FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office Party (true)

Office Party (true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

The company I used to work for, which was one part of a larger nationwide group, a couple of times a year used to have a party for all it's employees. (usually Christmas and summer). This particular story, which is true, is about one Christmas party. Our invites came in the post and that's when we found out this year was going to be a black tie/ ballgown event. I was already thinking about unzipping someone's dress and finding some sexy underwear underneath. (Little did I know I wasn't going to be disappointed). We all booked hotel rooms close to the party venue. I arrived there just after lunch. My room wasn't ready so went to the bar for a drink. I saw a couple of girls from the office and went to sit with them. They told me that pretty much everyone in the bar was here for our party,which usually ended up with some sexual shenanigans. I remember thinking wow this could be a good night as it seemed like there was more ladies than men.

Once in my room I quickly unpacked and jumped into the shower. I was just stood there letting the water flow over me when I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist then answered the door. A look of shock on my colleagues face, she apologised and said she'd call back later. I said come in it's fine how can I help. She just asked if I wanted to share a taxi later, good idea I replied. Just as i got up to show her out my towel slipped giving her an eyeful. She surprised me with her reaction as I knew she was married, saying she wouldn't mind some cock later too. Pushing my luck as usual I replied why wait until later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

Wrexham

She said, you know I'm married and can't really. What happens at the Christmas party stays at the Christmas party, and there's only us two that would know.

With that she was down on her knees in a flash grabbing hold of my now growing cock before licking and kissing all around my bellend until I was fully hard. Then taking all my cock down her throat, which felt amazing, and slowly pulling off it and back on it. Wanking me as she teased my cock with her tongue. I felt a surge from deep within, she sensed what was about to happen and had my cock back in her mouth swallowing every last drop of my cum.

My turn now she said quickly getting her clothes off and lying on the bed. I jumped on next to her kissing her passionately, tasting my cum on her lips. I started kissing and licking her fantastic tits, 36D I'd guess, her nipples were already hard and had some extra attention from my tongue. As I did so my hand found her pussy, it was soaking and I easily slid two fingers deep inside. Once inside I got to work on her clit with my thumb and before long she'd cum over my hand. I just had to have a taste so opened her legs wide and started licking her pussy and sucking her clit. We moved into a 69 position with her on top. I was licking her getting my tongue deep inside, then flicking her clit, as she sucked my cock back to life. I teased her arse with my finger pushing just the tip in, she came again quite quickly after that covering my face.

Like it more please

dublin

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *orsetlad2Man  over a year ago

Wareham

Great start, looking forward to more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start to Christmas party shenanigans! More

Wrexham

Whilst she was still kneeling on the bed I quickly put on a condom and manoeuvred her to the edge of the bed and slowly eased my cock into her juicy pussy and slowly at first began fucking her. Harder she shouted so I started pounding away hard and fast, I felt her cum again as I drove my cock in deep. She reached round and started playing with my balls, that pushed me over the edge and I shot my load of hot cum into the condom.

We both collapsed onto the bed, I removed the condom and we shared a little cuddle. She then made me promise not to tell anyone, which I reassured her I wouldn't (until now).

She got dressed and said to meet in reception as taxi booked for 6:30pm, which was in about one and a half hours time. I had another hot shower and shave and a little chill out time before donning my tux and heading down to reception. As usual I was early so popped into the bar for a quick drink.

There were a few ladies dressed up looking like they were heading for the same party along with a few men. Nobody I knew there so I stood by the bar chatting with the barman. I drank up and left for the reception where some of my colleagues were now waiting. Before long all 12 of us were there (7 ladies & 5 men).I complemented all the ladies who looked stunning in their dresses and ballgowns. Just then the taxi pulled up.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

This is good

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

dublin

Wrexham

We arrived at the party after a short ride in the taxi, found our table and got straight into the free wine on the table. After a few drinks we decided to mingle and chat with people from other branches from around the uk. I met a couple of nice ladies and a couple before heading back to our table for dinner. Everyone had had quite a few drinks by now and were getting a bit flirty. The girls all seemed to be checking out every man in the room and quite openly saying they were hoping to get some cock later. My colleague from earlier, Jo (not her real name) was not so brazen but gave me a knowing glance, suggesting she might fancy a repeat performance back at the hotel.

Susie the receptionist from work was looking exceptionally good in her figure hugging dress as were a couple of others on our table. With everyone now quite tipsy and the music playing the dance floor was packed. You could feel the sexual tension in the air with most people away from their partners and looking to have some fun. I ended up on another table after chatting with a very nice lady from Birmingham, her name was Julie and had the most amazing arse, as well as being pretty and easy to get along with. I asked her where she was staying, the same hotel as me. We continued chatting and our conversation turned to sex. A few of her friends were teasing her a bit so I suggested we went outside to chat in peace. Once outside she was all over me kissing me eagerly, I responded by kissing her back making sure I had a hand on her arse giving it a little squeeze. She immediately grabbed hold of my cock and running her fingers over my trousers getting me hard. I lifted her dress and found a very damp pair of knickers. I rubbed her pussy through the material, she must have been very horny as she came straight away her knickers now soaked in cum. I eased them down and put them into my pocket before resuming playing with her pussy. She said that's enough for now let's go back in. Talk about leaving me wanting more, but back to the party we went.

dublin

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Wow very horny party can’t wait for more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love to hear more of this

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow very horny party can’t wait for more "

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please great so far

Great read so far

Great so far

By *icebutslimMan  over a year ago

Ellon

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

More plz

Great story,what a great party!

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow work parties i been to never turned out so well...

Loving it.....

I'm looking for a new job, i wonder if you have a branch near me

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

My sort of party

Wrexham

WeS walked back in, my arm around her waist, my hand resting on her arse. We got some more drinks and headed back to her table. We chatted and danced the rest of the night. One of her work mates quite out of the blue put her hand on my thigh as Julie went to the ladies and asked if I'd fucked her earlier, I said nothing had happened, but as a gentleman I'd never tell anyway. She moved her hand and gave my cock a squeeze and said if I wanted to come to her room later I wouldn't be disappointed. She wrote her room number on a napkin and put it into my pocket. Julie got back and we had a little cuddle. I asked her back to my room which she agreed. As it was near the end of the night we decided to leave. I went to see my colleagues and told them I was heading back and wouldn't need to share the taxi. Quite a few of them had obviously pulled too and looked like it was going to be a wild night back at the hotel.

We got a taxi and took the short trip back. We got into the lift and I could wait no longer and pulled her close and lifting her dress so I could finger her pussy. She was loving the attention my fingers were giving her, especially with the chance we could get caught. I mentioned to her that she should walk back to my room naked, she said no but I had the feeling she wanted to. I removed my hand from her pussy and as the doors opened I unzipped her dress. I said go on take it off I dare you. She said oh fuck it slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, unclipped her bra and began walking back arm in arm as I carried her dress. We were quite soon at my room I opened the door and followed her in. What a sight that gorgeous arse was.

She was undressing me and it wasn't long before she'd got me naked. She was sat on the bed wanking my cock as I stood in front of her, she licked me from the base right to the tip and tongued my hole, licking and sucking for all she was worth. Before I came I stopped her and got busy with my tongue on her pussy. She tasted lovely as her juices flowed over tongue. I got on the bed, put on a condom and she straddled me and lowered her wet pussy onto my cock. She had amazing tits too which I played with as she was riding me. She was going for it and I felt her cum, that warm feeling tipped me over the edge and I shot my load. She quickly got dressed gave me a kiss and with that she left.

Still feeling a bit horny I thought what I should do.

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

Sounds like a great party

By *irralnick78Man  over a year ago

wirral

Great story

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Great party

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh this is so horny

By *lexblueeyesMan  over a year ago

central belt

Cant beat some intra office shenanigans

Wrexham

I had a quick freshen up, went to the hotel reception and got a bottle of champagne & 2 glasses and headed for Julie's friends room.

I knocked the door, but there was no reply and I didn't have her mobile. I headed back to my room. Half way there I bumped into Jo from work and asked her if she wanted to share some champagne in my room. She said yes but as her room was closer maybe we should go there, before anyone from work saw us. I agreed and followed her in. I opened the champagne and poured two glasses. When I turned round the sight took my breath away. Jo had taken off her dress and was stood across the room wearing stockings, suspender belt, bra and a tiny lace thong. The black of her underwear looking amazing against her pale skin. All I could say was wow!

I handed her a drink and gave her a kiss, my cock already hard. I quickly stripped and she took a drink of champagne and put my cock straight into into her mouth between the bubbles and her tongue I was in heaven. She stood up in front of me before I'd cum so I unclipped her bra a slowly slid her thong down. I returned the favour with the champagne teasing her nipples before filling my mouth and parting her pussy lips let the champagne dribble out as I licked and sucked her. She came with a gush followed by a loud moan. I turned her over lifting her hips up and her head down and slammed my cock all the way in, she gasped as I pulled out and drove it back in again, this time keeping my cock deep inside her. Then slowly started fucking her hard, she came again as I thrust into her juices running down her legs and mine. I told her I was going to cum, she turned around, pulled off my condom and sucked and wanked me until I shot my hot spunk all over her tits and face. She cleaned herself up and we chatted for a while finishing off the champagne. I got dressed and sneakily put her thong into my pocket. We kissed goodnight and I went back to my room.

What a night that was, can't wait for the summer party

Can I have a job

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great night on the company!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Great party night

Nice story but is it even possible for 1 man to cum that many times in 1 night

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Great story

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Great story

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"Nice story but is it even possible for 1 man to cum that many times in 1 night "

If you're a Wrexham "La"... To quote our fellow countryman from the valleys..... Its not unusual

Wow great story

Wrexham

"Nice story but is it even possible for 1 man to cum that many times in 1 night "

Once in the afternoon and twice later that night/early morning not that impossible

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Don't worry he's not from wxm

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please