FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Night Away

Night Away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ono OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

For my birthday, my husband had booked an overnight stay with dinner at our favourite getaway hotel. We were staying in a deluxe room with a relaxing spa bath and mood lighting along with tranquil views out across farmland with sheep able to graze right up to the shared decking area. The hotel is relatively small and offers an intimate setting with a real log fire in the bar and fantastic food.

When we arrived, we were given keys to our room and made our way across the courtyard to the converted forge. We had specifically asked for an end room, which were a little bigger and gave a little more privacy.

Once inside, I put my bag on the bed and was about to open the patio doors and venture out to the decking, but my husband took hold of my arm and spun me round placing his lips against mine and kissed me passionately before gently bending me over the bed. I felt him reach round and undo my jeans and peel them down to my ankles along with my knickers. I managed to slip out of them and kneel on the bed whilst he dropped his trousers and I felt his hard cock press against my now very moist pussy. He slowly pushed his cock inside and pulling against my hips ensured that it was as deep as it could get and held it there for a few seconds before withdrawing. He did this three or four times before I felt his fingers grip my hips as his strokes got faster and harder. I felt the rush of an orgasm start to build and he must have sensed this as he held his cock deep inside which set me off. The sensation in my pussy must have had the desired effect on him too as he announced he was going to cum. We both crumpled on the bed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Glasgow

After a few minutes we got cleaned up and dressed for dinner. The meal was enjoyable as usual and afterwards we went to the bar for a couple of drinks. The bar wasn’t busy, but there was a group of five people sitting near the fire. There was an alcove with some soft seating at either side and we were able to squeeze past and sit down in one of them. From here I was able to people watch, and my husband and I tend to play a game where we try and guess occupations, lifestyle etc and inevitably ends up with us guessing what each have experienced sexually which usually ends up a laugh.

The group of five appeared to be a family get together but what caught my eye was a couple in their early fifties in the other alcove. The alcoves were fairly hidden from the main bar area and could only be seen from the other alcove or the seating next to the fire. The family group were sat around a table and had moved the seating away from the heat of the fire which meant they would have to lean back and to the side to see past the arm of the sofa the couple were sat on. I was positioned in such a way that I could see the couple by looking past my husband who had his back to them and the member of the group who was sitting nearest the fire. I was clearly hidden from their view as they were sat side on to us and would have had to lean forward and look to the left, which would be really obvious.

What intrigued me was the way in which the female kept nervously glancing over the male’s shoulder at the group but not our way. I shuffled across slightly to get a better view and I could see that she was wearing a short black dress and I could see why she was a little nervous. The man had his hand on the inside of her thigh and was running his hand up her dress revealing her stocking tops. I wondered how far he was ‘reaching’ and sort of guessed he was nearing her pussy as after yet another quick glance, she slid down the sofa a little and spread her legs giving him better access. Her dress was rising further and further up every time he slid his hand towards her pussy but a minute later his hand stopped and remained up her dress. I guessed he was now teasing her pussy as she kept stealing glances behind her to make sure no one could see. Little did she know I was watching every move.

Please don’t stop xx

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Glasgow

I told my husband not to turn around as it would be obvious but told him what was happening and relayed every move. However, the ‘show’ didn’t last too long as the group in front of us started to get up to leave and the couple quickly sorted themselves out and adjusted their position on the sofa. Once the group had left, the woman looked our way and looked a little shocked, she was probably trying to gauge if I could have seen what they had been up to. For the next few minutes I could see her looking our way out the corner of my eye, but I avoided looking over and continued talking with my husband.

The woman was quite attractive, of average build and height with dark hair. The dress suited her figure well and looked very sexy. The man was of similar age, smartly dressed in trousers and a shirt and around 6ft tall with greying hair.

I suddenly felt particularly horny and contemplated moving the seat and inviting my husband to stick a finger or two in my pussy but suggested he take me back to the room and fuck me instead.

I picked up my drink and almost ran across the courtyard desperate to get his cock inside me. We quietly entered the hallway and as I waited for him to open the door, I thought I would be very naughty and unzipped my dress and let it slide to the floor. The door to the next room was right next to ours and when he turned around and saw me standing in the hallway in just my bra, holdups and a pair of shoes he gestured towards the door. I just shrugged, smiled and reached forward to unzip his trousers releasing his hard cock before squatting down and taking his length into my mouth. I ran my lips up and down his shaft a few times before pushing him into the room and onto the bed. I then straddled him, reached for his cock and slid it up inside my pussy. We fucked in this position for a minute or two before he pushed me off and onto my back. It was then we realised the door wasn't shut properly and two people were stood in the hallway watching us.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Liking this more please

Excellent! Really enjoying this, not as much as the couple watching you though!

Mmm this story is hot I’m hard reading it

Glasgow

They quickly turned away, opened their room door and rushed inside before we even had a chance to apologise. My husband got up and closed the door and we sat on the bed for a minute before looking at each other before bursting out laughing.

I didn’t think I could be even hornier, but I was wrong. The thought of the couple watching us fuck was a huge turn on. As my husband stood up to take the rest of his clothes off, I lay back on the bed and started to rub my clit before telling him to hurry up or I would bring myself off. He just stood there playing with his cock though as he does like to watch me masturbate and I would normally bring myself to a climax resulting in him shooting his load over my tits, but on this occasion, I told him to stop and get in.

He didn’t need invited twice and slid his cock into my very wet pussy and we fucked hard and fast until we both came.

We lay naked on the bed for a bit noticing how bright the moon was and how it lit up the field where the sheep were grazing.

The quietness was broken by loud noises from the room next door and I got up to move closer to the wall. As I approached it became clear that the couple next door were involved in some love making, with the female making some weird and wonderful noises in amongst telling the man to fuck her harder. I wondered if they were horny because of us and started to feel a little excited by the thought just as there was a satisfied grunt and then quiet. I tried to listen closer but there was virtually no sound until I heard a male voice announce he was going for a shower and the closing of a door.

I returned to the bed and we snuggled for a bit before I heard a noise outside and got up to investigate. I wrapped myself in a satin robe and edged towards the patio doors. I peered round the curtain and could see someone sitting on the chair outside the next bedroom.

Glasgow

I recognised the guy as part of the couple who I had watched earlier in the bar. I then heard a female voice and realised that they were both enjoying a drink on the decking. I snuck back to the bed and told my husband who was staying next door.

We had placed some drink just outside the patio door to keep it cool and my husband suggested that he use it as an excuse to go outside and see if they say anything. I said “no way” as I was embarrassed but before I could do anything he was making his way to the door. He had put his trousers and shirt back on so wasn’t naked as he slid the door open. Immediately I heard the man say “hello” as my husband stepped out and he replied with the same before the female let on too. I heard the male make a comment about how mild a night it was, to which my husband agreed and stated it was perfect for an evening drink. I then heard the male invite my husband to pull up a couple of chairs and join them. My husband responded that it would be rude not to and my heart skipped a beat at the thought of facing them. I thought to myself that I couldn’t face going out to join them but when my husband came back inside to get glasses he managed to talk me into it and I quickly got dressed again and ventured outside feeling very apprehensive.

We introduced ourselves as Linda & Graham and found out that their names were Rick and Hayley and they were enjoying a two-night stay. We chatted away for a while with the conversation not being at all awkward considering that they had watched us fuck. They commented on the hotel and were surprised to find out that we had a spa bath with mood lighting as it turns out the centre rooms just have normal but tastefully decorated bathrooms. Rick suggested to Hayley that they get one of the end rooms next time. Hayley, then out of the blue asked me if she could see the difference in the bathrooms if I didn’t mind. I was slightly taken aback but told her to ignore the mess as I stood up and Hayley followed me in.

Glasgow

In the bathroom, Hayley stated that it was beautiful and would book an end room next time. Before we returned to the decking, Hayley asked if she could ask me something. I was a little shocked and knew she was going to mention our little display earlier but said yes nervously. However, she actually apologised to us about earlier as she said she couldn’t help but watch. It must have been obvious that I was embarrassed as she told me not to worry about it and if it was any consolation she found it a turn on, but that wasn’t what she wanted to speak to me about. She asked if I had noticed them earlier in the bar. I replied that I had and almost as soon as saying so, she said she had thought so and apologised again. I said not to be sorry as it had also turned me on and probably led us to the situation earlier. We both laughed and said we were now even and returned to the decking.

As we sat outside I noticed that they were still in the same clothes they had on in the bar and I told Hayley that I liked her dress and that it suited her figure. She thanked me and returned the compliment but added that she didn’t think she had the bust to wear it well. I disagreed before Hayley confessed she was wearing a push up bra and that she was only a B cup. The drink must have taken effect as I found myself blurting out that I was a D cup and thought mine were too big. Rick and Hayley both jumped in with a “no” and commented on how nice my boobs looked especially in the dress I was wearing.

The tension immediately changed a little after that but not in an uncomfortable way but I felt a little excited and turned on. I looked over at Rick and I thought about whether I would fuck him or not. He was good enough looking and looked like he took care of himself and I found myself getting a bit horny at the thought. I looked at Graham and he gave me a smile that suggested he too sensed something was in the air.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Very good

Great story

Wow I’m so horny reading this very hot

Glasgow

The conversation continued but more about the hotel than about boob size and Rick brought up the jacuzzi bath again and asked if it was powerful and any good. Graham said that it was very good to which Rick asked if he too could have a look. Before we knew it, we were all inside our bathroom as Graham started to fill the bath with water.

I set the mood lights on and as the bath covered the jets, Graham turned them on and they started to rumble away. There was a silence before Rick suggested to Hayley that she try it out. Hayley looked at me and I just laughed and said help yourself not really expecting her to accept the offer but to our surprise Hayley slipped out of her dress and removed her underwear and stepped into the bath. She looked good for a woman in her 50’s with a neatly trimmed pussy and her breasts did look a little smaller than the impression the dress gave. She slipped under the water and exclaimed it was lovely.

She then turned around and asked if anyone was joining her. Graham invited Rick to join her and he was undressed in seconds and stepping into the bubbles. He had a semi already and his cock looked thicker than Grahams but perhaps not as long. Graham suggested we get a refill of drinks for everyone and we both went to get them from the decking. Whilst outside, we whispered about what was happening and we both agreed to go with the flow and see what happens.

I am loving this x

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Great story can't wait for more...

Looking forward to reading more

Mmmm this is getting good hot and horny ready for next part

Lincoln

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story !

Can’t wait for the next instalment.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Looking forward to the next episode!

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmmmmmm

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Can't wait for the next session

Lucky sods!

S

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic story

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

:

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Keep going or let us join you lol

Great stoty. Loiking forward to reading more.

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Loving this, good build up, well written and sexy as hell!

This is amazing

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Don’t finish there!

We need more of this fantastic story.

"Don’t finish there!

We need more of this fantastic story."

Aye!

S

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Keep it going please

By *illclimberMan  over a year ago

Bredon

loving this!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great story so far, please carry on

Great read

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *lokeinstokeMan  over a year ago

staffs

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story keep going need to hear more

Glasgow

We returned to the bathroom and as soon as we got in, Rick apologised if they were a bit brazen, but we said it was all good before Graham asked if they would like some company in the bath. Hayley and Rick shuffled up to one end and said it sounded a good idea.

We both stripped off and stepped in. I was aware that Hayley and Rick both watched me as I sat down but for some weird reason I didn’t feel too self-conscious as they were already naked, and I had done the same to them. We sat and chatted for a few minutes as I tried to keep as much of my body under the bubbles but was failing miserably before Rick moved to make himself more comfortable as he was leaning against the taps. As he moved it was clear his cock had come to life as it was now erect. Hayley teased him about his state and suggested he control himself in company. We laughed as he started to slide back under the bubbles, but I noticed Hayley had taken hold of his cock before it disappeared under the water. The bubbles prevented me from seeing what else was happening before Hayley turned towards Rick, leaned in towards him and they started to kiss. Graham and I just watched as their embrace got more and more passionate and it was clear that Hayley was playing with Rick’s cock as her arm was moving in a rhythmic way. I was now really really horny and reached out for Graham’s cock and started to stroke it whilst not taking my eyes of Hayley and Rick.

Graham moved and perched himself on the edge of the tub and brought his arm around my shoulder before gently coaxing my head down towards his brick hard cock. I took as much of it in my mouth as I could before coming back up his shaft and smothered the head of his cock with my mouth and gently ran my tongue around the head of his cock as I looked up at him. He was watching Hayley and Rick but looked down when I moved. I gave a seductive look by opening my eyes as wide as possible and letting them smile up at him which I know drives him wild. He quickly pulled out of mouth and I turned and saw that Hayley’s head was now bobbing up and down on Rick’s cock.

Purbeck

mmmmmmmm

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Keeps getting better!

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Such a great build up more please

Glasgow

After a few seconds, Rick moved slightly making Hayley sit upright and he asked if we were okay. Graham and I responded with a “yes” to which Rick replied “good” and looked at Hayley. He then turned back towards us and said that he and Hayley were up for spicing things up a bit if we were interested. Graham looked at me and I said, “why not”.

There was a bit of shuffling around the tub and I found Rick sliding in beside me and Graham was now sitting beside Hayley. We had all taken the opportunity to have a drink and there was silence apart from the rumble of the tub and I thought to myself who was going to make the first move.

Rick turned to put his glass down and as he turned back round, I felt him place his hand on my thigh. I shuffled a little and felt it slide to my inner thigh. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest and I turned my head towards Rick and we fell into a kiss. We snogged for a few seconds before I felt his tongue in my mouth which I love and started to kiss him hungrily.

His hand was now running up and down the inside of my thigh and I made a move to grab his cock. I fumbled for a second before wrapping my palm and fingers around his hard thick penis and it certainly had more girth than Graham’s. I started to gently wank him and felt his hand rise up my thigh and onto my trimmed pussy and I opened my legs wider allowing him easy access. His finger teased my hole before he ran it up to my clit with some pressure which made me shudder and I felt my breathing quicken as he ran his finger up one side of my clit and down the other over and over again and I struggled to wank his cock with any sort of rhythm while his fingers worked some magic.

I slid down a little and lay my head back against the bath and looked towards Graham and Hayley. They too were kissing, and I could see Graham was teasing Hayley’s nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her nipples stood out a lot further than mine did, and I imagined Graham was having fun with them. I couldn’t tell what was happening under the bubbles but imagined that Hayley had hold of his cock as her arm was moving around a bit.

Glasgow

Rick moved and motioned for me to slide up and sit on the bath edge, Rick then positioned himself in between my legs and started running his tongue up and down my pussy. I gently pulled his head into my pussy now and then to add a bit of pressure and found myself being very close to cumming on his mouth. I looked over at Graham and he was now doing the same to Hayley who was lent as far back as she could with her legs wide open and her eyes shut.

After a few minutes I swapped places with Rick and took his thick hard cock in my mouth and started to run my mouth up and down his shaft. After a minute or so, he pulled back saying he didn’t want to cum yet and stood up. Graham suggested we dry off and make our way through to the bed, he then stood up grabbed a towel and we all followed him out of the bath.

We made our way through to the bedroom and Graham said that we didn’t have any condoms to which Rick replied with “back in a second”. He wrapped himself up in a towel and disappeared out the patio doors before reappearing after 30 seconds proudly holding a box of condoms. He and Graham took one out each and Rick made his way to the side of the bed I was sitting at.

I turned round and onto all fours as Rick put the condom on his cock and stood behind me. I watched as Hayley lay on her back and Graham put a condom on his cock just as I felt Rick climb on the bed between my legs. He placed one hand on my bum and with the other teased his cock against my soaking pussy. I reached under and gently pulled it towards my pussy and leaned back into it, feeling it push my lips apart and slide up inside me stretching me as it went. He then placed his other hand on my hip and held on tightly as he started to fuck me. I felt his cock slide in and out of me quite slowly but all of a sudden, he was banging me hard and fast and I felt my pussy tighten around his hard cock as I had a really intense orgasm, he held his cock as deep inside me and let out a grunt as he came too.

I fell forward onto the bed as Rick stood up and removed the condom from his semi hard cock. I watched as Graham pulled out of Hayley and she turned onto all fours. Graham positioned himself and entered her from behind. He was fucking her hard and she was moaning with every thrust.

I knelt up and moved over beside him and kissed him, sticking my tongue in his mouth as he continued to shag Hayley. He reached down and slid a finger into my soaking wet pussy before grasping Hayley's hip with his other hand and pulling her into him as he shot his load into the condom.

This is good loving it

By *ct2020Man  over a year ago

Morley

Tremendous read x

Guildford

"Tremendous read x "

Lincoln

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Wow , that has been one of the best reads for a very long time

Excellent can't wait for more

Glasgow

Rick suggested a nightcap on the decking after freshening up which we agreed to. As they returned next door, we both lay on the bed looking out at the night sky and I thought I need another fuck.

As Graham had just dumped a load, I knew a sure fire way to get him hard again. I told him to sit on the edge of the bed and I knelt down between his legs and took his flaccid cock in my mouth. I started to gently run my tongue up and down his shaft whilst looking directly into his eyes. As said, he loves it when I look at him in a seductive way and I could already feel his cock starting to stiffen but I had another secret weapon that would ensure he was hard enough to satisfy my need for a fuck.

I knelt up so I could snuggle into his neck and took hold of his semi hard cock and slowly started to stroke it. I kissed his neck and ear softly before I whispered next to his ear that my best friend wanted to fuck him and that I was going to arrange for it to happen one night when he would come home from the pub and he would find us naked on the bed playing with each other and he would get to join in. I then whispered that he was to shut his eyes and pretend that my friend was about to go down on him.

I then worked my way down his chest until I reached his cock and low and behold it was hard again. I gave it a little tease with my tongue before engulfing it in my mouth before I pushed him back onto the bed and got on top of him. I gently eased my pussy down onto his hard cock and bent forward so my tits were pressed on his chest and again I whispered in his ear that he was to imagine that my friend was now fucking him. A second or two later he was pushing up into me and I was grinding down on him and again I could feel an orgasm rising. I whispered that I was going to cum and he was to fuck me as hard as he could. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly as he pumped away, and it was only seconds before I felt the orgasm ripple through me. I collapsed on top of him and he just held me for a bit before I rolled off.

The next thing we heard was a voice from the decking saying that if we were finished there is a drink out here for you. We just burst out laughing before covering up and heading outside.

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Excellent

Lincoln

By *ingfisher1964Man  over a year ago

cork

Great story...????

Great thankyou. Fantasy or fact?

Guildford

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it hope there is more to come

Purbeck

mmmmmmmmm

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wow

dublin

weston super mare

Brilliant

By *ike_TrishaCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 05/10/18 00:35:38]

By *ike_TrishaCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Boss

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wonderful

Loving this it's brilliant

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story

Wrexham

Great story, just wish you and Hayley had some fun together x

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic story made me so horny keep going

Good story

Manchester/ Lancaster

This is a great story, can't wait for your friends tales

Fantastic horny story hope there is another round to go before they leave hotel

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Great one!

Great story

weston super mare

Gr8.story

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

huntingdon

Please let there be more to come

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Awesome story

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Guildford

bradford

Glasgow

We sat outside chatting in the night air and I wasn’t sure if there would be any more action but was secretly hoping there was. It was starting to get a bit chilly and thought that if I suggest going inside, they may take that as a goodnight but then again, they may join us. I looked at Graham and shrugged my shoulders and he took the hint and said it was getting a bit cold and did they want to carry on the conversation inside. Rick and Hayley were up for it and we moved into our room.

I sat on the bed near the pillow with Graham perched on the edge and found myself next to Hayley with Rick on her other side. We continued chatting and the conversation inevitably turned to sex. Rick said that he and Hayley were not hardened swingers but had swapped partners with two other couples before tonight. He went on to say that one of the couples they planned to meet and although it was a horny night, it didn’t quite live up to their expectations. They were unsure at that point whether they would do it again but one night they were down the local pub when their neighbours came in.

They had known them for a couple of years but had never socialised with them but that night they joined them for drinks and ended back at theirs.

The four off them were fairly d*unk when the guy let slip that they were swingers. Hayley and Rick confessed at that point that they had swapped partners once before and before they knew it they ended upstairs in the bedroom shagging each others wives and it became a regular thing after that.

I was a bit apprehensive about admitting what we had been up to over the last couple of years but told them anyway that we had met two other couples as well, and one of them more than once. I also said that we had had two mmf threesomes. Hayley was particularly interested in the threesomes and asked me lots of questions, she stated that it was one of her fantasies.

Lincoln

bradford

weston super mare

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Looking forward to more xx

Glasgow

She then asked if I had touched another woman or if they had touched me. I said that I had on both occasions when we met the couples. Hayley said that she hadn’t but was very curious and went on to ask me about what happened. I told her that it wasn’t a full girl on girl but more a bit of teasing for the guys but that over and above kissing, I did finger another woman and another woman has fingered and licked my pussy. Hayley appeared to now be very interested and I thought to myself that I was perhaps digging a bit of a hole for myself. Although I was up for most things and had tinkered around the edges, I much preferred cock. I tried to turn the subject away from girl on girl but Hayley kept asking more questions and I could tell she was getting worked up and she kept edging closer. I knew she wanted to move in and kiss me but didn’t know how I would react so instead I put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her even closer and placed my lips on hers.

Rick and Graham immediately stopped their chatting and focussed on us. I think the drink had now well and truly kicked in because the kissing was more frantic, and tongues were darting in and out of each others mouth. I slid down the bed a little and Hayley took over and rolled me on my back whilst continuing to snog me. The two guys were now watching intently, and I could see Rick was running his hand up Hayley’s leg. Hayley then brought her hand up and placed it on my shoulder and it slowly slid down until her hand ran over my breast. She then started to gently squeeze and massage it over my dressing gown before she slid her hand inside and cupped my tit then using her finger and thumb began to squeeze my nipple. I do like that and I made some involuntary noises which Hayley seemed to enjoy as her breathing got heavier.

I moved my hand across and placed it upon her chest, she had a jumper on but as I started to feel for her tit she sat up for a second and took the jumper off before returning to massage my tits. Her tits were smaller than mine and I could hold most of one of them in my hand. I gently squeezed and kneaded one before swapping and done the same to the other one. She then stopped kissing my lips and started to work her way down my body taking her time and when she reached my tit, she very gently nibbled my nipple. I shut my eyes and I must admit that I was now very horny and wondered what the guys were up to. I sneaked a glance over her head and the two of them were still sitting watching almost mesmerised.

huntingdon

Mmmm love watching some girl on girl fun

cheshire/Preston

warming up again please keep going

Amazing

This is gòd love it

Lincoln

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Guildford

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story

Glasgow

Hayley seemed to work on my tits for ages swapping between one then the other but in reality it was only a couple of minutes before I felt her hand on my stomach. My dressing gown had now parted but I was still wearing a pair of knickers that I had put on earlier. Her hand slowly moved downward and stopped at my knicker line. She toyed around, tracing the seam along the length of my abdomen until she moved her hand a bit further down and over the top of my knickers and onto my pussy. I could feel her fingers pressing through the material as she found my clit and I really started to moan loudly.

I could feel my pussy was wet and imagined that my knickers would now be sopping wet and that Hayley would be able to feel the moistness. She started running her fingers up and down my clit before moving her hand back up and then slipped it under my knicker line and back towards my pussy. I felt my pussy tingling and as soon as she touched my clit, I could feel myself tensing up and as she ran her fingers further down and into my hole, the wetness meant one of her fingers slipped right inside and as it did, she moved her thumb onto my clit which sent an orgasm rippling through my body.

After I had composed myself, I pushed Hayley over and unbuttoned the trousers she had put on before they went out onto the decking for drinks. I wriggled them down a little, but Hayley lifted her bum up and I was able to remove them completely. She wasn’t wearing any underwear and I ran my hand up her thigh and straight to her trimmed pussy. It was soaking wet and my finger slid off her clitoris a few times as I tried to rub it.

I bent over and started to lick her nipples taking each in turn and they were sticking out a lot more than mine ever did. I placed my lips around them and could get a grip of them with my lips they were so big and flicked them with my tongue. At the same time, I slid my hand onto her hole and pushed a finger inside. She let out a moan which got louder as I worked my finger in and out.

I continued to tease her nipples and decided I would go for two fingers and see what she did. I ran both around the edge of her hole for a few seconds before letting them slip inside. Hayley’s pussy gripped them as her body stiffened and she almost shouted “fucking hell” before grabbing my hand to keep my fingers in her pussy.

By *haron7540Woman  over a year ago

Hayle, Cornwall

Lincoln

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

Guildford

G8

cheshire/Preston

More please loving this

Nice

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

great story

Glasgow

I had only just noticed that Rick and Graham were undressed and that their cocks were standing to attention. I lay back down and pulled Graham towards me taking his cock in my hand and guiding it into my mouth. I felt some movement on the bed and then a hand on my tit as Rick decided to crawl over towards me. I turned my head to met by his thick cock which I duly took into my mouth right up to his balls. I held it there for a few seconds and I felt his cock twitch at the back of my mouth before letting it back out.

I felt a hand run up my thigh and onto my pussy and thought it was either Graham or Rick but it felt softer and when I looked down, Hayley was kneeling beside Rick and was now playing with my pussy. I opened my legs a little wider and I then felt two hands there, one had a finger teasing my hole whilst the other was rubbing my clit. I turned my head again to take Graham’s cock in my mouth and saw that it was both Hayley and Rick who were now at my pussy.

Rick moved away from my side and down to the end of the bed and opened my legs a little wider. He then lay down between them and I felt him kiss my thighs until he reached my pussy. His tongue ran up the length of my hole and onto my clit and then back down. I then saw Hayley bend over and I felt her breath on my abdomen as she kissed her way down onto my clit. Rick was now teasing my hole with his tongue whilst Hayley very gently nibbled on my clit. It felt bloody amazing especially when Graham started squeezing my tits as well.

Rick then swapped places with Hayley and she took over licking my pussy, she placed her hands under my bum lifting it slightly enabling her to push her tongue further into my pussy. I then watched as Rick got behind her and lifted her onto her knees before sticking his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her hard. I felt every thrust on my fanny via Hayley’s mouth but she struggled to maintain contact after a bit and she was now panting very hard. The sound she was making was so horny that when she made contact again with my pussy, I felt myself cum. The feeling was intense, and I let out a loud satisfying moan and a few seconds later both Hayley and Rick were cumming too with Hayley very loudly telling Rick to “fuck her harder”.

Graham then took matters in his own hands literally and started to toss himself off, Hayley recovering from her orgasm, noticed this and she slid up my body and opened her mouth for him to aim at just as the cum exploded from his cock covering Hayley’s face and my tits.

We got cleaned up, and still naked, sat on the bed. Rick had poured more drinks and we sat for a while just chatting as if nothing had happened, it was a bit surreal. Before long, Rick and Hayley said they would leave us alone and thanked us for a memorable night, we exchanged numbers before they left the room with the promise of meeting again soon.

Wow amazing loved every minute

Hope you do/ did meet again. I’m sure everyone would love to hear about it

Guildford

"Hope you do/ did meet again. I’m sure everyone would love to hear about it "
here here

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

Brilliant story. So hot !!

huntingdon

"Hope you do/ did meet again. I’m sure everyone would love to hear about it "

Hope you do and we get to read about it please

Lincoln

Wrexham

Brilliant story, glad you and Hayley got together.

dublin

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - love to hear about the follow up plus your initial meetings!

Well written and very arousing!

Thanks for sharing

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Such a sexy horny story! Thankyou for sharing it!

The impromptu meets are always the best! X

Purbeck

cheshire/Preston

A great story thanks for sharing with us

weston super mare

Wow fantastic story thanks for that x

Fantastic and so horny

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Great story

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, hope you are writing more soon

Glasgow

The second meet.

Since bumping into Hayley and Rick at the hotel, we had often talked about that night in bed which led to some very horny sex sessions. We had parted on the promise that we would be in touch with a view to meeting up again at some point and a month had passed when I received a text from Hayley asking how we were doing and if I was free for a call.

The phone rang right away after I responded with a “yes” and following a few pleasantries, Hayley asked if were free on Saturday night for drinks. I said I would have to check with Graham as he was out at the moment but couldn’t see it being a problem. She then went on to say that we would be welcome to stay over so we could all have a drink but that there was one other thing.

I had already presumed that we would be meeting up for some ‘fun’ so thought that she wanted to make sure that we were happy to do so again. She asked if we were okay with what happened in the hotel and when I said “yes, are you?”, she seemed a little guarded with her response with “of course” and then said that she had a little confession and a request. I was now a little worried and said “go on” before she said they were out for drink with Jane and Jim, their next door neighbours at the weekend and as usual they had gone back to their house. After a few more drinks, they had made their way upstairs for some fun.

Hayley then admitted that whilst they were indulging in some pleasure, she had let slip that Rick and she had met another couple whilst they were away for the weekend and she had experienced her first taste of another woman. Jane had asked her if she enjoyed it to which she replied that it was fantastic and it had turned Rick on a lot. Hayley then ‘experimented’ some more with Jane that night and a good night was had by all including a messy end.

They sat chatting on the bed and our meeting was soon the topic of conversation. Jane then suggested that it would really horny if they, Hayley, Rick and us were to meet up for some fun and asked Hayley if she thought we would be up for it. Hayley said she wasn’t sure but would find out.

Lincoln

Mmm more plz

Guildford

"Mmm more plz "
this is good

Glasgow

She apologised for telling their neighbours about us but wondered if we would be interested in coming for a visit but that she would understand if we didn’t want to. I was a little unsure now, but said I would speak to Graham and get back to her. When I hung up the phone, I don’t know if I was confident enough for a meeting two other couples, but the thought was certainly making me feel very horny. Graham wouldn’t be home for another hour or so and decided I would go for a shower as we were going out for something to eat later on.

As I stood in the shower, my mind was racing and I was very nervous about accepting Hayley’s invitation but the thought certainly got me horny. My tits were suddenly very sensitive and as I brought my arms up to my neck, they brushed against them and my nipples were already hard. I then moved my hand in between my legs and started to rub my clit at the thought of being fucked by three guys in one night. I started to imagine them taking turns on me and two of my fingers found their way into my pussy and as they did, the orgasm was almost immediate and I buckled at the knees. I had to lean against the shower wall for a few seconds before I was able stand again and finish off getting washed.

When Graham came home, I told him that Hayley had called, and we were invited up to their house. He seemed very interested but when I said there was a snag, he looked a little bemused. I told him about the plan and I could tell he wasn’t sure either and said we would talk about it over dinner.

We went out to our favourite restaurant and had a nice meal but all I could think about was our invite to what could be described as a small orgy. When we went to the bar for a drink afterwards, we chatted it through and we both agreed that it was a turn on and sounded like it could be a good night, but we were both very nervous about what we might be letting ourselves in for. We left the bar still not entirely sure we could go through with it and headed home.

Nothing more was said until we were in bed, when Graham suggested that we get in touch with Hayley and say we would be up for it but are not 100% until we meet the other couple and see how things go. I sent a text to Hayley to tell her and got a response back right away saying “great” and they would be in touch tomorrow and not to worry about Jane and Jim. They are easy going and if everyone’s not happy then we will just enjoy some drinks.

cheshire/Preston

Ohhh sounds like a good night coming

Glasgow

I felt a little bit less nervous because of Hayley’s response and as Graham and I snuggled up I felt really horny again. Graham was lying side on to me with his legs underneath mine, and I could feel his cock against my thigh. I could tell it was already hard, so I shuffled up a little, reached down and took hold of his cock and guided it into my now very wet pussy. It slipped inside easily, and Graham started to shag me slowly in that position. As he did so, his fingers were playing with my clit and my pussy must have been very wet as his cock slipped out on more than one occasion and he kept having to guide it back in.

The angle he was entering me at was hitting some pleasurable places and I could feel that an orgasm wasn’t too far away. I looked at Graham and asked if he was okay with meeting Hayley and co and he said, “yes are you?”, to which I said “yes” too. I told him it was really turning me on and he slid out from under me and spread my legs before climbing in between them and driving his brick hard cock into my sopping pussy. I felt it deep inside, and told him to keep it there for a second as my pussy tightened around his cock and a wave ran through my entire body. He had cum just after me and as I lay there, I could feel his hot cum ooze from my pussy.

We lay for a few minutes, before I turned around and with my head on his chest, I asked him what he thought would be the most horny part of the meeting. He replied that the expectation was already exciting, but he also said the image he had was of Hayley, Jane and myself lying naked on the bed like three sluts, knees bent and legs apart as him, Rick and Jim took turns on us. I know that this would turn him on but also suspected he was looking forward to shagging two other women as well but was too guarded to tell me exactly.

He then asked me the same question and although I do find it a turn on to watch Graham fucking another woman, I was quite honest when I told him that I had always fantasised about three guys wanking over me and cumming on my tits and face. I also liked the thought of being a slut and having the three guys fuck me one after the other. I reached down and Grahams cock was stirring back to life and I slid down and took it in my mouth until it was fully hard again and this time I climbed on top of him started to fuck him. After a few minutes, I leaned forward and kissed him as my tits were squeezed against his chest. I then whispered in his ear that it would be really horny if Rick or Jim was behind me now and was pushing his cock into my arse. He gripped my bum and rammed his cock hard into me until I let out a satisfying moan as I came again and Graham held me tight as he too shot another load into my pussy. We lay like that for a few moments before cleaning up and falling asleep.

Can’t wait to read more

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Can’t wait for the next episode

huntingdon

Can't wait to read more. So pleased you have written more

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Glasgow

All week, we fucked like rabbits imaging this or that scenario and as Saturday drew nearer the hornier we got but which also brought an increased feeling of anxiety.

When Saturday came, we slept till around 9 and had a quick shag before some breakfast. We spent the rest of the morning pottering around and I jumped in a quick shower before heading out. We were both quite quiet but my mind was racing and as we had spoken all week about tonight and explored every possible situation, there wasn’t much left to talk about.

We left the house at the back of lunchtime and had a wander around the shops before stopping off at the supermarket for supplies. In the supermarket, we needed a few bottles of wine but we also wanted to pick up a packet of condoms.

In the medicine aisle, Graham picked up a bottle of tingle and I thought to myself that I wouldn’t need any lubrication but did enjoy the sensation it gave so told him to throw it in the basket.

As we neared the checkout I spied that a cashier was empty and made for her, but Graham grabbed my arm and headed for the self service instead. I laughed and asked him what was wrong, to which he replied I could go to the checkout if I wanted and he would wait outside. I laughed again and headed for the self service.

After lunch, we headed back home, and had a couple of hours to kill before leaving so ended up watching a film cuddled up on the couch, both saying nothing about later, but I was constantly thinking about it and imagined Graham was too. I wondered what he was hoping would happen, I imagined it would be the chance to fuck three women in one night or have three women give him attention at the same time. As we hadn’t met Jane and Jim, I had no idea what they looked like and I started to worry in case I didn’t find Jim attractive or if they weren’t my kind of people but then started wondering if Jim had a big cock, thick or long or both. With so many things running through my mind I couldn’t tell you what the film was about as I hardly watched any it.

The time came to get ready and I had already chosen that I would wear my knee length black leather skirt with holdups and knee high boots, a black see through top that I felt sexy wearing with a nice bra. Graham went with jeans and a shirt and although there was a bit of fumbling and groping as I got dressed we both managed to hold back from fucking each other.

Wrexham

Keep it going, can't wait to find out what happens

Glasgow

The journey north was only about 30 minutes and as we got nearer I was getting more and more nervous. I also felt horny, but this was uncharted territory for us and I was beginning to have doubts. As we turned into Rick and Hayley’s road, Graham pulled over before we got near the house and made sure I was fine with what was or could happen. We are fairly open to suggestions, but we do have a few boundaries that we wouldn’t cross and we agreed that if either of us were uncomfortable at any point then we would just say and we would leave.

We crawled along the road looking for house numbers, and as we pulled into Rick and Hayley’s drive, we looked at the houses either side and wondered which Jane and Jim’s was. There were nothing telling but I wasn’t sure what I would be looking for anyway, perhaps some pampas grass in the garden or something. Graham laughed at my suggestion, as Hayley opened the door and smiled.

We were welcomed with a kiss as she showed us into the house and through to the living room. The house was very nicely decorated and there was some music playing as we entered the room. Rick was in the centre of the room and he gave me a peck on the cheek and shook Grahams hand before introducing us to Jane and Jim. They both got up and we introduced ourselves and another round of kissing and handshakes before Rick offered us a drink.

Jim was tall, like Graham and was alright looking and he too was casual in jeans and a shirt whilst Jane was a little younger than him and us, and fairly good looking but what caught my eyes were the size of her boobs, I later found our she wore a F cup bra. What also struck me was her confidence, she seemed assured of herself and did a lot of talking. She was wearing a very short skirt, hold ups, the tops of which could be seen whilst she was sitting, and a jumper that failed in its attempt to disguise the size of her boobs.

We sat around chatting for a long while talking about holidays, where we lived, work etc. The three guys disappeared to the kitchen to get more drinks and Jane took the opportunity to ask us if we wanted her to get things going. Hayley looked at me and asked if we were ok and when I replied yes, Jane said “great” and suggested that we put on a dancing tune and the three of us get up to dance and once the guys were back, she would get this party started. We all laughed, then stood up and huddled around Hayley as she scrolled through her phone for a suitable tune. Jane pointed to ‘like a virgin’ just as the guys walked in and the three of us started dancing whilst the guys sat back down.

Jane kept glancing at the guys as she danced and when the lyrics ‘touched for the very first time’ was sung her hands were running up and down her body and squeezing her tits. She was now dancing in a very seductive way and pulled Rick up to dance. As he got up, she turned around and spooned into him, grabbing his arms, she pulled them around her and guided his hands up and down her body and pressing them against her boobs. He needed no further invitation and duly started to squeeze them as she used her own hands to lift her skirt a little and flash a bit of flesh to Graham and Jim.

So sexy

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

Glasgow

Hayley and I were still up dancing but watching Jane intently until Hayley told Graham and Jim to come up and join us, they got up and started to dance with us. Jane turned and faced us all with Rick still behind her groping her tits, she pulled her top over her head and her already large tits looked even bigger in her bra. She then placed Ricks hands back on her tits and he was jiggling them to her amusement.

Jane then winked and turned to face him, and she planted her lips on his and they started to kiss quite passionately. Jim then reached over and undid her bra which sprung away from her body and Rick pulled it away her and threw it on the couch. Jane then turned around giving us all a look at her boobs and walked over to Jim, planting a kiss on him as she undid his jeans and slid them down. I watched as Jim’s cock strained against his boxer shorts. Jane then knelt in front of him and pulled his boxers down releasing his cock. I noticed that it was very hard but wasn’t as thick as Ricks or as long as Grahams but impressive all the same.

Jane then took his cock in her mouth and started to give him a blow job. She then reached over to Graham and pulled him towards her by the belt which she undid with one hand and unbuttoned his jeans. She then reached inside and took his cock out and started to wank him off whilst continuing to suck Jim.

Rick meanwhile had stripped off completely and moved towards Hayley and I and all I could see was his thick cock swinging as he walked. He approached Hayley first and started to unzip her dress at the back, she then peeled it forward and down and wriggled out of it. Rick then turned to face me and undid the buttons on my blouse before reaching inside with both hands and cupping my tits. I felt him squeeze them through my bra and as I looked at him, he moved in closer and we started to kiss. My eyes were closed for a few seconds while we kissed and when I re-opened them Graham had moved and was stood in front of Hayley and was undoing her bra whilst kissing her.

I looked over at Jane and Jim and she was lying back on the couch with her legs open wide. He was in between her legs and had pulled her knickers to one side and was using his tongue to probe her hole. She was moaning very loudly which didn’t surprise me.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Great story do continue

Manchester/ Lancaster

Brilliant story

huntingdon

Loving it

Lincoln

Guildford

"Loving it"
more more please

Glasgow

As I watched them, Rick reached round and undid my bra, before removing it and my blouse completely. He then wrapped his arms around me and we continued to kiss with my tits now pressed up against him. I snuck a glance at Hayley and Graham and saw that she was now naked apart from her holdups and was kneeling in front of Graham holding his large cock and smothering its head with her mouth. I thought to myself that if she looked up at him like I do, he would shoot his cum in her mouth, but she had her eyes shut as she worked on his cock.

I felt Rick reach round and unclip my skirt which fell to my ankles. He then reached down and slipped his hand inside my panties and found my hole with his finger. It felt its way around the edge until he slid it deep into my fanny. I let out a murmur into his mouth as we continued to kiss which made him finger me harder. I felt like I would cum if he continued for much longer, but he stopped and led me to the couch.

I sat down, and he pushed me back and removed my knickers before parting my thighs. He then pushed his mouth onto my pussy and started to kiss my hole before running his tongue up its length onto and around my clit before going back down and forcing it into my pussy. I had barely noticed Jane next to me until I felt her hand on my thigh. I looked over to her and for some reason and without really knowing why except maybe being caught in the moment, I leaned over, and we started to kiss. Our tongues meeting and teasing each other.

I felt Rick move away from my pussy but was replaced within a second or two with another mouth. I looked down and Jim was now in between my legs and was licking my pussy as I was kissing his wife. One thing about Jim was that he had an amazing mouth and tongue and the pleasure was intense as licked, probed and kissed my pussy and clit. Jane stopped kissing me and instead moved her mouth to my tit. She teased my nipple with her teeth and I got carried away a bit as I started moaning really loudly and held Jim’s head against my pussy and as his tongue darted in and out of pussy, the orgasm came really quickly and I shouted “fuck” as the sensations took hold.

Jane moved away from me and moved over towards Hayley and Graham. Jim was still gently licking at my pussy as Rick tapped him on the shoulder. He then suggested that everyone go upstairs as it would be a bit more comfortable. We all grabbed our drinks and clothes and covered up as much as possible and headed out the room.

By *irtycugarCouple  over a year ago

WORCESTER

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Absolutely amazing story

weston super mare

Wow wow wow absolutely loving this story keeps you horny as hell

By *exysurferMan  over a year ago

Bromley

amazing story.

By *ingfisher1964Man  over a year ago

cork

Love this story. Very well written. Can't wait for more...??

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK