FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BALLS DEEP ON THE BEAT. PART 1

BALLS DEEP ON THE BEAT. PART 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hineOnUCrazyDiamond OP   Woman  over a year ago

reading

Sorry wrong title before so reposting

BALLS DEEP ON THE BEAT. Part 1

CUFFS & BATONS

It's late on a mild clear Friday night.

I'm walking through my local park, bare foot, high heel shoes in hand.

Humming happily to myself as I make my way around the moon lit lake.

I'm feeling blissfully content and horny finding myself rubbing across my breasts.

D*unkenly giggling feeling naughty as I reflect on my day at Royal Ascot almost forgetting I’m walking home.

My feet are sore so I sit on a bench at the side of the eerily silent still waters edge.

i look down to see I have stockings on still and can't help but feel sexy.

I look around and see I'm alone in this sensual place.

I hoist up my dress and allow my fingers to slowly stroke the inner of my thighs dragging my long polished nails over my skin gradually moving up.

I can feel the heat of my already moist pussy. So hot and wet against the fresh cool night air.

I groan under my breath and slip one then two fingers into my cunt.

Groaning loudly now as I pump them in and out, manipulating and arousing myself. I change from pumping to curling my finger and repeating this. Now feeling the coarseness of my swelling G-Spot.

With my other hand pressing on the outer my pelvic area.

The sensation building the undesired feeling of wanting to pee I knew I was close to squirting, I speed my fingers up and down my clit spread my legs more sitting up and then I squeal and squirt two powerful streams so powerful they meet with the water of the lake. Steam rises as my hot juices meet the cold fresh water. This turns me in more as I frigg myself hard now making myself cum feeling hot thick cream dripping out of my pussy. I am shrieking loudly with pleasure forgetting the surroundings I'm in.

My hand now dripping in my pussy juices. I'm lent back on the bench with stocking covered legs spread wide open.

Not only can I see my breath in the air but steamy mist from my still twitching fanny.

I lay back and I sigh with delight shutting my eyes.

I here footsteps and sit bolt upright and here a voice from behind saying "don't move keep your hands by your Side on the bench"

Feeling slightly compromised I hear them coming closer but more than just one person.

Then feeling hot breath on my neck the voice whispers "I watched you We watched you, you've been very naughty" He then reached over and squeezed my right Breast.

They walked in front to face me both looking at my still exposed pussy.

I notice straight away they are in official Police Uniform.

Sat there fully revealing my very wet fanny they tell me they've had reports.

Reports I respond, reports of what,

one of them pulls there Batton forcefully out of the holder and places it straight on the opening of my cunt. The feeling of cold metal almost makes me let out a little squeal of pleasure.

Again I say reports of? Expecting them to say exposure indecent acts in a public place but they didn't.

I say again reports of?

This time I notice how fit these coppers are.

Together they say reports Your carrying illegal items Miss.

Shocked I go to grab my handbag but instantly one that’s slowly unnervingly walked behind me, puts his hands on my shoulders pulling my head back which I can feel is leaning against his cock.

I don’t think so Miss we’ll check that, I fight pulling my bag back then I feel the cold of the Batton back on my pussy.

This time I feel it pushing at the opening and I gasp. Still holding the strap I try to pull for my bag once more but release my clutch suddenly as I feel the Batton be pushed slightly into me.

The officer behind squeezes my tits and whispers in my ear telling me that I’m to be arrested if I resist or not do as I’m told.

I said you can’t tell me to do what you want, he squeezed my breast to a point of hurting, “I think we can Miss, can’t we” he asked his partner. At that his partner pushed the Batton further clearly getting turned on as he twisted it to try and get it further in me.

I could feel that the cock that was against my head was now rock hard desperate to be let out of the coppers pants.

This did turn me on slightly.

Pre occupied with the bulge, I never noticed the copper in front had dropped his trousers to the floor Revealing a huge cock that just pointed straight at me. He pulled the Batton that he had only inserted by an inch or two. He spat in his hands rubbed his cock and then leant over me and spat on my minge rubbing me roughly just spreading his spit round my pussy. He knelt one knee one side of me then leaning over me as I try to move but still pinned by my shoulders by his colleague, he thrusts his cock straight in me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it, add me. x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Hmmmmm

By *nexpectedly swingingMan  over a year ago

Reading

Nice story, and very hot choice of words. Loved the image of your squirts meeting the lake. I guess I know where this is going but I nevertheless want to read more, so this means this is the good stuff!

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Hello hello P.C. Plod had his truncheon in you Pink floyd/void. Did they Ummagumma you also.

Enjoying this keep going

Well written and hot !!! Waiting patiently for more

Very hot x

Mmmm very sexy

By *weetLorettaMCouple  over a year ago

cAnal road

You're very good at this

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great start!!!

By *r imp miss minxCouple  over a year ago

Colchester

Now that beats reading the paper at breakfast!!

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

» Add a new message to this topic