FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Broxton memories

Broxton memories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ORDERMAN OP   Man  over a year ago

wrexham

For those not from the area... Please note this site is well closed and definitely no longer in use, so there'll be no need for posting re mentioning sites........

So back on track.... What were your memorable encounters.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rucker 67Man  over a year ago

corby

I used to stop there a lot seen and played a lot and had a lot of fun times shame they closed it down

wrexham

Most memorable encounter..?

By *rucker 67Man  over a year ago

corby

The cpl in a 4x4 as i walked past the door opened and she just said hi help yourself and it would of been rude not to had her up the arse as she sucked her man off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/11/18 08:58:10]

It’s going to be developed further shortly however I found out that the night security and locking of gates has now stopped due to the cost . I passed by during the day and was told by the gent who owns the buttie van . With no security it could be back on

Has anyone passed by during the evenings recently ?

I remember them, he sometimes filmed he meets!

[Removed by poster at 15/11/18 15:27:49]

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

There were a few regulars that kept the place busy but was starting to get spoilt by boy racers anyway as with most of the other places in the UK. If security has stopped I expect plod will not stop.

Many years ago I took my very young wife at the time there. We wanted to see what it was all about. We played with each other and then a few faces appeared. She sucked me off and even got on top and rode me topless to a watching crowd. She loved watching the guys and one lady play with themselves watching us. But she wasn't brave enough to open the window or door.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

Shame it's closed.

Sadly when dogging was still fairly new I never realised Broxton was a play area.

Only caught on just before it got shut.

Wish I'd known before as one evening on the way back home my wife had to stop her car there as it was pretty evident she had a flat in one of the rear tyres.

She arrived home a good hour late, hair somewhat disarrayed, herself somewhat soaked and with her blouse covered in dirty, oily marks and I noticed later a couple of top buttons missing, her skirt had what I later suspected were several oily handprints around the rear zip area and she'd even got oily marks on her bra, esp the shoulder straps and even some in her cleavage. Despite looking like she'd walked through our cluttered garage in the dark she had a smug, cat got the cream, smile on her face

I jokingly asked her what happened and she laughed and said "Flat tyre, told you that no matter how practical that Maxi is you get filthy if you have to get the spare out from under it and put the duff one back once you've changed it.

It's even worse when it's raining a bit and the grass is wet, my skirt is soaked through and so are my briefs! I've even got some dark red paint on my skirt from that repair you haven't finished totally painting yet! I'm off to clean up".

With that she dove upstairs and was ages in the shower before returning all clean and tidy and filled me in on how she got so dirty.

I had told her to keep a pair of those disposable coveralls in the car for emergencies but she never would, so needless to say she hadn't been exactly dressed for wheel changing when she had to pull in. Heels, pencil skirt and white blouse aren't the kit for changing a wheel on a Maxi, as the damn thing is slung under the boot.

And it was spotting with rain and just beginning to go dark, plus she'd left her raincoat in the office as it had been a warm afternoon and she forgot to pick it up.

Mobile phones in those days were less reliable for getting a signal and she was having to wander around trying to call the AA.

Then a couple of good Samaritans came by so she said and offered to help. They'd been standing at the entrance when she pulled in and she said it was lucky they were there as they told her they were only still there because their mate, who should be picking them up to go to a football match, was late and they'd be pushing things if he didn't get there soon.

She said she had to lie on the ground to show them where the spare wheel release catch was, hence getting pretty wet but after that, apart from chatting to her while she sat in the car the guys did everything.

They were about to put the duff wheel in the tray under the car and tools away when their mate pulled in tooting madly for them to get a move on (as if it was their fault he was late). She told them she'd stow the wheel and put the tools away and she just had time to give each of them a tenner as they dove into the car and sped off.

She said that was when she got really dirty and collected a load of oily marks and abrasions in places you wouldn't think possible. In the end she said I chucked the damn thing in the boot!

I agreed with her that getting the spare back in was awkward and apart from wondering how she got oil and some pronounced red marks on her tits thought nothing more about it until a couple of years later when I found out Broxton was a dogging spot.

Since then I've always wondered. Never found anyone on here though who mentioned anything that fitted with this. Shame really, would have been hot to find out, especially the details.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Love reading about playful doggers. Never had the pleasure so it makes the fantasy more intense

By *hrisy69Man  over a year ago

chester/hawarden

@_hubnwife_36dd_uk I am sure with what I know about Broxton she was well and truly helped by a few guys.

By *andyTrucker59Man  over a year ago

north east

Used to park up there overnight in sleeper cab most Monday nights for over 4 years. Had a lot of fun down there till boy racers ruined it.

Had a few regular wives in cab, and hubby sat in car, then take them home later.

Got ruined a bit when they put parking meters in, and less wagons in, and not many cars paid either. Had Wardens coming in to check cars, and they pissed off till Warden gone, and came back again.

Portaloos there after vandals burnt the building. Good butties there tho. lol

chester

"@_hubnwife_36dd_uk I am sure with what I know about Broxton she was well and truly helped by a few guys. "

I was hoping maybe someone could post, either here or to me in a pm, anything they know or even just saw

wrexham

"Used to park up there overnight in sleeper cab most Monday nights for over 4 years. Had a lot of fun down there till boy racers ruined it.

Had a few regular wives in cab, and hubby sat in car, then take them home later.

Got ruined a bit when they put parking meters in, and less wagons in, and not many cars paid either. Had Wardens coming in to check cars, and they pissed off till Warden gone, and came back again.

Portaloos there after vandals burnt the building. Good butties there tho. lol"

Was it not gypsies that burnt toilets down

By *ime for fun guyMan  over a year ago

Wherever you want

It’s still locked up at night but no security anymore

By *ime for fun guyMan  over a year ago

Wherever you want

Also ruined by boy racers driving around attracting further attention

chester

Once I began to think back on it after finding out Broxton was a dogging site then much of the explanation sounded that it might be an excuse.

After all she COULD have got those blouse marks wrestling to put the wheel away once the guys had to dive off, but how come the ones on her bra straps and the oily smears on her tits? Plus the missing blouse buttons which I pointed out to her a couple of days later when it was drying on the line. She said they'd come off in the wash.

She reinforced that by showing me the bra "Look the washing machine got the dirty marks out, after I pinched some of your Swarfega, but then it managed to pull off the hook from the hook and eye at the front of my bra so that's ruined too". I was a bit annoyed at that as it was a front fastening bra that made play so much easier.

She'd thrown the skirt away the next day, said she'd stained it on the fresh touch up paint I'd put on but a day before plus getting mud and grass on it sitting on the wet grass again wrestling with the wheel.

At the time I was more focussed on telling her "I told you so" because she never carried the disposable coveralls I'd suggested. Given the Maxi by then was heading for classic status even though we'd had it from new I always travelled prepared when I drove it.

I never thought about it at the time but the paint was on the front edge of the bonnet. And I completely forgot about what had looked like oily handprints around the zip at the rear of the skirt.

A year or so later I was valeting the car ready to sell it and I found a tiny

metal hasp which I eventually twigged was the missing one. It was trapped between the rear seat squab and the seat cushion.

Once I found out Broxton was a dogging site I jokingly quizzed her about her "flat tyre" from time to time, but I never got any clear answer. Once when we'd been to a party and both had had a few drinks when we got home I joked about it again to her and got a giggly "Keeps you interested doesn't it, imagining what I might have done at a dogging site, so I'm not saying yeah or nay!"

And that's all I have. Hence I posted to see if I could glean any more info.

I went passed Saturday night was empty

By *ockie60Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

I used to love going to broxton, got some great memories of the place. Love to find somewhere else !

Used to go in my white locksmith van, if anyone remembers me !

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Would be awesome to get it going again. Anyone else think this??????

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

The gate gets locked at 4 in the afternoon then opened up at 7 in the morning tommy who runs the butty van owns the site it’s supposed to be sold to someone who’s got big plans for it a truck stop some shops I think the plans have been passed but he’s not come up with the money yet so that’s why Tommy’s still running the van in there!!!

By *magmanMan  over a year ago

mullingar

It's a pity wouldn't just leave it open again it was a great place sometimes

north east

[Removed by poster at 28/11/18 12:09:03]

north east

Used to park up there most Monday nights for nearly four and half years. Lots of fun till ruined by boy racers. Had a few regular meets in cab both there and Wrexham ind eat.

Any change to the circumstances at broxton ?

By *ord PrefectMan  over a year ago

Hinckley area

Was parked there one evening and around 12 midnight was about to settle down for the night but was in need of a pee .. just about to open the door after opening curtain across passenger door to be confronted by the scene of a lady bent over holding onto a branch in the hedge and a guy stood behind her fingering her pussy ..

» Add a new message to this topic