FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quite a surprse 3

Quite a surprse 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hadn't seen or heard from Bob or Sue for almost 2 years until I got an invite to spend a holiday with them in Nicosia this year at a village called Fikardo. Bob & Sue were, as usual,very generous hosts a table was laid out with as much food and wine that one could ask for,but the heat was incredible and they asked if I wanted a shower first, I said yes, they showed me my room, a large double bed with a shower room.

I had just got under the shower when Sue came in and said she would soap my back, she slipped out of her sun dress, her tits were as I remebered glorious sun tanned orbs with nipples which stood out proud, her long legs led up to a little triangle of fur which I knew was the signpost to a heavenly orifice.

Her soapy hands ignored my back and concentated on my cock which was by this time hot and hard. Our mouths were locked together as we played tongue fencing, my hands all over her slippery body, Bob appeared and dropped to his knees and my cock was put into his hot wet mouth by Sue, my fingers were in her very wet pussy and my thumb was crushing her clit she shivered looking at my cock fucking Bob's mouth and in no time I shot my load down his throat, Sue then dropped to her knees and took all of Bob's cock in her mouth it didn't take long before he shook and came all over Sue's face, it was such a sight, cum running down her chin an dripping on her tits. We finished with a shower which meant our hands finding each others orifices and protuberances which made the shower a lot more fun.We then went onto the balcony naked and started on the food and wine. Desert was again very horny.

That all happened in the first hour of me arriving and the following 9 days was just as hectic.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

let’s hear more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic