FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise at Deer leap

Surprise at Deer leap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man  over a year ago

Portland

On a Sunday early in September, I decided to go looking for some mushrooms on the Mendip hills, I thought that I would take my motorhome, just to give it a run, and I could I could make myself a cuppa, and take in the view across the channel to south Wales.

I pulled into the car park facing Wales, I wandered around the hill top fields, picked a few mushrooms. Then headed back to the motor home, put the kettle on, made a brew, and had just sat down on the back passenger seat with my mug of tea, with the side door slid completely back. And then another camper van pulled in right beside me. The camper van was not as new as mine, and was a few feet shorter in length.

I watched as the driver door opened, and a butch looking woman got out, I raised my tin mug of tea to her, nodded and smiled at her at the same time, and I also said ''hi, afternoon''. As I was saying ''hi afternoon'' . the passenger had got out at the same time, and rushed over to one of the picnic tables, and stood on top of it, with her phone in her hand, videoing the view.

The butch looking woman was dressed more like a man, short dark hair, wearing black trousers. At a guess I would say that she was in her late 30's or early 40's.

The girl that was stood on the table, had her back to me. Seeing what she was wearing and her long scraggly hair, Made me think that she looked like a hippy chick. She had on a long loose fitting dress, with many colours, that went down past her knees. with a loose fitting top.

When she turned her head around to face the butch woman, I could see that she was only in her mid 20's at a guess. The hippy chick turned back, facing out towards the channel continuing film.

I was thinking, !!! mother and daughter !!! or friend !!! Nah lovers.

With the young woman still on the table with her back to me, and the older woman was stood beside the picnic table, A gust of wind came up over the hill from below, and took the back of the hippy chick's dress, right up over her buttock for about 10 seconds. Wow I thought, what a lovely cute ass, Hang on a moment I thought, she ain't got any knickers on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Portland

That moment only lasted 10 seconds, before she noticed and turned around holding her dress down. She looked at her friend smiling, then she looked over in my direction, and she could see that I had been watching, what had just happened, she smiled at me also, I smiled back and said ''I could watch the view from up here all day''. ''sorry about that she said'' Don't apologise ''I said,''I enjoyed every second'' I can't remember the last time I had seen such a cute bottom, I'm gonna have to take a cold shower now and lye down''.

The young lady got off the table assisted by placing a hand on her friends shoulder, she then walked over to my van, looking inside and saying ''wow this looks posh, you got a shower in here also'' Yes I said, toilet/fridge/freezer, cooker, all the mod cons.

''Come inside and have a look''

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving the story so far... ...but is there anymore of this story plz??,Of there is would you to continue....

Portland

I activated the electric step, for the young lady to climb in, she climbed in and sat on the sofa, her butch friend was hesitant, and stayed outside looking in.

The young lady say's ''this is nice and plush, leather upholstery, and a tv''.

''Would the two of you like a hot drink or something'' I said. ''No thank were ok''.

After about an hour of idol chit chap, I found out the names. Joe was the the butch woman, and Nicky was the cute sexy one, the impression that I got, Nicky was, very sexually liberated. And at this point I didn't know if she was a prick teaser, that was just trying to shock an old guy. As she was sat in a lotus position facing me, as the hem of her dress had risen up, exposing he thighs, but her hands, with finger locked together, were stopping me from having a glimpse of her vagina.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Preferred fantasy.. Camper van fun

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

More

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please sounds very promising

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmm more plz

Portland

After chatting for about an hour, about this and that, and about the nice wild places I have stayed, and where they have stayed. I asked if I could see the inside of their camper van, and the layout, and what creature comforts they had. ''come and have a look said Nicky''. With that Nicky pushed herself up off the sofa, and that was the moment I got the visual confirmation, that she was not wearing any knickers, as I got a lovely glimpse of a shaven pussy. Fuck I thought, ! why is it that, you only get a few seconds of visual pleasure.

She jumped out of my van, and rushed around to the other side of their van, closely followed by Joe and myself.

By the time I got to the side of their van, Nicky was already inside sat on the bed. the side door was slid fully back. The bed was the full width of the van, and extended back from the driver and passenger seats about 7 feet.

I was stood beside Joe, looking into their camper van, Nicky was sat up behind the driver seat facing the side door. She was sat like you would sit upon the floor, with your knees raised. Yes, the hem of her dress was right up, a lot more than before, exposing more leg/thigh than previous. I found it very difficult to maintain eye contact with her, as her smooth vagina was staring at me in the face.

Portland

Joe was now climbing into the van. While doing so, Joe said to Nicky, ''Do you mind, you are showing this man what you had for breakfast''. Before Nicky could react or say anything, Joe spoke again saying to me this time. ''You will have to forgive my friend, as she is a bit of an exhibitionist, she like flashing herself at people''. I replied, ''Don't worry about me, I don't mind, it's been a long time since, I last seen a lovely anatomically correct vagina on a young lady.

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

hotting up carry on

Guildford

"hotting up carry on"
please

dungannon

carry on please

I was just wondering is this an advert for selling ur camper van?and exactly what type of mushrooms were u out collecting??

great piece though would make me wanna buy a camper van.

my brother had a dirty old transit with blacked out windows and a dirty mattress in the back. he is always pulling in it but it could be the bottle of chloroform he keeps in his glove box!!!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great storyline can’t wait for more

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 17:03:26]

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Enjoying this keeps it up

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 17:04:17]

Portland

I could detect that Joe was not particularly happy with Nicky flashing her vagina at me. So Nicky momentarily covered herself up.

For a short while, my attention and questions focused on their camper van, to defuse any tension between them.

After a while I asked them question, that I already knew the answer to, but wanted to see if they would confirm it to me verbally.

''I hope that you don't find this offensive, what I am about to ask you, but are the two of you in a physical relationship with each other''. Joe looked at me in silence. Nicky was quick with the answer, ''Yes''. With that, Nicky reach out to Joe with both hands clasping her face, and pulled Joe into a lingering kiss.

dungannon

mmmm great so far - continue plz

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Portland

Seeing Joe and Nicky kissing made me raise an eyebrow. I was still standing outside on the gravel looking into the van, Then decided to park my ass on the edge of the bed as they were kissing, Nicky broke away from the kiss to look at me and say, ''have you got a problem with seeing 2 females together''. ''Not me'' I said, ''I don't think many men have''. Nicky is now holding Joe's hand, and is guiding it between her legs, I can't see a lot at this point, as her dress has dropped down over her crotch, but I can imagine that Nicky has guided Joe's hand to play with her fanny.

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Can not wait for the rest keep it going

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I like it!

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

Bk mrk

dungannon

More plz

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Getting interesting

Fleetwood

More

Guildford

More please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Wow great storie so far op

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Getting to my fantasy point

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Hope we get to hear more

Portland

Sorry peeps, I have been away in my motorhome. I will try later tonight to add more of the story, when I get in.

Enjoying where this is going x

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Guildford

"Enjoying where this is going x "

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Looking forward to the full story

Oh keep going....

dungannon

Portland

Hi.

Picture this if you can. I am sat on the edge on the bed of the campervan, with my feet dangling outside, boy slightly twisted, with my head turned facing Nicky. Nicky is sat in an 11 o'clock position behind the driver seat, with her right leg bent at the knee facing 6 o'clock, and her left leg, that is also bent at the knee, pointing to 3 o'clock. With Joe knelt between her legs, with her right hand disappearing up under Nicky's skirt. Nicky has her left arm around Joe's neck, pulling her in close, with her head resting on Joe's left shoulder, facing me, Nicky has grabbed Joe's left forearm, holding it in place. As Joe's left hand is fondling, or caressing her vagina, or even penetrating her vagina, As I still can't see, because the bloody dress was still obscuring my vision. But by the look on Nicky's face, as I took a look at her face, she was looking at me, making eye contact, she was biting her bottom lip, I smiled, and winked at her. She then closed her eyes. Both girls we motionless for the next 5 minutes or so, apart from Joe's left arm, that was just slightly swaying from side to side. No one was talking, the only sound was that of a car driving past the car park.

I was just sat there watching. All of a sudden Nicky gasped, and fell backwards banging her head on the drivers seat. Her eye's still shut, mouth wide open, Then a lingering groan came out from her throat. Both of Nick's hands were now grasping Joe's hand, and then Joe pushed Nicky's dress up over her body with her right hand revealing, I was stunned at first, but it was a beautiful sight. Joe's hand had totally disappeared up Nicky's vagina to her wrist.

Fleetwood

Mmm nice

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *iderryMan  over a year ago

Derry

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *exwithknickersMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Keep going!!!

Guildford

"Keep going!!!"
please great story

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please . More

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Yes definitely need more

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Kin hell when will my balls grow big enough for the gift horse, pretty sure I stumbled across these two a few weeks ago messing in their van but wasn't sure if they was giving me the come on lol

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Need more of this

Portland

Yes. Joe had her whole hand up Nicky's fanny, right up to the wrist. Joe was turning her wrist to and throw. Just like she was threading a nut on a bolt.

Wow I was thinking ! This size 8 to 10 girl, must have quite a large fanny, to be able to take a whole hand. And thinking I have tried this with my wife years ago, and failed, and she had kids. But then again Joe's hand was somewhat smaller than mine.

Nicky was loving it, I was loving it, and I was only watching.

Did I have a stiffy or what, I was wanting to have my tongue on her young clit. Her clit was getting wetter and wetter. Her juices were starting to flow out from her vagina around Joe's wrist, as I had a birds eye view now, as I was now knelt on the edge of the bed, with my feet dangling over the edge.

My right knee, was touching Nicky's right foot. So I took the liberty of touching and caressing Nicky's ankle and thigh, as I was wanting to get involved.

Still watching Joe fisting Nicky, Joe turned towards me, to see what I was doing, and thee expression on my face, I mimed the word WOW to her, But she was expressionless. I was thinking ! is she ! would she ! let me join in.

Great story

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Superb app

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Fleetwood

More

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Guildford

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

Bk mrk

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

more please

Portland

I now hear behind me, the sound of crunching gravel, a car has just turned into the car park. I quickly turn around to shut the side door behind me. I turn myself back around to face Joe and Nicky, who are still in the same position as before. For me to get comfortable I have to stretch out on the bed, at the same angle as Nicky is lying, But I am closer, Nicky's knee is resting on my chest, I can feel the pressure increase and decrease on my chest with every thrust and twist that Joe make with her hand. Nicky then starts to use my body as leverage, to thrust her body up on to Joe hand. I place my right hand on Nicky's foot, and hold it tightly, my left is placed on her right hip, with the thumb touching her buttock. I plant a kiss on her inner thigh as it is only inches away from my mouth. I have now got a birds eye view of her vagina being penetrated by Joe's hand. I can see even more clearly, her vaginal fluids oozing from within her, and her pussy lips look like they have a mind, a life of their own, as they cling to the skin of Joe's hand, they are extending, then retracting, like a slug crawling across a path.

That reminds me ! Joke ? ''why have women got legs'' !!!! ''you seen the mess a slug makes''

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

dungannon

[Removed by poster at 19/10/18 21:28:25]

Bazil I think you're gonna have to quicken the parts to atleast 2 a day here mate haha we need more!!!!!

Very hot

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Fleetwood