FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The desk phone rang......

The desk phone rang......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipin Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

Warick & London

A quiet Thursday afternoon, and you are just sat at your desk in the office. Busily working away trying to get this work done before the end of the day as a nice 3 day weekend was approaching.

The desk phone rang at the side of you and seeing the display you noticed it was James (the big boss) ringing you... not unusual especially with this big project on the go.

“Sarah, l I need to talk to you for 5 minutes please, if you could come to my office please”

“Not a problem at all, I’m nearly done here so will be about 30 minutes”

“Would be better if we did this now please Sarah”

With that the phone went down and your head starts wondering what this was all about.

So up you get and walk across the office and up the ataira where James office is.

Now most of the other “girls” in the office get all flustered when James is in the office Sarah wasn’t the same, she just saw him as the boss... but she could see why a tall mid 40’s physically fit man, just slightly greying could have that effect on them.. not Sarah though, married for 15 years and all happy nothing like that ever crossed her mind.

A quick knock at James door was received with a short and quick “enter “ and on doing so she saw James sat behind his desk with a concerned look on his face.

“ please close the door Sarah and take a seat, it’s better we discuss this privately”

Taking a seat Sarah’s mind started in over drive... what could be the matter? Nothing was wrong with her work that she could think of.

“Is everything ok James”

“Unfortunately not Sarah, actually you are the last person I thought I would have to have this conversation with..”

“ you know about our internet policy don’t you Sarah?”

“Yes of course I do”

“So is their anything you might want to tell me about before I have to take this to HR to be dealt with? And please bare in mind that IT have set up filters that alert me every time some searches or vists a site that they shouldn’t”

“James, I have no idea what you mean I don’t do that type of thing and even if I did it certainly wouldn’t be in the office”

With that James just turned his laptop screen round to show Sarah the website.....

Her heart sank, how did he know? She couldn’t remember visiting that site in the office.

“So Sarah, I presume that you didn’t realise that even when you take your laptop out of the office it is also registering things as well, we have to be careful on all of this”

“Oh my god I am so sorry, it wa just an email I go with an offer so I decided to have a little look the other evening, I’m so so sorry, it will never happen again”

“I know it won’t Sarah, but I have to ask.... why didn’t you purchase the things you put in the basket?”

“Excuse me... you know.....”

“Yes Sarah, I know exactly what was in there and you actually surprise me, out of everyone in the office I would have never have thought you would consider purchasing those types of toys”

“James, how dare you, that is personal and out of order, I should report you for this”

“Report me Sarah, I don’t think so”

With that James stood up from his chair and turned to look out of that big floor to ceiling window.

“Now Sarah, I think you should think about what you have done and as you have a 3 day weekend come back to me on Monday with how you are going to make amends”

“ and before you finish today I need that report, if you leave it in my top draw before you go that would be appreciated”

With that Sarah got up and left the office, her pulse racing and she was angry with James, how dare he!

Only 1 hour left in the day and Sarah had finished the report and she was packing things for the day ready to go and enjoy the weekend with the girls.

Up she strolled to James office, he can stick his bloody report, and his bloody threats, I don’t need this bloody job anyway..... (Mike her husband was some big shot banker in London during the week so sarah only did this job to stop getting bored)

She knocked on James’s door but no answer, so in she walked, straight round to the desk and opened the top draw to put the report in..... at that moment she just froze, the draw open in front of her...

“Yes Sarah, you aren’t seeing things, I took the liberty of completing the purchase you decided not to do”

Sarah looking up to see James closing and locking the door behind and and walking towards her.

In the draw, Sarah was looking at the 4 items she so wanted to buy but she just couldn’t bring herself to.

“So Sarah do you want them or not? Your face says you do, all you have to do is pick them out of the draw and they are all yours”

One by one Sarah took them out of the draw and placed them on the desk

First out was a small silver butt plug with a red jewel in the base... so cold to the touch butnso smooth

Second was slightly more risky, a ball gag and matching collar and chain.... not sure why she put that in the basket when she was looking but smithing about it sent a tingle through her

Third... and a slightly gasp was the big dildo, rigid, yet so nice to touch, Sarah couldn’t help but run her hand along the veins on it

Now the 4th one never went in the basket so she had no idea how he knew about this...

“Yes Sarah, that is right, your most visited page on this site....”

Fuck she thought, he knew everything didn’t he...

“Take them out Sarah and give them to me please, and before you say no, realise that you belong to me now”

Sarah took out the silk bag and out of that the blindfold, and then the wrist and leg restraints.

With that James walked up behind her and whispered in her ear... “the more compliant you are to me the less this will alll hurt and the more pleasure you will feel”

Sarah just closed her eyes and felt the silk of the blindfold going across her face and eyes and fastened tight behind her head.

Her arms then pulled behind her back and the straps going round each wrist.... oh shit she thought, I can’t do this and began to try to move her arms and struggle out of it.....

quickly and firmly she was pushed forward and felt the desk as she contacted it and fell forward.

“Now Sarah, what did I tell you. Now you will have to understand how this will continue if you want to resist”

She felt James’s hand on the outside of each of her legs just above the hem of her dark pencil skirt, he hand a moved quickly and efficiently, the skirt was no longer covering her but now up round her waist, the cold of the air on her firm toned ass.

And with that it went silent and she could only hear her heart beating faster.... then the sound of a belt been undone...

“James no I don’t want this let me out of this now or I will scream the place down, stop it now”

...... PT 2 coming later today

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *carlett200Woman  over a year ago

middle of somewhere

Looking forward to it

Warick & London

Slowly but carefully James came up behind her, not saying anything but Sarah knew he was there she could feel a slight brush against her, her senses heightened

“What did I tell you Sarah, the more you resist this the less pleasure it will be for you and the more it will be for me”

With that James ran his fingers through her long auburn hair then all of a sudden he pulled her hair back and with it Sarah’s head... she could then sense something against her lips and it felt good and she could resist but to open her mouth slightly, a finger tracing her lips, she wanted to resist more but slowly her tongue started to trace the tip of the finger.... the grip on her hair released and she relaxed and started to enjoy things, her body relaxed, slowly she was melting to this man’s touch

“Now Sarah, I’m going to kiss you but I want passion, I want your tongue to tease and explore with mine”

She didn’t know why but this man was making her melt, she had to take control back.

“I don’t want this James, stop this now, I’m married”

And just as the last part of the sentence left her lips she felt hard ball of the gag pushing in her mouth, her tongue trying to force it out but with no luck, she felt it tighten round the back of her head as she struggled further trying to resist

James stood back and looked at his new slut, restraint, gagged and skirt round her waist.

He took one step forward and ran his hand down her firm arse, just the small black thong providing any colour or break in her smooth skin.

A finger tracing down the crack of her cheeks, Sarah started to twist and buck but couldn’t move much, the finger just guiding down and running along the now very damp patch on the gusset. Slowly and very carefully the finger ran up and down the patch, the mound of her pussy becoming more and more prominent.

Another finger joined the first one and now Sarah could feel her legs starting to shake slightly and now she could start to feel the colder air against her glistening pussy lips as the thong was gently moved to one side,

The fingers tracing from the wet hole to the clot and then back and just continuing faster and faster... then they stop, Sarah trying to pant as every inch of her body is feeling tinkles of pleasure

“So Sarah, you kept telling me to stop but your wet pussy is telling me you want more, you are my slut now and I will have control of you when and where I want from this moment on”

And with those words James pushed his 2 fingers deep in her hot pussy and started finger fucking her hard and fast, and Sarah’s breathing became deeper and more frequent, panting through the gag........ then Wack, a Hand came down quick and hard aginst her arse cheek the sting of the pain, then another and another she could feel the heat of it but still no let up the hand just kept striking her, tears down her face now she just wanted to scream out...

And then nothing, but drops of a cool lotion dripping on her, a hand gently rubbing it in and around her cheeks and it felt good, cooling and soothing

Slowly James started teasing the Endnof the butt plug around all over her cheeks coating it in plenty of line before he started slowly teasing her right little asshole with it. Slowly and gently pushing it feeling that resistance of a virgin arse about to be broken.

And then it came, Sarah couldn’t resist any further, the pleasure she was feeling now was beyond anything in her life and with that though, she arched her back and pushed back against the butt plug, she needed to feel more pleasure and she needed it now.

And in that instant, James knew he had broken her, quicker than he expected but she was his.

“So now Sarah, I’m going to remove the gag, but if you try to scream it will go straight back in and you will feel more pain and less pleasure, do you understand?”

Sarah started to nod, slowly at first and then she felt the gag at the back of her head slacken off and her tongue pushed the ball put of her mouth and she felt free to talk

“Fuck me now you bastard, fuck me I need your cock, fuck my wet pussy, please fuck me I need to cum”

“But Sarah before I do I need to hear you say it, what are you?”

“I’m your slut, you filthy wet slut now fuck me hard, ruin my slur pussy and fill me with your cum, I’m your dirt cum slut”

James stood back and looked at her, she was shaking, mascara running down her cheeks, red hand marks on her arse, the twinkle of the butt plug... and so he made the decision.

Sarah felt the restraints free on her legs, and then her wrists, movement but no she thought I need his cock.

“Now Sarah, pull your skirt down, get out of my office and clean yourself up. You should have gone home by now”

“But, I need you to finish”

“I am finished for now, now get out of my sight before I deceive to take your little internet thing further... go now”

And with that Sarah headed for the door not looking back, what was going on.... she just wanted to now run away from him.

And with that the door shut firmly James sat back on the chair and clicked on to his laptop, in front of him a screen opened and he could see himself sat at his desk.

He clicked atop ok the screen and with that done he copied the link and opened his email.

He typed....

So it looks like I were right... your wife is a little slut like i thought she was.... but she is my slut.

You will not touch her when you are home unless I allow it.

I will do with her as I please, and if you don’t understand I’ve also attached a picture to remind you what I can send to your colleagues as and when I feel.

Enjoy your weekend, you pathetic little panty slut

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ehtaelMan  over a year ago

stratford upon avon

Brilliant so far

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Wow such a hot tale

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Warick & London

Should I do the next part?

By *ust plain old peteMan  over a year ago

tamworth

Yes please

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

more pls,

By *oungDreMan  over a year ago

London

Yes please

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Wow

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interesting

More please

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to more

By *all and ChainWoman  over a year ago

Truro

Ha ha I didn't see that comin!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Nice opener

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh more please

By *_cuck_bfMan  over a year ago

Melton, Grantham, Derby

By *ellow mickMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

More please

More please

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Warick & London

Part 3 will be available tomorrow...also there will be an extra special PT4 coming this weekend as well

Edinburgh

"Part 3 will be available tomorrow...also there will be an extra special PT4 coming this weekend as well "

Mmmm looking forward to it

Hurry up....lol

Warick & London

PT3 (thanks for all the positive replies)

Friday 5pm and Neil's phone pinged.... a brief look at the subject of the email sent him in to shock.... it just read:

She is my Slut now....

The phone went back in his jacket pocket and his mind went in to overdrive, he saw the video attachment but in the middle of a board meeting he couldn't open it or even risk reading it.... it has to wait.

5pm across the country in the middle of the countryside Sarah was sat in her car stunned as to what had just happened.

The soreness on your ass reminded her exactly what had happened in the last hour...she breathed deeply and closed her eyes for a minute she needed time to think to get this straight in her head. Her head went back and she felt the tingle in her pussy, God she needed fucking bad, she thought.

"Sarah, put down your window now"

as she heard the voice and opened her eyes she turned to see James stood at her car window. A bag in his hand and a smile on his face.

"What do you want now James? I'm not in the mood for any more of your games today"

"Sarah, listen and listen good. If you would like to keep your lovely little posh life you will do what I tell you, when I tell you and not question me.

I have 1 email with all your husbands bosses emails on it and some very unfortunate pictures of him to send when ever I like. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"What! I don't believe you, I've told you I'm not playing these games!!"

Slowly James turns his phone to Sarah and on it a picture of her loyal and loving husband.... "Now do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Yes, what?"

"yes I understand"

"and remember you are my?"

"I am your slut"

“Ok, so now we are clear, take this bag and only open it when you get home, I will see you later”

With that James turned on his heels and confidently walked away.

All the journey home Sarah mind was riddled with guilt and emotion but most of all she needed satisfaction and quickly.

No sooner has she parked the car and got through the door she dropped the bag and opened it. Inside she could see the toys and quickly grabbed the huge dido and sat on the stairs, desregarding her skirt to up round her waist she eased the tip against her wet pussy and started to edge it further and further in. She needed that release that final part of the excasty that James had denied her. A slow motion soon became a frenzy of hot and while fucking she could feel herself on the brink, waves of pleasure starting to rip through her body, her head flung back her hips starting to buck and ride that great dildo. God she didn't want this to stop.

Then not just a knock at the door but a should thud... fuck not now, ignore it she thought... she was so close, 30 seconds more... then another thud and another.

Storming to her feet, discarding the dildo on to the top of the bag she flung the door open.... with a look of shock.

Stood in front of her was her husband but not as she had ever seen him before. A long dark wig, make up and bright red lipstick was the first thing she saw, then his usual Brown mac and as she looked down the booth of the mac she could see his stocking clad legs and high heels.

"WHAT THE FUCK, what are you doing"

"Just move and let me in out of view and I will explain"

Sarah just moved to one side and both her and Neil walked through to the kitchen.

"Well you better get explaining then"

"He, he made me do this, I had no choice, it was this or everyone finding out and us loosing all we have"

"What has he made you do Neil"

"I can't, I can't tell you or it will get worse for us" all he said was you had all the information of what would happen next.

Then Sarah's phone rang.... it was James, she knew she had to answer.

"Listen and say nothing and at the end you know the words you have to say to me. In the bag you will see a note and a set of instructions. Follow those instructions, do nothing else. I have already cancelled your weekend away so there are no excuses, no getting out of anything and remember what I showed you, shortly you will ask hour pathetic husband to show you in the flesh.

Now go to the back door and unlock it, then proceed to the front door and unlock that. The rest I will leave to my assistant to do until later, understand ?"

"Yes sir" it's was all Sarah could muster, her mind now racing.

With that she unlocked the back door and walked through to look the front door. Just as she turned to lock it, she heard a voice e from the kitchen shout to her.

"Don't forget the bag now, be a good slut like you have been told"

Who the hell was that? Where did that voice come from. Picking up the bag and rushing back in to the kitchen she was startled.

In frot of Sarah now was her husband, not with the mac any more but stood in all his glory, bask, nipple clamps. Suspenders and stockings, black high heeled shoes, cock cage with a brass padlock on it, his arms behind his back.. Just stood still, frozen to the spot.... she was stunned but at the same time she felt a tingle run through her body.

And from behind the kitchen door shut and before she realised what was happening the giant of a man stepped round in front of her and pinned her arms.

"Open wide slut" was all he said as he starts to force the ball gag in her mouth... she knew what came next and didn't resit as it firmly clamped behind her head.

"Now slut, no screaming for you and do as I say... it is that simple".

In front of her was a giant of a man, easily 6'5 and what like a mountain of a frame. Oh fuck she though, half of that in fear, the other half in sheer excitement.

The man turned from her and walked over to Neil and put one hand on his sholder and forced him to his knees in front of him.

He took of his top in one swift movement to reveal his huge frame, then next undid his belt and trousers and dropped them to the floor.

Sarah wanted to move, she wanted to see the rest, not his back or his oh so firm and perfect legs and ass... but just between his legs she got a glimpse of it, just hanging there, not hard but very impressive and my god it look so thick... she couldn't help the reaction but she felt herself lick her lips.. but she needed not to have worried as one swift movement later and she watched Neil's head been forced forward and the cock put straight in his mouth... what the hell was she seeing.

He turned his head and said "come here and watch this now"

With that sraya rushed up just as she saw this now solid cock going back in to Neil's mouth and him start to gag, then further in, gagging further, tears streaming down his face and now as the cock came back out, saliva strung from Neil's lips to the tip if the cock.

"Now Neil I'm ready for your wife, so I'm going to release your wrists and I'd like you to tie them round Sarah's wrists but you will do it while she is bent over this chair".

Neil understood and dud exactly what he was told, Sarah stunned had no other option to comply... her eyes transfixed on the width and stature of the throbbing cock this man had.

Neil could only watch as he backed away from his wife, now bent over the chair and her arms tied together between the chair legs.

As he did the man stepped forward and lifted her skirt again, and with force pulled the, almost dripping, thong until she felt the material give way and the cool air rushing against her hot lips.

"Here you go bitch, your wife doesnt need these now so you better clean them up handed you" as the thong flew across the room and landed in front if Neil.

The man took a step forward and released the gag from Sarah's mouth, she could finally breath freely but instead of that she started panting, she knew what would be coming next.

"James told me how he started you off earlier, so I'm here for the next stage of your training"

And with that his hands forcefully parted her legs further and then ran up the inside of her thighs and roughly he guided gingers deep in to her pussy.

Sarah just gasped as the speed and roughness took her breath away, slowly working them harder and faster in and out if her... then he would stop and start to circle her tight little ass hole with a finger.

She heard him spit on her ass and felt it land on her skin, then cold, then a sharp shooting pain as in one movement a pushed the metal butt plug in hard, not even caring about allowing the muscles to relax and take it, it just disappeared deep up to the hilt.

Sarah couldn't even let out a gasp, her body was in shock, the pain hac frozen her but before she could say anything she felt the tip of his cock pushing past her outer lips and inching into her hole, stretching her wider and wider as he inched in.

And with a crack of the hand against her ass he said, "push back hard now slut I know you want it all, James told me all about you" and his cock went as deep as ever in her. His pace picked up and he fucked her wet wanting pussy harder and harder, Sarah was screaming in pleasure and a measured amount of pain. Hus hand grabbing her hair and yanking her hand back as he fucked her harder and harder, her knees started shaking and her body tensing, every muscle taught and then the release, finally, the pleasure ripped through her body was he with drew his cock and her pussy started spraying her juices all over the floor, her knees went weak only the chair holding her up.

The man just left her there panting and hanging on the chair, Neil could do nothing but look on as his wife tried to recover. The man came up to him and grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him over to the chair,

"Sit there bitch while I tie your hands, you will love this next bit"

With that Neil felt the ropes start to cut in to his wrists and then his ankles until he felt the blood flow decrease and the pain turn to numbness.

A forcefully grab of the nipple clamps brought the pain flooding back.

Neil watched as the man walked back to Sarah, and as he forcefully slapped her face with at first his hand and then his hard cock and then just simply started to face fuck her. Sarah's eyes watching this man so up close and then she saw Neil's face.... he wasn't looking at her, more behind her and in shock.

"I see the man has started his work on you Sarah and by the mess on the floor I see he hasn't disappointed me. Now let's see how his friends get on shall we"

Sarah could say nothing, but the look on Neil's face said it all.

2 more men had walked in behind James and simply stripped and started waking their hard cocks ready to punish her further.

As Neil stooped talking the cock in her mouth started fucking it again and now another, thinner than the first, but so much longer cock pushed its way deep and hard in to her. Sarah was getting fucked hard from both ends and in front of her she could see Neil's mouth starting to receive the same treatment as hers.

"I will leave you 3 to it, I have places to be. But don't forget to take the video and pictures like I told you"

And with that the flash went off in Sarah's face and James slipped away.....

.....Sunday evening and Sarah and Neil were sat silent on the sofa not speaking or watching the TV each drinking a glass of wine.

Sarah's phone pinged.. it just read.....

Monday morning, no underwear, butt plug in, pussy freshly shaven, skirt, white blouse, hooker heels. At the office 8.30am.... or you know what will happen.

Sarah just threw the phone to Neil and muttered, "thus us our life now, you don't like it you know what it is going to cost you and remember, you arent with out pleasure, you get my used pussy once a month, what more to you want?"

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Great story

By *haron7540Woman  over a year ago

Hayle, Cornwall

Edinburgh

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Wow

By *ANforYOUMan  over a year ago

Chester

Ridiculous. No hint of reality

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Mmm naughty

Warick & London

"Ridiculous. No hint of reality"

Thanks for the feedback in this “fantasy” forum section....

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to more please

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Bloody great

By *it on the sideMan  over a year ago

Melton, Derby, Grantham

More please

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Absolutely fantastically horny

Oh god!

Nice

Good

Warick & London

PT 4 coming at some point this weekend. If anyone would like to request some additions putting in drop me a message

Edinburgh

Oh good looking forward to it

Love this story....roll on pt4

Very horny

morpeth

Very horny cant wait for part 4

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Warick & London

The rest of the weekend came and went, Neil had spent a Sunday at the golf course like

nothing had happened and Sarah, well she had spent Sunday having a pamper session at the

local spa. Nails done, a massage and as far as Sarah was concerned, the most important

part… a full wax, she was now perfectly smooth all over, just like she liked it.

As sarah woke on Monday morning, her heart had a little flutter, she was full of nerves and

also excitement. Neil was already up and gone when she woke, he always had and early

start to get to london on a Monday, which was great for Sarah, as she could spend time

getting ready for James.

A nice long hot shower was the start of the day and after toweling off she sat on the side of

the bath and started to rub cream all over her body making it even smoother and silkier to

touch than James has ever experienced.

She went from the bathroom to the bed room to start getting dressed, the bag James had

given her was in the corner of the room, and she felt a little tingle again. Opening the bag,

she took out the gorgeous veiny dildo and started just stroking it, god it felt so so good.

Laying back on the bed she slowly sucked on the end of the dildo making it nice and moist

before lowering it down to her smooth pussy and started stroking it up and down her now

moist pussy, slowly easing the tip in side her, just starting to stretch her pussy.

For the next 20 minutes Sarah just lay on the bed easing the dildo in side her further and

further until she was taking all 10 inches as deep in her as she could, she was just getting

wetter and wetter, until she could feel that spasm starting to build, she pushed it in an out

harder and faster and on the final push in and as she withdrew a pussy just started pulsing

and squirting her juices all over the end of the bed as a finger just rubbed away at her

throbbing clit harder and faster.

Quickly cleaning herself up and looking at the time, she was running later, and in a bit of a

panic she dressed quickly and jumped in the car and headed to work.

15 minutes later she arrived at the office, 5 minutes late but she didn’t care, James wouldn’t

be in for at least another 2 hours, it was Monday after all.

Entering the office, she got to her desk and sat down, it was quiet for a Monday morning

and she slowly started to get on with her task list for the day. She still had some more work

to get done for the report for the bog meeting at the end of the week so had to knuckle

down to get this all done.

An hour later Sarah got up, she needed the report she left in James’s desk on Friday, and

headed to James’s office, the blind on his office door was closed and the lights were off, She

knocked twice and waited for an answer… it didn’t come, but she knew it wouldn’t as it was

still early and she hadn’t seen James come in to the office yet, she opened the door and stepped in to James’s office, closing the door behind her, her eyes took a moment to adjust

as she started walking towards James’s desk.

She bent over the desk to open to the draw to get the report, as she did she felt a weight

against her, pushing her hard across the desk.

?did I tell you, you could enter my office Sarah??

?im sorry, I knocked but you didn’t answer, I just needed the report from your draw?

?I don’t care what you wanted, lets just start, with how you were late this morning and what

we are going to do about it?

?but but, I was only 5 minutes late, I will make up the time for you?

?it’s not the time Sarah, it is your lack of respect for me that now requires your punishment.

So to start with, you will reach back and lift up your skirt, and show me you understood my

request on Friday about what you should be wearing today?

Sarah’s hearted started beating faster, because she was running late, she had totally

forgotten about what James had said…. Oh shit she thought, what could she do about this

now….

?now sarah, please don’t keep me waiting again!?

Reluctantly Sarah reached back and started to lift her skirt up round her waist. On doing so

she felt James’s hand starting to explore her, up the inside of her thigh, up to the gusset of

her tights and just stopped on her tights and pantie clad pussy. The heat on his hand knew

she had already been playing this morning.

?you do seem to like disappointing me Sarah, firstly you ignore my orders and by the feel of

it you also decided that you could play with your pussy this morning without my say so. So

now we will have to do a double punishment for you.?

With that both of James’s hands in one swift movement, ripped open the gusset of Sarah’s

tights, and one hand reached in to her panties to start exploring her pussy, one finger, then

two and then three, she felt Sarah tensing as he started to work his fingers in and our of her.

She could hear James undoing his belt and zip and then next thing she felt was his fingers

been replaced by James’s cock. He didn’t ease it in her, but instead in one swift movement

pushed his cock all the way in and started just fucking her as hard and fast as he could,

leaning over her and she could hear his almost animal like grunts in her ear.

James lifted his weight off Sarah, allowing him easier access while fucking Sarah, he could

get deeper and harder now and it also freed his hands up as well. Sarah could feel his hands

starting to explore her ass, pulling her cheeks apart she then felt the cold of the lube

dropping on to her tight little asshole and with that cam the cold smoothness of the butt

plug getting pushed deep and hard in to her ass…. Sarah had all her concentration on both not crying out loud in pleasure and pain as her ass muscles were forced to take the plug

without much warning.

She felt james’s thrusts get harder and faster and she knew he was nearly ready to fill her

eager pussy full of his hot seed. She started pushing back on him, she wanted it all inside

her, she wanted to feel his cock throbbing as he pumped it deep In her pussy.

And with a final thrust, James grunted and she could feel him pumping in to her, every last

bit of his shot spunk she felt going deep in to her pussy and god did it feel good.

His cock with drew and she just laid there on the desk, panting , her heart racing, god did

she want and need that.

James stood back and looked at his work, Sarah’s pussy red and fucked and the jewel of the

butt plug twinkling at him in the dark room… more was yet to come but sarah didn’t know

it.

?now reach back and keep your ass spread, do not move until I tell you to?

She did as ordered as she knew the last time she disobeyed James the punishment on her

ass was severe and had only just stopped hurting.

James expertly started with the scissors, cutting away the tights and the her underwear,

leaving her bare and exposed now. And with that James took out the duct tape and cut off a

length of it. Quickly and firmly James placed the tape over the end of the jeweled plug and

pressed the rest of it firmly against Sarah’s soft skin.. he knew taking it off would be a

challenge but the punishment was just for his disobedience.

Sending Sarah back out of his room he gave her a final instruction…..

? until I tell you, that has to stay in place, I will be checking, and you will leave my cum in

your filthy pussy until I tell you. Understand me?

Sarah couldn’t answer, but she just nodded in agreement as she turned and closed the door

behind her to walk back down stairs to her desk to try and continue working. She could feel

the tape tight against her skin and the short shooting pain every time she took a step. She

wanted to cry but she couldn’t show any weakness as she continued to walk.

4 hours has passed since James had taken her in his office and she had been at her desk

ever since, trying hard to get on with her work and to think of nothing else.

The phone on her desk rang, it was the main meeting room, Sarah chose to ignore it, the

first, second and third time.

Then her mobile rang and at the same time an email pinged on her computer.

Instead of reading them, Sarah just got up and started to walk to the boardroom, knowing

that it was going to be something that was going to end up ruining her day.

On the way to the board room, she passed James going towards the stairs and the opposite

way to the boardroom. Odd she thought, as she expected it was James that was trying to

get hold of her.

Reaching the boardroom, she knocked loud at the door. A voice she didn’t recognize called

back

?Enter now please?

on hearing that Sarah, walked in to the boardroom and closed the door behind her.. the

sudden look of shock on her face was a picture to the 6 men currently sat around the

boardroom table. One of which she knew more than all the others…. Her husband Neil.

?Sarah, please come and take a seat, these gentlemen are here from our new finance broker

and they wanted to ask some details on the report you have done?– this was James’s right

hand man, Edward talking to her now.

Running through Sarah’s head was…. Shit! What the F, do the rest of them know.

Before she could answer any of those thoughts, James reentered the room and went and

took a seat at the end on the big desk.

?Sarah, come and take a seat here and if you can walk these gentlemen through some

details that would be beneficial for all of us? Edward said.

Sitting next to Edward, Sarah calmed and tried to answer as many questions as she could.

When the finance team started talking Sarah looked at her husband, doing the job she was

so proud of him for, he looked so dominant and secure doing this…….

But then on the pad in front of her she noticed Edward had scribbled some notes on his pad

and the bottom of them she read

= I know the game…. Drop your pen under the desk, I have something for you –

Sarah tried not to look at Edward, surely that wasn’t for her, how could he know? James

wouldn’t have said anything, surely she was just reading too much in to this.

Looking back to the pad, Sarah saw some more writing and then – NOW bitch.

She looked at him and he looked direct at her, his face gave nothing away, he just carried on

talking to the rest of the people around the table.

Sarah had to make this subtle, so started twiddling her pen in her fingers, faster and faster

trying not to make it look obvious…. And then it fell, just by her feet, but with a little kick out

the pen rolled further under the desk.

Apologizing quickly she pushed her chair back to reach under the table and as she did so she

took a short sharp intake of breath…. The sight in front of her took her by surprise.

Her husband at one end of the table was sat there, she knew those shoes, but didn’t expect

to see the fishnets just above the hem of his socks showing.

Just to his right sat the only other woman in the room, a long skirt covering her knees

upwards, was slowly been lifted higher by the perfectly manicured hand, revealing stocking

tops and what made her gasp, as it looked like she was wearing a strap on as the skirt came

up even higher.

Sarah quickly retrieved the pen and just as she was moving out from under the table she

saw that Edward has his almost erect cock bulging against his trousers, god did it look

massive, a side to the almost prudish and stand off Edward she had never seen before.

Trying to compose herself as she sat down, she looked again round the table, not 100% sure

but she was sure the other woman just winked at her and then slowly licked her lips before

taking a drink of water.

?Ladies and gentlemen, I’d say it is about time we finished this meeting, there are a few

details we need to finish but I’d best say we do this over a little drink in my office, less

formal I’d say~ and with that James stood up from the table And headed out of the room......

PT 4.5 coming in the next couple of days

morpeth

Just gets. better and better

By *ovelace1111Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Excellent storyline. Keep it going. Loving this