FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck toy

Fuck toy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had been secretly seeing David for a few months, he is one of my dads friends and is almost 20 years older than me. He made it pretty obvious that he fancied me. Im not sure if my dad realized but a lot of his work mates were eyeing me up at that party, my tight white mini dress didnt leave much to the imagination and I really enjoyed the attention. My own husband not giving me a second glance. He was drink an hour into the party. David was the only one I fancied though, mostly because he had the confidence to come over and start talking to me.

After a bit of harmless chat the flirting started, Dave and I had to lean into quite close to hear each other over the music, I looked over his shoulder to check where my father was. He was busy drinking. My husband was half asleep and and hadnt noticed the time that David was spending chatting up his wife in her slutty dress and fuck me shoes.

"Jesus Rachel dressed like that you could get an old guy into a lot of trouble" said Dave openly running his gaze up and down my body.

"But I think you would find that I would be worth the trouble David" I replied.

I gave him a sultry wink and put my hand on his chest, letting it move slowly downwards. "Not here" I quickly reply.

"God the things I'd like to do to you Rachel" he whispered.

I glanced down to see his erection growing in his jeans, it looked so damn big. I thought fuck it and whispered in his ear "Dave, the way i feel now, you could do whatever you wanted to me"

Within a few minutes we were in the toilet and I was bent over as he was forced his thick vieny cock into my tight pussy. I was dripping wet and it was running down my thighs. He fucked me so hard I thought I thought I was going to black out. Pure anamialstic fucking. It felt fucking great. My husband was my age and had never fucked me like this!

My dress was up round my waist and his big strong hands gripped my little body so hard. Before long he let out a deep moan and shot his thick load deep in my pussy. He pulled out and span me round, the cum oozing out down my thighs. I obediently dropped to my knees and hungrily sucked his lovely big cock clean.

"Oh god Rachel you gorgeous little slut" he panted pushing his semi hard cock back in his pants and pulling up his trousers.

"I better go back in before your dad notices we are both missing or your husband".

I was still on my knees as he left the cubicle. His cum on the floor where it had run out of my gapping pussy. I was speechless and felt truely used, like a total whore ... it felt good, really good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm back to hubby wih cum dripping out of you mmmm

By *aninmexMan  over a year ago

mexbourogh

I cleaned myself up so I didn't look like I had just been fucked roughly in the toilets. I headed back out to the party. I made a point of not spending the night near David. We did swap mobile numbers and over the next few days I received several dirty text messages from David telling me more and more things he wanted to do to me. I was so horny all the time. Even my husband commented on how horny I seemed to be.

We began to see each other secretly. He would arrange to meet me and pick me up in his car and we would go somewhere secluded and fuck like animals.It was so hot. He fucked me like a man possesed. Taking out all his filthiest fantasies on me and I loved every second of it. During sex he liked me to talk dirty. Things like how much I loved his fat cock in me, how I was his little slut and that I would do anything for him.

He would fuck me hard from behind and push his thumb into my ass telling me how I was his fuck toy and that I was only good for fucking. It turned me on so much. He would pound me with his rock hard cock and say things like he'd like to share me with his friends, tie me to the toilet in the pub and let everyone take turns on me and because I was such a filthy little slut. He told me I would enjoy it and beg for more. All this filthy talk and his dirty fantasies just got me dripping wet and hornier. He made me cum until I thought I might pass out. Most days after our sessions I could hardly walk.

He would often send me messages telling me what to wear. One day while home alone doing the house work I got a package in the post. It was from David. Skin tight mini dress made of thin black latex that had a zip in the front. I rushed up stairs to try it on. I could barely close the zipper over my tits. I looked so hot in it. He told me to wear it with stockings and slutty heels and meet him on the corner of street in the next town. I slipped a raincoat to cover myself. I stood on the corner waiting for him. Some cars slowing down as they passed. I wondered if the thought I was a hooker.

David was now 15 minutes late and I was so horny I was finding very difficult not to touch myself. I had let my coat fall open and my latex wrapped tits looked like they could burst free at any second, my nipples jutted through the rubber aching to be touched.

Then a Mercedes pulled up. The music booming inside. A handsome black man let down the window. "How much to take you home baby?"

I walked forward and bent over to face him, my tits bulging out the top of my dress. I bent down and replied

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Sounds good definitely want to hear more

By *ammer7811Man  over a year ago

Medway

"Sounds good definitely want to hear more "

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

[Removed by poster at 22/10/18 13:21:15]

By *elkinbelMan  over a year ago

belfast

"For 250 you can do whatever you like to me for the whole night". Where had that come from. It was like someone else was talking. It was as if lust had taken over.

The guy smiled and tossed his head towards to the driver. Another handsome black guy who was looking hungrily at me. " Do you Think you can handle both of us?"

Oh the thought of being fucked by the two men at the same time made my already wet pussy throb with expectation.

"Fuck yes". I smiled and climbed into the back of their car.

We arrived at there flat. I told the guys I needed to make a call first. I called my husband and it went to the answering machine. As I knew it would. I left a message to say I had gone off for the day with a friend and wouldnt be home till tomorrow. I followed the guys up to a very nice flat. I shrugged of my coat giving them full view of my body in the tight slutty dress. They both smiled.

"Craig put some music on and get the lady a drink".

Craig was the driver. He was really tall and muscular. He put some music on and got the drinks. He placed the drinks on the table and motioned to me to join him on the sofa.

I took a sip of my drink. He then took the drink from my hand. He ran a big hand over my body until it reached the zip. He slowly pulled it down. My tits popped out and he pinched my nipple hard.

"Your so fucking hot".

I watched as he pulled open his zip and extracted his errectr cock. It was practically the size of my forearm. I reached out to hold it, stroking slowly. I knelt up on the sofa and lowered my head to his lap to take his cock in my mouth. I just managed to fit the head in and I could feel it throbbing and I wanked him with my hands. He ran his hand over my body and pulled my dress up over my ass. I could feel his finger pushing at the entrance to my asshole. I pushed my ass back firmly so his fingertip entered me.

"Damn bitch2 he laughed. "You love it dontcha".

I was now really working his cock with my mouth. He moved his hand from my ass and up to the back of my head. He pushed my head down and forced his cock head to the back of my mouth and into my throat. I gagged but he kept pushing. His cock swelling and filling my throat until I had what must have been 10 inches of thick cock deep and tight in my throat.

"Oh damn bitch" he gasped. "Your throat feels like a pussy".

I could hardly breathe but the feeling of being used in this way was driving my wild.

At this point the other guy came into the room. "Shit brother could you wait till I was ready" he laughed.

Gets better and better

Craig released me and I sat up gasping for breath. Drwel pouring from my lips all down my tits.

Daryl laughed and handed my drink. "You look like you need it". I smiled "Are you as big as him?"

"I sure am honey and I get the feeling you hoped I was"

"Damn fucking right I did".

I drank the rest of my drink in one go. Then went back to sucking on Craigs erection. I arched my back shoving my little ass in the air. I then felt Daryls hands on me pushing the rubber dress up to my waist and easing open my ass cheeks. I felt the hard swollen end of his cock pushing against the opening of my wet pussy and his thumbs meeting at the entrance of my ass hole. He shoved his cock all the way in. Slowly. No shit was he as big as Craig. Maybe bigger. It felt amazing. Spit roasted between two big black cocks.

Both of them moved up onto their knees and began. They began fucking me hard. Craigs cock moving the full length of my throat and Daryl slamming his fat dick deep inside me with both his thumbs in my ass.

I came so hard but they didn't let up and sure enough I came again and again until I felt limp and exchausted. Daryl had ripped the latex dress and now I was in just stockings and heels. Suddenly I felt Craigs cock tense in my throat. He grabbed a fistful of my hair pushing his cock further in until my nose was squashed against his stomach. He let out a deep grunt "You nasty fucking slut. Take that" as he unloaded his fat balls deep inside me my throat. He then pulled out shooting the last streams of cum into my face and hair. I collapsed face down while Daryl grunted and groaned and fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before. Then bang. I felt his cock swell even bigger as he let loose and fired a massive hot sticky load deep in my tight little pussy. He pulled out and I felt our shared cum run down my thighs. It was so hot.

For a while I just lay there, face down on the sofa my ass still in thr air. I was covered in cum and feeling utterly used.

Eventually I managed to sit. The guys had stood up and removed the rest of their clothes. They were both very well built and their semi hard cocks hung down low and long. I eyed them both greedily. I still wanted more. I realized that so did they. Then my phone rang. Daryl took it from the pocket of my coat and checked the caller ID.

"David" he smiled " Dat your husband little slut?" The phone kept ringing.

"Not excatly but it was the guy I was meant to be meetin" I said with a little grin.

The phone stopped ringing. Daryl clicked a few buttons and held the phone up to take a picture of me. In stockings, heels and drenched in the cum.

"Lets see what David thinks of that" he said as he sent the picture message.

Fuck he will love that I thought, probably text back asking for more!

Daryl threw my phone on to the chair. He reached out and helped me to my feet.

"To the bedroom little slut. we aint finished with you yet" and he slapped my ass.

Amazing story can’t wait to read more

Excellent

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *rattyPrincessWoman  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Wow! Looking forward to next part x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Excellent "
more please wonderful story

Guildford

"Excellent "
more please wonderful story

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Craig was already on the bed with a bottle of wine. Stroking his beautiful cock back to its full size. I crawled onto the kingsize bed towards him and kissed him deeply. I take the bottle from his hand and drink some straight from the bottle. I place it on the bedsode locker. As I kiss him I reach behind and ease myself down onto the thick ten inches that had before been jammed in my throat. It felt good to be full of his cock again.

I looked over my shoulder at Daryl. "What are you waiting for baby" I asked and then I saw that he was slowly rubbing his erection with some sort of lube. I knew what he was going to do from the glint in his eye. He knelt on the bed behind me while I moved slowly up and down on Craigs COCK. Craig was sucking on my tits. It felt so good. I glanced back at Daryl and caught his eye. His massive erection was aimed directly at my ass. I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Go on you big bastard fuck me in the ass. I want both your big dicks in me".

With that he ploughed roughly into my ass. Stretching me so wide but also made me orgasm instantly.

So there I was stuffed full of big black cock and loving every second of it. I leaned forward onto Craigs chest and just let them fuck me. My whole body filled with orgasmic feelings and the unquenchable need for more cock. As they ploughed my ass and my pussy, their hands groping my body I realized that I had awoken something in the last few weeks. I was now unable to enjoy normal sex. I needed to be used like a dirty little slut. Fucked hard and filthy. The more cock the better. As these thoughts drifted throughmy mind Daryl shot his massive load deep in my virgin ass. He pulled out. slapping and rubbing his sticky cock on my ass cheeks and lying back on the bed. Craig then pulled out and moved from under me. He pushed me face down on the bed taking Daryls place in my cum filled ass hole. I put up no resistance. I just moaned out loud and enjoyed the fat cock that filled me. I was up for anything like the cock hungry fuck toy I realized I had become.

The two guys got their moneys worth. Fucking me all night. Sometimes together AND sometimes taking turns on my willing body. About 6 in the morning I was on top of Daryl. kissing him deeply waiting for craig to shove his lovely cock into my now gapping hot ass hole again when Craig decided on something new. My pussy was now over sensitive and I had lost count of the orgasms as they all rolled into one.

The next morning David picked me up from the flat. Under my raincoat I was naked except for my torn stocking and heels. I felt lightheaded and found it difficult to walk due to the buzz coming from my overused pussy and ass (god knows how much cum was in my stomach that morning). In my pocket was 250 and Daryl and Craigs number.

I climbed into the car.

"Hi Baby I liked that picture. looked like you had a good night without me". He looked very arroused.

"Oh god Dave it was amazing".

"I thought you would have fun if i dressed you like a whore and left you theRE. you cant avoid it baby you are just a dirty little fuck toy".

"David you planned it"

"YES I just wish I could have watched you doing it .... what was he like"

"ill have to let you watch some time"

By *rattyPrincessWoman  over a year ago

hemel hempstead

Think David needs to arrange sumthing else ASAP lol x

What was the new thing craig decided to do

By *enedictmkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Wow great

Very horny

Guildford

"Think David needs to arrange sumthing else ASAP lol x"
A S A P thanks

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Love this story, the best I have read in a long time

By *edwayvoyeursCouple  over a year ago

Medway

Wow hot story. Excellent read!

Sunderland

Mmmm

By *ex555Man  over a year ago

down south

Great story want to hear more

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Hot

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Wow loving it

Fantastically filthy love it xx

Luvin this story ??

By *uckcouple17Couple  over a year ago

ask

amazing xxx

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Wow what an amazing story. Hope there's more

Thanks guys

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

so hot if it was real

"Thanks guys "

Will there be more? This is so.hit!

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

Fabulous

Please do carry on. We want to knpw more

same where

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Hope there's more to come

Amazing

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A very horny fucking story .

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

love to hear more!

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

So HOT xx

Wouldn’t mind taking on 2 bbc’s myself

brecon

Thanks x

Guildford

Thanks

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

great read

" love to hear more! "

Been busy working but will soon x

Looking forward to more

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sunderland

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Wow xx

After the 2 black guys I didn't see him much. I guess he was busy with work. I tried to go about my day trying to focus on things around the house, but every so often I'd have a moment where I would stop what I was doing and think about how horny I was from the whole experience. I decided I was going to get more and that I needed to make it happen.

I text him and asked if he wanted to play with his little fuck toy. I added a short video of me playing with myself. I waited patiently but a couple of hours later and still nothing. I decided to get dressed up in the lovely latex dress he gave me. A coat over it and showed up to his work.

It was lunch time and the office was quite. I know he would be in his office still working as usual. I opened the door and let myself in. The look of surprise on his face making it all worth it.

"What are you doing here?"

"Looking for your cock" I here myself reply.

A hugh grin spreads across his face. "Your such a fucking slut and I love it but your gonna get me fired" he replied. "How about we meet up tonight after work?". I just drop my coat on the floor. "Oh fuck" he breaths.

Come to my work and drop your coat

"So David still want to wait till to night?". "No" he replies. He walks to where I am standing and grabs my face. His tongue parting my lips. Hot hungry kisses. He walks me to his desk. He pulls up the dress and orders me to bend over the table. "This is gonna me quick as I have work to do". I feel his cock at the entrance of my pussy lips. No foreplay. We dont need it as I am already dripping wit. He enters me in one quick thrust. oh it feels so good to have him inside me again. He does things to me that my husband never could. "O fuck my slutty pussy harder". "Fuck yes" I here him say. He fucks me harder and harder. His balls slapping off my ass. It doesnt take long before he is grunting and he fills my pussy with his hot spunk.

He fixes his pants up and turns to me. He scribbles an address on a piece of paper. "Meet me at this address and 7. My phone is out of action at the minute so you wont be able to contact me. I expect to see you there. No excuses". I quicky fix myself up and make my way home.

My husband is heading off with the lads to training. I tell him not to expect me home till late as I am catching up with a friend. Its 6.30 before he leaves and I rush up stairs to get ready.

I showered quickly. I was scramling to get ready. Put on my stockings, miniskirt, bra and shirt. I left off my panties because I wanted him to have easy access. I put on some fresh red lipstick and drove to the address.

I didn't even get a chance to knock as he already had the door cracked opened a little. So I opened the door and stepped inside.

There was some quiet music playing from one of the rooms. So I began to walk though the house. There he was laying on a bed looking sexier than ever.

I stepped up to the foot of the bed and put my knees on it to begin crawling up between his legs but he quickly sat up and then propped himself up on his knees meeting me in the middle. He had one hand on the bottom of my back and put the other on the back of my head and began kissing me hard. His lips felt so soft, so plump and smooth. I couldn't get enough of them. The more we kissed the more passionate it became. Him running his fingers through my hair while using his other hand to caress my ass. I could feel him moving his hand around to play with my panties and then he realized I hadn't put any on. "Oh no panties. Such a fucking slut". I began to slide my hand down his chest and under his boxers so I could grab hold of his cock but he stopped me.

He used his muscular arms to flip me around and lay me down so that I was lying where he was when I first walked in. It took my breath away and my heart began to beat faster. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it open exposing my stomach and chest. With his hands on my shoulders he began kissing my neck, moving an inch at a time lower and lower until his lips were at the top of my skirt. I reached down and grabbed his hair and at the same time he put his hands under my knees and pushed my legs up above my head exposing what I had to offer under my skirt.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The start of many adventures - horny minx!! More

At this point I was dripping wet. My smooth pussy was spread far apart. I could feel the cool air on my ass. And then I felt the warmth of his tongue as it began to gently flick my clit. His tongue was amazing and he knew how to use it.

"I am going to have your slutty ass tonight" he whispered. "I dont think I am ready" I quickly replied But he wasn't listening. Still holding my legs up I could feel his tongue slip lower and lower down to my ass until he was eating it out. He had the slightest amount of stubble on his face and oh boy it felt amazing between my ass cheeks. His warm tongue forcing itself back and forth getting me oh so wet.

He let my legs down and sat up. He then flipped me over. He shoved his fingers inside my ass. I allowed myself to relax and enjoy the feeling. His fingers slipping back and forth. He then reached over to grab something. I felt the lube as he rubbed it it in.

I knew what was next and I actually wanted it so badly. I propped my ass up in to the air with my face on the pillow and couldn't help but to touch myself while I waited. I could hear him pulling off his boxers. He then moved forward until his cock was between my legs snuggled up against mine. He was so hard. He put his left hand on my hip to guide me and used his other to place the tip of his cock between my cheeks. I could feel the head of his cock make it in first and I let out a moan of ecstasy. He gently began pushing the rest of himself into me. He was going nice and slow.

I wanted all of him in me and now I so reached back and grabbed his hips and forced him in as deep as he could go.

"Fuck me baby" just came out. I couldn't help myself. I began saying it over and over again as he slid his cock in and out of me. I propped myself up with my hands and he grabbed me by the shoulders again to pull himself in deeper. I don't couldnt tell you how long we fucked for but it was at least half an hour of him pounding my ass from behind.

He was kissing the back of my neck and with every thrust he would make. We began breathing harder and harder and I knew we were both close to cumming. So I took my right hand and reached between my legs to grab his balls. I guided him in all the way and at that moment I began to cum. "Oh fuck yes. That feels so good". I heard myself say. I thought for a second that he wasn't going to cum but then I his muscles begin to quiver and his cock pulse. It felt amazing. I held him there with my hand. Making sure every last drop of his nasty cum filled my asshole.

Fantastic stuff so damn hot

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

I’d love an uncle David

Loving this,

Oh god yes

A couple of days passed before I heard from David again. He text me late at night telling me to be ready the following evening at 6. He told me to dress slutty. He was taking me to a party. The following day I got ready. I wore tight red dress and matching heels. A red bra that barely contained my bulging tits. I wore tiny red lace panties which were already soaked.

I got a message to tell me he was waiting at the end of the street for me. I jumped in the car. He looked at me and said "you look so fuckable". He drove for about ten minutes. David then turns to me and says "give me your bra and panties". I did as he told me and was wondered if we were really going to a party.

He stopped the car told me to pull my dress up as far as my shoulders. I asked what he was doing and he said he was going to give me my birthday present. I laughed and asked "How did you know it was my birthday?". "He turns to me and says I have my ways".

I was confused and half afraid But the fear was exciting. He treats me like such a dirty slut but almost trains me as a submissive. I never know if he is going to tie me up and fuck me or spank my tits, ass and pussy. He likes when I beg him to fuck me. He ties my hands behind me with my bra & thong. The tie was tight. He then pulls my dress down over my body. He then pulls a blindfold from a bag. He covers my eyes with it. He kisses me hard on the lips. I was getting excited again and expected to be fucked while I was bound but then he started the car. i could hear him unzip his pants. He guides my head to his cock and tells me to lick it, but don't suck it until he says stop.

He drove for about 15 minutes. Then stops. I can hear loud music. David pinches my nipple hard and whispers"We are here".

I couldn't see anything as I was tied up on the front seat. He told me to stop licking his cock and he got out of the truck. He was gone for about 10 minutes and then the door opened. I could smell alcohol. I was led by the arm inside a house and I could hear loads of voices. Then I heard a voice whisper in my ear. It was not David but it was the man that took me from the car. He very quietly says "Tonight, you belong to me. I paid your Master 1000 euro for you. This is my party and you are now my party slut".

Wow very hot

derby

Wow

Brillisnt story

Oh shit. I am so nervous and keep thinking this is some sort of joke but hoping the same time its not. "Yiur gonna do as I tell you". I heard some laughter and he then removes my blindfold but leaves my hands tied. I saw about 20 people. But I was just in the living room and could hear people in the kitchen and out back. There were some women but mostly men here.

I looked at my new master and looked all around for David but couldn't see him. The man that bought me was older than David. I obeyed his every command. Then someone shouted take off her clothes. My new Master told me to stand still and left me there while he walked into the kitchen.

He laughed and says "you can have her boys. It's her birthday so everyone gets laid tonight". I froze not knowing what to do. 3 men ranging in different ages walked towards me and pulled my dress up over my head. All eyes were on me now. I felt nervous and very aroused. I looked around and recognized a couple of guys that worked with my Dad. There were hands all over my body. I could feel hands on my breats, pinching my nipples. Hands on my ass and spreading my legs apart. One guy was rubbing my clit hard and another man started kissing me. There wasn't any part of my body that wasn't being touched or used.

Then a cock slid up behind me and started fucking me. I could not look around to see who it was because I was being kissed, but it felt so good. I saw about more guys pull cocks out of their pants. My tits were bouncing up and down from being fucked while standing up. I opened my legs and another man started to play with my pussy. I came immediately all over his hand. 2 other men started sucking on each of my breasts.

I cant stand this, one guy is fucking my pussy, another one of rubbing my clit and a fourth is sucking the other tit. Every touch, every movement and every thrust sent me towards an orgasm. The man behind me came hard. He splashed the walls of my cunt and I felt his spunk oozing down my leg. Within 15 seconds another man was inside my pussy. I looked back and there was a long line of men. By now I had men on my clit, in my pussy, in my ass, on each breast and hands all over my body. I was completely covered by men. I just floated between men, hands and bodies and I couldn't stop them. It felt so fucking good I WAS THE PARTY SLUT AND I WAS LOVING IT.

Then a woman walked up to me she had amazing breasts and lovely bum. She says "look at me slut" and I did. She could see that I was climaxing steadily now. She asked if I had ever pleased a woman. I told her No. She then took both men off my breasts and pulled out her tits. Oh my goodness, they were as round as watermelons. She put my head down and straddled my mouth with her pussy. She had very large pussy lips and at first I didn't know what to do but then she slapped my ass hard an said, "Lick that pussy bitch and lick it good."

I started licking it as best I could. I heard some cheers from around the room. Then a guy came up to me on my side. He had a white cotton rope. he tied it around my tit. He pulled my breast up hard along so that my nipple was stiking almost straight up. Then he gave it a flick and wrapped the rope over my back and tied the other side around my other breast. He then untied my hands and cinched the rope even tighter. I stopped eating the pussy and felt a hard crack against my ass again. She warned me and said that her pussy is more important than my pain of having my tits tied. I started sucking her hard, tongue fucking her and sucking her clit till she orgasmed in my mouth. It felt very nice to be shaking violently from being fucked roughly. A guy tried to suck her breasts and she slapped him in the face. She screamed at the guy, "You fucking moron. Thats what the party slut is here for", (she was pointing at me). She takes my hand and puts it on her tit. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. The woman patted my head and pulled my hair as I sucked her pussy and she climaxed a few more times. Then she motioned another woman to come over.

She slid out from in front of my mouth and ordered her friend in front of me. I looked at her and she looked familar. My mind was busy and I could barely think straight. She had small tits with perky nipple. She was thin and then it came to me. I worked with this girl girl ages ago. My face went flush and she timidly said, "HI". She knelt and put a small nipple in my mouth and whispered to me. She was giving me instructions to tease her nipple with my tongue and then moving the nipple with my tongue. I tried and but failed to do as she asked. I was being violently fucked from behind and my clit was being pinched, pulled, rubbed and slapped.

My filthy cunt was full of cum and small piles of cum were forming under my feet. I was literally standing in 2 small puddles of spunk that just kept oozing out of my pussy. While I was eating that womans pussy.

I knew I was a slut and that it didn't matter who fucked me. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to. This was my most wildest dream coming true. Then my thoughts turned to David. I still couldn't see him anywhere. The man that told me that David sold me to him wasn't there either.

The girl in front of me put my mouth on her pussy and I made her cum. Then she knelt down and whispered. She asked me if I liked making her climax? I let out a very deep groan from my throat as I said, "Yessssssssssssss I love it". Then she said " Good as we will be good friends won't we?" I looked up and groaned yesssssssssssSSSSSsssssssss.....

She then walked away. The guy fucking me grabbed my waist and pulled me back up to a standing position. Then I saw my new Master walking towards me. He looked at me and then looked at the piles of cum on the floor. "How does it feel to be fucked 3 hours straight?" I groaned and knew that I must have had a wicked smile on my face because it felt SO SO good. I was loving every minute of this. Every load of cum in my pussy. The cum dripping out of my cunt and down my legs. The ropes around my breasts which were now a deep blue color. The breaks between orgasms ceased. My arms had gone limp and my legs could barely support me. The orgasms all ran together with new one starting before the previous one finished. My new Master unzipped his fly and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. First off, my new master must have at least 55 years old. I am thinking to myself, geeezzz, these old guys have big cocks.

Then he shouted over to the man fucking me and said hurry up its my turn. Then I gotta clean this bitch up she is all covered in cum. He grabs me by the hair and puts his limp cock in my mouth. The man was completely soft but his cock hung down a long way like a horse's dong. It grew hard in my mouth. The man behind me slapped my ass as he shot load deep in my pussy.

My new master lead me off to a room. He licked the cum from my pussy. He then ordered me on top of him. I straddled him and he guided the tip of his cock to the entrance of my pussy. I slowly slid myself down onto it. Feeling it stretch my pussy as I did. Slowly I slid up and down on his cock till my pussy took it all in. "you were worth every cent" he tells me.I build up speed and fuck him harder and harder. He tells me to get off and get on my knees. I quickly do as he asks. His cums hard, spurt after spurt all over my body. When he is finished he hands me my dress and tells me that my master is waiting outside for me. He then tells me to expect the dvd in the next few days.

I dont get a chance to reply as he is ushering me out the door. I walk to thr car socked, turned on, happy, horny. David opens the door and lets me in. "I hope you enjoyed as much I am going to enjoy watching when the dvd comes" he says. I am to exhausted to answer. As he lets me out of the car he hands me a wad of money. I make my way inside and go straight to the bathroom for a shower. once done I count the money. Not bad for a nights work I laugh. David had given me the full 1000 euro and a note telling me to treat myself.

Wow so fucking hot

By *ullinatuxedowithmannersMan  over a year ago

Kildare/Dublin

Love it!

Better and better

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Guildford

Great story more please

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

derby

[Removed by poster at 30/10/18 21:20:32]

Fabulous

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving it

Fuck

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

A very horny read indeed!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Good story

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Wow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Great story thanks for share it with us

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Thanks guys

Guildford

"Great story thanks for share it with us "

"Thanks guys"

Loving every episode, you should put a link up to the DVD

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great adventure!

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

mmm such a wonderful story wish was my wife

So fucking hot

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

Aren’t you a filthy wee minx with a very naughty imagination...

"Aren’t you a filthy wee minx with a very naughty imagination... "

Yes sir I am.

brecon

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is good

Thanks everyone

Guildford

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

It’s such a horny story. It got me rock hard reading it. More please!!

"It’s such a horny story. It got me rock hard reading it. More please!!"

Thanks

Newcastle upon Tyne

Need more please xx

same where

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Wow what a slut and I love it

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it what a slut mmm

Such a hot story we definetly need more please.

Thanks

This is my dream for my wife she’s had ten men so far we only started 7 months ago

"This is my dream for my wife she’s had ten men so far we only started 7 months ago"

Ten men together would be so good.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

great story, love to hear more and maybe help recreate the party for you

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Love this

Guildford

"Love this"

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Yes ten in one go that’s wat I’m working towards she changing a lot turning into slut just like I want

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Yes ten in one go that’s wat I’m working towards she changing a lot turning into slut just like I want"

Very hot

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please