FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > just a cuck n bull story

just a cuck n bull story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

she led him down the hallway and into the front room. Just the corner lamp was on, large room, warm and cosey with quiet music in the background. A thick rug was layed in front of the fire with a dining chair placed in the middle. She stood him in the doorway and said" be seated" and a figure of a man walked towards the chair and sat. She tied his hands to the chair back as he was sat back to front. He woar a skimpy bra and panty set, pink with white lace and his cock was stiffening through them. She took off her long coat and bent over the chair. She motioned to the bull to proceed. He stripped off and walked behind her, his thick long cock swaying as he moved. He proceeded to caress her body with his rough masculine hands as she peered at her cuck. He began to moisten her pussy with his tongue, gripping her cheeks, parting them to probe deep. She told him how good his tongue was and couldnt waite to feel his cock in her. She turned around and began to take his cock in her mouth, as much as she gagged, she couldnt take him whole. She pulled back and looked at the cuck and said "now thats a cock" and sank back onto it, slurping and holding his heavy balls. She returned to the chair and he placed his swollen cock against her hot wet lips, then pushed in through one motion , filling her instantly, holding her hips, fucking her deep as she whispers unmentionables to her cuck. He speed his rythem, long and deep, almost lifting her from the floor as he thrusts in, she holds onto the chair as he pounds , the cuck feeling the power of bulls sexual energy. He quickens and moans then fills her with his load, it squirts out of the sides as he pumps her, slowing he withdraws and stands back. "you have a mess to clean up". The bull gets dressed and leaves them to it. fin. now, this scenario kind of happend to me, give or take some details. I wasnt aware of cuckolding when it occurred but it sure seems like one now. I was 24 and the cpl were late 40's. I've never had another encounter like it but would like to. hope u enjoyed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic