FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Honeymoon

The Honeymoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

*This is a fantasy story from the viewpoint of a lady*

Hi, my names Claire and this is my story about my honeymoon. I'm 26 years old and have been with Chris since I was at college, he's two years older than me and he's the only partner I've ever had. When he proposed it was the best day ever, so fast forwarding a year from that day it's now time for my honeymoon. I'm a bit of a home body really, a 70 year old in a 26 year old body if you will so I only wanted a small no fuss trip.

We decided on Czech Republic as I like to sight see, I took the maid of honour who was also engaged and the 3 bridesmaids. We'd booked an apartment in the city centre for the week and once we landed we got there and checked in. The bridesmaids, all single of course wanted to just hit the bars straight away but I wanted to sight see and relax. We compromised that we'd do that for the first day then let out hair down so to speak the second day.

We wandered around the city for the day then back to the apartment for tea and a few drinks but nothing crazy. The next day we chilled and then got ready to the night out, very cliche really as we all had black and pink T-shirts on with who we were on the back, i.e bride. I was also given a sashe and a veil, not my kind of night out but they'd gone to a lot of effort so I went along for the ride.

We went to a restaurant for a meal and some cocktails which was nice, kind of like the calm before the inevitable storm. We finished up and as we were leaving we asked where we could do with music to dance, all a little tipsy now that even I wanted to dance. The waiter in his broken English point us in the direction of a nice little bar where we could relax and have a dance, off we went.

We followed his directions to the best of our ability and we found what must be the place, music coming from inside and it said ladies night on the board. Perfect I thought so we paid our entry fee and went in, once we got in there we didn't see a single man. It was extremely busy but all ladies, still fine by me as we were going to get sleezed on.

I was a bit worried as my figure doesn't really suit T-shirts due to my ample beast size. I only stand at 5ft 2" but I have big F natural boobs in a curvy 12-14 figure so T-shirts are not a girls best friend here. So it made me feel better that it was only ladies, we managed to find a spare booth and we sat down. We moved all out coats and bags into a pile and just as we turned around to see a guy wearing a bow tie, and I mean only a bow tie. All our eyes followed the same downwards path to his manhood, there he dangled in all it's sizeable glory. Chris isn't the biggest of fellas in the bedroom, just over 6". He uses it well and always pleases me but I'd never seen one his big before, he was soft and bigger than Chris hard.

We managed to regain our composure and order more cocktail pitchers before watching him and his attached friend away about as he went to the bar. We then started to notice some similar waiters around, all well toned, waxed and with good sized manhood. Our waiter came back a short time later and handed us our drinks, we paid him with a tip.

"oh thanks, nice tip" he said as he smiled "not as nice as yours" one of the bridesmaids said. He laughed and said the show started soon so he'd leave us to it.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

Nantwich

"Carry on "

Will do

Nantwich

About 5 minutes later a man walked on the stage with a microphone and started to work the ladies into excitement and getting the crowd going before introducing his friend dressed up as a policeman. He began dancing to the crowd and stripping as did until he to was fully naked, he also was a well endowed man. I was beginning to think all Czech guys had a big penis, no wonder these nights were so popular. Once he finished he joined the crowd for some flirting with the ladies, I swear I saw a wandering hand a couple of times.

The night continued with a few more guys dressed in different outfits doing their thing until we got to the final guy of the night. Before he came out he said he needed a volunteer for the performance. I wasn't paying full attention until I heard "Claire, do we have a Claire here on her hen party?" at which point all my friends pointed at me excitedly and dragged me to my feet as everyone stared at me.

"perfect" he said "come on up and have a seat here" as he put a chair on stage. Very reluctantly I got up on stage, I was a bit shy anyway but this had me really embarrassed. Once I had sat down then the final act of the night, Jay was announced. He walked on stage and my jaw nearly hit the floor. He was about 6ft 4" well built and Black, an absolute beauty of a man kitted out in army attire.

He was soon circling my chair, teasing his clothes and dancing around me. It wasn't long before he was down to just his boots and his underwear. He had muscles everywhere and his tight underwear left very little to the imagination. He walked up close, put her legs either side of mine and shuffled forward until his pants were right in front of my face.

I could hear my friends cheering as he put his fingers in the wasteband and started to slowly pull it down revealing the base of his thick Black cock. He continued to pull them down and I thought his cock was going to go on forever before he eventually reached the tip and over it to reveal it in all it's glory. He stepped back to remove his pants, there he stood in just his boots. A big dominating figure of a man with a cock the size of a Pringles tub, he was huge. He began to wave his cock around in front of me before doing something that took me by surprise.

He lifted up my T-shirt over my boobs to reveal my bra. He slapped his cock on both of my breasts and smiled, I didn't move and he took this as a sign of encouragement as he lifted up my bra as well and exposed my 38F boobs to the whole room. I felt so embarrassed but I was also quite d*unk and my resistance to this had all but faded when he took hold of his cock and guided it between my boobs. He placed his big strong hands on me to hold his cock in place and began to slide it up and down between my breasts, I felt it get hard between them and my skin start to feel a little wet. It was his pre cum leaking onto my chest as he slid in and out.

Once he was hard he stepped back, his cock even bigger than it was before. Standing there all proud and hard, the veins clearly visible even in the club lighting. He then pulled my bra and top back down, helped me to my feet, gave me a hug and slapped my ass as he sent me back to my friends. Just like that the show was over, the club was still open for a few more hours as the strippers walked around taking order and flirting with customers. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't not horny and in need of relief but I also need the toilet.

As I headed that way I saw one of the bridesmaids Gemma on her knees sucking off one of the strippers as he held her head in place, I was shocked but carried on. Once I came back from the toilet she was bent over one of the bar stools as the same stripper was fucking her hard from behind, he boobs bouncing up and down to his rhythm. I stood and watched for a few minutes, couldn't take my eyes off what I was season for some reason and now I was even more horny so went to get a drink.

The rest of the ladies were doing shots at the bar, I decided to join them but I did notice that a few ladies separate from our bunch were getting fucked around the club by the male staff. The place had turned into a fuck fest, it wasn't long before we'd sunk a load of shots and I was feeling worse for wear. I needed to go to bed, the ladies wanted to stay but then I'm not a big drinker like them so that explains why they wanted to carry on. They didn't want me to leave on my own but the apartment was literally two streets down so I insisted they stayed and I'd see them in the morning. I left the club and had only walked about 20m before I heard my name called by a deep, manly voice, it as Jay. He was with two of the other males from the club and happened to be leaving as well, they offered to walk me back to my apartment as they were heading that way.........

Nice

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I hope they tucked you up all nice and snug

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Mmm loving this

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A naughty night!!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nantwich

I agreed to let them walk me, it wasn't far and I didn't want to seem rude. We chatted briefly as it was a short work until we got to the apartment. Upon arrival Jay gave me a hug and wished me well. I went to say bye to him in return but when I opened my mouth different words came out "Do you 3 want a drink to finish your night? They agreed but then the thoughts raced through my head, what was I thinking? Why have I just invited them up? Mistakes were certainly made but it was too late now.

I opened the do to the apartment block and we all got in the lift and to the top floor. The lift doors opened into the apartment with the use of a key, it was quite fancy really. I led them to the living room and showed them all a seat while I fixed them up a drink. I heard one of them ask if he could put some music on so I agreed, returning moments later with the drinks. We chatted and drank for a little while, I was curious and asking about their line of work. They were quite down to earth considering their job but I got the impression they had a lot of 'after parties' shall we say with the ladies at parties.

They definitely weren't shy at least and once the drinks had flowed a bit I fancied a dance, standing up I began to dance. It was a bit role's reversed as they were all now sat watching me. The Alocohol had full control of me and my inhibitions by now as my dancing got a little more tease as they cheered me on. I wasn't used to this sort of attention from such attractive and well toned guys, as a result I started teasing with my T-shirt a little. Pretending to lift it up a bit and putting it back down before I eventually got carried away and whipped it off over my head and threw it at Jay. Next came the teasing of my jeans button as they all egged me on, all this attention was getting to my head as I undid my jeans button and zip. Opening the jeans to display the top of my sensible knickers. I didn't have a flashy bra on either, just plain Jane really.

My teasing was still going down well as I turned around to put my back to them, I wiggled my bum a little before taking hold of the waistband of my jeans and pulling them down slowly all the way to my ankles as I bent over to a big cheer. Bigger than I expected but I soon realised why when I stood back up, I'd accidentally taken my knickers down as well so they had a nice view of my pussy lips too as I was bent over. They'd already seen it now so I turned around so they saw the front of it, fleshly shaved and happy to see them if it's wetness was anything to go by. I stepped out of my jeans and knickers and kicked them to one side, leaving only my bra. That. Was struggling to contain my ample breasts so it was time to release them, putting my hands behind my back to the clip to unclip it. I negotiated my arms out of the straps as I held it in place, before letting it drop to the floor along with their Jaws.

There stood little ole naked me, not particularly body confident but d*unk and horny enough to get everything out for them. All of them looking happy as they stood up for a closer look, Jay approached first and as he got close he began to kiss me. I couldn't stop myself, I was at the mercy of these strong men. I couldn't help but kiss him back. After a few moments I felt his hand take hold of mine and move it, what I didn't realise is he'd pulled down his jeans and was now placing my hand on his cock.

It was so big and thick I just began stroking it while he kissed me. A few moments later he broke the kiss and as he stepped back I saw his two friends had lost their clothes and their big white dicks hung down, they weren't quite as thick as Jay but they were big. Next thing Jay has picked me up and he's carrying me towards a bedroom, it wasn't my bedroom but who was I to argue. I watched as his friends and their swinging penis' followed before I was thrown onto the bed......

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Wow look forward to more of this very horny indeed

Lincoln

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Wow

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

This story is making me very horny.

Cannot wait for more.

Nantwich

I landed on the bed, my boobs bounced around as I did and I lay there on my back completely naked. His friends walked in seconds later, my eyes fixed on nothing but cock. Then I felt cock as Jay was leaning in and his cock brushed my leg as he did, leaving pre cum on my inner thigh. His face now in front of mine, he kissed me again and I felt his big strong hand touch my pussy for the first time. I went weak instantly, it was wrong and out of character but I'd forgotten completely about Chris.

His fingers on my clit brought me to orgasm in seconds, I'd never been touched like that before. I felt helpless as orgasm washed over my body like a Tsunami, god knows how I'd be able to take his dick. I wanted it but he wouldn't allow it yet, I watched on as he broke the kiss and started moving down my body until he was between my legs with his tongue making contact with my clit for the first time.

I nearly came instantly again, he'd only been touching me for a few minutes and I was already done, not able to take anymore. I knew my fucking was still to come though, I was now nervous about being able to take something of that size with how he'd expertly worked my body so far. Clearly he did this a lot and I was just another number to him but right now I felt like I was in heaven, I didn't realise you could ever feel like this.

Then came the moment of truth, the next chapter in Jay's sex fueled night as he now knelt in front of me. His tree trunk like cock rock solid, one of the guys broke free and walked around the bed to the other side. The remaining guy briefly left the room and came back with a camera, I said nothing with my lips but my face said it all.

"oh don't worry, we always film Jay's friends" the guy with the camera said Jay smiled at me as he rolled the condom over his hard cock, not even making it to the base. I saw the Red light come on and there I was on film, I wanted to say no but I needed that dick so much I waved to the camera as he guided the tip of his cock beyond my pussy lips and gently inside. I moaned out loudly as it took my by surprise, I felt my pussy stretch.

Jay slowly pushed more of his cock in, gently letting me adjust as he did "damn she's tight, she's never had dick like this before" he slowly started to fuck me with only about 1/3 of his length inside me, I was struggling to take more at first. It wasn't long before more was getting inside me and then 2/3 of him was inside me. He fucked with a bit more speed now as my boobs began to bounce for the camera.

That's when his friend came into play as he tilted my head to face him as he waved his semi hard cock in my face. He rubbed it on my lips, leaving his pre cum on my face. I opened up and his top fell in. My lips gripped it and I was soon sucking him hard, I'd never felt confident in sucking cock before but he soon got hard and was enjoying it so I must have been doing just fine even if it was hard to do so as I was being fucked. By now Jay was balls deep on me, my pussy had loosened up and his full length was in me, my juices left on the condom as his cock brought me to and earth shattering orgasm..........

Guildford

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Great story

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Love this

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Liking this carry on

Lincoln

Guildford

" "

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wow love it

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow amazing

Wow very horny

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Hope there's more

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Really hope there is more to cum

Nantwich

I'd never felt sensations like this before, Chris always made me cum but this was a whole new level of pleasure. Big cock in my mouth, bigger BBC in my pussy and another guy with a big cock filming me getting pounded by Jay like he was drilling for oil. I hoped no one near by could hear or they'd think I was being attacked with how loud I was. Multiple orgasms in, I was ready for a rest and I thought I was going to get it as Jay pulled out.

It wasn't to be though as he flipped me over to my front, forcing my mouth away from the nice cock I was sucking on. I was now lying on my front, face down in the bed when I felt my hips being lifted up and a pillow being placed under my stomach. I was now arched up a bit, I felt my legs get moved apart and then moments later the unforgettable feeling of the tip of a penis against your pussy lips. With one swift and hard stroke, Jay went all the way in, the slap of his stomach on my ass echoed around the room. He leaned forward to hold me hands with his and hold them down. Just like that he was pounding away hard and fast, each stroke brought a slap against me ass shortly followed by his big and heavy balls slapping against my clit.

He was really doing work to my pussy as I came again, I felt like I was going to pass out I'd came that much. I felt Jay lift up a bit off me while still dominating me, I wondered why but I soon got that answer as I heard some close heavy breathing. It was the guy I'd been sucking off, he'd moved closer to me and shot his cum all over my back and in my hair. I'd never been cummed over before, it felt strangely nice. He sounded pleased with himself while Jay continued his work a little longer before pulling out again.

He removed the pillow and moved me onto my side, he kneeled behind me and slid straight back into my now fully accustomed pussy, my boobs bouncing to his rhythm. I noticed the guys had swapped now and the guy who's cum was all in my hair now had the camera, stood there filming with his now soft but still big dick while the original camera man was near my face. He was stroking his hard cock inches away from me, I'd never watched a guy wank before so it was oddly arousing to me. It wasn't long though before he was also ready to cum, he moved a little closer and sprayed a big load all over my face. It was the biggest load I'd seen before, he covered my face. Just as he'd finished and backed away a little bit I heard a horrified voice shout "CLAIRE?!".......

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

weston super mare

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Stoke-on-Trent

Oh can’t wait for more

Guildford

"Oh can’t wait for more "

Barnsley

Dudley

Wow amazing

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Hope there’s more x

Lincoln

Hope there is more

Need more ha

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

keep going, sounds as if its about to get even naughtier

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Wrexham

More please, brilliant so far

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Brill story

Yes more

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Near MK

weston super mare

Nantwich

I'd been so in the moment I forgot all about the girls and they'd come back to the apartment. There was I was lying there with two big loads of cum on me, Jay pounding away at my inexperienced pussy and my boobs bouncing everywhere. Jay didn't even look up, he just waved over my body and continued to pound away at me while the girls were horrified and the camera still rolled. The other lads weren't phased either, I suppose why would they be with tackle like theirs and they clearly do this a lot. Besides, what man is going to stop fucking because her friend walks in?

I could see the horror on their face and I went to say something but another orgasm washed over me, my friends stood there as I came loudly. They all then stormed out the bedroom and shut the door, for the first time the guilt and realisation hit me but at the same time so did Jay's balls and I couldn't stop him mid fuck. Luckily though he wasn't that far away from finishing and moments later pulled, removed his condom and shot his load over my ass. Shortly after they got dressed while they watched me shower in the en suite to wash the cum off. The shower also sobered me up a lot and again the realisation of what I'd done came back. Once I got out of the shower they'd gone, I dried up and got into bed and slept.

The following morning I saw the girls again for the first time and they weren't happy with me but at the same time they secretly wanted the Goss. I explained how it all happened and felt so bad as I'm not unfaithful and Chris will be gutted. The convinced me not to say anything and just put it down to hen do madness, it didn't sit well with me so after breakfast I went to the swimming pool and sauna across the city centre to gather my thoughts.

After a nice swim and a relaxing sauna I walked across the changing room to the showers, there was no one in as it was early during the week so I just walked across them naked. Something that at least came from last night was a bit more confidence. I walked into a room, it was a big room with only one open entrance and lots of showers in the ceiling. It was a big communal shower, there was another lady in there. She had a nice figure and good boobs, we smiled at each other and I went over the other side to shower.

I caught her looking at my body a few times and smiled, then as I was washing my hair I felt a pair of hands grip my boobs. At first I thought it was her but they were too big to be hers, then a big penis rubbed along my ass and she definitely didn't have one of them. I turned around and it was Jay, of course he uses this swimming pool. What I didn't realise is that the swimming pool changing rooms were unisex. He pulled me close, hands firmly gripped on my ass as the shower ran down on us from above. He kissed me and I kissed back, what was I doing? This isn't me! Well I don't know what I was doing then but I know I now had my hand around his cock and was stroking it hard, it was soon hard of course. I went to pull away and stop it but he span me around and bent me over, I was so wet for him that when he went to tease me with his tip he just slid straight in. I gasped as his cock entered me and placed my hands against the wall to keep me up right. He wasted no time and was soon fucking me well, I glanced over to see if that woman was still there. She was, she was now fingering herself while she watched. I looked back down at the floor and just enjoyed the moment of this big weapon inside me, rock solid and stretching me once again. The next time I looked up to see if my admirer was there I got a real eye full, she was still there alright but so were about 8 other people.......

Dudley

Lincoln

weston super mare

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Loving this

Guildford

More please great story

Near MK

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great stuff

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Mmmmmm

birmingham

loving this

Nantwich

A mix of men and women watched on as my hands were on the wall, Jay's hands were on my hips and my boobs swung back and forth vigorously as he slid his huge cock in and out of me with great speed and force. The original woman still rubbing her clit and several of the men stood there with erections. Clearly sex was very open here and no one was shy except me, that was until yesterday. I was the shy homebody finance but now I'm casually just fucking big black dick in front of a willing audience.

Jay slid out and pulled me up a standing position before pulling me close and lifting me up. He walked forwards until my back touched the wall and he guided himself back inside and instantly restarted his hard and fast rhythm, his strokes weren't as long due to the position but I was soon putty in his strong arms as he brought me to a shuddering orgasm. I don't usually orgasm in penetration but damn this was some good quality dick.

My arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him, my legs trying to force his dick in more with each stroke, my pussy desperate for as much as possible. Until he stepped back and spun around before lowering me to the floor, his big muscly body on top of me. He pushed my legs back and began to expertly work me again with his dick, again my boobs bouncing up and down to his rhythm. My eyes were closed but I knew everyone's eyes were still on me and that wasn't the only thing on me as I felt a body lower down on my face.

I opened my eyes and it was the original lady who was in there, she'd lowered her freshly waxed pussy down onto my face. Quite a risk I thought from her, I'm not into ladies at all. I've never kissed one never mind had their pussy in my face but I soon found myself licking at her clit, it was hard as Jay was still taking no prisoners on my poor aching pussy. I don't even know where he finds the stamina to keep up this relentless pace and not cum. I cupped the ladies bum cheeks as she held my legs back and I went down on her the best I could. It must have worked as she was soon moaning loudly on top of me......

Flitwick and Fakenham

Just gets better xx

Guildford

"Just gets better xx"
keep up good work

Wrexham

Keep it going, fantastic

Lincoln

Barnsley

Dudley

This is awesome. Keep going

Selby

weston super mare

Near MK

Nantwich

It wasn't long before her juices ran over my face as she came on it, I came with her shortly followed by Jay. I felt him pull out and the next thing I felt was the warmth of his cum hitting my belly and up my chest, even after last night he still had a big load in him. Once all our orgasms were over she got up off me and left, I never saw her again and the audience left too. Jay's cum had already washed off me from the shower water and I returned to my cubicle to get dressed and return to the apartment. Once in the cublical I felt something long on my ass and leg, it was Jay's middle leg as he followed me in and quickly went down on me to end the session.

Returning to the apartment shortly after that I relaxed and chatted with the girls but they didn't mention last night. We did some shopping then came back to have a chilled night with fast food and some wine before bed. This time I was sleeping in my own bed, I was sharing with the maid of honour. We'd shared beds together before so we just had our usual girly chats and went to bed.

Of course she asked about last night, wanting details. I talked her through everything that happened and how. I explained I felt bad and how I'm not that sort of person but she knew that anyway. Least I had a sauna session to relax and reflect she joked "yeah about that" I responded, to which he eyes widened. I explained all about the sauna and she couldn't believe her best friend, the shy homebody had done all this. I think she was more shocked about the girl on girl and wanted all the details.

She'd never been with a girl either but then I felt a hand on my leg, she was stroking me. Clearly she'd had too much wine and so had I, I didn't stop her stroking my leg or even my ass as it got there too. I was just wearing a PJ top and hot pants with no underwear. She was also wearing PJs, or so I thought until she pulled back the duvet......

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Selby

Near MK

Lincoln

Man alive, this is good

Barnsley

Heathrow

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome. More please xx

Dudley

Guildford

weston super mare

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Fantastic story, really well written

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Love to read more soon

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

birmingham

Wrexham

Don't stop there

Stoke-on-Trent

oh please do carry this on x

Nantwich

There she was, fully naked. She got in the bed after me so I don't know how I didn't notice but she was lying there in all her glory. She opened her legs to display a completely shaven pussy, her hand soon reached down and touched it while her other hand took one of mine and placed it on her right boob. I'd never felt a boob before other than my own but it felt quite nice.

It wasn't long before Megan had warmed her pussy up and was now getting up on the bed and pushing me down onto my back. She climbed over my face and asked me to lick her like the lady in the sauna. I wasn't given chance to react as I now had a face full of wet pussy. I gave it the same treatment as the lady in the sauna, Megan struggling to keep quiet so she didn't disturb anyone else or alert them to what was going on.

That proved increasingly difficult when she reached her first orgasm, he legs were trembling around my face and she was biting into a pillow as she came hard on my face. I didn't stop though and carried on licking her to what was another orgasm followed quickly after the first and she fell back on to the bed after it has died down. She said she'd never come like that before and was keen to return the favour.

Once Megan had gained her composure she had my clothes straight off and her face between my legs. I must admit it was the best I'd ever been licked before and it was my turn to be biting into a pillow as I came hard. She carried on and gave me two more orgasms before stopping, it was amazin. She certainly have off the impression that wasn't her first time but she denied it.

We went to sleep spooning shortly after, we actually slept in a bit but I awoke to find my pussy being played with again by Megan. she brought me to orgasm with her fingers this time before hoping on top of me as we went into 69. I can safely say this week so far was the craziest of my life as my maid of honour was lying across me both naked and cumming together. Once we were worn out again we showered together to freshen up and then met the other girls in the living room and off we went out for a relaxing day or so I thought........

weston super mare

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great story

excellent !

Heathrow

Dudley

Selby

Guildford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Redditch

Near MK

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Fantastic story

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Love it..

birmingham

Amazing

Best story on here

Barnsley

By *ornypieCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Don't stop

Lincoln

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

weston super mare

Wrexham

More please

Simply amazing. I'm gripped

Wow this is so horny . Hard reading it

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Amazing

By *hitevanman812Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Waiting for more

close

Nantwich

The relaxing day soon took a turn. We went out for lunch and some drinks over girly chat which of course you know us girls it lasts a while so we'd ended up having quite a few drinks. Of course the topic of Jay and all the weeks antics arose and they wanted to know all about it and how little miss house wife had gone hoe on her hen week. It was never my intention of course but I had pure lust for Jay's cock, it was like an addiction and it had turned me sex crazed.

The girls couldn't believe it, especially the first night with 3 big cocks they were getting horny and jealous. Now very tipsy they insisted on a night out as the bridesmaids hadn't had cock all week and they were determined to get some tonight. We went back to the apartment and all got ready, there were half naked and naked ladies all over the place as we got ready. I was one of the naked ones, after all they'd all seen me naked with a cock in me and Megan had seen me a bit closer so it was nothing new now.

They dressed me in stockings and a slutty dress with no underwear with a bride to be sashe to round off the look. The 3 bridesmaids were wearing even less. Off out we went, it was a much busier night in the city then we'd seen so far and the first few pubs we went in were rammed. We were getting lots of local male attention and there were definitely some stray hands about, and not just from the men. I definitely saw some female hands in the crotch area.

We decided it was time to hit the clubs though and by we I mean the bridesmaids. I knew all 3 of them would be bringing dick back and me and Megan would end up listening to it all. We were dancing in the club when I felt hands on my bum, I turned and it was Jay.

"I didn't recognise you with your clothes on" Megan joked "Maybe you'd like them removing then" he replied while his hands ran over my body.

Jay had a booth here as part of his job at the other club owneed by the same person so he invited us to join him and his friends. We all agreed and followed him upstairs. We were chatting away and the bridesmaids were soon hands on with his friends and flirting like crazy. Jay asked what their deal was and I said they came out with the purpose of ending the night with a good fuck, and how me and Megan were going to end up listening I joked.

"Well maybe we can do something about that" Jay said as he offered his friends 'services' for the evening. I said nothing to the ladies but I knew they wouldn't be refusing if the guys went along with their flirting, after all I'd had two of them naked I knew how big they were. Besides I knew that meant I wouldn't have to just listen as I could have Jay one last time before we went home.

We were there probably another hour before it was suggested we go back to the apartment and off we went, that was the benefit of our location it didn't take long to get back. We entered the apartment with the four guys and sorted them all some drinks, put some music on and then sat on the sofa with them opposite it us. it wasn't long before they'd finishes their drinks though and they were stood in front of us dancing and giving us one of their famous strip shows. They looked to be giving us the shorter version though as they were stood all naked in front of us with their big cock's all just hanging down in front of us. the new guy was as big as the others, it must be a criteria for being part of the strip club. The bridesmaids were so excited as they knew they'd soon have a nice thick cock inside them.........

Lincoln

Stoke-on-Trent

oh this is great and cant wait for more

Guildford

You are such a dirty girl love it x

Selby

weston super mare

close

Dudley

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Barnsley

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Can't wait for more.

Redditch

Nantwich

The guys took our hands and helped us to our feet, we could all feel the sexual tension rising. They pulled us close and started to kiss us, of course we kissed back as they held us. Their cocks pressed against us and half way down our thighs. I was getting wet at the feeling of it against my leg as well as the way the guys controlled the situation. They broke the kisses and slowly pushed us all to our knees, they must do this a lot as they were well coordinated.

There we were, on our knees with these monster cocks inches from our faces. They took hold of them and began teasing us with them by running them along our faces and gently slapping us with them, before guiding them towards our lips. Megan was still sat to the side, she didn't want to cheat on her partner with a guy so instead she just watched. I knew she was dying to get in here but she stayed strong. Instead Jay passed her the camera and ask her to film, she took the camera and hit record.

The guys had finished teasing now and it was time to prepare their cocks for us. They guided them towards our lips and we all opened up like we'd not seen a dick in years. With the camera rolling we all began sucking their cocks together, going down as far as we could but they were so big and thick that we just couldn't get all the way down or even half. Their cocks were hardening by the second though and were soon rock hard in our mouth's. The bridesmaids were well into, they were sucking on their balls, licking the full length of their cocks and sucking like it was the last dick they'd ever suck. Meanwhile I was just lusting over Jay and his cock and he knew I wanted fucking now.

He signalled to the guys to help us back to our feet, they were soon removing our dresses. The bridesmaids with no underwear of course were all fully naked after their dress removal. I still had my stockings and French panties with hen night garter on but Jay insisted they remained on. I felt so sexy at that thought but no idea why. They pulled us in close again for another kiss, their hard cocks tight against our stomach's as they kissed us hard while firmly gripping our asses. I could feel Jay's pre cum against my skin and I knew it was time.

The guys guided us towards the sofa and helped us kneel on it and bend forward, our boobs on the back of the sofa, our legs parted and waited for entry. Megan was filming in front of us as the guys pushed their tips inside out pussy's. Our faces must have been a picture for the camera as they pushed further into us, the bridesmaids were very vocal about how it felt. They were almost biting the sofa from the off as the guys slowly began to slide in and out of us. I was already used to Jay but the other girls had never had someone this big before, they were moaning loudly and we'd barely even started. The guys were soon into a good rhythm though now the girls could take them and they were soon making our boobs bounce nicely up and down the sofa.....

Selby

Barnsley

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Ohhhh I wish this was real and there was a prospect of seeing the video on some site with letters h u & B in its name

Great story.

Dudley

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Nantwich

Thanks for the support, this thread os nearly full so the next update will be on a part 2 thread.

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Guildford

Great looking forward to part 2 well written