FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tradesmen

Tradesmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got any stories of doing some work at someone’s house and getting more than a cup of tea or having a sexy guy doing work at your and showing more than the they were expecting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

No, but I would love to have some fun with a tradesman

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Electrician here, sometimes if im really lucky I have a customer who gives me a biscuit as well as a cuppa.

"Electrician here, sometimes if im really lucky I have a customer who gives me a biscuit as well as a cuppa. "

Wow now that’s just taking thing a little to far

When I was working as a chippy many years ago I got a job with a company doing planed maintenance on council housing. Basically starting at one end of the street and working our way to the other end doing them up.

Got at bit flirty with the lady in one of the first ones and by the second week we were shagging. Took seven months to get to the end of that street and I would have 'lunch' at hers every day!

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

[Removed by poster at 12/11/18 15:22:10]

angus

I was made to suck a guy off one day. He was messing with his Mrs. Came down in boxers only and I couldn't help but look. Precum on front of his shorts and he was hungover and horny. I told him it looks like he's pissed himself but he said no I've been messing with her upstairs and you turned up and ruined that. Left her to sort herself out. What about you I said... Looking at his decent bulge and wet see through tip..

angus

I should also say he was a squaddie.

He wanted his cable on for the big fight so he let me in, he says.

As he puts his hand in his boxers to adjust I saw the thick tip wet sliding across his belly leaving a wet mark. He must have noticed my eyes getting wider. He said it's yours if you want it but you better get this set up for me today, no excuses. Promise? promise I said...

By *eaham_ladMan  over a year ago

Seaham

Need to hear more about this one!

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

I could write a book.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"I could write a book. "
do please thanks

By *uckbiMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

"Electrician here, sometimes if im really lucky I have a customer who gives me a biscuit as well as a cuppa. "

You’ve made it when they offer a Jaffa cake!

Please can we hear more ??

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

When I was ending my apprenticeship as an electrician years ago I was as we say ' on the tools '. I was working on a luxury flat in Knightsbridge and the lady of the property an American in her mid/late 50's, was wondering around the flat in just a bathrobe and as I was taking down a light fitting ready to re install it in her new flat on the other side of the road. She stood beneath me under my steps then let the robe open letting me see her boobs then her hand went to my jeans and rubbing my now rampant hard cock and unzipped me and gave me a wonderful bj. That was just the start of our funtimes over the next few months, but she wouldn't let me fuck her pussy as that was reserved for her hubby who worked at the American Embassy. But she introduced me to anal sex and she loved it,we showered together a few times and the first time I said I had to have a pee and started getting out of the shower when she stopped me and made me pee over her. It lasted for months until her hubby got re posted back to America but she did throw a leaving party with a lot of her lady friends and the carpenter who done work for her to from my firm and we were passed to her friends, we had some great fun times, just one of encounters I've been lucky enough to have over the years

Oooo was my lucky day today if you could believe it one customer gave me some custard creams, and another customer gave me some bourbons! Im still im shock!

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Oooo was my lucky day today if you could believe it one customer gave me some custard creams, and another customer gave me some bourbons! Im still im shock!"

Does that count as a threesome?

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Are you ever permitted to dunk...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Last trademan here became my master

Posted this about a year in a similar thread ...posting it here again.... still the memories are fresh ..

“ About 6 yrs ago, we were having our side and back garden re-fenced - big job - 4 days - started with 3 guys on a Sunday morning - one them was a big built Romanian guy- spoke very less English but never shy to take of his shirt while working - on the very first day itself Mrs was impressed by his hot six pack body and he was very friendly to say least and I could see whenever mrs gave the boys tea there was some serious eye contact between them ...and he also ensured to come inside the house often making many excuses like wanting some water or permission to use toilet .... so I asked Mrs does she fancies him and she told me " oh yes- he is hot isn't "..so I told her to go for it - but she wasn't sure with other guys around. They finished for the day and left and that night me and wife had amazing sex talking about how she would suck him and ride him.

Just as luck works - next day while we getting ready to work - I got a call from the company I gave the work, saying that today only one guy would work as they couldn't get the panels ready and so only one guy is required to dig the ground to put the pillars .. so I asked him who is coming and they told me they will be sending the Romanian guy - suddenly the devil in our head started working overtime and one look from my mrs said the entire story .. lol .. so, she decided to work from home that day ...

Around 2pm in the afternoon I received a face time call - I knew it right then - Mrs was just wearing a bra and panties and another figure was in the corner of the bed - and she said " want to watch "... I said are you mad - I am dying to see it and I rushed to my Car and watched the whole show ... it's was the most amazing experience and he was a perfect gentleman and never told any of his friends and continued to work in a very professional manner the nexy two days and finished the work.

Yes, he did visit us few more times for a threesomes and slowly the novelty fizzled out and we ended it shortly after...

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Murrayfield

When I was a carpet fitter a woman asked me to fit a carpet in her daughters room and asked if I could move the bed as she was not strong enough. I said yes and she left and i realised the lazy daughter hadn’t emptied the drawers so I have to. Some PJ’s and boring underwear were in the divan base alongside 3 almighty dildos. One was still looking a bit wet. Being the consummate Pro I did my job and was leaving when mum and daughter came back. The daughter was about 24 and hot. I said I wasn’t surprised mum couldn’t move the bed because of all the clothes in the drawer. I left it at that and the daughter gave me a cheeky smile of acknowledgement and I left.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Murrayfield

[Removed by poster at 12/11/18 23:51:45]

"Oooo was my lucky day today if you could believe it one customer gave me some custard creams, and another customer gave me some bourbons! Im still im shock!

Does that count as a threesome?"

It most certainly does! I wonder what biscuit that makes me then?

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

Im a joiner andvonce got a large job to finish when the lady of the house came backband found the original builder laying on her bed wearing her stocking and suspenders while wanking. She was telling me how she. Aught him and let slip she wonderd what it would feel like to be fkd by some one dressed like that. Told her it feels great from a mans side. By the end of the job she was asking me to try it with her. Made her wait till id been paid in case she sacked me as well

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

More xxxxx

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

sparky here not been that lucky lol.

I had a bit of fun once I stopped in a picnic area for my tea and make some phone calls there was only 1 other car there after a few minutes the door opened and a pair of legs swung out then the lady pulled her legging down and started to play with herself. I was stammering my word then she came over. I got of the phone and she opened my van door and sucked me off till I cum in her mouth then she just turned and went back to her car and drive away.

angus

"I should also say he was a squaddie.

He wanted his cable on for the big fight so he let me in, he says.

As he puts his hand in his boxers to adjust I saw the thick tip wet sliding across his belly leaving a wet mark. He must have noticed my eyes getting wider. He said it's yours if you want it but you better get this set up for me today, no excuses. Promise? promise I said... "

You want it now or after looking at his cock, now I said thinking he'd change his mind later. Crawl over to me and kneel in front he says.. I did and my cock growing in my black combats crawled over and knelt before him, his thick uncut dick was wet and formed a little pool of precum in his rolled up foreskin. He rubbed the tip with his finger and held it out for me to pick from his finger. Ah ah, wait he said, you promise to be quiet so she doesn't hear, I nodded, good lad he said and pushed his finger into my mouth. He grabbed my jaw as he put his 4 fingers in my mouth and pulled me right into his crotch face hitting inside of his right thigh. Cock inches from me I could smell sex from him from last night he tells me and makes me lick his balls and shaft in one sweep as me moves my head with 2 hands up his dick and onto his bulbous cock. My mouth rolled his foreskin back and stretched wide as I tasted all of him and her and his beer from last night. He gasped oh that's it boy take this daddy dick, you like it. I murmured uh huh with a mouthful of cock. Oh feels like you done this before boy (I had) and he was getting into it he let go and put his hands behind his head. Lick the tip boy and squeeze my shaft get that precum out go on.. and when you're done lick my belly there's a trail there too...

I love precum so I did as was told. I obeyed all my instructions and milked a load out of him and he filled my mouth told me to keep his load in my mouth so he could see me open mouthed with his seed in my mouth. Squeezing the rest out he pushed his fingers in my mouth. Now I want you to spit it over my cock and lick it up again. My loads too good for you to swallow, want you to savour it. Make sure im clean before I go back up to my wife later... I got his TV working, and another load. Went back a couple of times with the excuse I'd left some tools there but I really wanted his again... That's another story.

Being a joiner, ive had it a good few times haha. Love it

"Last trademan here became my master "

Near me I am a tradesman ask your master I can pop over

This is hot.. keep going..!

Hahahaha

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Last trademan here became my master

Near me I am a tradesman ask your master I can pop over "

ave literally just been very very naughty today with a young tradesman

"ave literally just been very very naughty today with a young tradesman "

What happened?

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Just once: flirting and chatting while I should have been working but the lady didn’t mind, she was enjoying the attention.

Kissed and fumbled then upstairs. Turned out her hubbie never touched her. It was the beginning of a very sexy 2 year affair.

Love reading these making my clit throb

By *andJane17Couple  over a year ago

york

"ave literally just been very very naughty today with a young tradesman "

What happened?

[Removed by poster at 14/11/18 17:42:39]

I wanted a new bit of flooring by my front door. Not a massive job. After the guy had layed whilst hubby was tidying up and went to tip. I said to the guy would he take alternative payment.

He asked like what. At that stage I took him into our garage started snogging his face and put his hand on boobs. Then started to suck him. I then told him to bend me over my husbands bike and he pounded me long n hard. It was so sexy.

Hubby came home and whilst he was admiring the floor the guys cum was dripping down my leg and on the floor. Hubby asked “did you pay him”. I said “off course he was very pleased!”

Later found the same guy on fab lol.

By *tuartlicksMan  over a year ago

reading

Often work in Surrey, Berkshire and surrounding area tradesman here looking for a cuppa and something extra. If you need a job measuring let me know.

Guildford

Did some work for a gorgeous redhead housewife last year, when her hubby left for work and the kids had gone to school, she would disappear into the kitchen and reappear with tea and cake!!

Always handy any naughty tradesmen good with their hands in Maidstone x

Any tradie in Kent? This has to be one of my fantasies!

"Any tradie in Kent? This has to be one of my fantasies! "

I can recommend one Hun.

Im a carpenter in Woodhall spa lincolnshire if a lady or couple needs one.

Great stories keep them coming

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

I posted earlier about one encounter but being a contracting, maintenance and self employed electrician over the years. I've been lucky enough to have a great deal of fun over those years, one of the best times was when self employed and working for a couple housing associations all over London in and out of flats all the time some with 400 flats on an estate. If anyone wants to know more let me know

By *ungfunfellaMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

It’s cliche but does happen for tradesmen my mate is roofer n gets offer all the time

I’m ea jack of all trades master of non..... I’ll come round and fix ya boiler for a quick flash

No seriously professional builder / delveloper here have recommendations and have had some fun in the past but I wouldn’t say it’s a common thing.

Guildford

Holy moly I got given a penguin yesterday! Best day ever lol

Tradesman here covering North and West Yorkshire

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

I arranged to give a girl an estimate for decorating.... ended up fucking !!! Was already talking on fab does that count.... also lured a couple to a job I was working on and fucked when everyone else had gone home

"Electrician here, sometimes if im really lucky I have a customer who gives me a biscuit as well as a cuppa.

You’ve made it when they offer a Jaffa cake! "

I always offer cake nevermind Jaffa or biscuits

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

We're looking to get our entire suite tiled..... Mmmmmm

By *ob_yorksMan  over a year ago

leeds

"We're looking to get our entire suite tiled..... Mmmmmm "

Shame so far away

By *3xyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

swingers town

We was getting our loft done. My wife invited the bathroom designer. And before hand we decided that the bathroom and kitchen will be completely her choice and I will not have a say in it.

So it was pointless me being around as the designer was coming over. As it was a nice day and scaffolding was up I decided to climb up on the roof and check on the work men. As I was up on the roof with my tea I could hear someone moaning it got a bit louder. I was in the far corner and the work men on the other end smiling to each other. So I decided to walk towards them. As I got closer they split up and carried on working. I looked down and from the sealing crack I could see my wife on the bed getting oral from the bathroom designer.

By *hecarpmanMan  over a year ago

SUTTON

Bathroom fitter and gas man here if any ladies need a bit of work done

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Is that what they advertise as fair trader

Any tradies in kent using FAB??

Property maintenance services,with good discounts for fab customers!! lol

Dunstable

Sparky here, no such luck on getting action lol.

Anymore tales of getting paid in kind

I'm a gardener and got a tot of whisky and some Christmas cake from one customer this year but never anything else lol

I have done Decorating and some Gardening for some that are on fab

Guildford

By *uilders mateMan  over a year ago

Builders mate, Northampton or traveling

The clue is in my name. Get in touch for a free ‘estimate’!! All welcome.

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

Being a self employed joiner doing mostly domestic work ive had quite a few fun times.

One of my customers was a 50yr old lady 15yrs my senior at the time, her and her husband own a few flats and stayed in a massive old house about a mile from where i live.

I had done a couple of jobs for them mostly dealing with her as he was a bit of a wierdo and worked most of the time. She was a dead ringer for Davina mccall but had bigger tits and very classy, i couldnt help but ogle her whenever possible.

One night i was working in her daughters flat with just her there, we got chatting about family, marrage etc and when she said he didnt take much notice of her i knew this was my chance.i told her he was an idiot and as she was gorgeous, this and a few more compliments got her feeling netter about herself and i told her if i had the chance with her she wouldnt regret it with that we started a 5yr affair that only ended when he caught us and threatened to tell my missus.

One time i was working in her dads house and she was decorating it we endes up on a dustsheet bollo k naked covered head to toe in white emulsion fucking the life out of each otber. Another time i went to her house when hubby was away she answered the door dressed as a cow girl she road me for hours that night.

Sorry so long just one of the customers ive slept with.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

I need a general tradesman in South Manchester.

Guildford

I need a trade woman

"Being a self employed joiner doing mostly domestic work ive had quite a few fun times.

One of my customers was a 50yr old lady 15yrs my senior at the time, her and her husband own a few flats and stayed in a massive old house about a mile from where i live.

I had done a couple of jobs for them mostly dealing with her as he was a bit of a wierdo and worked most of the time. She was a dead ringer for Davina mccall but had bigger tits and very classy, i couldnt help but ogle her whenever possible.

One night i was working in her daughters flat with just her there, we got chatting about family, marrage etc and when she said he didnt take much notice of her i knew this was my chance.i told her he was an idiot and as she was gorgeous, this and a few more compliments got her feeling netter about herself and i told her if i had the chance with her she wouldnt regret it with that we started a 5yr affair that only ended when he caught us and threatened to tell my missus.

One time i was working in her dads house and she was decorating it we endes up on a dustsheet bollo k naked covered head to toe in white emulsion fucking the life out of each otber. Another time i went to her house when hubby was away she answered the door dressed as a cow girl she road me for hours that night.

Sorry so long just one of the customers ive slept with.

"

Was that the end of a lucrative contract after Hubby caught you with his wife?

By *w_male28Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Electrician here in the northwest

Love to hear some more stories

Years ago I was a self employed electrician, I was asked to connect a cooker at a gentleman's house. I did the work and the gentleman came with the money apologising as he was £5 short. However he offered me a blow job in lieu of the cash......

What could I do but accept, present blow job it was too. It was so good I returned the favour and sucked him off too lovely load all over my tool...

Much more than £5 worth of cum was given

Tradesman in norwich norfolk wouldlove too get paid in kind

Dunstable

Not been so lucky x

I need loads of jobs doing in my house

By *ermaeMan  over a year ago

co down

Joiner here offering my services

Guildford

"Any tradie in Kent? This has to be one of my fantasies! "

I’m in Essex but work in Kent

"Any tradie in Kent? This has to be one of my fantasies!

I’m in Essex but work in Kent "

Sorry but seeking a tradie who actually lives in Kent as well.

Im Dublin, never had such luck!

Ex wife sent me round to fix girl a few doors down computer. after fixing it she said she had lost some pictures. I ran some undelete software and founds some pics of her husband with another girl in the road fucking.After the fallout she invited me back as a thank you and I ended up with my cock in her mouth!

Never been propositioned , would love it if I had. Did fix some plumbing after a meet once though. Builder here BTW.....

By *w_male28Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Sparky here!

Gas engineer / plumber here .

Handyman and decorator here! (Love working naked while you watch)

"Any tradies in kent using FAB??"

I'm in maintenance...shame you're so far away

"Im a joiner andvonce got a large job to finish when the lady of the house came backband found the original builder laying on her bed wearing her stocking and suspenders while wanking. She was telling me how she. Aught him and let slip she wonderd what it would feel like to be fkd by some one dressed like that. Told her it feels great from a mans side. By the end of the job she was asking me to try it with her. Made her wait till id been paid in case she sacked me as well"

By *loudF7Man  over a year ago

South East

Decorator in Berkshire here

I’m hoping that with my new job I might find a lady in despair who needs more than just my “work” skills

Guildford

Good luck

"I’m hoping that with my new job I might find a lady in despair who needs more than just my “work” skills "

When i started with my current job, didn't believe when i was told by the other lads "you never know, we all have a story or two".

Now that i have my own stories, i do beleive. So just don't give up!

By *ockchef45Man  over a year ago

edinburgh-Dundee

By *EXT.....Man  over a year ago

Dundonald

I once tried it on with a work man

Really didn’t end well

I’ll not try that again but the scenario is such a fantasy

I met a woman when I was on fab previously. She was married and her hubby didn’t know so we met at mine. A few weeks later I was given a job to go and add some sockets on a house. I knocked on the door and a guy answered. He let me in and showed me the job. He offered me a brew and I popped back to the van and grabbed my tools etc. Went back to the living room and started the job. I hear a woman behind me telling me my tea is ready. I turn and it’s her from a few weeks ago. She froze to the spot and looked shocked and worried. Her hubby popped in and told me he was off and kissed her goodbye. 10mins later we were fucking in her bed

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Any trades in Devon? Xx

By *randyjackCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Definitely want to know more!! ??

Dunstable

Sparky ready to light up your life

Guildford

Love the thread

angus

Looking for a joiner here,

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

An ex of mine got a cold call visit from a window salesman. She fancied him rotten so asked him to return that night as she was going out. He arrived right on time and she asked him in and if he wanted a cuppa. She said by the time the kettle had boiled he was fucking her in the kitchen with his big hard cock. Naughty girl lol.

By *ohnboy500Man  over a year ago

ottery st mary

Gardener here in Devon

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

I’d been doing the garden for this lady for a cpl of years always friendly and she would invite me in for a chat and mug of tea,nothing went on until one day she asked if I knew anything about electrics

I asked why and she said there wasn’t s lot on but her meter was spinning fast so I asked her to show me the meter.

It was high on the wall under the stairs but with a fridge/freezer in the way she stood in front of me and showed me but couldn’t see as she was in the way.I asked her to move so all she did was to bend down I put my hands on the small of her back to steady myself and with that she thrust her arse into my cock. With that I just went for it and fondle her big tits and arse next thing we where in the kitchen fucking each other.

We would fuck every time I did the garden after that

Happy days

By *incolnshire SausageMan  over a year ago

spalding

Plumber In Lincolnshire here. Never been so lucky as to be offered a payment in kind.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Either I must have been s**t at what I was doing, or too bloody good and couldn't be stopped from finishing the job. I wonder which it was.

I can service your cars at home and you

offering my mechanic skills PM if interested;)

By *mwkevinMan  over a year ago

retford

I can service cars in east midlands run valeting buisness also pm me

"I can service cars in east midlands run valeting buisness also pm me"
good at cleaning up the stains afterwards

"Any trades in Devon? Xx"

Yup electrician here

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

I once worked f0r a women she was local massage parlour an got full 1h 30 worth full gf experience oral both ways she was 40 I was 23 them were the days

UNTIL

her son found out an near beat living daylights out of me she didn't even stop him

There is a profile on here called muscleminder. He's a plumber by day and attached but he's known for fucking about on the job, particular older ladies, I know this as he fucked a friend's mother a while back. Sexy bugger too

By *ikesy8Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Don't mind mowing the grass now it's growing for couples and single females!

I do delieveries all time and always get people answering door scantilly clad had one yesterday in a red hot baby doll outfit

"Any trades in Devon? Xx"

Yeah i am in devon x

» Add a new message to this topic