FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mother in law

The mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackb85 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

This is not much of a story but I need to get it off my chest.

My gfs mother is a blonde attracive lady in her early 50s she is small and around 50kgs. We play golf most weeks together and god I love watching her play in her little golf skirts.

I wish one day she would turn up to golf with no shorts on under her skirts. It will never happen but god it would be so hot to see her bend down to line up her putt and I look and see she has no shorts on or some sexy knickers.

A guy can only dream eh.

Sorry it is not much of a story but I just have some hot thoughts after golf and have had some great wanks thinking about that day she might turn up and left those shorts at home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *fj11Man  over a year ago

hounslow

Same with mine but it's badminton...walked in on her topless once big fat dark nipples

..still fuck the Mrs to the thoughts her mum to this day

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Ex MIL was nice fit blonde. Husband wasn’t interested in her and we all went on holiday together once, two weeks of her in a bikini. Lots of wanks over her gorgeous arse and tits but never had the bottle to go further.

Newmarket

Both very hot. Sadly I have never seen her topless or anything just seen her in her bikini and she is in great shape for a woman in her 50s. She goes to the gym 3 times a week and yoga the other days.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got as far as licking and eating out my mother in law. My wife and I usually fantasise about fucking her mum. My wife likes to pretend that she is her mum when we fuck sometimes

"I've got as far as licking and eating out my mother in law. My wife and I usually fantasise about fucking her mum. My wife likes to pretend that she is her mum when we fuck sometimes "

That's so sexy

Newmarket

"I've got as far as licking and eating out my mother in law. My wife and I usually fantasise about fucking her mum. My wife likes to pretend that she is her mum when we fuck sometimes "

What... that is crazy. I don't think my gf would be up for that.

My gf has said before that her mum was checking me out 1 night when we all went out for dinner and a few other things but my gf finds it funny rather than anything

Have a look under the forum section, then the stories and Fantasies and search for....

Dating a 22 yr girl, but her oversexed gran... Fuck!

A dirty story I have posted about when my gfs granny seduced me behind my gfs back. go look but please leave something real dirty on the forum...

Newmarket

Anyone else have any stories of their mother in law apart from the normal on here... I fucked my mother in law

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Really?

If your wife was sexual enough to be role playing as her mother being fucked by you, I doubt very much you would be on as a single profile. I know it is the fantasy section but really???

Newmarket

Currrently sat on a couch across from her and she is in a floaty dress and i am getting a little flash of her lace knickers every time she crosses and uncrossss her legs. She will have no idea I can see anything

Love these stories

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice my mil was blonde very busty and petite saw her in fancy dress as a French maid frilly knickers on and tits busting out mmm

Newmarket

"Nice my mil was blonde very busty and petite saw her in fancy dress as a French maid frilly knickers on and tits busting out mmm"

Fuck that is hot, lucky you

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

"Currrently sat on a couch across from her and she is in a floaty dress and i am getting a little flash of her lace knickers every time she crosses and uncrossss her legs. She will have no idea I can see anything "

She is doing it on purpose, give her a cheeky wink and let her catch you looking as she crosses her legs.

Newmarket

"Currrently sat on a couch across from her and she is in a floaty dress and i am getting a little flash of her lace knickers every time she crosses and uncrossss her legs. She will have no idea I can see anything

She is doing it on purpose, give her a cheeky wink and let her catch you looking as she crosses her legs.

"

I wish she was but I'm very sure she is not

Newmarket

She was around our house today to chill and us our pool etc, fuck she looked hot in her one piece. It was slightly low cut and her little C cup boobs looked incredible.

By *humper9erMan  over a year ago

Rocklin

When i was just 18 I had a gf, 16, but, her mom was just 17 when she had her, so, at 33/34, she looked like my gf's older sister by just a couple of years. One even, my gf's parents had a bbq with approx 20 people invited. One of the other young guy's was bragging that at the last bbq mg gf's mom sucked him off in the upstairs bathroom. About an hour later, I felt the real need to relieve myself, but, both downstairs bathrooms were occupied. I went upsatairs and got to the bathroom just as "mom" came out of their bedroom. She approached me smiling and said that her daughter had told her that I was as big and an ear of corn. I only smiled, knowing it wasn't true. She then ushered me into the bathroom and proceeded to find out for her self. "MoM" only smiled when she discovered that I wasn't that big but that I was long 9" and very skinny. about 1 1/2" diameter. (thus my nickname "needle dick") She had me half way down her throat before I even knew my shorts were at my knees. Once I was hard enough for her, she stood,bent over the bathtub and guided me right to her ass hole. She looked back and told to shove all the way in. Grabbing her hips I did just that, all the way till my balls bounced off her hard ass cheeks. I held her hips as I just pounded into her and in a short while I filled her ass with my jism. As we resituated our shorts, she just said, She's been asking if she could fuck you, You have my permission. If you go into the pool house, I can watch you do her from the equipment room. Just make sure you are facing the mirror when you do. If I can watch, you can have my ass anytime you want. It was a busy summer.

Newmarket

"

When i was just 18 I had a gf, 16, but, her mom was just 17 when she had her, so, at 33/34, she looked like my gf's older sister by just a couple of years. One even, my gf's parents had a bbq with approx 20 people invited. One of the other young guy's was bragging that at the last bbq mg gf's mom sucked him off in the upstairs bathroom. About an hour later, I felt the real need to relieve myself, but, both downstairs bathrooms were occupied. I went upsatairs and got to the bathroom just as "mom" came out of their bedroom. She approached me smiling and said that her daughter had told her that I was as big and an ear of corn. I only smiled, knowing it wasn't true. She then ushered me into the bathroom and proceeded to find out for her self. "MoM" only smiled when she discovered that I wasn't that big but that I was long 9" and very skinny. about 1 1/2" diameter. (thus my nickname "needle dick") She had me half way down her throat before I even knew my shorts were at my knees. Once I was hard enough for her, she stood,bent over the bathtub and guided me right to her ass hole. She looked back and told to shove all the way in. Grabbing her hips I did just that, all the way till my balls bounced off her hard ass cheeks. I held her hips as I just pounded into her and in a short while I filled her ass with my jism. As we resituated our shorts, she just said, She's been asking if she could fuck you, You have my permission. If you go into the pool house, I can watch you do her from the equipment room. Just make sure you are facing the mirror when you do. If I can watch, you can have my ass anytime you want. It was a busy summer."

That is a very hot story but 1 messed up mum haha

Guildford

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I remember a few years back in my early 20s i was staying at my gfs at the time, I was in bed with the gf when her mom brought us breakfast in bed. Her mom was just wearing a silk robe which undone revealing a lovely silky white bra and thong, she just looked at me and winked before leaving the room...safe to say I gave to the gf a real good fucking afterwards

Newmarket

"I remember a few years back in my early 20s i was staying at my gfs at the time, I was in bed with the gf when her mom brought us breakfast in bed. Her mom was just wearing a silk robe which undone revealing a lovely silky white bra and thong, she just looked at me and winked before leaving the room...safe to say I gave to the gf a real good fucking afterwards"

Fuck that is a horny story, my mother in law still wears sexy underwear (I see them on the washing line and a glimpse of a lace bra every now and then) but god I would love to see her in it fully

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Manchester

When i was just 18 I had a gf, 16, but, her mom was just 17 when she had her, so, at 33/34, she looked like my gf's older sister by just a couple of years. One even, my gf's parents had a bbq with approx 20 people invited. One of the other young guy's was bragging that at the last bbq mg gf's mom sucked him off in the upstairs bathroom. About an hour later, I felt the real need to relieve myself, but, both downstairs bathrooms were occupied. I went upsatairs and got to the bathroom just as "mom" came out of their bedroom. She approached me smiling and said that her daughter had told her that I was as big and an ear of corn. I only smiled, knowing it wasn't true. She then ushered me into the bathroom and proceeded to find out for her self. "MoM" only smiled when she discovered that I wasn't that big but that I was long 9" and very skinny. about 1 1/2" diameter. (thus my nickname "needle dick") She had me half way down her throat before I even knew my shorts were at my knees. Once I was hard enough for her, she stood,bent over the bathtub and guided me right to her ass hole. She looked back and told to shove all the way in. Grabbing her hips I did just that, all the way till my balls bounced off her hard ass cheeks. I held her hips as I just pounded into her and in a short while I filled her ass with my jism. As we resituated our shorts, she just said, She's been asking if she could fuck you, You have my permission. If you go into the pool house, I can watch you do her from the equipment room. Just make sure you are facing the mirror when you do. If I can watch, you can have my ass anytime you want. It was a busy summer.

very interesting story

Guildford

dont have a go guys but. All the guys who have had encounters with their mother in law answer me this, imagine if you have a son in law who was after your mrs? Would you be ok with that? And what about your daughter? Would it make you annoyed?

Newmarket

"dont have a go guys but. All the guys who have had encounters with their mother in law answer me this, imagine if you have a son in law who was after your mrs? Would you be ok with that? And what about your daughter? Would it make you annoyed? "

I would love if my wife in years to come was able to attract guys half her age. I'm sure it would make her feel good about herself as well

» Add a new message to this topic