FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Grab a granny night

Grab a granny night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Several years ago when I was about 23 I'd just started a new job and after a couple of weeks went on my first works night out. There was a sexy older woman called Linda, the sexy mature secretary type in her early 50s.

Towards the end of the night after we'd all had a few I was complimenting Linda on her figure. "not bad for a granny" she said. "I can't believe that you are a granny, you're much sexier than most women half your age" I replied. "You're only as old as the man you're feeling" she said and she winked at me. I was a bit taken aback as she was married and had earlier mentioned he gas recently retired.

Linda's friend Carol came over. Carol was also in her 50s, but looked more her age and was single. "Back to mine to keep the party going?" asked Carol (this was back when pub's closed at 11). Linda said she was going and she'll drag me along.

It turned out the party was just me, Li da, Carol and a random stranger called Paul that Carol had picked up. Paul was around mid forties. We shared a taxi back to Carol's house I was in the back between the two ladies. Linda and I were having a good old snog but I wasn't sure if it was her hand or Carol's rubbing my crotch.

Shall I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please !

Please do!! Always loved older ladies

Yes please

When we got to Carol's Linda and I went straight on the couch and were snogging and groping each other passionately. Carol and Paul disappeared upstairs.

Linda unzipped me and yanked my jeans off. I unbuttoned my shirt as she rubbed my now rock hard cock under my boxers. Linda then stood up and turned around bending over as she pulled her tight leather trousers off, giving my an amazing view of her sexy arse and leopard print knickers. She pulled her top off and turned around yo reveal matching bra.

I pulled her onto me and grabbed a breast, pulling it out of the animal print cup. It was tanned like the rest of her and firm for someone her age, a little sagging is very sexy. I sucked her nipple until it was hard enough to open a bottle with then did the same with the other.

She then stood up and pulled off my boxers to take my cock in her mouth. I surprised her by picking her up and turning her upside down so I could lick her trimmed pussy. Pulling her knickers to one side. She was very wet and whimpered as I tongued at her clit while she expertly sucked my throbbing cock. Just then Carol caught the corner of my eye, she was having a peek behind the door, she winked and then moved on.

I heard the front door shut, wasn't sure if that meant Paul had already shot his load or if he'd had a case of brewers droop, I hoped Carol would suddenly join us but she didn't. Nevermind, Linda was more than enough for me.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Linda climbed down and guided my cock into her tight pussy, I was amazed with how tight an older granny pussy could be, it's a myth that it's just young women who have tight pussies. She sat astride me and raised herself up and as she lowered herself I pumped my cock into her and she screamed "yes, yes, fuck me harder".

After a while I pulled out and pushed her forward to take her doggy style. I was soon ready to cum, I asked her where she wanted it and she told me to cum inside her so I filled her with my creamy juice.

She stood up and it was dripping down one leg. She smiled at me as she pulled her knickers on they were now covered in my cum. "evidence for my hubby, so he knows I'm not lying when I tell him about this". "Jesus" I said as my jaw dropped. She then kissed me and told me that she would see me at work on Monday. And then she left. I sat down and still naked fell asleep on the sofa.

Mmm very horny hope there’s more

By *uit and bootsMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Good work sir

I was woken up by the sound of the telly. I looked up to see Carol, it didn't register properly at first but my first thought was that I was naked on her sofa. Then I noticed she was naked too.

"thought it was a bit rude leaving my guest alone, hope you don't mind me joining you" she said. "not at all, sorry if we were a bit noisy before" I replied. "ooh it looked like you were having fun, much more than I had, Paul wasn't up to it tonight" she said. I noticed her eying up my cock, "you look like you could have gone all night" she said and she put her hand on my cock and ran a finger up it which made it twitch. "I hope those balls have had time to fill up again"

She started to stroke me, I looked at her body, less in shape than Linda but still sexy, a bit skinny with small saggy breasts but she shaved her pussy (which was unusual back then) and her lips protruded invitingly. My cock hardened and I started to finger Carol's pussy, she was already wet...

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Ohh keep going

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

loving it

Wow keep going

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Excellent

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Double fun!!

By *ricovMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great story.

Carol told me to fuck her and she lay down in the middle of the floor. I got on top and began to slowly pump my hard young cock into her aged wet pussy. "fuck me hard, make me scream like Linda" said Carol. So I thrust into her deep and hard. "are you ready to cum?" she asked "not yet" I replied. When you are I want to lick it all up" she told me.

After another minute I was ready and I pulled my cock out and moved it to her face and wanked to completion into her mouth. She then kissed me, a spunky kiss, amd asked me to shower with her her. We cleaned each other up and fucked again before I left.

Over the next couple of years I fucked Linda again a couple of times but Carol and I became fuck buddies until a few years later (when she was 63,I was 28) and I moved away and we lost touch.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing with us

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Thanks for sharing with us "
she might be on fab

Great story loved it

Good story

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Well done

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Excellent

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Hot indeed. Love to have fun with an older woman. Doesn’t have to even be full sex, just a horny mature lady that knows what she likes x

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago