FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just who is the boss here?

Just who is the boss here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm and Her OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

She had the job before the interview even started. She had an air about her that commanded authority. She was slightly taller than the other candidates, and certainly curvier so she caught all the men’s eyes – and a few women’s – when she appeared in “reception”. I say reception, but it was a large open plan office on the ground floor, with a desk by the front door. I’d like to say it was because we believed in the benefits of open plan working, but frankly it was because we were growing so quickly that we’d not had chance to do anything else. We were bursting at the seams, cramming desks in every available space. That was why were looking for new offices – and why we were hiring a PA for me. I’m the boss. This company is my baby. I’d fallen into this almost by mistake, but my contacts and my knowledge meant that as soon as one person had heard I’d set up my own consulting shop, there was a queue out the door – it was almost embarrassingly easy. Which is why we needed help, desperately. Where most firms grew slowly, 6 months after my first hire, I now had 40 people, and while I can manage people well enough, doing so while running a business and delivering what you’ve already won, was a nightmare.

Talking about bursting seams….that’s why Sophie had stood out, at least when she initially walked through the door. Her clothes were tight in all the right places, yet still somehow very professional and demure. A small heel, skirt just above the knee, white blouse with all the appropriate buttons done up, she looked dependable, but still very feminine.

But she stood out for other reasons very quickly. It could have all backfired on her and perhaps was a hint about what was to come, but she saved the day if nothing else, and got her the job. We’d invited 6 candidates, including Sophie to be interviewed. Showing why we needed help, some how we’d given them all the same time slot, and when I had to do a mega pitch in 2 hours time. Sophie had arrived first, and must have heard us muttering, well, frankly fuck fuck fuck! As the final one arrived, she stood up and addressed the other five.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Hertfordshire

“A very different interview experience today. In a small company like this, everyone has to be able to think on their feet, and to step in or step up when there are things that have to be sorted. We’re going to go into the conference room, where each person will stand up and present for 5 minutes what they plan to do and why in their first 2 weeks here. Rules. You’re not allowed to repeat anything the person before you have said. As a reward for being prompt, those who arrived on time..

– at this point she actually glared at the girl who had last but actually bang on time, who promptly winced –

Will go first. Second. No Likes. Innit’s. Sort of’s. Right. Into the conference room over there, and you have 5 minutes exactly to prepare”

With that the other 5 girls timidly did as they were told and trooped off.

Hertfordshire

I heard Tom behind me cough and glanced at him. I couldn’t decide whether he was about to burst into applause or ask Sophie to marry him!

“I hope you don’t think I was presumptuous” Sophie said looking me directly in the eye. “It didn’t seem like any one was going to take charge, so thought I’d best do so. Shall I call you when they’re ready?” Blimey. She was confident.

She turned to Tom who was now openly staring. “Would you mind rustling up a coffee for me? I think I may need it listening to this lot”. Not even waiting for an answer, she turned on her heel.

Tom got her coffee. Several times.

The interviews flew by, and actually was surprisingly effective approach. One girl stood out, Amy, and actually stopped proceedings to ask a very sensible question. By the end, I had allowed Sophie to run the show, and not one of them had twigged she was a candidate other than perhaps Amy who had directed the question to me, and not even looked at Sophie.

As we thanked them and led them out, I turned to Sophie and simply said, not to give the game away, “Let’s pop upstairs as I think we have things to discuss”, and stepped aside automatically to Sophie go first up the stairs – ladies first and all that, just in built.

“I thought you might want to take me upstairs…” Sophie said

Flustered, I said “It’s where my office is!”.

Hertfordshire

At this point I was a few steps behind Sophie on the stairs, not crowding her, but it did mean my eyes were level with her arse as walked up the stairs. God, what an arse it was, and I swear it was tight enough to see the clip of a suspender belt in profile.

“See anything you like?” Sophie said, glancing back at me.

Blushed – I genuinely blushed! But before I could answer, she continued:

“I thought Amy was the best of the bunch by far. Young but I think she’ll turn out to be a real star. We ought to hire her”

We, eh?

“Quite agree, although I had only planned to hire one person today, and that’s clearly you.”

“If I may be so bold, I would suggest that you hire both of us. You need more than a PA, that’s clear. Amy could do some of that, as well as other things. And you’re doing the classic knee-jerk response of hiring for what you need today, not tomorrow. You’d be doing this again by the end of the month. I’m willing to become your Chief of Staff, and put in place what we need to do so we keep growing. Give me three months to prove it and if you think it’s not worked, we’ll part ways.”

All this was said while standing very close to me, more intimate than a pitch for a job. I could smell her perfume, and I could have easily lent forward to kiss her. A foot taller than her it was hard to keep my eyes on her face, and not wander down her body, or linger too long on her face.

That almost felt more appropriate than what I actually did.

I stuck out my hand and said “Deal!”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - full of promise

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

This looks fun!

Hertfordshire

It only took a couple of weeks to realise she was right. Amy fitted straight in and was a little star. “Now what I can I do?” became her constant refrain, and given she was so willing, the team quickly adopted her. I’m not sure the team felt the same way about Sophie. Admired her, yes, thought she made a huge positive impact, definitely, just not one of the team. She was aloof but professional, and a little cold. Great memory for names, but only used them to give instructions or ask for updates. Not bad, just setting herself apart.

There were a few other changes though. The team, when not visiting clients, wore casual stuff, jeans and t-shirts etc. Sophie wore pretty much what she wore at the interview every day – immaculately turned out, ultra professional looking, which really made her stand out from everyone else. As I look back now though, I realise that there were some subtle changes. The skirt length creeped up a little, as did her heel height. Her blouse, if possible, became tighter, and a button or two were undone occasionally. I suspect the girls would say it was a fitted blouse, but believe me, the tightness is what every man noticed. That was the other thing that we noticed – her boobs seem to have grown. The cut of the blouse accentuated but her bra was also working hard, as they seemed to make her large breasts the perfect shape.

There were other occasional issues with Sophie too. She wasn’t shy in making decisions, and generally they were right. She just didn’t seem to know where to draw the line. What coffee to stock in the kitchen? Couldn’t give a monkeys. Taking someone off project A to work on project B without asking? It was my name above the door and my relationship with those clients on the line.

It was one of those decisions that led us to where we are today.

Hertfordshire

I’d been out to a client to do a quarterly review, and before I even sat down, the client was moaning about Tom being absent for the last week, which was complete news to me. Sophie had prepped a file for me, but had just left it on my desk ready. I scanned the notes and found what she’d done, though no explanation. I quickly placated the client, but it was a long hard meeting which should have been a simple one. I was fuming.

It was late by the time I got back to the office. I needed to pick something up for the morning, never having planned to be so late back. Downstairs was empty, but I could see Sophies office light on. I charged upstairs, my anger re-ignited.

I stormed into her office. She was bent over the table in her room, studying plans, her back to me. Her skirt was even shorter than usual, and I could clearly see the start of stocking tops. Her heels were higher too, accentuating her legs.

“Why the hell did pull Tom off? Or at least not discuss it with me?”

“I didn’t think you need to know”

“I looked like a fool in there today”

“Sorry”

“You don’t sound sorry, and at least look at me when I’m talking to you”

And still she didn’t turn.

What happened next shocked me.

I step closer, and spanked her hard on her bottom.

Hertfordshire

There was silence, almost as shocking after the loud slap that preceded it. Neither of them moved.

Then Sophie let out a little guttural moan

Hertfordshire

“Finally.

Hertfordshire

Again

Hertfordshire

Harder"

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Mmmmm

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ecretlysub808Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Very good story so far... look forward to seeing where this goes!

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Mmmmmmm

Mmmm very horny

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Hertfordshire

Finally? At that point, the whole situation changed. She was challenging him. Daring him. Provoking him.

He wasn’t standing for this.

“Skirt off” he said curtly

Sophie pushed herself upright, and turned. She looked him in the eye, a slight smile tracing her lips.

“Off. Now. I won’t tell you again”

Hertfordshire

She reached round, and undid her skirt. She made a production of taking it off – slowly sliding it down over knickers, and down her legs, bending at the waist to do so, so first he got a fine view down the front of her blouse and so then her head was almost level with his crotch. Her face was inches away, and his cock had already hardened and was clearly visible through his trousers. She reached forward to touch it, grabbing the outline. He grabbed her hand roughly and pushed it away.

“I said skirt off, nothing else. Back as you were.”

Sophie straightened, and slowly bent at the waist, pushing her knicker clad arse towards him, legs slightly apart. And what an arse. No skinny minny here – it was round and full and inviting. I was right too – stockings that stopped inches from the tops of her legs, the dark top contrasting with the creamy white of her skin, matching the expensive black knickers, which were now stretched tightly across her bum.

It was taking all my self-control not to just take her there and then. But she needed to be controlled. I knew if I didn’t now, there would be trouble ahead. I swung my hand.

By *wwfwatcherMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Great scenario, keep it coming

Nice

Newcastle upon Tyne

Like it more please

Hertfordshire

A clear, red hand mark started showing imeadiately on Sophies left cheek. Sophie gave a small moan but didn’t say anything else. I proceeded to spank, 5, 6, 10 times, each firmly hitting her bum, it turning an angry red. By now Sophie was opening moaning, both with pleasure and pain, the heat in her cheeks turning her on.

“I think that’s enough. I do actually want you to be able to work tomorrow. Turn over – lie on the table”

Sophie Pushed her self up and turned round. It wasn’t just her arse cheeks that were rosy red – she was very flushed, with a slight glimmer of sweat coating her face, and she was breathing heavily. Strands of hair spilled out from her normally immaculate coiffured head. And her demure blouse now looked slutty. Buttons had come undone, showing the tops of a very lacy, sexy bra, and the tightness of her blouse meant that her nipples were clearly visible. They were like hard bullets trying to escape.

Despite a slight wobble on her now shaky legs, still Sophie was trying to take control. She lay on her back, on the table, looking me in the eye. She opened her legs, and pushed her knickers to one side, to make herself ready and available.

The laid her back and closed her eyes, a smile playing on her lips.

Hertfordshire

Until that point, I was going to fuck her. Hard and fast. Show what a man I was and all that. God knows I was ready. My cock was fully hard, angry at being constrained in my trousers, pushing hard against the restraining fabric.

But not now.

At the sound of a zip being undone, Sophie gave a little contented moan. What happened next shocked her.

I retrieved the ruler I had found in the pencil case on the desk, and smacked her pussy lips and clit with it.

Hertfordshire

“Fuck!” Sophie yelled in surprise, and flinching at the pain. She thought she was getting something very different!

But after instinctively closing her legs, she opened them again.

I turned the ruler over, so the raised numbers on the rule were facing down, and dragged it across her red lips. They were just enough to create a sensation across her clit. I applied a little more pressure and dragged it back up again, the hard edge edging and pushing hard against over her clit first.

I tapped her again with ruler again, and then repeated the motion. It was obviously working for her – she tried to reach the rule but I firmly grabbed her wrist.

“I’m in charge. You cum when I say you can. Understood.”

She struggled for a little – trying to use her fingers on her clit in particular – but I just rapped her hard on the knuckles.

Finally she spoke. Her voice was different this time. Less cocky, less certain. Almost meek.

Hertfordshire

“Please Sir. I need to cum”

“Are you sure? Because once I make you cum, then that’s it. I’m in charge.”

A hesitation

“Yes. Please just make me cum. Now.”

Sophie by now was very wet. I slip two fingers straight inside her, corkscrewing them as I did so they curled inside, and then puling back. I was rough, but it was supposed to be. By making her cum hard and quickly, I was showing her who was the boss, like breaking in a wild horse I guess.

Thirty seconds later, I felt her clench, and shudder, her back arching as she came hard, waves wracking her body. My fingers slipped out of her, coated in her orgasm.

“Kneel”

She slid off the table, looking wild eyed and disheveled, hair no longer immaculate. She looked up at me, I suspect thinking she was going to be sucking my cock which felt fit to burst.

“Suck”

But instead of my cock, I held out my fingers that dripped with her own juices. She eagerly wrapped her lips around them. I could feel her tongue sliding around them. God that felt good. It was taking all my will power not to let her suck my cock. But I needed to stay in control. To control her.

“That’s enough. You have a busy day tomorrow, fixing what damage you caused today. You’re going to have to work hard to be trusted again. But rewards await if you do”.

With that I strode from the room, leaving her there in the middle of her office, on her knees.

Fuck this is a good story x

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Brilliant

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very well written and very horny.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love the twists and turns - more!!

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 21/11/18 13:03:12]

London

Well written and loving the plot

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Hertfordshire

The next day, there subtle but noticeable changes. Or as Tom put it, “Who lit a fire under her arse?”.

She threw herself into work, and specifically trying to repair the damage that she’d done at the client. And with good effect – we were back on an even keel, and we had a swanky dinner a week on Friday where we might actually get more business because of the way we responded to our, er, faux pas. Her attitude was changed as well. Slightly warmer to the staff – the please and thank you felt meant now, and there was the occasional smile. Indeed, when she turned it on, it transformed her face, and made the recipient feel very special. Her clothes changed subtly too. Still formal, but more sassy and sexy, and definitely worn with a slight swagger. Every time she walked through the office, men (and more than a few women) watched the sway of her arse.

And the change with me. A few old hands who knew me well enough to say asked what I’d done. She was more deferential, and slightly meek, and they said she looked at me differently. Which I noticed too. Very slightly submissively – chin dropped slightly so she looked up at me. Not so much come to bed eyes as fuck me here, right now on the table eyes.

Hertfordshire

The dinner was in a big hotel, in the city near the client. The restaurant was actually pretty good and darned expensive, and I was impressed that Sophie had managed to get us a table at such short notice. Given that it was a fair drive and we were planning to bond over a drink or 6, we’d booked rooms for Tom and I too. But if we landed the extra work, the expense would be worth every penny.

Late in the morning of the meeting, my mobile rang.

I answered and listened. It was Tom, and boy did he sound rough.

“Jeepers Tom – why did you go out on the town last night of all nights?”

“I didn’t mate. I ate something – seafood last night. And Jesus wept… Please, just shoot me and put me out of my misery”

The call took about an hour, because Tom kept, er, having to disappear to the loo. Poor sod. He sounded awful. Reluctantly, we both knew he wasn’t going to make the dinner. And Tom actually suggested the solution.

“I know she’s new. I know she’s a bit cold at times. But she got this meeting. And they love her now – she’s got them eating out of her hand. Just set out the rules beforehand, and the consequences for getting it wrong, and she'll be fine.”

So there I was, telling Sophie that she needed to change her plans – I didn’t ask – and that she was coming for dinner. And that we needed this deal.

She nodded and then said:

“Two things. First, I can’t go like this, and I don’t think I’ll have anything that is appropriate at all, let alone here. I’ll need to go shopping.”

I found it strange she didn’t have anything but I didn’t have much choice. I agreed, and said if she but it on her company card, I’d sign it off as an expense.

“Second, if it goes well. Well, last night you said I’d be rewarded…appropriately”

I swear her voice went all husky at that point. I tried not to go red.

“I remember. I keep my promises. But you better get going."

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent scenario and loving the developing D/s dynamic. Awaiting the next installment with much anticipation.

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Oh yes, keep it coming..

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - more!!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Excellent scenario and loving the developing D/s dynamic. Awaiting the next installment with much anticipation."

Darlington

Hertfordshire

I didn’t see her then till she appeared in the dining room. She sent me updates, so I wasn’t worried that she wouldn’t appear, but she was running late, which irritated me a little. I know women take a long time to shop, get ready, etc, but I’d still managed a good solid day at work, and was still the first n the bar.

I was glad I’d worn my best suit – looking round the bar, I began to realise that this really was “an occasion” dinner, and everyone had made an effort. My guests arrived, the two owners of the firm and their wives, and the drinking began. They didn’t take the piss – but they didn’t exactly abstain either. By the time we were shown to our table, I’d had two lovely, but extremely stiff, g&t’s, and all of us were chattering away, slightly red faced as the alcohol relaxed us.

We’d just sat, and I was just about to apologise for the fourth time about Sophie, her absence even more notable because of the empty chair, when she appeared. In retrospect, I wonder if it was deliberate, given that the entrance had such an impact. She wore a scarlet dress that was both revealing and demure at the same time somehow. It plunged and clingy across her breasts and flowing around her waist and hips, the folds of which briefly parted to give a glimpse of her long, stocking clad legs, balancing on the highest heels I have ever, ever seen. It was … perfect. And every eye – men, women, waiters – followed her across the room.

Hertfordshire

I saw a different side to her then. I’d been worried she’d be cold and aloof, like in the office, but she soon had everyone eating out of her – compliments to the wives, a subtle glimpse of cleavage as lent in to kiss the men, and silly non-tale about why she was late.

And that set the tone. By the time the main courses had come, even the clients had started talking about when we had started on the proposed deal, with Sophie admonishing them about talking work on such a lovely evening. She was a star.

But not perfect.

After the mains, she slipped away to “powder her nose” – cue eyes watching her derriere. The wives were gushing in their praise, and seemed genuinely surprised that we weren’t a couple. Sophie had appeared at just that point, and laughed.

“I’m not sure he’d be able to cope with me!” and leaned across to squeeze my hand, which was in my lap.

We all laughed. But for me it was just outwardly. She was at it again.

She’d not squeezed my hand. She placed her underwear in them. I daren’t look down.

Hertfordshire

They felt ridiculously skimpy and lacy. I slid them into my pocket, and avoided her eye.

We waved them goodbye, and made the usual promises that must do this again soon, and turned to walk to the elevators.

“I think I’ve earned a reward” murmured Sophie as we waited for the lift to appear.

As soon as the doors closed, she squatted, and unzipped my flies, her cool hand closing round my rapidly hardening cock. I could see she’d slipped a hand down, and was fingering herself at the same time.

The lift pinged, and the doors opened.

I was stood there, very hard, very large, with Sophie kneeling in front of me, holding it.

The poor woman stood there, speechless.

“Sorry – this one is taken” said Sophie.

Hertfordshire

Good line I thought grudgingly as the doors closed, but I couldn’t let her take control again, twice in one evening.

I began fucking her face hard, Sophie coping with the length admirably, but it was making her eyes water. Her mascara ran, her make was now ruined, but she obviously didn’t care. Aware that could get caught any moment, I whipped my cock out…and came hard on her face. Big, hot jets peppered her face with my jism. One, two, three, four jets hit her, and started running down her face.

“A reward. Not the reward. And you’ve earned some punishments too. You’re going to walk to your room just like that. No wiping or cleaning."

With that, we reached our floor.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic!

Wow

Barnsley

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Loved the line, "Sorry this one's taken". Gave me real LOL.

Guildford

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Brilliant

Amazing

Wow very horny

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Very hot

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I love it and the way you control Sophie.

Tell us all about Amy and how she is getting on

London

Bookmark

Guildford

Barnet

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Great story can't wait to read more.

brecon

Flitwick and Fakenham

Hertfordshire

I quickly put myself away and zipped up my trousers. I looked a little flushed but respectable.

Sophie on the other hand, didn’t. She had big panda eyes where her makeup had run. Her hair was wild at the back where I’d grabbed it to force my cock deeper in her mouth and where I’d held her still. And of course, a full face of cum. It was in her hair, eyebrows, and it was slowing dripping off her face on to her chest.

God bless the British. The lift doors opened and there stood a couple. Who didn’t say a word. As we walked past, Sophie paused and looked the woman in the eye. She scooped some cum off her face, and sucked it off her finger proactively.

“I can really recommend what I just had for my dessert” she said, a smile playing on her lips.

The woman stood there mesmerised. Sophie scooped some more off and held her finger out to the woman.

“Try some? Very Moorish”

And the woman dipped her head, maintaining eye contact with Sophie, and licked it off, running the tip of her tongue down Sophie's digit.

Fuck. That was so very horny. But so very Sophie. She had an aura about her that had people eating out of her hand. But also wrestling power back from me.

The ping of the lift door snapped us all out of the spell. The woman’s husband seemed to realise what his wife had just done, and roughly pulled here from the lift and started pulling her down the corridor, terse words being muttered.

Sophie looked at me with an amused playing on her face.

“Good night…boss”

With that she swaggered down the hotel corridor, her arse swaying.

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha Cheeky one!!

Guildford

Very well written. Excellent

By *0nderMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

By *haron4465TV/TS  over a year ago

HULL

More please

Barnsley

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Great to see such a well written thread again

Wow. Very horny story

Hertfordshire

I watched Sophie sway down the corridor for a few seconds, before heading the other way. Luckily the couple were turning left at the top of the corridor, and I was turning right. By will power alone, I didn’t turn back for a glimpse of Sophie as I was sure she would have turned to watch me. Not that I think I’m gods gift or anything, but I knew she would get satisfaction from catching me watching her.

I stripped as soon as I was in the room, leaving my clothes on the floor, pissed, horny, elated and a little cross still with Sophie. Just when I think I have the measure of her, then she goes and does something. Yet again. I jumped in the shower briefly, cleaned my teeth and rapidly downed a pint of water. As I was doing so, I heard my phone beep in the other room.

I picked it up, as I slid into bed. Should I…? Couldn’t it wait..? I was feeling a bit weary now – a full on day, with a full on evening and a full on… I smiled at that last thought, thinking of Sophie's full face.

I opened the screen. A new message from Sophie. A pic in fact. It was of a large stain on her brand new dress, where my cum had dripped on it. But no message. Was she saying it needed cleaning? Or, look that it’d gone everywhere…? Or..?

I could see she was online, and so she knew I’d seen her picture. Almost immediately, a second appeared. This time of her clothes on the floor, stockings and garter belt on top. Very sexy…or was it? Was it my imagination or…or… Yes, I think she’d not thrown them on the floor, but they looked – possibly – be laid out in an L. As in L for Loser. I quickly turned off data, so at least if she sent more, I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of goading me.

I grinned. Rather than now making me cross, I was starting to see this as a challenge. My competitive streak was coming out. I wasn’t an alpha male and all that crap – frankly, I couldn’t be arsed, and I was confident in my own strengths and weaknesses, I didn’t need to play those silly posturing games. But at the same time, I irritated alphas by not being a push over either, and often beating them at their thing. Just quietly, as if I didn’t care. Because, frankly, I didn’t. No one at school could out dare me. Sophie was about to find that I could out last her, I would break this wild mare yet.

Hertfordshire

Many years ago, big announcements were, well, big. Waiting for Neville Chamberlain to fly back and wave a piece of paper in the air. There was a telegram. Or you’d all huddle round the fax machine, waiting for it to screech into life. Now, with email it was a little anticlimactic.

As I climbed out of the car, that morning, I remembered to turn my data back on, and saw that I’d had a new email – and had had nothing else from Sophie last night. She was going to be a madam this morning, I just knew.

And there it was – literally just popping up. The email from the client – and jesus – for an even bigger contract than we’d hoped for. I thought I’d try and keep a straight face, and pretend that it’d not gone well, but as I reached the door of the office, I first heard Tom shout “Holy shit”, followed by a roar. Of course. Tom, Amy and others were cc’d or had access to my email! Doh. But it did feel like the triumphant warrior returning home, the reception I got.

It was chaotic inside. Shouting and yelling, hugging and high fives all round, and seeing me started a rush over to me. One hug in particular stood out. There was something about it that was more than congratulatory – it was a full body hug, lingering. There was something about it that was sexual, and yet not, like an electric charge – and causing an almost immediate stirring down in my trousers. Glancing down to see who, I looked down into dark, amused eyes that looked me directly in a way no one else had.

That was the first time I really noticed Amy.

Just gets better and better,mmmmmmmmm

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Oooh Sophie had the measure of Amy now at sych a juncture Amy applies a bit of pressure ....who is the boss cant wait to really find out

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Fantastic story, and the long awaited Amy line coming to the fore.

Wonderfully written.

Looking forward to reading more.

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Guildford

"Just gets better and better,mmmmmmmmm "
more please

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

Fantastic so far keep going

Flitwick and Fakenham

London

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

Barnsley

Guildford

Manchester Area

Ha ha imagine if her name was Eileen ??

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update - more!!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *ouple LearningCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Fantastic story, and the long awaited Amy line coming to the fore.

Wonderfully written.

Looking forward to reading more."

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Hertfordshire

Many thanks for all the kind words guys - as long as people keep telling me they like it, I'll keep writing it!

Hertfordshire

That hiring day had been a blur, a victory snatched from the jaws of disaster, and I obviously remember Amy from it. And she’d made a good impression – the team spoke highly of her, she always had a smile on her face, and she put more than put in her required hours. But since the interview a few weeks ago, I’d not really had chance to spend any time with her. Close up I realised that she was slightly older than I expected, and I suddenly recalled that while this was her first job, she’d done a couple of gap years and a Masters. So clever, and that would account for the maturity she showed.

The hug lasted just a fraction longer than required. As I look back now, I do wonder if it was so Sophie would notice. But it wasn’t inappropriate, so no-one else did.

I slipped up to my office, leaving them to chatter away. While it was a good place to work – I hope as the boss I wasn’t kidding myself! – we’d been hard at it recently, so it was good to hear a buzz again.

After a couple of hours or so, catching up with stuff, I could hear the buzz getting louder. I glanced down out of my office, and saw people standing around chatting. Tom glanced up and waved for me to come down.

Hertfordshire

“Hey. Everyone is very excited as we know we’ve something big. But nobody really quite understands quite what it is or what it means” said Tom

Doh. Good point! I’d been so wrapped up in this and they so heads down on what they needed to do, I’d not considered that they might not be up to speed.

I called everyone to gather round, and then proceeded to tell them what had happened. Well, obviously not everything! But it was hard not to get caught up in the excitement, and instead of the factual 5 minute update I had envisioned, it became more of a story, and by the time we got to the punchline – just quite what we’d done - there was another resounding cheer. I made sure those who’d been instrumental got the recognition, and even Sophie got a cheer. She was looking a little subdued now, and now kept glancing at Amy.

The enormity of the task and opportunity began to set in. This was by the far the largest contract we’d ever won, and it was a multi-year contract. And with the biggest name in the industry – people would be ringing us for a change as a result. Play this right, and we would make a healthy margin, and there would be very good times ahead. Consequently, we then drifted to a q&a, and then to whiteboarding at least some of the things we’d need to do in the near future. At about 11, I saw that people were flagging. Fuck it. It’s Friday.

“Right. Tea break time."

Pause

“I hear they do a great pint of tea at the Red Lion. The teas are on me”

The biggest cheer yet.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Guildford

Manchester Area

Did you say the Red Lion at 11....my kinda Boss..gizza job ??

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

An excellent story

bradford

bradford

Barnsley

Newcastle upon Tyne

Cheers!!

More!!

Near MK

Darlington

By *ouisa42Woman  over a year ago

Nr Ely

By *r6969XXX420Man  over a year ago

Gwynedd North wales

Great story

By *inateaseWoman  over a year ago

ANTRIM

Waiting patiently for next part! Loving it!

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

Fantastic ??

Hertfordshire

More coming next week x

Hertfordshire

Back from our travels. Here we go!

Hertfordshire

Remember that phrase? Go hard or go home? Half the staff went hard…and then had to go home. Like schoolkids playing truant, they started hard and fast. Half of them though hadn’t even got as far as having the breakfast when I’d made the announcement though… By 130, I’d had to pack several of them of into the back of the local cab firm, and poured them home. I’d slipped Jay the cab firm owner an extra £50 to make sure they got in through their doors…and well, in case they er didn’t quite make it home in time.

The rest of us were swaying more than a little, and conversation flowed.

In a lull, Amy slid up to me. I was standing close to the fire, looking in to the room. I was mildly tipsy, but I still felt a degree of responsibility over them. Several were older than me, but most were mid-20s, so it was hard not to.

“Playing Dad huh?” said Amy with a grin. How did she know?!

I started to answer, but she interrupted me.

“I’m teasing you. We think it’s lovely that you really do care about us, and we are one big family. It’s why everyone will go that extra mile for you.” She was now standing quite close to me, almost in an intimate way. As she spoke she laid her hand on my chest, and gently patted me, re-inforcing her words. I glanced up.

“Don’t worry. She’s watching”

I looked back down at Amy, who was now talking more quietly, so I leaned down a little to hear her better.

“She watches you all the time. Very proprietorial over you she is. I know her sort.”

Her hand was now subtly, but very definitely, brushing my nipple.

Hertfordshire

Somewhere along the line many years ago, I discovered that I had very sensitive nipples. More than that, I swear they were hard wired to my cock. As my nipples began to stiffen… so did my cock. And somehow Amy knew this. A little smile played across her lips.

“You have no idea have you?”

I shook my head. Mainly because I was confused. Partly because…jesus, electricity was flowing through my nipples or so it felt, and I didn’t quite know whether I could speak.

“The ad you placed. It had several code words in it that appealed to her. And me. Words used in a… certain lifestyle.”

I obviously looked perplexed. She gave a little laugh.

“I’m sure you have heard of swingers. Even you must have. This is like that, but a little more specialised. We get our kicks over control. A little like Fifty Shades I guess, but more … cerebral, and certainly more primitive in her case. She sees people as prey unless they prey on her.”

I obviously looked a alarmed.

“No, not like that. Think of it as winner or loser. She wants to win. But equally she wants to lose control with someone who wins over her. If you’re always in charge, wouldn’t you like to give up control sometimes? So she fights, but will be very subservient to whoever she loses to. She’s fighting you.”

I was now fully hard. The nipple started me, but I was finding this talk strangely arousing. I wasn’t inexperienced, but equally this was new territory to me, and who doesn’t want someone to lust after them?

Hertfordshire

“How do you know all this? How can you be sure?”

“Ha! You really are innocent and observant. Look at her ankle. She has a padlock on an ankle chain. You didn’t think that was odd? That means she wants to be owned. And there is a key on there. That means no one owns her now. And I can feel her staring daggers at me. In between looking at the outline of that cock of yours.”

She was right. I’d never noticed, but there it was. And Sophie caught me looking at it. And licked her lips, as if she was about devour me. And stab Amy.

“So what are you then?” I hoped my voice was less tremulous than I hoped it sounded.

“A bit of both. A switch I guess. In more ways than one. Which suggests you need help. You haven’t looked disgusted at the thought. And this” - she reached down and squeezed my cock through my trousers – “suggests that it even turns you on.”

I looked at Sophie, and when Amy squeezed me, I thought she was going to leap up out of her seat. To be fair, when Amy squeezed me, I nearly did to, and I wasn’t even sitting!

Hertfordshire

“So here’s my proposal. I’ll guide you on how to break her and own her. But I get to fuck her before you fuck me.”

I played it back in mind.

So basically before I get to fuck the ridiculously sexy 2nd girl, I had to fuck the first equally sexy girl, and then watch the two girls have sex. And then they would both do as I say in the bedroom.

“When do we start?”

Guildford

bradford

More more more it’s so horny

Barnet

By *NN23Woman  over a year ago

Scotland

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

I think it`s already started

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great update!!

More

Darlington

Near MK

Hertfordshire

After a few more minutes whispered conversation, I just knew I had to go adjust myself. My erection was embarrassingly prominent and I didn’t want to be barred from my local. It’d also got caught in my underwear, so I sloped off to the loo in a slightly hunched way!

As I was coming out, my phone rang, so I didn’t reappear from the toilets for at least 5 minutes, and thankfully things were going back to normal in the trouser area.

As I entered the bar, I could see that Sophie had cornered Amy, and was clearly tearing her off a strip. Amy had a slightly bored but belligerent look on her face, which seemed to antagonise Sophie more. Her finger was out, and was poking Amy forcibly.

Sophie was oblivious to my approach, and I got more than the gist of it.

“Actually..”

Sophie froze.

“Actually, I’m the boss. Actually, I asked YOU to get the numbers, and by Wednesday, so I don’t know why you’re telling Amy she needs to go back to work. And actually, I do the discipline around here.”

There was a steel in my voice that Sophie seemed to recognise, and didn’t argue back.

“Both of you, in my office, 8am Monday. You, Sophie, go home and think on this.”

Sophie face looked like thunder as she was told off in front of someone she obviously saw as her inferior, and she turned and stormed off.

“Actually…” Amy said, mocking my speech, “that all made me a little wet.”

Guildford

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

WOW, just WOW x

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

cant wait for more xx

Mmmm

Near MK

Barnsley

Hertfordshire

I arrived at the office early on Monday. At 755, Amy knocked on the door and sat quietly in the corner, looking at her phone, doing emails presumably. At 8, Sophie strode in.

“One, you didn’t know. Amy and I might have been discussing something that you shouldn’t hear. Two, you’re late”. Start as you mean to go on, I thought.

“Late?! It’s exactly 8 o’clock.” Sophie said, obviously trying to sound not patronising, but failing.

“Exactly. That’s when we start, not when we arrive. I note Amy realised that.”

Sophie's face looked like thunder, but held her tongue.

“Right. Sophie, I appreciate your hard work, much of it exemplary. What I’m less keen on is your attitude at times. This is my company, and I decide how it’s run, and I decide who disciplines who, let alone how they’re spoken too."

I could see Sophie struggling to maintain her composure. But was she cross – or turned on?

“You’re still in your probation phase remember. I don’t think that we’re at that point yet that you need to worry. But I do think we do need to take action. So you have a choice.”

“Amy, I apologise. I mislead you and shouldn’t have spoken to you like that. There. All sorted?”

“I don’t think you understand. We’re past that. The choice you have is that we do this formally, and it goes on your record.”

Sophie flinched.

Hertfordshire

“Or we sort it out in a manner fitting to how you’re acting. Like a childish brat.”

At the mention of the word brat, I sensed both girls looked at me slightly differently. I’d not been idle over the weekend, and had started learning.

“My teachers used to make me do things with the boys I got into fights with, and whoever was the underdog or was picked on, was placed in the position of power.”

Both girls looked confused.

“The other thing was something a bit more akin to actual punishment”.

“So I suggest that the other choice s that gets to Amy punish you”, and as I said that, I produced an old cane I’d bought from a charity shop the day before. It’d had produced flashbacks, remembering how the masters used to give me the proverbial 6 of the best.

Amy smiled.

Hertfordshire

“No!” Sophie exclaimed.

“That’s of course fine. Let me call Tom up to take the statement to be added to your file.” I started reaching towards the phone, knowing full well what would happen.

“No ! No. O..o..o..ok. Ok.” Sophie flushed.

“Ok what?”

I wanted her to say it.

“I don’t want it on my record” Sophie said in a small voice.

“And?”

“And I want Amy to cane me.”

Boom. Got her.

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Great to see this story back - So well written

Guildford

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

percect!!

London

Damn...

Near MK

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Loving this!

Hertfordshire

“Stand up, and lean against my desk”

I stood up too, and closed the blinds on my door. I knew no-one else was in on this floor, but I could hear people working – well chattering at least – downstairs. They wouldn’t see anything. But would they hear?

Sophie leaned forward, bracing herself against my desk. She had her usual “uniform” on – tight, short black skirt, highish heels, and a tight white shirt. Bent over, it served to accentuate her curves, and my cock stirred thinking about that night in the office.

“That skirt makes it hard to see where I’m hitting. It needs lifting” said Amy, swishing the cane around.

Sophie hesitated and then struggled and wriggled so it slid upwards around her waist. She lent back over.

Her long stocking clad legs just showed just a few bare inched of thigh before her silky black knickers started.

She knew that this might happen I suddenly thought. Who puts on their best knickers to go to a disciplinary meeting?

Amy swung the cane, and there was a smart smacking sound as it Sophie's buttocks. Sophie whimpered but didn’t cry out.

“One” I said, entirely unnecessarily.

Hertfordshire

Amy wrenched Sophie's knickers down, so they pooled around her ankles.

“That’s better, I can see what I’m doing now.”

Amy ran her hand round Sophie's arse, and cupped her cheek.

“Nice bit of rump to hit here” she said, virtually whispering in Sophie's ear.

Fuck. I didn’t realise how much of a turn on this was going to be.

Amy swung again. A big meaty smack rang out, leaving a red welt across her arse. Sophie's eyes fluttered as Amy ran a cool soothing hand across her bum.

“Two”

She swung again, the force making Sophie wince and make her totter slightly.

“Three”

And again, this time with less force, but a flick of the wrist at the end, and it clearly stung. Sophie gasped.

“Four”

And again.

“Five”

Clear red marks looked red and angry.

Hertfordshire

This time Amy used her open hand, but with force. A clear imprint of her hand was visible on Sophie's left arse cheek.

“And six. Enough for now.” I said, trying to resist the urge to whip my cock out.

“Best kiss and make up I guess” said.

As Sophie hesitantly tried to stand up, Amy pushed her back, and sank to her knees. She ran her tongue over the sore red bits, tracing their outline.

All three of us let out a low moan.

Hertfordshire

My phone rang, breaking the spell.

“Right. Let that be a lesson. I hope your behaviour improves.” My voice was much less wavery than I thought it would be, given we all looked more than a little flushed.

I answered my phone, and Amy left the office after one last lingering look at Sophie.

Sophie bent to pick up her knickers. I cupped my hand over the phone.

“Did I say you could have those back? You’ll have to earn them back”.

And with that, I turned my back to Sophie.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

This gets even better.

Great story......

Guildford

This is so horny!

brecon

Excellent!

Near MK

Looking forward to the next installment