FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging in Sheffield

Dogging in Sheffield

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I often wondered about dogging x where, how, when so after looking at sites on the web we decided to travel to a dogging site.

Bottom car park in concord park was said to be a quiet and good area with good quality people at 11pm Saturday nights...

So we went to just first find the place and second to find out if this place is genuine....

Off we went approx 20 min drive from home we arrived. Pitch black and off the road so discreet. Wooded area just off car park...

There was 2 cars parked next to other and could see couple of guys talking to other so we flashed the lights and approached....

1 of the guys said that he's waiting for his wife to come back and the other guy ask if we was players or watches....

Me been me I said players but never done it before . The guy said basically the ins and outs of it best times and locations....

So I said where's your wife gone and next min out of the wooded area her and 2 guys appeared.

She was wearing a short mini and vest top basically she just fucked 2 guys in the woods lol

The guys walked past us up the park and said see ya next week.

So after a quick chat with them both and a swap of numbers we departed home...

1 week later

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

Looking forward to next instalment

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

wow - thats not too far from me.

Never been dogging, but keen!

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Love to find some good dogging areas around Barnsley

"Love to find some good dogging areas around Barnsley "

I have heard top Lane near Breton is good

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Following on from our previous story we arrange to meet the couple also last week at 10 p.m. in the same place the couple was called Rachel and Steve....

Rachel was a bigger lady with enormous boobs Live Local to the area so it was there locally regular spot to play had a quick chat with Rachel basically she could do anything she wanted as long as her husband didn't watch but then took her home and f***** her senseless which I find an erotic really....

Rachel asked me what I wanted to do and I said to her I don't know the two husbands chatted and then the two guys on last week. Walking down the park these guys was Rachel's regular she met on a Saturday evening.

She says I like it in the Woods because it's like having a blind fold on it's pitch black...

So after chatting to my husband I decided to join Rachel in the woods he was fine with this he sat talking to Steve....

Halfway down the steps in the wooded area there is a bench like she said it was Pitch Black... at that stage she introduced guys to me

John and Simon I would say mid 40s deffo older than me Rachel passed me some condoms and said u have Simon first and then swap ok not problem

Rachel got straight to it sucking dick like a trooper so I followed suit Simon had a very impressive cock nice cut bell end

By *iddyandherCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Snake pass .some nice secluded places

By *iddyandherCouple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Snake pass ! Some nice places

By *erbMan  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

I could hear Rachel enjoying John so Simon laid on the floor and I've slowly lowered myself onto him I could feel it every inch going deep inside my pussy I was thinking bloody Nora it felt wonderful after the individual pushing the boundaries I managed to get a good rhythm with Simon after about 5 minutes Simon put me over into doggy and that was it my pussy was on fire a couple of minutes later we both we both came together I was thinking bloody hell Johns next I never had done two guys in the same time so it was completely Completely mind-blowing....

As soon as John came all over Rachel's tits I remember Rachel said go and stick your cock in her mouth and get it ready again for round 2 John was a little bit different to sign John wasn't as long but definitely has wide John gently started licking my pussy which Simon didn't do bloody hell I was in ecstasy I never had this feeling before of been outside and been totally out of my comfort zone but so much enjoying it....

How to get in John hard he led me on the bench in my legs above my shoulders and pounded my pussy obviously everyone knows second time round the sex last quite a bit longer so in this time we had been around 30 minutes in total my Hubby came down the steps to view Rachel grabbed him and started sucking it cock ....

Which I found it a total turn on and John totally found out I flipped him over and rid him like a racehorse near the finish....

All 3 guys shot their loads on me and Rachel ....

We met up with the guys again but that a different story all true but like I said some years ago xx

My husband continues meeting couples for voyeuristic fun which we take into our bedroom xx

Yes I will return possibly mid 2019 we had 3 years doing this and loved it but we treat it as a hobby and can live without it so never been rushed to get back even if my Hubby keeps asking xx

By *heffguy80Man  over a year ago

WORKSOP

Stop naming real places on the forums! Are you trying to get them shut down???

Real places for real stories

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

I know what you mean op but if you name places they get reported to police and are watched by them great story though

By *weetyorkieMan  over a year ago

york

Wow so good

6 years ago x I often wondered it was still going but I know Rachel stopped going

By *urprised!Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

[Removed by poster at 17/10/18 23:54:21]

By *urprised!Man  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGE

Woodhead anyone out tonight

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago