FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Immoral Fantasy

Immoral Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

reading

Written and only to be shared or posted by Star

Hi haven’t been writing erotic stuff long so all feedback appreciated and if it’s liked I’ll post part 2 lol

Immoral Fantasy

After being shown round the clinic & completing the admission interview, I’m led to my what will be home for the next few weeks.

The beams of sun flood through the sash windows instantly making me feel horny.

I finish unpacking and then undress. Feeling the sun on my naked tits I can’t help but rub and squeeze my nipples. I giggle to myself telling me to behave.

I pull over my head a long tight fitting black body-com dress. It has splits either side from the floor to half way up my thighs. Other than flip flops this is all I wear.

Feeling really relaxed comfortable and incredibly naughty I head out my room to explore the beautiful grounds this clinic is in.

A shingle path with Huge oak trees thousands of years old grow either side. Their huge branches meet overhead creating an enchanting shaded arch. The sudden coolness makes me shiver a little and I feel my nipples erect and poke out prominently from my dress.

Occasionally beams of golden sunlight burst through the gaps of the oak arch that leads the way to the most amazing glistening lake.

I’m still yet to see or meet any other patients or staff, yet I have this feeling of being watched and even followed.

I wanted to find somewhere to sit. As I feeling incredibly horny and really had the need to touch myself and have a little play.

I could feel my pussy moistened my juices between my legs.

I started forming a nasty fantasy in my head, which just fueled my excitement.

I was envisioning being out in the woods, just walking along when a stranger would come up and "force himself" on me...of course it was pretend.

however horny and turned on I am from my fantasy One couldn't consider enjoying an actual stranger forcing themselves on you ...I chuckled to myself then pondered on wether this makes me a nasty or twisted girl.

I found an area by the lake, there was a large rock with leaves all around it...the tree limbs were quite bare here so provided only a littl cover ...just perfect for frigging myself.

I looked around to see if I was, indeed, totally alone. I raised my dress the cool air making me even more aware of my hot pussy...I pulled the dress up further just above my tits, my nipples already pert and hard from my growing excitement. I decided what the hell, I took my dress off completely

I laid it on the rock next to me...I sat down and closed my eyes, touching my pussy with one hand...finding my very hard, erect clit...smearing my juices over my clit and finger, I shivered with excitement as I found the exact spot on my little clit that increases my pleasure. I could feel fresh juices and the sound of my fingers playing in them between my legs...I carried on forming my nasty story in my head, which just fueled my excitement. I

I cupped one of my tits in the other hand as I began to stroke myself...I felt so exposed, so nasty out there in the open like that...outside, out in the woods, masturbating myself...I started finger fucking myself, my hips thrusting up a bit to meet my finger strokes. I was totally engrossed in myself, the pleasure I was giving myself. so much so that I didn't hear the leaves rustling as someone approached

All of a sudden someone had come up behind me and grabbed me.

A hood of some sort was placed on my head and my arms were yanked behind me. There I was naked, my legs spread and my pussy juice over my hands.

I felt rope being tied just above my elbows and pulled tight behind me almost painful then my wrists were quickly bound.

“Who are you? Please, I’m sorry I’m naked. Please don’t tell the staff. I promise to cooperate,"

There was a SHHHH in my ear and then I was pushed down onto the ground, my bare ass up in the air I couldn't see through the hood that was now covering my head...I started to panic, would staff come looking for me, what would they say or do if I didn't return, would they come looking for me?

I wanted to scream, panic was beginning to take over I heard nothing but leaves rustling around me, then hands on my hips, pulling them up and then a hand between my legs...I felt violated but excited all at the same time...then I was mad at myself for feeling excitement then the thought crossed my mind that whoever this was, he might really "force me!!!

Thinking and memories of the reasons why I was in the clinic. Things that had been taken forced from me already,

I was almost numb.

But somehow this was not as bad or intimidating being a stranger rather than your partner your baby’s father. This today is wrong place wrong time this was none personal.

I felt a rough hand feeling between my legs, I was practically eating dirt at this point, the position this person had me in he seemed to be a large man, but then I really couldn't tell then I was being pulled up by my arms...I was then placed roughly on the rock in a sitting position and my legs held open almost to the point of being painful.

I felt then rough hands on my tits rubbing me hard, squeezing each tit painfully and then each nipple being painfully pinched with large fingers

I felt jean covered legs in front of me

keeping my legs spread very wide apart.

I could feel the cool air hitting my very open and exposed, excited and swollen pussy, then the hands on my tits went between my legs, this person said nothing but went about exploring my naked body in a rough manner.

I was pulled up by the hood and then something was being shoved at my lips.

oh my God fuck this was a cock that was about to be forced into my mouth. There-was a wide mouth opening to this hood over my head and now a cock, this fat, thick cock was rubbing my lips.

there was a hard slap on my right arse cheek, then the man grunted for me to open my mouth and take the cock.

I did as I was told, the slap on my arse stung but almost in a good way.

I am one sick bitch, I was thinking.

I opened my mouth and the thick cock was shoved in.

I felt myself panic, I could hardly breath,this was a VERY thick cock, taking up all of my mouth.

I could hardly move my tongue around the head.

"Suck it bitch, suck that cock," came the order.

I began to suck and run my tongue around the parts I could manage,the voice wasn't familiar at all.

This really was a stranger. I wasn't sure at all who this man was that had me tied up and now sucking his cock.

my pussy grew wetter damn, how could I consider this a forced if I was getting turned on by the second?

Did I really not want to be taken sexually by this stranger????

He pushed my head forward As he thrust into my mouth making me gagg slightly, making the salvia drip from my mouth.

The warmth and freshness of my cock scented spit falling from my chin onto my right tit really did turn me on.

I was now mouth fucking this cock with all my might. Sucking, Licking, spitting and gagging as good as I could really wanting to hear this mans groans of joy.

He grabbed at the hood that covered my whole head. At that point the smell the texture became so familiar. Sack race junior school. That’s what this was a sack which as a kid had brought so much laughter with the parents on spirts day so competitive, jumping in front of each other to try and gain more than the win the respect of their kids.

As he firmly pushed my head at the same time he pulled His cock out then let out an almighty cry to be followed by the feeling of a large splat after splat of hot gooey spunk almost covering my bare tits.

Each second that passes I’m waiting and hoping to feel His tongue, fingers or cock enter my twitching soaking pussy.my arms bound still behind me I can’t even finger myself.

What the fuck I suddenly think I actually want this guy to force himself on me. What the fuck am I thinking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Top story very well written. Bookmarked. Keep them story's coming

reading

Thanks for taking the time to read it

By *ndreanetvTV/TS  over a year ago

Darlington

Fantastic and well written

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Very well written. Cant wait for more

[Removed by poster at 13/11/18 14:22:10]

Thumbs up didn’t work...!

But thumbs up!

By *lindfold SubMan  over a year ago

Shinfield

Great story!! Well written and got me going too lol.

Sounds like a spot around south lake... hmmmm... xx

.....carry on.....!!

Very erotic

By *aron69Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Sitting in class at the moment reading it with a fucking raging hard on covered in pre cum

Fuck I really need this

Yummy

Great story. If you ever wish to act it out please do feel free to get in touch. Virginia waters is a vood location too.

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

i like very much

reading

Not sure on the title as it was a last minute add but as I just typed that I’ve had a great idea and twist to the second part of the story, which I’m guessing with all your great feed back I need to put pen to paper(well finger to screen) and continue where I left off.

By *ustfun009Man  over a year ago

oxford

Great fantasy and very well written, cant wait for the next part

Defo

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

love it cant wait for part 2

reading

Ok so sorry but part two is coming. Being ill for so many weeks took everything from me. Energy enthusiasm creativity and worst of all my dirty seductive naughty mind. But I’m back NOW!!!!!!!!

Watch this space .........,.,,

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Well written and a good story concept, please keep going

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

More please

By *unny HarryMan  over a year ago

Deeside

Definitely more please

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

:

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Really well written story, hope you will continue

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Following

reading

Sorry for wait here’s a teaser to the rest

IMMORAL FANTASY

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part 2

His breathing so heavy and for some reason reassuring me.

My pussy is twitching and unaware I’m sat grinding my arse and lower lips on the cool rock beneath me.

I’ve heard a mumbled comment from him. Something like “oh you naughty little slut. What do we have here”

Totally unaware what he was talking about.

Then I gasp as the shock and mere touch of two of his fingers running up the length from my arsehole to my cunt felt so pleasurable and he knew it.

Next I had something wet sweet smelling stuck through the hole in the sack leading to my mouth.

My head tugged backed and I realised it was His fingers being pushed just as the mans cock had been not even half hour previously.he hooked the side of my mouth with the two wet fingers and with his other hand I suddenly felt 2/3 of the guys really chubby fingers get rammed straight up my cunt.

He was almost knelt between my spread legs.

As I exhaled due to the force stretching my pussy he at the same time was enjoying making me gagg, pushing down on my tongue and occasionally poking with his finger tip at what felt like my tonsils. He was loving the gag sound it made me produce. I

reading

IMMORAL FANTASY

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part three

The sound of my squelching pussy juices and the feeling of his breath occasionally blowing across my face was really taking a desired effect.

Feeling my body trying to fuck his fingers knowing I’m becoming wetter and wetter totally unsure who this man was that was so close to bringing me to cumming.

He then pulled his fingers out as quick as he had pushed them in me, leaving me to cry with disappointment. “Not so fast lady” he hissed in my ear. He gripped my wrist and ordered me as he with his hand over the top of mine”tug my cock bitch, tug it pull it hard”

Tightening His hand over mine still bound hands,leading, demonstrating the wanking motions and at the speed he liked.

The rope cutting into my skin and the awkwardness seemed to make this huge piece of wood grow in strength and size.

By *ajdaveMan  over a year ago

Wouldn't you like to know

Loving that this is being continued

reading

Immoral Fantasy4

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel beads of my sweat dropping from the end off my nose and slide over my quite sore lips. I lick them away with my tongue and get a salty taste which makes me long for some cold soothing fluid.

As my hands start to

Tire I feel the guys body tense and then one of his hands forcefully push down on the back of my head. He lifts his cock and he guides this huge piece of love meet through the hole in the sack to my mouth. I have to kneel to bend over really struggling to fit the pulsing head of his cock in my dry mouth. He must have felt it as next thing he moves and I have cold water being sprayed through the hole into my mouth. It was like fairies tiptoeing for joy off my tongue, then the fairies replaced with jack the giants cock.

reading

Can people leave feedback on here as the get wiped by other message coming in on My profile xxxxxxxxx

Great story. Got me gripped to the end.

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Can people leave feedback on here as the get wiped by other message coming in on My profile xxxxxxxxx"

Loving the story. Outside filters so has to be on here anyway. A rampant Aries here. Wish I still lived in Mortimer and worked in Reading. I'd be on your case defo.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Enjoying very much

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

Very well written.

Would like to hear more.

» Add a new message to this topic