FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur Lovers

Voyeur Lovers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tjamespk OP   Man  over a year ago

Woodford

I really like the idea of watching a couple/group fucking. Loads of scenarios turn me on, from sitting on the same bed watching the action, to even looking through a window!

Anyone else like this idea or experienced it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had the pleasure once

Woodford

Do spill the beans!

By *un couple 2Couple  over a year ago

Tynemouth.

its quite horny being watched while having sex

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Done it lots of times. Love it

Bit of a long tale, I'm a trucker and met a couple in a layby, watched them get it on in my cab

I have been lucky enough to be invited to watch quite a few couples and even a few groups from this site. Love watching and taking pictures for them to keep..with a few happy endings thrown in, what’s not to like. I often stay away from home and having them come over to my hotel is such a horny scenario. Waiting for that knock on your hotel room door and getting the wife to look straight into the camera with her fellas cock in her mouth...does not get better than that.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

We've had occasions when we've been watched - pre- dogging - making love in the car, that was a massive turn on.

We've also been watched and it felt wrong and more than a little creepy, so that was a massive turn off.

It - being watched - can all be a bit 'Horses for courses' if you get our drift?

Woodford

"We've had occasions when we've been watched - pre- dogging - making love in the car, that was a massive turn on.

We've also been watched and it felt wrong and more than a little creepy, so that was a massive turn off.

It - being watched - can all be a bit 'Horses for courses' if you get our drift?"

Deffo agree with you there. Would only be interested if the couple were turned on by it!

Dogging is sooo hit and miss, can understand why people get tense and spooked.

Have been fortunate enough in the past to be invited to watch a few couples fucking and with a "no touching" , was very very sexy experience for all, sometimes I enjoy the "less can be more" mindset, the mind can be a powerful sexual stimulus.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Dogging is sooo hit and miss, can understand why people get tense and spooked."

We have been playing this way for years, if a situation feels wrong we just drive away, but mostly it's been perfect, we are happy to be watched and wanked about, it works for us.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Dogging is sooo hit and miss, can understand why people get tense and spooked.

We have been playing this way for years, if a situation feels wrong we just drive away, but mostly it's been perfect, we are happy to be watched and wanked about, it works for us. "

enjoy watching as well thank you

We love being watched. Used to enjoy putting on a good show on the bed in AbFabs. Aunty gets so horny seeing men with hard cocks watching her being taken from behind.

Mind you, we also like to watch. And join in too.

By *otttcpl69Couple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Dogging is sooo hit and miss, can understand why people get tense and spooked.

We have been playing this way for years, if a situation feels wrong we just drive away, but mostly it's been perfect, we are happy to be watched and wanked about, it works for us. "

Gotta admit, its something wed like to have a bash at

S

By *unter122Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I saw a hot lady from my hotel window last week in the flat next door , fantastic body and real looker, she was getting ready , a while later her man turned up , and I watched them fucking on the bed , she rode him cowgirl style , would loved to have joined them very horny , especially when they were giving each other oral,

Woodford

"We love being watched. Used to enjoy putting on a good show on the bed in AbFabs. Aunty gets so horny seeing men with hard cocks watching her being taken from behind.

Mind you, we also like to watch. And join in too. "

Always wanted an excuse to visit Waterlooville!

Woodford

"I saw a hot lady from my hotel window last week in the flat next door , fantastic body and real looker, she was getting ready , a while later her man turned up , and I watched them fucking on the bed , she rode him cowgirl style , would loved to have joined them very horny , especially when they were giving each other oral, "

Perfect scenario!

I'm a true Voyeur that means I gain my sexual gratification from watching people play only.

That's couples females males everybody so I do ok. Many people especially males want more from a meet they are not true exhibitionists.

A true exhibitionist will also gain their sexual gratification from being watched only.

I don't understand why some find it creepy if it's prearranged with no touching and all limits respected.

Watching in clubs is the obvious way but it lacks the personal touch for me personally.

» Add a new message to this topic