body is just on fire needing his hands and mouth all over me,

I go to get up off the floor turning round, he kisses me and says no, lie down now......

I lay back and he spreads my thighs wide and sucks my clit hard , his arms hooked under my legs im close already so turned on i push my feet against his strong muscular thighs feeling how hard they are arching my back as cum all over his face shouting his name but he keeps licking me,sucking nibbling on my clit, pushing fingers inside me i cum over and over again im not even sure how many times, honestly im just floating at this point, i could let him eat me for days! Ive never enjoyed oral like this! i feel so hot and amazing brimming with confidence , he sits up and looks down on me and asks satisfied whore? YES SIR !!!

He helps me up and kisses me i can taste my pussy, guess i better go now....let you work in peace , pulls me towards him kissing me softly mmmmm and i walk out to my car feeling damn good, so good i cant concentrate and get a little lost lol! I pull over and think fuck , google maps to find out where the hell iam, i txt M telling him what a mess hes left me in ....

Lincoln

Gets me so horny

Guildford

"Gets me so horny"

cheshire/Preston

Superb! Would love to leave you in a mess too!

Edinburgh

"Superb! Would love to leave you in a mess too!"

Edinburgh

We spoke alot but hadnt had a chance to meet...he told me he couldn't wait to fuck my ass not something ive ever been into but very happy to please my master and id really enjoyed his thumb in there! I also loved the risk of being in his friends flat who could of walked in any moment.... my master msgd me on monday morning telling me he wasnt far from my work and he was alone no cock block apprentice.......come straight here on your lunch hour whore, the van will be open climb in and txt me when your there.....

Driving the 15 minutes to him i couldnt believe what i was doing but the wetness between my legs left me in no doubt id be doing it

I parked, looked around and couldnt see anyone so quickly i opened the door and jumped in txting him im here....

2 mins later i hear footsteps and the front door open and close...more footsteps and the back door opens, my master steps in and grabs me

cheshire/Preston

I’m loving ur story n it’s got me really horny

Edinburgh

Kissing me hard and showing me just how much he wants me, he orders me to my knees i drop straight down taking him into my mouth, he reaches down and pulls my breasts up and out of my low cut top and bra while i suck he pulls and tugs my nipples making me gasp, he kneels down putting his hand down my trousers and pants very wet whore... turns me onto all fours pulling down trousers and knickers and thrust straight in deep i have to bite my lip so i dont make a lot of noise very aware we are in a busy carpark in the middle of the day! I hear car doors opening and the fact people are so close makes me feel like a dirty filthy whore and i love it, my master pulls out and i stay in position ive not been told to move yet i feel something push against my ass hole and oh owwww i say, he says, push back onto my cock .....i don't move NOW WHORE and i do my body does as i was told and i take him completely

Edinburgh

"I’m loving ur story n it’s got me really horny "

Im glad to read that its mostly all true just tweeked a few details

Keep it going . I'm loving it . Makes me horny after each part you add

Edinburgh

What a good whore you are MY whore

I stayed where i was as he started to stroke my ass SLAP suddenly he spanked me hard....more strokes light, and tender SLAP another one harder this time still i dont make a sound, he brushes his fingers on my lips very softly and back up to my bum gently stroking me, im so wet i cant wait for the next strike...where will it be...Will it be harder....can i take it SLAP again on the other side i wasnt expecting it and it felt so good a small moan came out my mouth a moan that told him just how much i loved it he stokes where he hit then trails down and softly touches my wet pussy oh you enjoy this whore he asks, yes sir i reply my voice shaking as im so turned on slap again oh god even harder it feels so good he leanes down and kisses where he has left his marks takes out his phone and takes a few photos, ive still not moved he pushes his fingers deep inside me comments just how wet i am as he thrusts them into me ive never felt like this he goes harder and harder i cum hard and he keeps going until all of a sudden my body goes rigid and i cant hear or see i can only feel what he is doing to me i cant even make a sound as i start to gush

Good whore i didnt know you were a squirter i turn to him and say neither did i its only happened once about 10 years ago! I stand and we kiss again hard then it turns soft kissing down my jaw and back upto my ear softly and sensuous stealing my breathe in a different way than before, he says he will check to see if the coast is clear, fuck its not there is a van parked beside us...shit what if they heard! Oh fuck it and i step out brazen and bold and walk to my car, i cant drive for a min my legs are jelly! And im soaking wet! Driving home i cant wipe the smile off my face even bettet when i see the pictures he sent me of his hand print on my ass so clear you can almost see his fingerprints! (Pictures are on my profile )

Guildford

Guildford

If you were my slut I would bind your tits and leave a hand print on each one

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

awesome story, thank you for sharing

cheshire/Preston

[Removed by poster at 22/10/18 12:09:24]

Can’t wait for more

Lincoln

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

What a way to meet a Master I like it xx

Guildford

Mmmm I want

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Fuck, I had to wank in work reading this

Fantastic story, all the better from the female perspective

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Mmmmmmmmm Im in bed stroking my clit and fucking my cunt with a vibration as I read this.

Dont stop babe xxx

Edinburgh

"Mmmmmmmmm Im in bed stroking my clit and fucking my cunt with a vibration as I read this.

Dont stop babe xxx"

Glad you enjoyed i do have much more to add

Guildford

"Mmmmmmmmm Im in bed stroking my clit and fucking my cunt with a vibration as I read this.

Dont stop babe xxx

Glad you enjoyed i do have much more to add "

please do

» Add a new message to this topic