FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best Panties Find ?

Best Panties Find ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mine was a really yummy pair of knickers found down the side of a bed in a premier inn

Was there on my own for work so had plenty of fun with those

Love to hear all your stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice find.. My best find was the first time my whfe had been with someone else and she left them on the bed still warm and wet for me to savour.

Nice find

Quite a few years ago I found some Janet raeger lace and silk which I took home and wore sometimes..but never in public.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Quite a few years ago I found some Janet raeger lace and silk which I took home and wore sometimes..but never in public. "

Where did you find those?

Friends 19 year old daughter. Still moist.

Checking into my room in a ski chalet in Les Gets, found 6 pairs of gorgeous worn panties on the top shelf of the wardrobe where they’d obviously been forgotten by owner and missed by staff . Happy days

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Found a lovely thong hanging in a tree by a layby after the couple had told me where to look. Sent them some pics of me enjoying them.

By *unfella1980Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

i used to run a nightclub, would always find them in the lasses toilets and in the dark corners at end of the night :D

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Brothers bedroom on the floor

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

"Friends 19 year old daughter. Still moist."

Very nice

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes love when I get left a pair to find x

I’ve had quite a few over the years. Some found, some given to me!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"Brothers bedroom on the floor"

Your brothers panties

When we moved into this house there was a small packed suitcase in the shed, full of women’s clothes. From the style and size I reckon it was the previous owner’s daughters (in her 20s) . 4 bras and about 10 pairs of knickers (originally ????), occasionally when I am bored and horny I get another pair out.

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Friends daughters freshly worn white French style panties at the top of the wash basket

By *igs72Man  over a year ago

motherwell

A friends daughters. Have a pair of his wife’s as well

Blackpool

"A friends daughters. Have a pair of his wife’s as well "

By *ohn snowMan  over a year ago

bletchley

Sister in laws panties in her bathroom

By *an4nylonMan  over a year ago

liverpool

regularly go into sis in laws washing basket, hers and nieces,nieces all sticky, sis in laws more pissy, used to meet a guy in car at local dogging area, her always brought his wifes knickers and tights, rolled the tights foot over my hard cock, and sucked me off while I described the taste of his wifes pussy on the used knickers, mmmm lovely,

Kind of theft I’m thinking some of these...

Fifeslut (her name on here) got her boyfriend to drop me off a very well used pair of her sexy knickers in a discreet location for me to find then enjoy on the basis I made a film for them of me enjoying them

Blackpool

Been flirting for a long time now with a woman in work , started showing each other naughty pictures and talking about kinks, today I told her I love the feel of panties on my cock and bum and showed her some of my pics of me in panties, she loved them and told me she will bring me some of hers in to work next week as long as I take some pictures of me wearing them and send to her !!!! I said good, but make sure they are freshly worn can't wait until she's back in work next Tuesday

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Make sure you send me the photos as well please

By *ornlovermanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

found a nice pink pair tied to a tree whilst taking the dog a walk

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

A sexy black pair of used panties in my tunic pocket left by my station bosses wife.

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

I have a pair of used panties my step daughter now in her 40s left behind on her last visit. Smell fantastic and I wank while sniffing them. So fucking sexy.

By *untime512Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Had many finds over the years best recent was partners sisters when on holiday left them filled

Best pantie find was the pair an ex-girlfriend has slipped into by bag on leaving her place for the last time after breaking up. She knew all about my love of crossdressing. Needless to say although we broke up there were a few mutal fuck meets over the next couple of years.

By *ebt collectorMan  over a year ago

North East

I was staying with the mother in law and she put a sticky soiled pair in my pack up box.. I never told the wife but every time she now asked if I want a sandwich with a coffee at there house she just gives me a sly wink

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I walked out of Tesco’s and there in front of me on the grass was a lovely pair of knickers took them home not much of a smell but you could see on the crutch were her fanny had been,

Then at work I was cleaning a car I opened the door there was a nice pair on the floor with a lovely piss stain in them I took them to the toilet and sniffed them a great piss smell and I took some photos of them wish I could take them home to wank smelling them.

Blackpool

"Been flirting for a long time now with a woman in work , started showing each other naughty pictures and talking about kinks, today I told her I love the feel of panties on my cock and bum and showed her some of my pics of me in panties, she loved them and told me she will bring me some of hers in to work next week as long as I take some pictures of me wearing them and send to her !!!! I said good, but make sure they are freshly worn can't wait until she's back in work next Tuesday "
well tomorrow is the day she's back in work, really hoping she's in a horny mood ))

Neighbours wife and daughters.. all very nice

My cousins thongs and gstrings, love wanking over them when i can some proper slutty gstrings x

Blackpool

"Been flirting for a long time now with a woman in work , started showing each other naughty pictures and talking about kinks, today I told her I love the feel of panties on my cock and bum and showed her some of my pics of me in panties, she loved them and told me she will bring me some of hers in to work next week as long as I take some pictures of me wearing them and send to her !!!! I said good, but make sure they are freshly worn can't wait until she's back in work next Tuesday "
gutted she was ill and phoned in sick today

Mmmmm hot

By *uantumedMan  over a year ago

stockport

Just found some in a holiday cottage. Nice pair of size12. Having fun as you can imagine. Would be willing to swap or share and wank with them. Get in touch if local

Fiancee’s mate. Absolutely stunning, has done a bit of modelling, only goes out with footballers type. 10/10.

Stayed over a while ago and could resist having a little sniff when I saw her bag.

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

On the road to the local station nice thong which was obviously dropped from a car the night before gusset still slightly damp

My sis in laws ..

Nice white knickers .... Mmmmmmmm

By *indacxd2000TV/TS  over a year ago

Knocklyon

My Siters new red ones when I was 12 mmmmm

By *indacxd2000TV/TS  over a year ago

Knocklyon

That should read Sisters and lol what it done to me xx

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

No a girls thing on his floor lol

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Building an extension on a house and needed into the daughters bedroom to sort popping points. Her Dad gave permission and apologised for her being untidy. Had to move a lot of her stuff and her bed. Nobody at home. 4 or 5 used pairs under the bed and linen basket full - very heady aroma. Daughter came home and I apologised for being in her room but explained why and she was cool. I followed her into her room. What a mess she said, I bet there was loads of washing under the bed? Yes I said but I put it in the basket with the rest. She walked over and rummaged about. I’m such a messy cow, oh great i was wondering where these were and held this lovely pair up in the air. Those are nice I said and left the room. A few hours later all this stuff was on the clothes line and clean and soon to be dry as it was summer. Drat. Following morning I get to the job, everyone is out and there on her bed was her night shirt and the pants - no effort to hide them. They’d obviously been worn all night and were fantastic. I moved them to let her know I found them and then every few days I’d have a new pair left for me. Awesome. And then the fun really started.

Edinburgh

Propping!!!

By *eandyourwife69Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

The wife came home in a pair soaked with cum nearly came just smelling them ! Tasted sooo sweet !

Tell us more

By *ead2016Man  over a year ago

brighton

Working at an air hostesses house found a pair in the wash bin she had just taken off after a 12 hour flight.

Edinburgh

More Tomsee??

So I put a new steel beam in under her bedroom window and cracked on with the walls, timber floor etc. We got on well when she was there but with her job she was away most days after leaving me ‘gifts’ in her room.

The project lasted 6 months and during that time she would sometimes come home for lunch and took some time off job hunting. The chat was great and got quite risqué at times. Then the lunchtime jogging started. Fantastic curvy Lycra clad figure that she wanted to firm up - I said “it’s perfect” - “thank you”.

One day I was having my lunch on the new roof outside her bedroom, she’s back from her run and opens the window onto me - she’s looking very hot in every way. “I’m melting, I’ll need to cool down and have a shower before I go back to work”. “Good idea” I say. She leaves the window open and knows I can see her. She strips off and walks about nude, her running gear is deposited inside the window which extended to the floor. She grabs a bath towel, stares right at me and wraps herself in it hiding the full frontal. I’m stuck mid chew. She comes to the window and moving the clothes with her foot says “do you ever eat anything hot for lunch”? I nearly gulped at that. She laughed and says I’m off to the shower, back in 10. Her clothes were very warm and damp and.........!!! I made it obvious I had moved them through the window. She comes back in. “How was that? Still hot or just warm?”. “A bit like your figure, perfect” I say. “I’m glad you like it, it would be good to get an opinion if all my excercise pays off”. “Sure”. And with that she drops the towel and dresses in full view of me. I’m trying to be cool looking away a lot but also looking at her plus I couldn’t move as I was solid!!!

"More Tomsee??

So I put a new steel beam in under her bedroom window and cracked on with the walls, timber floor etc. We got on well when she was there but with her job she was away most days after leaving me ‘gifts’ in her room.

The project lasted 6 months and during that time she would sometimes come home for lunch and took some time off job hunting. The chat was great and got quite risqué at times. Then the lunchtime jogging started. Fantastic curvy Lycra clad figure that she wanted to firm up - I said “it’s perfect” - “thank you”.

One day I was having my lunch on the new roof outside her bedroom, she’s back from her run and opens the window onto me - she’s looking very hot in every way. “I’m melting, I’ll need to cool down and have a shower before I go back to work”. “Good idea” I say. She leaves the window open and knows I can see her. She strips off and walks about nude, her running gear is deposited inside the window which extended to the floor. She grabs a bath towel, stares right at me and wraps herself in it hiding the full frontal. I’m stuck mid chew. She comes to the window and moving the clothes with her foot says “do you ever eat anything hot for lunch”? I nearly gulped at that. She laughed and says I’m off to the shower, back in 10. Her clothes were very warm and damp and.........!!! I made it obvious I had moved them through the window. She comes back in. “How was that? Still hot or just warm?”. “A bit like your figure, perfect” I say. “I’m glad you like it, it would be good to get an opinion if all my excercise pays off”. “Sure”. And with that she drops the towel and dresses in full view of me. I’m trying to be cool looking away a lot but also looking at her plus I couldn’t move as I was solid!!!"

Hot story

"More Tomsee??

One day I was having my lunch on the new roof outside her bedroom, she’s back from her run and opens the window onto me - she’s looking very hot in every way. “I’m melting, I’ll need to cool down and have a shower before I go back to work”. “Good idea” I say. She leaves the window open and knows I can see her. She strips off and walks about nude, her running gear is deposited inside the window which extended to the floor. She grabs a bath towel, stares right at me and wraps herself in it hiding the full frontal. I’m stuck mid chew. She comes to the window and moving the clothes with her foot says “do you ever eat anything hot for lunch”? I nearly gulped at that. She laughed and says I’m off to the shower, back in 10. Her clothes were very warm and damp and.........!!! I made it obvious I had moved them through the window. She comes back in. “How was that? Still hot or just warm?”. “A bit like your figure, perfect” I say. “I’m glad you like it, it would be good to get an opinion if all my excercise pays off”. “Sure”. And with that she drops the towel and dresses in full view of me. I’m trying to be cool looking away a lot but also looking at her plus I couldn’t move as I was solid!!!"

Edinburgh

Depending on what I was working at, I would sometimes be in a position for a show and sometimes not which was very frustrating. Her parents are going on holiday and I get clearance to work weekends to push the job on and it’s summer. I arrive not to early at 9, House is in darkness. I let myself in quietly. Parents away, kitchen a mess and the lounge too but I noted no beer bottles, only girls I wondered. Clearly friends had been invited back and with all curtains drawn I wondered who was staying??? I get on with work being as quiet a possible and keep an eye on the window. About 11 the curtains finally open a bit, I can see bed hair and a single eye. I mouth a ‘sorry’ and then get the T shape in hands and I give the thumbs up. 10 mins later I go in. She looks pretty rough for her but really sexy - tousled hair, king baggy t shirt with her nipples protruding and her lovely legs bare. I apologised for making any noise and stated that I had to progress the job for her parents. She was cool with it but had a hangover. “I’m making bacon sandwiches for me and Ann, do you want one”? Yes please, who’s Ann? “She’s my best friend, upstairs asleep, she’s not a drinker and is feeling really sorry for herself”. We have a general chat about her night, 4 girls had come back but only Ann stayed. I started to clean up a bit and brought glasses and bottles in. You’re so sweet, thanks. No problem, you make me tea and a bacon sarny and I’m yours, cheap date. We both laugh. She moves about stretching into cupboards and bending down, she must know I can see her butt cheeks every now and again so when she bends over again I say the running n all seems to be working on what I thought was already perfect. “You think”? Yeah, defo. What I can see looks amazing. “You’d say anything to get fed” That’s true to a point but I’m always very honest which gets me in trouble sometimes but better to have an opinion that people trust than be a yes man. “I suppose that’s fair”. “Right breakfast is ready, will you bring this plate up please, I’ve got our juice and tea”. Sure. She heads out the door and I follow, then up the stairs where she consciously gives me a great show and looks over her shoulder. “In here. Ann are you decent”? as she walks in. Ann is stunning but at her worst. “OMG, who’s he”? “He’s our builder I told you about” I look at her! “Oh, hi I’m Ann” as she gives me a big smile of perfect white teeth. Hi Ann, pleased to meet you. I better crack in, see you later. And I leave and I can hear them giggling. I grab my food and head outside. Sun is up, a beautiful day and my mind is whirling. About an hour later the bedroom curtains are noisily thrown back and the window opens. “It smells like a bar in here”. Then both girls appear at the window in their sleeping attire and I’m looking up. You two look a bit brighter. “The power of the bacon sandwich, how’s it going”? All good with me thanks. “We’re going to have a shower and then maybe sunbathe, will that be ok”? Sure as king as you don’t distract me. “I’ll try not to but Ann might”. Why’s that? “You haven’t seen her yet”. Ok I’ll look forward to it. Much laughter from the bedroom “you shower first Ann, I’ll tidy up a bit”. I’m trying not to stare up but to hell with it, as soon as I do both girls are looking down and Ann pulled her T-shirt over her head. I grin and say I see what you mean. Two large perfect breasts are above a very narrow waist, wonderfully flared hips and a bare meeting point. “I told you”. You’re both stunning looking. Ann slowly turns around as I quietly joke applaude and then she dives for the shower.

» Add a new message to this topic